Test:Tren mg ratio

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
For those who have run multiple Tren cycles, would you recommend 250:500 or 500:250 test:Tren dosage? And is 10 weeks enough time if using enanthate esters?

Also, any other mg ranges you've run successfully. It doesn't have to be one of those two.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 500mg Test and 300mg Tren with good results for about 7 weeks.

bigbrawler

Awards
Im on my secound tren cycle. The ratios seem to have there benefits either way, for a recomp or cut I'd suggest keeping the tren higher then the test. So 400 mg of test with a 150 mg of test works like a charm. For a balls to the wall bulk, 400 tren with 500 to 800mg of test plus bulk orals and prepare to blow the **** up. Make sure you have a solid Ai, I'd suggest adex, and proviron.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely going for recomp. Ideally, I'd like to gain about 5-7 pounds and lose 3-4% bodyfat in about 10 weeks. But any type of recomp would make me happy.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Since tren binds to the androgen receptor 5 times more than test does you should keep the test low. I'd say 500mg tren to 150mg test. Let the tren do the work and the test just high enough to do man things like have sex lol.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After the fact 225mgs was probably a better dose with about 450mgs Test.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Since tren binds to the androgen receptor 5 times more than test does you should keep the test low. I'd say 500mg tren to 150mg test. Let the tren do the work and the test just high enough to do man things like have sex lol.
I'll be doing 500mgs of Tren, I'm pretty sure. What would you think about 125mgs vs 250mgs of Test?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll be doing 500mgs of Tren, I'm pretty sure. What would you think about 125mgs vs 250mgs of Test?
The lower the test the better. If you can do manly things on 125mgs then that's where I'd have my test at.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
The lower the test the better. If you can do manly things on 125mgs then that's where I'd have my test at.
I know the basics behind the idea, but why exactly do you want to keep it as low as possible? Just because it would lose the race to the receptors to Tren anyways?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I know the basics behind the idea, but why exactly do you want to keep it as low as possible? Just because it would lose the race to the receptors to Tren anyways?
because the tren will basically hog the AR leaving the test to float around and potentially cause severe sides. It's also a waste of test as it's effectively doing **** all re gainz.

BigLifts123

BigLifts123

Awards
if you can handle sides, high test and high tren is best for an all out bulk. tren will stilll keep you hard though. but if yo just want a recomp effect with low sides, high tren and low test is best.
personally, running all different ways myself, and being a crazy responder to tren in general, i like doing high tren and test because i look better in the end. i use low dose aromasin and 50mg of prov everyday and im a beast. i only use prami when needed.
everyones body reacts differently to diff doses but for an experienced user like myself, both high tren and test is where its at. i gotta say though, keep E levels in an acceptable range and keep in eye on prolactin levels or the sides will become too much for most.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you can handle sides, high test and high tren is best for an all out bulk. tren will stilll keep you hard though. but if yo just want a recomp effect with low sides, high tren and low test is best.
personally, running all different ways myself, and being a crazy responder to tren in general, i like doing high tren and test because i look better in the end. i use low dose aromasin and 50mg of prov everyday and im a beast. i only use prami when needed.
everyones body reacts differently to diff doses but for an experienced user like myself, both high tren and test is where its at. i gotta say though, keep E levels in an acceptable range and keep in eye on prolactin levels or the sides will become too much for most.
This is sound suggestions.

I'd also add that u probably need to run T3 to keep thyroxine levels normal. Tren suppresses T3 and that can cause prolactin issues.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
This is sound suggestions.

I'd also add that u probably need to run T3 to keep thyroxine levels normal. Tren suppresses T3 and that can cause prolactin issues.
What type of doses would keep T3 in check?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these long esters, or short, like ace an prop?

If running ace n prop, would 50/50 e/d be bad, or would 50tren, 25 test be better?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are these long esters, or short, like ace an prop?

If running ace n prop, would 50/50 e/d be bad, or would 50tren, 25 test be better?
Jbry, I'd start 50/25 and if sides are tolerable after 2-3 weeks you could bump up but I wouldnt reccomend it.

350mg Tren is plenty to get exactly what u want from a cycle. If u needed more fat burning/mass building u could load up on IM Carnitine and Ipamorelin to increase fat loss, or something like Albuterol or even Masteron would accentuate the Tren.

I just advise others to stay away from really high doses - it just isnt necessary to get the gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jbry, I'd start 50/25 and if sides are tolerable after 2-3 weeks you could bump up but I wouldnt reccomend it.

350mg Tren is plenty to get exactly what u want from a cycle. If u needed more fat burning/mass building u could load up on IM Carnitine and Ipamorelin to increase fat loss, or something like Albuterol or even Masteron would accentuate the Tren.

I just advise others to stay away from really high doses - it just isnt necessary to get the gains.
Thanks. What are your thoughts on using t3 an say ephedrine with it?

I don't like clen

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. What are your thoughts on using t3 an say ephedrine with it?

I don't like clen
I use T3 on any heavy cycle because most hormones at supraphysiological levels cause suppression of T3. T3 has an inverse relationship to prolactin so... running low dose T3 keeps prolactin levels normal. In one study on sheep, Tren suppressed T3 by 45%. Who knows what it does to humans.

I find that most that have prolactin-estrogen related gyno from Tren use is from:

Tren suppressing T3 -> Higher prolactin

High Test dose -> Higher estrogen levels

Tren wins AR against T -> Test converts at higher rate to estrogen.

= bad environment for libido and nipples

If u havent tried Albuterol I'd say give it a run. Much much milder than Clen and is good for the cholesterol profile. Start @ 3mg × 3 daily and go up from there. But as far as fat burning goes, u dont need anything but Tren to do it. Anything else is just excessive use of the needle. Do fasted training and drink Leucine regularly to get shredded. That simple.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use T3 on any heavy cycle because most hormones at supraphysiological levels cause suppression of T3. T3 has an inverse relationship to prolactin so... running low dose T3 keeps prolactin levels normal. In one study on sheep, Tren suppressed T3 by 45%. Who knows what it does to humans.

I find that most that have prolactin-estrogen related gyno from Tren use is from:

Tren suppressing T3 -> Higher prolactin

High Test dose -> Higher estrogen levels

Tren wins AR against T -> Test converts at higher rate to estrogen.

= bad environment for libido and nipples

If u havent tried Albuterol I'd say give it a run. Much much milder than Clen and is good for the cholesterol profile. Start @ 3mg × 3 daily and go up from there. But as far as fat burning goes, u dont need anything but Tren to do it. Anything else is just excessive use of the needle. Do fasted training and drink Leucine regularly to get shredded. That simple.
Thanks for the info brother. Much appreciated.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
So I'm actually running 300mg tren 600mg test right now with mast and eq, this being the first time with mast. Previous attempts have had more sides, this seems fairly tolerable to me - would lowering test mean even less "tren" sides. It seems like the mast makes the tren sides more tolerable, this is almost a breeze in comparison... Would say 350-400mg tren(maybe even 500?) with 125-250mg test yield substantially better gains with even less sides? I mean with its 5x better binding affinity, and test just floating around causing non AR mediated effects it seems like you'd have a better time substituting with a compound that has no binding affinity.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm actually running 300mg tren 600mg test right now with mast and eq, this being the first time with mast. Previous attempts have had more sides, this seems fairly tolerable to me - would lowering test mean even less "tren" sides. It seems like the mast makes the tren sides more tolerable, this is almost a breeze in comparison... Would say 350-400mg tren(maybe even 500?) with 125-250mg test yield substantially better gains with even less sides? I mean with its 5x better binding affinity, and test just floating around causing non AR mediated effects it seems like you'd have a better time substituting with a compound that has no binding affinity.
Masteron reduces estrogen greatly. Its a better way to control E levels imo.

Plus the fact that its DHT, which does well to fight emotional sides and gives good libido. In fact, Tren and Mast alone arent a bad option. EQ is fairly neutral on sides, other than thick blood, shortness of breath and possible anxiety issues, I think the T and Mast combat the anxiety though.

Thats alot of androgens man. Be careful. Listen to ur body.

If cutting up and gettin ready for a show or photoshoot, u'd want to reduce aromatizing compounds to TRT levels and increase hardening agents a bit. Perhaps a .25-1 -1 -.75 ratio of Test, EQ, Mast & Tren.

So:
100mg Test
400mg EQ
400mg Mast
300mg Tren

Hard as a rock, lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are u going to start pinning?
Start?, I've been pinning. There was a whole big thread on it till it got cluttered with general chat nonsense.

Ran my (inject ) first cycle last year of test e and mast p + trenadione/epi

Tren an Epi gave my gyno, so began researching how to run tren ace instead and never Epi again

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Start?, I've been pinning. There was a whole big thread on it till it got cluttered with general chat nonsense.

Ran my (inject ) first cycle last year of test e and mast p + trenadione/epi

Tren an Epi gave my gyno, so began researching how to run tren ace instead and never Epi again
No ****! Guess I missed it. Been in and out of this forum. Been spending most of my time in the underground. So how much weight did you gain on that first pin cycle?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Im on my secound tren cycle. The ratios seem to have there benefits either way, for a recomp or cut I'd suggest keeping the tren higher then the test. So 400 mg of test with a 150 mg of test works like a charm. For a balls to the wall bulk, 400 tren with 500 to 800mg of test plus bulk orals and prepare to blow the **** up. Make sure you have a solid Ai, I'd suggest adex, and proviron.
This x 10000.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No ****! Guess I missed it. Been in and out of this forum. Been spending most of my time in the underground. So how much weight did you gain on that first pin cycle?
I went up 15lbs, went down about 7 post cycle (prob most cause I was getting rid of gyno from those orals)
I found it much better than orals.
Running dimethandrostenol now from Olympus labs.
Feel it's similar to Epi. Leaning me out nicely while keeping weight at 183-180

smash1904

smash1904

Awards

Plus the fact that its DHT, which does well to fight emotional sides and gives good libido. In fact, Tren and Mast alone arent a bad option. EQ is fairly neutral on sides, other than thick blood, shortness of breath and possible anxiety issues, I think the T and Mast combat the anxiety though.

If cutting up and gettin ready for a show or photoshoot, u'd want to reduce aromatizing compounds to TRT levels and increase hardening agents a bit. Perhaps a .25-1 -1 -.75 ratio of Test, EQ, Mast & Tren.

So:
100mg Test
400mg EQ
400mg Mast
300mg Tren

Hard as a rock, lol.
Ya I was running clomid and adex at the beginning of this blast before switching the dbol for tren - no noticeable difference in emotional sides, just aggression in both, and no change in water retention, maybe even less so now. So ya the mast is meant to modulate all negative sides, and it appears to be doing a good job...

I run EQ as my base because I don't notice any negative sides from it, and it gives me an increase in hunger and endurance - all my friends say they feel like they can run longer and harder on it as well.

I'm bulking right now, but ya this is definitely the most gear I've ever ran:
900mg EQ
600mg test
400mg mast
300mg tren
So ya, a lot of androgens. Honestly I feel great, I donate blood, my support supplementation is pretty comprehensive and intense, and my cholesterol and blood pressure is good - prolly cause I haven't been running a lot of orals and I hop on hawthorne berry at the first sign of hbp(shortness of breath walking up stairs).

I like the protocol you gave me, but the next step for me is just to lower the test to see the difference.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Where are you pinning all of that gear?
All in all its 9cc, which is 3cc 3x per week, M/W/F alternating quads. Pretty painless really. I've gone up to 4cc in a quad at a time without a problem, it's just easy for me to inject.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards

So:
100mg Test
400mg EQ
400mg Mast
300mg Tren

Hard as a rock, lol.
hey man, how many mg's of mast per week do you think is ideal to strictly control estro sides on something like 600mgs test c?
thanks

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
hey man, how many mg's of mast per week do you think is ideal to strictly control estro sides on something like 600mgs test c?
thanks
I feel I may have contributed to the hijacking of this thread, going off the topic of test:tren mg ratios. I'd think 300-400mg should be fine for 600mg of test if you're just trying to control/modulate sides. I don't get a lot of bloat from 600mg of test, and haven't ever really had nipple problems either, maybe someone else can contribute cause I also haven't ran more than 400mg of mast...

With the test:tren ratios are most of us saying 1:2 or 1:3 is about where you want to be? I mean really if you want to be bulking with tren it sounds like you'll have less sides running dbol instead of increasing your test dose cause you're looking for non AR mediated effects anyways... And the ratio of tren:mast would be between 1:1 and 1:2?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
like what's been mentioned before I think high T and low tren is better for a bulk, while low T and higher tren is better for a cut.

My buddy who competes is running
ED: tren ace 50/mast ace 50
E3D: test c 50mgs / mast en 50

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
like what's been mentioned before I think high T and low tren is better for a bulk, while low T and higher tren is better for a cut.

My buddy who competes is running
ED: tren ace 50/mast ace 50
E3D: test c 50mgs / mast en 50
That's like 120mg test per week. How does he feel on that? How are the sides? Does he need caber? How big is he?

I'm thinking
Test E 125mg
Tren E 400mg
Mast E 500mg
Split into two doses M/F, .5Mg caber twice per week.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's like 120mg test per week. How does he feel on that? How are the sides? Does he need caber? How big is he?

I'm thinking
Test E 125mg
Tren E 400mg
Mast E 500mg
That aint bad but I might recommend Tren starting at 300mg. When the enanthate builds up, it hits hard even at 300mg. You dont want to be blind-sided with 400mg in week 4.

Or u can be a tough guy and just front load the tren and mast, lol.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established

I'm thinking
Test E 125mg
Tren E 400mg
Mast E 500mg

from what I hear, so far so good, this is pre contest, so it's rough either way being on a caloric deficit and sub 6% bf and dropping.

I would definitely be cautious of Tren E at higher dosages, better to start slow and build up, I think front loading is not a wise decision.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from what I hear, so far so good, this is pre contest, so it's rough either way being on a caloric deficit and sub 6% bf and dropping.

I would definitely be cautious of Tren E at higher dosages, better to start slow and build up, I think front loading is not a wise decision.
It was a joke.

But skilled and experienced users do such things.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Uh oh I always frontload :x

Edit: only with doses I've already experienced, and starting with a short ester is nice too - being able to drop something new cause of an adverse reaction is always nice...

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Deleted as didn't want to hijack - been a while since I last came on, reminded myself of pet hates!!

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Seriously though thanks for the good warning on the tren dosage, especially with a long ester. I've only ran 300mg before, and pointing out that there's a big difference between 300 and 400mg, and to work up slowly is awesome advice. I already know the sides at 300 are intense, it took three runs at this dose before I was comfortable. I was thinking with me dropping most of the test I could just bump up the tren so thanks for the heads up.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously though thanks for the good warning on the tren dosage, especially with a long ester. I've only ran 300mg before, and pointing out that there's a big difference between 300 and 400mg, and to work up slowly is awesome advice. I already know the sides at 300 are intense, it took three runs at this dose before I was comfortable. I was thinking with me dropping most of the test I could just bump up the tren so thanks for the heads up.
Yeah, when dealing with an androgen that is 3-5 times more potent than test, 100mg increments are felt for most.

Besides, 300mg is enough to get what u need if u have good skills and experience with ur body.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Yeah, when dealing with an androgen that is 3-5 times more potent than test, 100mg increments are felt for most.

Besides, 300mg is enough to get what u need if u have good skills and experience with ur body.
Ok so I know we were debating how to run it for bulking vs cutting, would:
Tren 300mg/week
Mast 400-500mg/week
Test 125-250mg/week
Still allow you to bulk pretty good? Without raising the test how could you make this better for bulking? Adding something like dbol, slin, or increase how much tren/mast you're taking? Is there much of a difference between 125 and 250mg test in this kind of stack, or is it just personal preference based on how you feel?

Finally I've been having trouble getting anyone to comment on this, and it's a bit off topic, but with vars low binding affinity and AR upregulation would it be a good thing to stack with 300mg of tren to increase effectiveness without increasing sides? Like would you have better results with 300mg/week of tren and 80mg var/day then lets say 600mg/week of tren with less sides? I haven't been able to find a log or any feedback...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually did the Var at 60mg with 300mg Tren precontest. It worked well. But I cant comment on how it compares to 600mg Tren.

600mg Tren probably better results but I can imagine sides suck.

Var has high myotropic activity meaning it builds muscle mass pretty good, despite the low binding affinity.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I actually did the Var at 60mg with 300mg Tren precontest. It worked well. But I cant comment on how it compares to 600mg Tren.

600mg Tren probably better results but I can imagine sides suck.

Var has high myotropic activity meaning it builds muscle mass pretty good, despite the low binding affinity.
Ya vars great, and with it having high myotropic activity with a low binding affinity I figured that means it's effects are non AR mediated and that it wouldn't compete with tren for the receptor.

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey guys,

What duration would you recommend TREN and TEST along with MAST to be run at?

Is MAST even a must?

and does this look alright for a 1st time tren user? (not my first aas cycle though)

PRECYCLE
first 10 days - frontload test p at 100eod making that 500mgs in total.

ACTUAL CYCLE AFTER FRONT LOAD

test c 250mg w1-9
tren ace 300mg w3-10
drop test c at week end of week 9, and pick up prop p for the last week at 250mgs for that week (50mg eod) so that it would give time for test c to exit my system so taht i can start my PCT sooner than later...

Caber starting exactly when i start tren at .5mg week3-5 than 1mg w5-10

Proviron at 50mg EOD or ED (what you guys think) from w3-10

PCT
NOLVA 40/40/20/20/10
CLOMID 50/50/25/25/25

Natty test boosters (ZMA etc)
OTC supps

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Best response...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You got good results in-spite of a bad program. The tren gave you good results, despite the excess test which did basically nothing but increase sides. The fact you got the desired results is good, but the test was wasted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
DK0313 Anabolics 15
DK0313 Pro Bodybuilding 22
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 8