Considering

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
Hey dudes I'm considering running a 10 week cycle 200 mgs test prop/ week and 200 mgs mast prop/week. I have a slight case of gyno at the moment. I just ordered some ralox to get rid of it. If I can get rid of it.. I might do this cycle later. I'll also run the cycle with an AI. Probably aromasin.

Questions: is this a bad idea because the gyno? Will I see good results with this cycle with the low dosages?

Previously done a couple cycles. Last being test e 500 mgs 12 weeks with 12.5 mgs aromasin ed

Stats: 6ft 1 195 lbs 12%bf

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
I don't know what your goals are but running mast that low is kinda a waste. Throw in something else or an oral. Mast will honestly work as an anti E so to say so it will not flare up the gyno

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
I don't know what your goals are but running mast that low is kinda a waste. Throw in something else or an oral. Mast will honestly work as an anti E so to say so it will not flare up the gyno
Yeah I know it acts as an anti e so that's one reason why I wanna run it. Also I respond well to dht derivatives. My goal is to drop body fat and add like 7-10 lbs of solid muscle. I wanna be around 8% bf

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Personally, I'd handle the gyno first.
I'm waiting to start my cycle due to gyno, I'm on letro now, tapering off into ralox.

I'd just rather get rid of it all before I start.
Up to you really though.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Agreed, 200mgs of mast is a waste. Up the mast and throw something like tren In the mix if you wanna gain 7-10 lbs while simultaneously dropping down to 8% bf.. Just my opinion

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
Agreed, 200mgs of mast is a waste. Up the mast and throw something like tren In the mix if you wanna gain 7-10 lbs while simultaneously dropping down to 8% bf.. Just my opinion
Aight. How about 400 mgs? And isn't tren bad for gyno? I could maybe throw in some tbol at a low dose for the first couple weeks

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Did you catch the gyno on the last run @ 500 w/ aromasin @ 12.5ed?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Nope caught gyno from a previous cycle of dbol. I was young and a tard
Lol I mean as long as you got it under control, run the cycle. Trying to fight it off now will probably be a few months battle. I was just curious for my own knowledge.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Aight. How about 400 mgs? And isn't tren bad for gyno? I could maybe throw in some tbol at a low dose for the first couple weeks
The gyno you got from dbol (estrogen) is different from The tren (progesterone) gyno. And Tbol would be fine but run anavar if you wanna do an oral and cut a bit. Personally I love prop, tren, mast 150 eod of each. If you've never ran tren start 100oed get ready :)

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
The gyno you got from dbol (estrogen) is different from The tren (progesterone) gyno. And Tbol would be fine but run anavar if you wanna do an oral and cut a bit. Personally I love prop, tren, mast 150 eod of each. If you've never ran tren start 100oed get ready :)
There is a product that has a blend of tren mast and test prop 50 mgs each per ml. Damn sounds too good. Tren scares me. Sounds intense