creatine for joints on tren/test cycle

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
hey guys
im gonna be starting a low test e/ high tren a cycle soon (already on low test e so just gonna continue through to end of this cycle)
test@150mg/week and tren@700mg/week with 10mg/day superdrol kickstart for 2 weeks

I was first thinking about adding in a low dose of npp to keep my knee joints lubed a bit (300mg/week) to counter the dryness of the tren, but wasnt planning on running an AI during cycle and I reckon i would probably need to add some aromasin if adding npp cause of the estro conversion, and I dont really wanna do that cause i like to keep my cycles as simple as possible with as little chemicals/compounds as neccessary.

So do you think that instead of the low npp I could just add a scoop of creatine a day solely for the purpose of holding a little bit more water to aleive dry joints?
Will this work or does creatine only attract water to say muscle and subcutaneous areas and would not help actual joints?

creatine definitely makes me hold a bit of water usually off cycle.

I have aromasin but plan on using in pct only.
Will be running caber throghout and TUDCA AND NAC 1 week before and first 6 weeks on. (mainly due to superdrol kickstart)

I have done tren before but at a lower dose. also superdrol, dmz etc. but this is the strongest cycle iv'e ever done as it is now so I am hessitant to add in another compound (npp) on top of this.

Any help would be good.
Thanks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
hey guys im gonna be starting a low test e/ high tren a cycle soon (already on low test e so just gonna continue through to end of this cycle) test@150mg/week and tren@700mg/week with 10mg/day superdrol kickstart for 2 weeks I was first thinking about adding in a low dose of npp to keep my knee joints lubed a bit (300mg/week) to counter the dryness of the tren, but wasnt planning on running an AI during cycle and I reckon i would probably need to add some aromasin if adding npp cause of the estro conversion, and I dont really wanna do that cause i like to keep my cycles as simple as possible with as little chemicals/compounds as neccessary. So do you think that instead of the low npp I could just add a scoop of creatine a day solely for the purpose of holding a little bit more water to aleive dry joints? Will this work or does creatine only attract water to say muscle and subcutaneous areas and would not help actual joints? creatine definitely makes me hold a bit of water usually off cycle. I have aromasin but plan on using in pct only. Will be running caber throghout and TUDCA AND NAC 1 week before and first 6 weeks on. (mainly due to superdrol kickstart) I have done tren before but at a lower dose. also superdrol, dmz etc. but this is the strongest cycle iv'e ever done as it is now so I am hessitant to add in another compound (npp) on top of this. Any help would be good. Thanks
If your using npp purely for the joints then you'll only need around 125mg a week. Nandrolone while it does convert to estrogen I wouldn't think that it would produce enough to cause any issues. Creatine won't do jack for your joints. Creating sucks intracellular water into muscles not connective tissue.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If your using npp purely for the joints then you'll only need around 125mg a week. Nandrolone while it does convert to estrogen I wouldn't think that it would produce enough to cause any issues. Creatine won't do jack for your joints. Creating sucks intracellular water into muscles not connective tissue.
Are 19 Nors good for tendons?

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was going tk recommend the same exact thing.

That'll definitely help ease the joint pain plus a little bonus. If 125mg isn't enough you can double the dose & you'll see a little more thickness all around as well!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
thanks guys thats exactly what I was looking for. I knew creatine attracted water but wasn't sure whether it wound be around the joints. Is the reason things like nandrolone help lube joints purely because of the estrogen conversion which results in more water retention or is it another mechanism?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
thanks guys thats exactly what I was looking for. I knew creatine attracted water but wasn't sure whether it wound be around the joints. Is the reason things like nandrolone help lube joints purely because of the estrogen conversion which results in more water retention or is it another mechanism?
It has nothing to do with estrogen conversion, I can't remember as I read it years ago but long story short it floods your connective tissue/joints with fluid.

Crazy bad

Awards
Dam that's a lot of tren. Making me sweat and sleepless just thinking about it.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
No point of even running Test with that much Tren. Have fun with the sides

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
No point of even running Test with that much Tren. Have fun with the sides
It's not that much tren really I've seen guys run over a gram. And why wouldn't you run test with it? You still need a small amount of test so you can perform manly acts etc

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
You do realize that using a higher dose of test is a TEMPORARY solution for the problems Trenbolone can cause. Do some research on ratios before you start your cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You do realize that using a higher dose of test is a TEMPORARY solution for the problems Trenbolone can cause. Do some research on ratios before you start your cycle.
his ratio actually looks fine to me. Since tren binds to the AR 5 times stronger than test minimal test is required. You still require test as tren will zero out your natural test levels very quickly and if you still want to be able to perform sexually you need some. If I was you I'd use that tool called google to do some more research yourself.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
his ratio actually looks fine to me. Since tren binds to the AR 5 times stronger than test minimal test is required. You still require test as tren will zero out your natural test levels very quickly and if you still want to be able to perform sexually you need some. If I was you I'd use that tool called google to do some more research yourself.
Because you clearly look like you know what you're doing. AR at this point is irrelevant, SBGH is the issue.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I once did a run on 600 tren and 200 test...well the test was either bunk or waaaay underdosed I found out later, but I felt fine on what could've very well been a tren only cycle!!

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
you're wrong buddy low test high tren is now generally accepted to lower sides while high test is known for more sides. Which i know from my last cycle and this one which im 16 days into now with no sides whatsoever. You said 'have fun with the sides' so im guessing running this much tren gives you bad sides. maybe becuase YOU'RE doing it wrong.

maybe you should DO YOU'RE RESEARCH BRO!...

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
EXACTLY! This dude has no idea. You're not gonna build any more muscle adding test in with tren so why would you run it high? you only need it at trt dose to keep healthy

seanghetto

seanghetto

Awards
I dont really get any sides from any amount of tren. little sweaty if its summer and a little hard to sleep sometimes. thats it. guess im lucky. im on 700mg/week right now and while i can tell visually and strength wise that im on, I dont feel any different in any other way at all, if i didnt have a mirror and couldnt go gym i wouldnt know i was on anything. I dont know what everyone complains about.