Need Advice Please

rvh

Awards
Hello friends,

Here is my situation: I was 3 weeks in to a 12 week cycle of primo, test e, and var approximately 2 months ago. Moved due to nasty divorce and my gear got "lost" in the move. Needless to say I was sick, sick, sick about it. It was the most expensive cycle I had ever put together and I was so looking forward to it. Anyway, I did a short pct, then life got busy, and I was able to put the loss behind me (kind of).

Fast forward to about three weeks ago. I started an epistane and 11 oxo cycle. Honestly I am damn impressed at how effective these compounds are at just a little shy of 3 weeks in.

But here is the ironic twist and the reason for this post: I FOUND MY LOST GEAR!!!! I had put the wrong box in my storage unit and I found it while looking for something else.

What I have left is enough for 9 weeks at these dosages: primo 600mg/week, test e 400mg/week, var 60mg/day.

I want to restart my "dream" cycle now, but I am not sure how to transition from the epistane/11oxo in a manner that won't leave me "flat footed" while I'm waiting for these long estered injectables to "kick in". Can I get some ideas/ advice on how I might be able to pull this off? I have nolva clomid and exemestane on hand also.

Thanks!

Superman_777

Awards
The primo and test needs to be longer, if you want your moneys worth and to maximize the results with what you have. I suggest picking up a few more vials of primo and test, and go ahead and use that with everything you have on hand so you can have a real cycle..Now if your on week 3 of your prohormone, I would start pinning your injects now, and run the var at the end like you were suppose to. When you do start pinning, make sure you get the extra vials on hand soon after.

rvh

Awards
Thanks! I had planned on running the ph cycle for six weeks. Do you recommend immediately discontinuing the ph cycle or running it for a bit longer? That's where I am unsure. Maybe run it one more week (for 4 weeks total) then drop it? Or go the full 6 weeks as I had planned? I just want to avoid a "mini-crash" between the time the injects are kicking in and the orals are phased out.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would introduce the test e now, run out the rest of your PH routine (essentially you could call them a 'kicker' with this setup), then introduce the var/primo, while continuing to run the test throughout. Test should have more than kicked in within 3 weeks.

rvh

Awards
Thanks. I've never run orals on the front end of a cycle. Every time I have discontinued an anabolic I have gone right to pct.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
PCT is used to deal with being shut down. The orals are shutting you down, the test will continue suppressing your natural production of testosterone. Doesn't really matter what you start with or what you introduce, as long as you have a suppressive substance (ie an anabolic steroid, ie a derivative of testosterone) you will remain shut down. When you decide you want the suppression to end, you introduce your PCT.