- 03-14-2014, 04:17 PM
Was wondering if anyone had good results from this supplement. Buddy gave me a couple free bottles and I've done a lot of research on how to take it but just wondering if this is even worth trying.
If I take it I'll dose it at 50/50/50/75/75/75.
Preload on cycle assist
On cycle includes
Old erase pro
Long jack (tongkat) for test support
3 week nolva pct followed by ginger root, daa ,hmb, aminos, resveratrol
- 03-14-2014, 08:46 PM
You could as well up it to 75mg/day at week 2.
No need to preload Cycle Assist. Only hawthorne berry needs to be preloaded.
Save the Tongkat for PCT - you'll be shutdown no matter if you use it or not. You can also throw in OTC AI's/test boosters like Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT for the duration of post cycle therapy.
Take Nolva for four weeks at 20/20/10/10.
HMB seems to be pretty much worthless by the way - I wouldn't spend my money on it!
Good luck!Olympus Labs Rep
Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
- 03-15-2014, 12:34 PM
I've heard it's like a weaker halo? Can't say i've used it myself thoSerious Nutrition Solutions
03-15-2014, 12:40 PM
No need for erase pro during cycle.... what brand
LG Sciences forum representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 03-21-2003, 09:21 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:21 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2003, 11:10 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2003, 12:55 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 01-17-2003, 02:28 PM