Help Planning Cycle

BlackIron

Awards
Whats up guys? Im new here. Been away from AAS for quite some time and looking to give it another go. Little background to help out.

20 yrs under the bar
5'7"
192 lbs
12% bf
Keep diet 90% clean
Train Heavy 4x week with focus on compound lifts
conditioning work 2-3 x week
6 cycles under my belt, but it has been years since my last. Tren doesnt like me. I get gyno flare up in my left nip even at 500 mg wk test, and would like to keep it to injectables if possible. I tend to react very well to AAS even at low dosages. I am looking to add some dry size while reducing my bodyfat. I would also like to keep the vast majority of what I gain if possible. A very lean 195 would be awesome. Like I said been away from this for quite some time and would like a little input from some seasoned pros. Thanks a million for any help fellas!

BlackIron

Awards
I was thinking of using test e as a base and trying to figure out what would work well to stave off the water retention and gyno. If its best to go with a test only cycle and just use an AI Im cool with that. Just looking for some opinions.

BlackIron

Awards
All have been based with test c or e with the exception of one based with sust. I have stacked with dbol, deca, tren, anadrol. Each cycle was done with only one other compound on top of the test. This is how I found out tren doesnt like me. The orals seem to be pretty harsh on me too. As long as its been since I ran last (over 5 yrs) I was thinking about just running a 500mg test cycle with an AI thrown in for the estro sides I get. Just wondering if there is an Anabolic that peoplehave had good luck with stacking with test to attain lean retainable gains. I just dont want to gains 20-25 lbs with all the bloat and then end up keeping 5 of it due to all the water shedding. Not to mention what that does to your BP. I would rather gain 10 lbs and keep 5 of it. Just not going for the puffy bloated cycle. Also Im not looking to put on a ton of size as Im pretty big for my height as it is,but 10 lean retainable lbs would be killer! I figure as long as its been this shouldnt be a problem, but I want to do this right. Some of you guys are more experienced than I am so I am open to your ideas. Thanks for your reply man.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test/Mast is pretty nice. 400mgs of Masteron was to high for me so I'd run 300mgs.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I was thinking of using test e as a base and trying to figure out what would work well to stave off the water retention and gyno. If its best to go with a test only cycle and just use an AI Im cool with that. Just looking for some opinions.

Currently running test and mast and mast has been great for me personally at curbing some of those sides like bloating/water retention.

Running very low dose and it's been great.

BlackIron

Awards
Awesome. I have never tried it before. Hardwork what dosages have you been using?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Awesome. I have never tried it before. Hardwork what dosages have you been using?

600 test e
100 mg mast prop eod

Going to cruise on 300mg test and 100mg mast soon. This was my fist cycle with it and I love it. Vascular, strong, and controls estro sides like bloat very well ran with adex.

You'll love it.

BlackIron

Awards
Killer! This is exactly what I was looking for. I am planning on running an AI with it. I have used Adex in the past with success. Through a little research I came across one called Aromasin. Never used it before. Would you suggest staying with the Adex or going the Aromasin route? Thanks for all the help it is appreciated.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Killer! This is exactly what I was looking for. I am planning on running an AI with it. I have used Adex in the past with success. Through a little research I came across one called Aromasin. Never used it before. Would you suggest staying with the Adex or going the Aromasin route? Thanks for all the help it is appreciated.
http://allaboutpeptides.com/what-ai-is-right-for-you-anastrozole-exemestane-or-letrozole/

I like aromasin, some guys like adex. Maybe the link will help you decide.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
*^^ good link. Read and decide for yourself. I like both.

BlackIron

Awards
You guys are great help. Much better than another board I was a member of years ago. I think this is my new home. Thanks again for all the replies!

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
You could also consider proviron with your test. Just google it. Might be just right for your Estrogen issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 13
Doorkicker Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 23