Test E, Deca and Ep15tane cycle

hmower

hmower

Awards
So, I have the following on hand;
Test E 4 vials 300 mg/ml
Deca 2 vials 300 mg/ml
Ep15tane 1bottle

Never run anything injectable other than a couple solo test runs. I threw a little epi in on one back a few years ago. So first multi injectable cycle. Like some opinions on dosage and length. I was thinking something like..
Test 600 mg/wk 1~14
Deca 300 mg/wk 1~12
Epi 45 mg/wk 1~6

Havent posted on here in a long time. ive been stuck from 200 to 210 for the last few years. I do stay at 8% or there abouts year round but I want to break the mold and hit 220.
Current stats 5 9 204 at right about 8%

hooligan16

Awards
Im about to start a similar cycle
1-10 400mg deca
1-12 500mg sustanon
1-6 50mg d-bol
Im not sure if I should do 1 injection of each or 2-3 smaller injections throughout the week, have any suggestions?

JoshR

Awards
Is 10 weeks of decca really worth it? From what I read it's extremely slow acting.

Superman_777

Awards
If I am running deca its 14+ weeks. To the guy above , try to do as few injections as possible to avoid scar tissue. Just draw your test, and draw your deca after in the same barrel and shoot it. Two injects a week.

To the op, I like the cycle. Remember to not start your ai until week 3-4

Edit;
To the guy above, it did not hit me that you were running sus, I would inject that eod.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah dude i would push the duration out a bit. Doses are fine. Been on deca my self since January and really didn't get good till early last month.

CaptForest

CaptForest

Awards
if trying to avoid bloat why not start it up a day or two before you start your cycle. assuming you are using aromasin. I am going to be doing this for my nest cycle.