Summer shred has begun !

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Will post my stats later. They are all on my other thread from my last cycle. If interested go check them out.
I'm currently 24, 195 lbs, 12-15 % body fat.

Here is my cycle. This will be the log.

I started on Wednesday April 26 th. Let's get this thing started. Here is the cycle !

Week 1-2 Test P. 75 mg ED-
Week 1-15 Test E 750. 250 MWF-
Week 1-14 Equipose 600 mg. 200 MWF -
Week -1-7 Anavar 50 mg ED -
Week 1-16 HCG 500 IU. 250 MT -
Week 1-18 Armidex .5 mg ED -
Week 1-4 winny 25 mg ED

Optional
Week 12-17 Winny 25 mg ED
Week 8-14 Tren E 200 mg
Week ?-? T3 25 mcg

Week 18-20 clomid 100/50/50 -
Week 18-20 nolva 40/20/20 -

Liv52. 2x ED Weeks 1-25.
Coq10 ED
Krill Oil ED
Osteo bi flex ED
Passion flower 2x ED
Ephedrine 25 mg ED
Opti-Men vitamin 1 ED
Benedryl 12.5 mg ED
Hawthorne berry ED
ON fiber 10 gram daily

Before workout

ON BCAA
Muscle pharm assault

Possible run IGF-1 LR3

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Tren for 4 weeks it's not a good idea, you won't get all the excellent benefits of it if you run it that short of time

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I'm going to run the tren for 6 weeks. I may run it more and I may ramp up my anavar to 70 or even 100 mg a day. A site I do some affiliate work just approved sending me a couple 100 in free gear. Oh what to add, what too add. Lol suggestions.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
More eq and more var!!!
Run var 100mg throughtout
Maybe up winny to 50
Increase tren lower test

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
More eq and more var!!! Run var 100mg throughtout Maybe up winny to 50 Increase tren lower test
The reason I kept the winny low is because I'm running armidex. Those 2 together kill my joints. When I was taking the 50 mg a day I could barely work out.

I may up the eq a bit but it is my first time running it. With my test being so high I don't want to overkill it. I may bump it though.

I'm gonna up the var. I'm at 60 a day now. 3- 20 mg doses through out the day. I'm prob gonna add 1 more to each dose for a total of 90 mg a day around week 3.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Wow I did not even think about that. Thanks, I will now run the winny at 50-75 weeks 1-4. Just so there's not the stack up of Adex and winny. Thanks

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
Masteron 200?-currently on 125mg cyp E4D..... Proviron 100mgED..... Any suggestions on how to include masteron, I don't want to sky rocket my DHT so my hair falls out

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Bumped test e to 1 gram a week
Bumped anavar up to 90 mg for remained of 6 or so weeks
Started 25 mcg of t3 on Monday. Plan on running 25 for a week, 50 for 2/3 weeks and then start ramp down. I have never ran t3 so looking forward to results.

Ordered some igf 1. Plan on starting that around the time I get off of t3.

Decided to save tren for a different cycle.

Getting some free lab samples sent to me. Anavar. Test p. T3. Nolvadex. And my most anticipated. Oral tren !

I don't know if I'm going to run oral tren or not, but if I do it will only be 250/500 mcg for 2 weeks.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I demand daily updates! Good call on the var and tren.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Damn I'm glad I bumped that anavar up. I was blown out with veins everywhere at the gym today.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Igf-1 landed today. I'm going to start running 50 mcg EOD. Shredding up nice. Lol

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Took these a little over a week ago. These are the closest time frame photos I have from start of cycle, I guess I was about 1-2 weeks into anavar and 1 week into test. I suppose these will have to do for my start photos.

Attachments

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Looking good bro! Keep that shot up! This cycle is gonna force some good growth

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Been on 25 mcg of t3 for close to a week now. I'm bumping it up tomorrow. 50 mcg for a week. May take it to 75 on week 3. Body fat has dropped to 10-12 percent. Did calipers tonight. Weighted in at 198.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So right now I'm sitting at

1 g test e a week
600 mg eq week
80 mg anavar a day
50 mcg t3
50 mcg igf-1 eod
25 mg winny a day

Need to be shredded by May 1 st. Haha

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So what are the thoughts on doing this. At week 10/12 dropping test e down to 250 a week. Adding 500 tren and run for 6-8 weeks? I've never tried this before. Is it a bad idea..... I'm not planning on doing this, but would consider it if anyone has had good results.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I would say no better to have in beginning or middle of cycle, but that's just my opinion.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Few thoughts to add

1. I'm shredding the **** up. Lol
2. This t3 is making me so so so hungry all day, not to mention sweating all day. The good thing is I've been eating like crazy, gaining muscle and losing fat. I'm sure test and igf-1 are helping.
3. I'm hungry !
4. I'm hungry !
5. My legs have been hurting like crazy. I'm sure it's partially due to the winny and armidex, but does t3 cause muscle pain as well ?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
What's new!? Sorry can't help with the question at hand

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Everything's been pretty good. I should be posting some new photos soon. Prob Sunday. I do my measurements every Sunday to keep track of results. Will update you guys soon.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So did calipers this morning. 3 point scale said 9%. 4 point said 10.5%. I'm sitting at 195.6. So the good news is I'm losing bodyfat while gaining muscle. I'm sure once I drop t3 my muscle gains will increase. Not bad for only being about 3 weeks into cycle. 17 weeks to go. Lol

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Just checking in. Everything has been going great. Almost too good. Lol.

The only bad thing I have noticed a my ego is feel g huge. I feel like the ****ng man. And it's been really hard not to be a cocky dick. And that's not me normal. I'm very shy and lack self confidence. I def need to keep an eye on this. Other than that, no sides to mention.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just checking in. Everything has been going great. Almost too good. Lol. The only bad thing I have noticed a my ego is feel g huge. I feel like the ****ng man. And it's been really hard not to be a cocky dick. And that's not me normal. I'm very shy and lack self confidence. I def need to keep an eye on this. Other than that, no sides to mention.
There's no shame in enjoying it for awhile. When I'm on cycle I feel like the man witch makes me act a lot less cocky then wen off, idk why I do this maybe it's just cus I'm very self satisfied and I don't Give any ****s for people's opinions.

bigbrawler

Awards
Only time I getting moody is actually right before or right after my lifts. Thats more of a psych thing though. I cant lift heavy without a lot of rage. Its like making a tackle in rugby and having kittens and rainbows on the mind. Aint gonna happen. In your case though keep that **** in check. The roidrage stereotype doesnt need any more help.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In regards to lifting heavy and stuff, I actually listen to calming music during sessions sometimes.

Granted, I stick around the 40-80% of 1RM and just FOCUS entirely on the target muscle. Different style I guess but therapeutic for myself.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
In regards to lifting heavy and stuff, I actually listen to calming music during sessions sometimes. Granted, I stick around the 40-80% of 1RM and just FOCUS entirely on the target muscle. Different style I guess but therapeutic for myself.
Haha nice. Depending on my day, I'll alternate between metal and very simple calming music.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Sorry. I've been hella busy lately. Things have been good. Down to almost single digits fat. I'm weighing in at about 193. I just finished up my igf-1 and am about to be done with this run of t3. I've decided to throw the tren in at 200-300 a week. 200 for the start. I don't know if it's a good idea or not. Prob not bi to well. I will see how it works.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Benedryl just helps me sleep. I have horrible insomnia.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Good progress but we could of prob been okay without the last pic lol

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I hear ya. Haha. That's the only one I had of my legs. Just wanted to reassure everyone I do train legs. It seems like no one in NC does.

Thank you for the reviews. Been putting in hella work. Gym 7 days a week. 2 time on wend,Friday and Saturday.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So. Disregarding all the advice I received. Which is a huge attribute I have. I have decided to add tren. Haha. Here's the results

I have had barely any sides. No anxiety. Still can't sleep. Still sweating like hell. But I am running a hella high test dose and have had barley any sides compared to when I ran low test high tren. So why is that ?

1. Enathate tren this time, acetate last time ?
2. High test, low tren ?

I've heard to always run tren higher, but my experience is totally different. Any thoughts on why that is ?....

I'm on 1 gram test
600 eq
300 tren.

Growing like ****ing crazy I might add.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So. Disregarding all the advice I received. Which is a huge attribute I have. I have decided to add tren. Haha. Here's the results

I have had barely any sides. No anxiety. Still can't sleep. Still sweating like hell. But I am running a hella high test dose and have had barley any sides compared to when I ran low test high tren. So why is that ?

1. Enathate tren this time, acetate last time ?
2. High test, low tren ?

I've heard to always run tren higher, but my experience is totally different. Any thoughts on why that is ?....

I'm on 1 gram test
600 eq
300 tren.

Growing like ****ing crazy I might add.
Just a guess here, but may be something to do with the gram of T. 300mg of Tren may have a a hard time finding a spot on the AR train.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Makes sense after I re read it. Receptors. Is this a bad thing ? I've been getting great results gain, and body comp wise. Could there be bad repercussions ? My body reacts very well to high doses. Low or common doses usually do very little for me. I've always been that way with all types of chemicals. I getting blood work done this next week to see all my levels. Hopefully everything is ok. When I tell people how much I'm running they look at me crazy, but these are the ont doses that work for me. Diet is good. Training is good. Body just reacts different.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
I'm def seeing the results from the tren tho. Into week 3 now and body is totally changing. I plan on doing a comp next year so I'm trying to get close to my goal. Take 3 months off. Run primo. Test. Anavar. And tren too and through comps.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense after I re read it. Receptors. Is this a bad thing ? I've been getting great results gain, and body comp wise. Could there be bad repercussions ? My body reacts very well to high doses. Low or common doses usually do very little for me. I've always been that way with all types of chemicals. I getting blood work done this next week to see all my levels. Hopefully everything is ok. When I tell people how much I'm running they look at me crazy, but these are the ont doses that work for me. Diet is good. Training is good. Body just reacts different.
I understand. A few years back I was able to run 750 T, 750 EQ and 400 Mast no problem for 14 weeks. It was too much but I handled it very well.

I'd just be wary of what it could do to ur heart.

I'd also leave room for tapering up, too because no matter how much u run now ur receptors will eventually lose the "honeymoon phase" with those supraphysiological doses and in order to keep gains coming u have to taper up.

Since u came right out the gate hard, u could do a 4-6 week hiatus after 10 or 12 weeks and run TRT doses of each before doing another blast to polish of the gains.

Just my opinion. I think there is a little science to support this but its mostly anecdotal so I aint gonna say this is the only true way to cycle.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So do you think I should blas and cruise. I have 10 weeks left of this cycle. Should I take 3 months off and start or do pct and run 250 test a week until my next cycle ? I want to have kids someday and that's the only fear I have of blasting and cruising. Is this likely ? And what's your thoughts on follistatin.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not even close to single digits. I'd advise dropping all gear and get your training and diet in check. Your dose of drugs is ridiculous and a huge yo-yo of what your doing
What is his bodyfat again? I assumed because of all the gear he was at most 12% or less.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After looking at ur most recent pic, u look 13-14% BF, which is honorable but I agree that it doesnt merit that much gear.

Man, I'd run what u got out for another few weeks, might as well just make a large caloric deficit and try to get as much fat off as possible.

Then do PCT and run a fat burner, BCAA's on an IF diet and do HIIT cardio 3-4 times per week, eating 250-500kcals below maintenance to get the fat off.

Come back at 9-10% bf and do a sensible cycle to pack on lean mass. Thats my thought, especially aftet distilled mentioned what he did.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
They're just the most recent ones I had. These are like 2 weeks into t3 and 5-6 weeks into cycle. Gear or t3 was hardly workin yet. Die is in check. I posted diet. Revised it a little by cutting a few carbs out. I recently re did my workout routines to reflect new combination of body parts on certain days.

Attachments