Lab question.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Think this is allowed since I'm not sourcing. Has anyone ever used products from the LAB Vermodje ?

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I keep finding mixed reviews. The bad ones I found almost sound like a competitor lab is trying to scare people away. I was hoping to find someone who has used them before. I'm getting some sent me to me to try and review but I would really like to get more info on the company before I put something in my body. Lol

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I wouldint do it just stick to the good stuff like strango

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Well I got some anavar, t3, test p sent to me for free. I guess I'll just give them a go and see how it turns out. The source that has them are very very reliable. I don't think they would sell some bad stuff. Only time will tell. Haha

Superman_777

Awards
I wouldint do it just stick to the good stuff like strango
....he's not around anymore. Strango flipped, or at least claims his wife did it..even when strango was around, there were and still are still better private sources than him. He used to be legit before him and gh15 got in bed. If he claims to be back, stay far away.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
? his tren will still nock me over pick me back up and slap me . seems gtg....but he is budszz with gh15 now..

Superman_777

Awards
? his tren will still nock me over pick me back up and slap me . seems gtg....but he is budszz with gh15 now..
Yeah over the last few years there has been a lot of **** on him coming to light. Him and gh15 were banned from the boards they were on. gh15 was nothing but a chinese scammer (multiple ring) he sold bunk kigtropin, ripping a **** load of people off. This is why he talked his ass off about gh, making it look like genetics in a bottle..oh and why he always swore by 'you must have legit gh', so many got into the kigtropin sold and ass strango sold. He recommended these crazy ass doses of gh and aas for a reason and it worked. People flocked to gh15 asking for a 'legit' source (mainly for kigtropin) and he sends them right over to strango, and strango hooked him up with mass amounts of gear, etc...(his gear was good at the time). This **** was very profitable for them, they had people losing thousands and thousands of dollars on bunk kigtrop..These are just the cliff notes, there is a lot of more in depth info on the board he used to be on, getbig.com. Dont get me wrong, strango had good **** man, but after flipping like that and getting in bed with the chinese peice of trasg gh15, people are skeptical.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Always wondered about this gh 15 dude. Seems odd to me. Got buddies who think he's a god. Who the eff is he?

Superman_777

Awards
A chinese ring scammer who posed as a few bodybuilders on the pro level who used the gh15 account to 'expose' and bring to light information surrounding what goes on at the top. He had a lot people believe he was nasser and one or two others, which was a cover for his **** english and spelling. Some of his stuff was true, but it was also a mix of propoganda, truth and lies. Its not like he brought anything new to the table, people thought he did but in reality the little truth he did bring up was already out there, not as mainstream though.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
A chinese ring scammer who posed as a few bodybuilders on the pro level who used the gh15 account to 'expose' and bring to light information surrounding what goes on at the top. He had a lot people believe he was nasser and one or two others, which was a cover for his **** english and spelling. Some of his stuff was true, but it was also a mix of propoganda, truth and lies. Its not like he brought anything new to the table, people thought he did but in reality the little truth he did bring up was already out there, not as mainstream though.
I see. Thanks bud. I'm actually a member to his site out of curiosity. I've read the rumors of people who thought he was nasser.