Deca/Sust question?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to run a Sust/Deca cycle.

Sust - 3cc's/wk

I know there's a lot of conflicting info out there, but trying to get an idea on what is the LEAST amount of Deca a first timer can use and still see good results?

For example, I know with Test a lot of people say 500mg/wk is a good starting point. I am of the belief that you should try to run the minimum stuff at first to see how your body responds. The sides with Deca make me a little concerned, but I am ready to give it a shot.

I've run a Test E and a Test/EQ cycle in the past (500mg/wk). So I have some experience under my belt. Plan is to bulk.

Thanks.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Looking to run a Sust/Deca cycle.

Sust - 3cc's/wk

I know there's a lot of conflicting info out there, but trying to get an idea on what is the LEAST amount of Deca a first timer can use and still see good results?

For example, I know with Test a lot of people say 500mg/wk is a good starting point. I am of the belief that you should try to run the minimum stuff at first to see how your body responds. The sides with Deca make me a little concerned, but I am ready to give it a shot.

I've run a Test E and a Test/EQ cycle in the past (500mg/wk). So I have some experience under my belt. Plan is to bulk.

Thanks.
A lot of people use 400mg deca on their first cycle with it. Rule of thumb is however much deca you run use at least as much test, which you would have more than covered. I'm probably gonna run a sust/deca cycle soon but I'm gonna do 350 test/300 deca ew. If I had more money right now though I would probably do 500 test, 400 deca.

Mzone

Mzone

Awards
Take .5mg caber 2x a week and you should minimize any sides if not eliminate them all together. If deca dick and other sides associated with deca are your concern play it safe and run that.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people use 400mg deca on their first cycle with it. Rule of thumb is however much deca you run use at least as much test, which you would have more than covered. I'm probably gonna run a sust/deca cycle soon but I'm gonna do 350 test/300 deca ew. If I had more money right now though I would probably do 500 test, 400 deca.
Thanks. My vial is 300mg/ml so I'll aim for either 1cc or 1.5cc's a week.

Take .5mg caber 2x a week and you should minimize any sides if not eliminate them all together. If deca dick and other sides associated with deca are your concern play it safe and run that.
Cool. I just gotta figure out where to get some.

JoshR

Awards
how long do you guys run for? I'm on HRT dose of test. so i don't have to worry about shutdown or pct. I was thinking id up my test to 300 and toss in 300 decca as well. not too sure how long i should blast for. what do you guys think, 12-14 weeks?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
That's not really what i consider a blast but more is not always better. 300 deca a week will produce results and should keep sides low or none at all.

how long do you guys run for? I'm on HRT dose of test. so i don't have to worry about shutdown or pct. I was thinking id up my test to 300 and toss in 300 decca as well. not too sure how long i should blast for. what do you guys think, 12-14 weeks?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg weekly of Deca will work and keep it simpler. I'vew had positive results at 100mg weekly.