Test:Tren mg ratio - AnabolicMinds.com

Test:Tren mg ratio

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For those who have run multiple Tren cycles, would you recommend 250:500 or 500:250 test:Tren dosage? And is 10 weeks enough time if using enanthate esters?

    Also, any other mg ranges you've run successfully. It doesn't have to be one of those two.

  2. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    1912

    Reputation

    I did 500mg Test and 300mg Tren with good results for about 7 weeks.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  3. New Member
    bigbrawler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    3924

    Reputation

    Im on my secound tren cycle. The ratios seem to have there benefits either way, for a recomp or cut I'd suggest keeping the tren higher then the test. So 400 mg of test with a 150 mg of test works like a charm. For a balls to the wall bulk, 400 tren with 500 to 800mg of test plus bulk orals and prepare to blow the **** up. Make sure you have a solid Ai, I'd suggest adex, and proviron.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm definitely going for recomp. Ideally, I'd like to gain about 5-7 pounds and lose 3-4% bodyfat in about 10 weeks. But any type of recomp would make me happy.
  5. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,433
    Rep Power
    1857788

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Since tren binds to the androgen receptor 5 times more than test does you should keep the test low. I'd say 500mg tren to 150mg test. Let the tren do the work and the test just high enough to do man things like have sex lol.
  6. New Member
    bad rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    1912

    Reputation

    After the fact 225mgs was probably a better dose with about 450mgs Test.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  7. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Since tren binds to the androgen receptor 5 times more than test does you should keep the test low. I'd say 500mg tren to 150mg test. Let the tren do the work and the test just high enough to do man things like have sex lol.
    I'll be doing 500mgs of Tren, I'm pretty sure. What would you think about 125mgs vs 250mgs of Test?
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,433
    Rep Power
    1857788

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I'll be doing 500mgs of Tren, I'm pretty sure. What would you think about 125mgs vs 250mgs of Test?
    The lower the test the better. If you can do manly things on 125mgs then that's where I'd have my test at.
  9. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    The lower the test the better. If you can do manly things on 125mgs then that's where I'd have my test at.
    I know the basics behind the idea, but why exactly do you want to keep it as low as possible? Just because it would lose the race to the receptors to Tren anyways?
  10. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,433
    Rep Power
    1857788

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I know the basics behind the idea, but why exactly do you want to keep it as low as possible? Just because it would lose the race to the receptors to Tren anyways?
    because the tren will basically hog the AR leaving the test to float around and potentially cause severe sides. It's also a waste of test as it's effectively doing **** all re gainz.
  11. New Member
    BigLifts123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    8

    Reputation

    if you can handle sides, high test and high tren is best for an all out bulk. tren will stilll keep you hard though. but if yo just want a recomp effect with low sides, high tren and low test is best.
    personally, running all different ways myself, and being a crazy responder to tren in general, i like doing high tren and test because i look better in the end. i use low dose aromasin and 50mg of prov everyday and im a beast. i only use prami when needed.
    everyones body reacts differently to diff doses but for an experienced user like myself, both high tren and test is where its at. i gotta say though, keep E levels in an acceptable range and keep in eye on prolactin levels or the sides will become too much for most.
  12. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLifts123 View Post
    if you can handle sides, high test and high tren is best for an all out bulk. tren will stilll keep you hard though. but if yo just want a recomp effect with low sides, high tren and low test is best.
    personally, running all different ways myself, and being a crazy responder to tren in general, i like doing high tren and test because i look better in the end. i use low dose aromasin and 50mg of prov everyday and im a beast. i only use prami when needed.
    everyones body reacts differently to diff doses but for an experienced user like myself, both high tren and test is where its at. i gotta say though, keep E levels in an acceptable range and keep in eye on prolactin levels or the sides will become too much for most.
    This is sound suggestions.

    I'd also add that u probably need to run T3 to keep thyroxine levels normal. Tren suppresses T3 and that can cause prolactin issues.
  13. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    This is sound suggestions.

    I'd also add that u probably need to run T3 to keep thyroxine levels normal. Tren suppresses T3 and that can cause prolactin issues.
    What type of doses would keep T3 in check?
  14. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    What type of doses would keep T3 in check?
    12.5 - 25mcg daily. Not much.
  15. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    12.5 - 25mcg daily. Not much.
    Great, thanks.
  16. New Member
    Crazy bad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    21

    Reputation

    I find low test gives much less sides.
  17. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are these long esters, or short, like ace an prop?

    If running ace n prop, would 50/50 e/d be bad, or would 50tren, 25 test be better?
  18. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Are these long esters, or short, like ace an prop?

    If running ace n prop, would 50/50 e/d be bad, or would 50tren, 25 test be better?
    Jbry, I'd start 50/25 and if sides are tolerable after 2-3 weeks you could bump up but I wouldnt reccomend it.

    350mg Tren is plenty to get exactly what u want from a cycle. If u needed more fat burning/mass building u could load up on IM Carnitine and Ipamorelin to increase fat loss, or something like Albuterol or even Masteron would accentuate the Tren.

    I just advise others to stay away from really high doses - it just isnt necessary to get the gains.
  19. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    Jbry, I'd start 50/25 and if sides are tolerable after 2-3 weeks you could bump up but I wouldnt reccomend it.

    350mg Tren is plenty to get exactly what u want from a cycle. If u needed more fat burning/mass building u could load up on IM Carnitine and Ipamorelin to increase fat loss, or something like Albuterol or even Masteron would accentuate the Tren.

    I just advise others to stay away from really high doses - it just isnt necessary to get the gains.
    Thanks. What are your thoughts on using t3 an say ephedrine with it?

    I don't like clen
  20. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Thanks. What are your thoughts on using t3 an say ephedrine with it?

    I don't like clen
    I use T3 on any heavy cycle because most hormones at supraphysiological levels cause suppression of T3. T3 has an inverse relationship to prolactin so... running low dose T3 keeps prolactin levels normal. In one study on sheep, Tren suppressed T3 by 45%. Who knows what it does to humans.

    I find that most that have prolactin-estrogen related gyno from Tren use is from:

    Tren suppressing T3 -> Higher prolactin

    High Test dose -> Higher estrogen levels

    Tren wins AR against T -> Test converts at higher rate to estrogen.

    = bad environment for libido and nipples

    If u havent tried Albuterol I'd say give it a run. Much much milder than Clen and is good for the cholesterol profile. Start @ 3mg 3 daily and go up from there. But as far as fat burning goes, u dont need anything but Tren to do it. Anything else is just excessive use of the needle. Do fasted training and drink Leucine regularly to get shredded. That simple.
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    I use T3 on any heavy cycle because most hormones at supraphysiological levels cause suppression of T3. T3 has an inverse relationship to prolactin so... running low dose T3 keeps prolactin levels normal. In one study on sheep, Tren suppressed T3 by 45%. Who knows what it does to humans.

    I find that most that have prolactin-estrogen related gyno from Tren use is from:

    Tren suppressing T3 -> Higher prolactin

    High Test dose -> Higher estrogen levels

    Tren wins AR against T -> Test converts at higher rate to estrogen.

    = bad environment for libido and nipples

    If u havent tried Albuterol I'd say give it a run. Much much milder than Clen and is good for the cholesterol profile. Start @ 3mg 3 daily and go up from there. But as far as fat burning goes, u dont need anything but Tren to do it. Anything else is just excessive use of the needle. Do fasted training and drink Leucine regularly to get shredded. That simple.
    Thanks for the info brother. Much appreciated.
  22. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    The lower the test the better. If you can do manly things on 125mgs then that's where I'd have my test at.
    Add caber and mast and I'd definitely think you'd have no problems.
  23. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    So I'm actually running 300mg tren 600mg test right now with mast and eq, this being the first time with mast. Previous attempts have had more sides, this seems fairly tolerable to me - would lowering test mean even less "tren" sides. It seems like the mast makes the tren sides more tolerable, this is almost a breeze in comparison... Would say 350-400mg tren(maybe even 500?) with 125-250mg test yield substantially better gains with even less sides? I mean with its 5x better binding affinity, and test just floating around causing non AR mediated effects it seems like you'd have a better time substituting with a compound that has no binding affinity.
  24. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    So I'm actually running 300mg tren 600mg test right now with mast and eq, this being the first time with mast. Previous attempts have had more sides, this seems fairly tolerable to me - would lowering test mean even less "tren" sides. It seems like the mast makes the tren sides more tolerable, this is almost a breeze in comparison... Would say 350-400mg tren(maybe even 500?) with 125-250mg test yield substantially better gains with even less sides? I mean with its 5x better binding affinity, and test just floating around causing non AR mediated effects it seems like you'd have a better time substituting with a compound that has no binding affinity.
    Masteron reduces estrogen greatly. Its a better way to control E levels imo.

    Plus the fact that its DHT, which does well to fight emotional sides and gives good libido. In fact, Tren and Mast alone arent a bad option. EQ is fairly neutral on sides, other than thick blood, shortness of breath and possible anxiety issues, I think the T and Mast combat the anxiety though.

    Thats alot of androgens man. Be careful. Listen to ur body.

    If cutting up and gettin ready for a show or photoshoot, u'd want to reduce aromatizing compounds to TRT levels and increase hardening agents a bit. Perhaps a .25-1 -1 -.75 ratio of Test, EQ, Mast & Tren.

    So:
    100mg Test
    400mg EQ
    400mg Mast
    300mg Tren

    Hard as a rock, lol.
  25. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post


    Hard as a rock.
    That's what she said....
  26. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68491

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Are these long esters, or short, like ace an prop?

    If running ace n prop, would 50/50 e/d be bad, or would 50tren, 25 test be better?
    Are u going to start pinning?
  27. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Are u going to start pinning?
    Start?, I've been pinning. There was a whole big thread on it till it got cluttered with general chat nonsense.

    Ran my (inject ) first cycle last year of test e and mast p + trenadione/epi

    Tren an Epi gave my gyno, so began researching how to run tren ace instead and never Epi again
  28. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68491

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    Start?, I've been pinning. There was a whole big thread on it till it got cluttered with general chat nonsense.

    Ran my (inject ) first cycle last year of test e and mast p + trenadione/epi

    Tren an Epi gave my gyno, so began researching how to run tren ace instead and never Epi again
    No ****! Guess I missed it. Been in and out of this forum. Been spending most of my time in the underground. So how much weight did you gain on that first pin cycle?
  29. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,520
    Rep Power
    2461969

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbrawler View Post
    Im on my secound tren cycle. The ratios seem to have there benefits either way, for a recomp or cut I'd suggest keeping the tren higher then the test. So 400 mg of test with a 150 mg of test works like a charm. For a balls to the wall bulk, 400 tren with 500 to 800mg of test plus bulk orals and prepare to blow the **** up. Make sure you have a solid Ai, I'd suggest adex, and proviron.
    This x 10000.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  30. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,639
    Rep Power
    1590285

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    No ****! Guess I missed it. Been in and out of this forum. Been spending most of my time in the underground. So how much weight did you gain on that first pin cycle?
    I went up 15lbs, went down about 7 post cycle (prob most cause I was getting rid of gyno from those orals)
    I found it much better than orals.
    Running dimethandrostenol now from Olympus labs.
    Feel it's similar to Epi. Leaning me out nicely while keeping weight at 183-180
  31. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post

    Masteron reduces estrogen greatly. Its a better way to control E levels imo.

    Plus the fact that its DHT, which does well to fight emotional sides and gives good libido. In fact, Tren and Mast alone arent a bad option. EQ is fairly neutral on sides, other than thick blood, shortness of breath and possible anxiety issues, I think the T and Mast combat the anxiety though.

    Thats alot of androgens man. Be careful. Listen to ur body.

    If cutting up and gettin ready for a show or photoshoot, u'd want to reduce aromatizing compounds to TRT levels and increase hardening agents a bit. Perhaps a .25-1 -1 -.75 ratio of Test, EQ, Mast & Tren.

    So:
    100mg Test
    400mg EQ
    400mg Mast
    300mg Tren

    Hard as a rock, lol.
    Ya I was running clomid and adex at the beginning of this blast before switching the dbol for tren - no noticeable difference in emotional sides, just aggression in both, and no change in water retention, maybe even less so now. So ya the mast is meant to modulate all negative sides, and it appears to be doing a good job...

    I run EQ as my base because I don't notice any negative sides from it, and it gives me an increase in hunger and endurance - all my friends say they feel like they can run longer and harder on it as well.

    I'm bulking right now, but ya this is definitely the most gear I've ever ran:
    900mg EQ
    600mg test
    400mg mast
    300mg tren
    So ya, a lot of androgens. Honestly I feel great, I donate blood, my support supplementation is pretty comprehensive and intense, and my cholesterol and blood pressure is good - prolly cause I haven't been running a lot of orals and I hop on hawthorne berry at the first sign of hbp(shortness of breath walking up stairs).

    I like the protocol you gave me, but the next step for me is just to lower the test to see the difference.
  32. Advanced Member
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Where are you pinning all of that gear?
  33. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Where are you pinning all of that gear?
    All in all its 9cc, which is 3cc 3x per week, M/W/F alternating quads. Pretty painless really. I've gone up to 4cc in a quad at a time without a problem, it's just easy for me to inject.
  34. New Member
    Jethro Bodine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Masteron reduces estrogen greatly. Its a better way to control E levels imo.

    Plus the fact that its DHT, which does well to fight emotional sides and gives good libido. In fact, Tren and Mast alone arent a bad option. EQ is fairly neutral on sides, other than thick blood, shortness of breath and possible anxiety issues, I think the T and Mast combat the anxiety though.

    Thats alot of androgens man. Be careful. Listen to ur body.

    If cutting up and gettin ready for a show or photoshoot, u'd want to reduce aromatizing compounds to TRT levels and increase hardening agents a bit. Perhaps a .25-1 -1 -.75 ratio of Test, EQ, Mast & Tren.

    So:
    100mg Test
    400mg EQ
    400mg Mast
    300mg Tren

    Hard as a rock, lol.
    hey man, how many mg's of mast per week do you think is ideal to strictly control estro sides on something like 600mgs test c?
    thanks
  35. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro Bodine View Post

    hey man, how many mg's of mast per week do you think is ideal to strictly control estro sides on something like 600mgs test c?
    thanks
    I feel I may have contributed to the hijacking of this thread, going off the topic of test:tren mg ratios. I'd think 300-400mg should be fine for 600mg of test if you're just trying to control/modulate sides. I don't get a lot of bloat from 600mg of test, and haven't ever really had nipple problems either, maybe someone else can contribute cause I also haven't ran more than 400mg of mast...

    With the test:tren ratios are most of us saying 1:2 or 1:3 is about where you want to be? I mean really if you want to be bulking with tren it sounds like you'll have less sides running dbol instead of increasing your test dose cause you're looking for non AR mediated effects anyways... And the ratio of tren:mast would be between 1:1 and 1:2?
  36. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    like what's been mentioned before I think high T and low tren is better for a bulk, while low T and higher tren is better for a cut.

    My buddy who competes is running
    ED: tren ace 50/mast ace 50
    E3D: test c 50mgs / mast en 50
  37. Advanced Member
    smash1904's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    809
    Rep Power
    1058

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    like what's been mentioned before I think high T and low tren is better for a bulk, while low T and higher tren is better for a cut.

    My buddy who competes is running
    ED: tren ace 50/mast ace 50
    E3D: test c 50mgs / mast en 50
    That's like 120mg test per week. How does he feel on that? How are the sides? Does he need caber? How big is he?

    I'm thinking
    Test E 125mg
    Tren E 400mg
    Mast E 500mg
    Split into two doses M/F, .5Mg caber twice per week.
  38. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post

    That's like 120mg test per week. How does he feel on that? How are the sides? Does he need caber? How big is he?

    I'm thinking
    Test E 125mg
    Tren E 400mg
    Mast E 500mg
    Split into two doses M/F, .5Mg caber twice per week.
    That aint bad but I might recommend Tren starting at 300mg. When the enanthate builds up, it hits hard even at 300mg. You dont want to be blind-sided with 400mg in week 4.

    Or u can be a tough guy and just front load the tren and mast, lol.
  39. Advanced Member
    FitModel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    16043

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    That's like 120mg test per week. How does he feel on that? How are the sides? Does he need caber? How big is he?

    I'm thinking
    Test E 125mg
    Tren E 400mg
    Mast E 500mg
    Split into two doses M/F, .5Mg caber twice per week.

    from what I hear, so far so good, this is pre contest, so it's rough either way being on a caloric deficit and sub 6% bf and dropping.


    I would definitely be cautious of Tren E at higher dosages, better to start slow and build up, I think front loading is not a wise decision.
  40. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Power
    645670

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post

    from what I hear, so far so good, this is pre contest, so it's rough either way being on a caloric deficit and sub 6% bf and dropping.

    I would definitely be cautious of Tren E at higher dosages, better to start slow and build up, I think front loading is not a wise decision.
    It was a joke.

    But skilled and experienced users do such things.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Enanthate / Tren Enanthate Ratio
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:58 AM
  2. 1-test / tren stack ???
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:43 PM
  3. Opinion on Test/Tren/Drol cycle
    By riskarb in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 09:07 AM
  4. Possible cycle, test/tren/dbol/EQ
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 03:17 PM
  5. Test/Tren/Winny cycle...opinions wanted
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 08:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in