Masteron...... Good an the bad

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
Running 125mg CYP E4D

100mg proviron ED

WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE masteron, increase DHT and shred some more, what's a good dose? Is this a bad idea since I'm running proviron? Dosages? Or should I just sell everything and just be normal...... ?

infraredline

Awards
Running 125mg CYP E4D

100mg proviron ED

WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE masteron, increase DHT and shred some more, what's a good dose? Is this a bad idea since I'm running proviron? Dosages? Or should I just sell everything and just be normal...... ?
Typically dosage range is 400-600mg a week. With prop closer to 400 is typically used and with enanthate closer to 600

pmdied

Awards
I would run it higher but it's only 100mg/ml and it gets pricey. I've run mast with just test and with test+tren.
Same here. 100mg of test, teen ace and test P. Worked wonders. I split it into two .5cc doses for a total of 1ml per week.

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
Dude I go way above and beyond what other people do when it comes to DHT, I'm still young so I don't gotta worry about my hair line/prostate etc.
Test-E/Cyp 300/150 E3D/ED + Mast 600 / week + Proviron (200 mg/day) + Winny 150 / day. Is my usual stack, then I throw in a bunch of natty anabolics and eat crazy foreign **** like insects, alligator meat and bison meat.
I'm 28..... Been running 100mg day proviron, seeing some good, non-aromitozing stuff is what I would like to stay close to. Still battling prolactin sides, so that's why I'm a little hesitant

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of mast.

350mg/week (100mg prop eod) along with good ol EQ + test = androgenic party time

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
Oh true, they aren't cheap brotha. Especially considering PCT. Although Mast doesn't shut you down that hard; it may not shut you down at all if your e2 is on the low side - I read a study saying DHT inhibits the HPTA by activating Estrogen Receptor Beta; one of the first active demonstrations that androgens can cross activate estrogen. The other mechanism by which DHT inhibits the HPTA is GABA-ergic neurons (more mediated by 3-AD though)...... this can be resolved with 7,8 benzoflavone = no shutdown.
So run 300mgED OF proviron??? Ha ha, I would like to step it up if I could

infraredline

Awards
Proviron, an AI, and Inhibit-P (SNS) should take care of the prolactin. **** pramipexole, that **** makes me sick to my stomach and way too tired.
Have you tried dosing your prami before bed, that may help with sides