Test

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Question guys, my knowledge of injectables isn't the greatest but I do know how to run proper AI"s and Pct. I myself have only run prohormone cycles.

My brother runs Test, not sure if it's Cyp or E at 250mg 1 shot a week for 30 day periods. He usually goes 30 days on and 30-60 days off with no AI or pct an isn't having any issues what so ever.

He's a big boy, 6"2 at 260, chunky upper body, pretty shaped lower body. Probably around 16-18% bf if I had to guess.

He's ran it maybe 2-3 times from what I just found out.

I was trying to lean him towards running a proper pct etc to make sure he is okay, but he really doesn't see any need and doesn't know anything about it.

Anyone have any input on if he really needs a pct?

I'm curious to know what kind of effects small doses and short runs play on recovery and long term.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No offense but that is the most retarded protocol I've ever seen. He's hopping off cycle b4 the test has even really kicked in but he's definitely being suppressed. He's wasting money that's fur sure. 250mg is merely a cruise dose, I doubt he's making any gains with that, he's only shutting himself down and going on a hormonal rollercoaster. He definitely needs to run a pct and learn how to cycle properly. He's very lucky he's been alright so far.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That's what I assumed.

As I told him, I'm gunna get him in to get some bloodwork done and get him squared on proper pct, I have enough stock to get him going.

**** didn't make sense to me as it takes 3 weeks to fully kick in, and then he hops off cycle with no pct, then starts again down the road.

He has gained some size and strength, but not nearly what he should have from a proper cycle.

I guess he should consider himself lucky at this point, I'm gunna get him going on the serms.

Thanks bro

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's what I assumed.

As I told him, I'm gunna get him in to get some bloodwork done and get him squared on proper pct, I have enough stock to get him going.

**** didn't make sense to me as it takes 3 weeks to fully kick in, and then he hops off cycle with no pct, then starts again down the road.

He has gained some size and strength, but not nearly what he should have from a proper cycle.

I guess he should consider himself lucky at this point, I'm gunna get him going on the serms.

Thanks bro
He's lucky you're actually concerned enough. Yeah he'll b fine with a proper pct. I'm surprised he didn't get gyno

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
He's lucky you're actually concerned enough. Yeah he'll b fine with a proper pct. I'm surprised he didn't get gyno
Yea, I just happen to see his stash and he told me.
I thought for sure he"d have gyno.
Thanks bro, I'll set him up straight now.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea, I just happen to see his stash and he told me.
I thought for sure he"d have gyno.
Thanks bro, I'll set him up straight now.
Sounds good brah. Maybe u should confiscate his sh*t lol

ngtmarpete

Awards
It just depends on whether he is gyno prone. At such a low dosage and such a short duration most people would slide by without an AI. How old is he? I'm guessing he is way too young to even considering AAS in the first place. He is setting himself up for major disaster, and most likely a lift of TRT in the not so distant future. Tell him to stop being such a dumb ass and and start doing some research for him sake well being. He's the reason why most people should never touch the stuff and gives the rest of us such a bad name!!!!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Considering were from the same gene pool and I'm 30 and gyno prone, he's 28, I'd assume he'd be prone as we'll, but maybe not.

He made a poor decision, didn't know better, but luckily I can stear him straight.

I don't necessarily think it's his fault, you got stores, websites and random joe blows on the street pushing this ****, so of course people are gunna use the ****.

If you wanna blame someone for your bad name, go blame the suppliers.

ngtmarpete

Awards
Considering were from the same gene pool and I'm 30 and gyno prone, he's 28, I'd assume he'd be prone as we'll, but maybe not. He made a poor decision, didn't know better, but luckily I can stear him straight. I don't necessarily think it's his fault, you got stores, websites and random joe blows on the street pushing this ****, so of course people are gunna use the ****. If you wanna blame someone for your bad name, go blame the suppliers.
Part of me agrees with you.... But the other part of me that knows about goggle, this site, and the tons and tons of information available out there in cyber world has a tough time being sympathetic. On my end, there is no way that I would inject anything in my body without doing thorough research. But that is just how I am I suppose.

Tell him to join our community and he will be that much better and knowledgable for it.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Part of me agrees with you.... But the other part of me that knows about goggle, this site, and the tons and tons of information available out there in cyber world has a tough time being sympathetic. On my end, there is no way that I would inject anything in my body without doing thorough research. But that is just how I am I suppose. Tell him to join our community and he will be that much better and knowledgable for it.
Agreed, I did months of research before touching anything. I would never inject what he did in my body without doing my homework, especially from his source.

I'm more mad that some ass sold my brother something and told him it was safe to run like that. And then, the fact that he believed it without doing his research. So 50/50 in my book, either way.

2 stupid asses teamed up for failure in this venture lol At my brothers expense.