My First Injection Today

Thesecretman

Awards
Hi Guys,

I pinned my first shot of TNE today using a 29g Slin pin, absolutely no problems either drawing or injecting. After a night of anxiety I bit the bullet and did it!

Only question I want to ask is, after drawing and then flicking the syringe to get the bubbles out, there was one medium size bubble that just wouldn't burst. Now I've read it takes 10cc of air to cause problems but nevertheless how worrying should this be?

druller655321

Awards
Go to the ER immediately. Tie a tourniquet around whatever muscle group you pinned, and pray, just pray brother. I'm so sorry you may die so young. Just fahking with you, you're fine.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Go to the ER immediately. Tie a tourniquet around whatever muscle group you pinned, and pray, just pray brother. I'm so sorry you may die so young. Just fahking with you, you're fine.
rofl I hope he read this to the end :D Yeah he will live hell I have seen docs admin IM injections with giant bubbles in the syringe no one dies from a small amount. A lot of docs and nurses don't even aspirate at all anymore.

druller655321

Awards
rofl I hope he read this to the end :D Yeah he will live hell I have seen docs admin IM injections with giant bubbles in the syringe no one dies from a small amount. A lot of docs and nurses don't even aspirate at all anymore.
Shiit, I got in a rush one time. I always pull in some air when I switch needles. Well I switched out to my 25g swabbed my glute and stabbed. By the time I realized I hadn't removed the 1 cc of air, a vacuum effect took over and sucked it all into my muscle lol! It was a little sore, but no biggie. I think air is just a danger injected into the bloodstream, and even then it has to be a lot.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
It takes much more then 10cc of air to kill ya.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I love how so many guys are willing to inject questionable oils containing questionable substances from questionable sources, but are worried when injecting something they've been breathing in daily for the past 20-30 years.

I think you'll be alright.

Nihsnek

Nihsnek

Awards
I love how so many guys are willing to inject questionable oils containing questionable substances from questionable sources, but are worried when injecting something they've been breathing in daily for the past 20-30 years. I think you'll be alright.
Well an air embolism can kill you. There isn't an exact amount required since it obviously depends on ones physiology, so it's best to just be smart and minimize any risk possible.

But yes, you do make a good point. People inject themselves with who knows what and don't worry.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
An air embolism? Seriously? That would suggest he was injecting his viscous oils directly into a vein. If that's the case, the thread starter needs to stop doing what he's doing right away and seek gratuitous mental assistance.

Something tells me he was injecting IM.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I purposely leave air in there to try and push the last little bit of oil out and not waste any if possible.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
So let me get this right. Your NOT suppose to inject oils into your veins. I've been pinning 3 cc a day in my arm. Lol.

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
So your day your arms are only a lump of scar tissue?????? In between first and second toe.... I get such a pump ?