Test Cyp Kicking In

Football8

Awards
I just finished my 3rd week of Test Cyp at 500mg/week and I had started at 181 and Im 185 and been getting leaner through better diet and better ab training...i look a little bigger and having great workouts so my question is when will i really feel this stuff get kicked, I know its different from everyone...im taking .5mg of arimidex EOD

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I usually shoot up ~10lbs within a few weeks regardless what I take. The all day pump / random pumps are what I seem to notice first when the stuff is working... can't wait to use again!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just about the 3-4 week mark it should be in full swing

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
For the guys that blast and cruise cyp. How long before you feel the difference from your weekly cruise dose compared to 500 a week?

Football8

Awards
I usually shoot up ~10lbs within a few weeks regardless what I take. The all day pump / random pumps are what I seem to notice first when the stuff is working... can't wait to use again!
Im sitting at 188 now and what would be a good lean mass compound to stack week 8-12? I was thinking of Winstrol...anything else preferably something thats more mild?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the guys that blast and cruise cyp. How long before you feel the difference from your weekly cruise dose compared to 500 a week?
Within a week. 500mg will cause the T in ur bloods to climb for 5 weeks straight so expect progressive pumps and water until 6 to 8 weeks in. After, strength starts climbing and performance in general gets better as u go. Everything peaks and stagnates around weeks 16-20.

Football8

Awards
Within a week. 500mg will cause the T in ur bloods to climb for 5 weeks straight so expect progressive pumps and water until 6 to 8 weeks in. After, strength starts climbing and performance in general gets better as u go. Everything peaks and stagnates around weeks 16-20.
thank you how long would you reccomend me running test cyp...its my first injectable cycle and third cycle i ever ran and is there any good compound i could run at the end for some lean mass?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you how long would you reccomend me running test cyp...its my first injectable cycle and third cycle i ever ran and is there any good compound i could run at the end for some lean mass?
Lean mass..

Orals/ TD's

- Hdrol or Tbol
- Epi
- Dienozone
- Winstrol
-

Intramuscular

- Tren
- Masteron (lots of it)
- Boldenone Acetate (fast EQ)
- Low dose of Trest

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Up the dose a bit....test is pretty good for everything....keep estro in check so you don't bloat and make sure your diet matches your goals...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
- Masteron (lots of it)
Love mast for leaning out a bit, **** makes me hard as a rock, and my muscles also get full....lol

i always run mast around the same dose as my test, a bit less if theres another compound in there like tren.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love mast for leaning out a bit, **** makes me hard as a rock, and my muscles also get full....lol

i always run mast around the same dose as my test, a bit less if theres another compound in there like tren.
yeah, 300-600mg is all you need if stacked.