Test levels 288 just 10 days after 300 mg test cyp

fasttaker

Awards
Hope I'm posting in the right area. I've been getting 300 mg test cyp for TRT every 10 days, for the last 6 months. Just got my bloodwork done and my test levels came back 288! What possible explanation could there be for this? I'm not running anything else, and hadn't taken a PH in 5 weeks.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How close to the shot did u get the bloods drawn?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So it was the day before ur next shot. Or the day of. Test cyps half life is 10 days. So ur testing at ur lowest point. U need at least 1 a week more like twice.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are going to be so much better off doing it twice a week. First off 300mg is extremely high and not a TRT dose, so that is bad to begin with. I'd take that 300 and split it into 75mg (I'd go lower) e3.5d.

fasttaker

Awards
So it was the day before ur next shot. Or the day of. Test cyps half life is 10 days. So ur testing at ur lowest point. U need at least 1 a week more like twice.
If the half life is 10 days, is that really the lowest point? Anyway, that's how the clinic I go to does it. They, and I, were expecting me to be around 500 when I was tested.

You are going to be so much better off doing it twice a week. First off 300mg is extremely high and not a TRT dose, so that is bad to begin with. I'd take that 300 and split it into 75mg (I'd go lower) e3.5d.
I can't split it. The place I go to will administer it every 10-14 days, with day 10 being the day they recommend. I know, you might be thinking "go somewhere else' but I really don't want to come off and start from scratch. Plus, the price is pretty reasonable without having insurance to cover it ($50 a shot. Or, $25 more per month than the folks at GNC are paying for P6 Extreme).

Anyway, no matter how imperfect a schedule or dose it is, being at 288 in just 10 days seems pretty unbelievable, considering how high the dose is.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If the half life is 10 days, is that really the lowest point? Anyway, that's how the clinic I go to does it. They, and I, were expecting me to be around 500 when I was tested.

I can't split it. The place I go to will administer it every 10-14 days, with day 10 being the day they recommend. I know, you might be thinking "go somewhere else' but I really don't want to come off and start from scratch. Plus, the price is pretty reasonable without having insurance to cover it ($50 a shot. Or, $25 more per month than the folks at GNC are paying for P6 Extreme).

Anyway, no matter how imperfect a schedule or dose it is, being at 288 in just 10 days seems pretty unbelievable, considering how high the dose is.
It sounds low until you think about it... The half life of cyp is 12 days, not 10. And 31% is weighted with esters. I use enanthate which has a half life of 10.5 days. At the half life consider the gear just about gone. I know what the mathematicians say about half lives, but in real life the half life is where the dose is about exhausted. Personally I think waiting 10 days is too long. The disbursement of testosterone molecules over a 10 day period is not even, not by any means. The bulk will be disbursed and cleaved off in a matter of days, leaving a trace at the half life. I take 400mgs a week of Test E and my blood work comes back at 1300 after 5 days from last injection. But I inject twice a week. So in 10 days you will have injected 300mg while I will have injected about 600mgs. My blood levels are much more level, with periods of suspension everyday to help stabilization. Quite honestly, I think 500 is unrealistic at your dosage unless you tested a day or two after the injection.

fasttaker

Awards
It sounds low until you think about it... The half life of cyp is 12 days, not 10. And 31% is weighted with esters. I use enanthate which has a half life of 10.5 days. At the half life consider the gear just about gone. I know what the mathematicians say about half lives, but in real life the half life is where the dose is about exhausted. Personally I think waiting 10 days is too long. The disbursement of testosterone molecules over a 10 day period is not even, not by any means. The bulk will be disbursed and cleaved off in a matter of days, leaving a trace at the half life. I take 400mgs a week of Test E and my blood work comes back at 1300 after 5 days from last injection. But I inject twice a week. So in 10 days you will have injected 300mg while I will have injected about 600mgs. My blood levels are much more level, with periods of suspension everyday to help stabilization. Quite honestly, I think 500 is unrealistic at your dosage unless you tested a day or two after the injection.
Good info, thanks. Especially on the "half life." But the clinic I go to has hundreds of clients who are all tested on day 10 like me, most of them on 200-300 mg. They all are testing higher than 400 on day 10, because they raise the dose if you don't. If they raise my dose up to 400 mg, I'll be one out of maybe 3 people total who get that much. So I get what you're saying, but the folks pinning me seem to find it highly unusual too. And I'm about to turn 38. Never done AAS. Just one bull**** PH cycle a couple months ago that I saw no gains from.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
$50 a shot? So $200 a month?!? **** I get mine for 58 a bottle...ill stay illegal lol

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im retarded...$150 a month...Im still staying illegal

emantest

emantest

Awards
I've always heard test cyp half-life 7-8 days. I've been taking for several years now, trt with blasts and cruises. When I go for labs I'm cruising on a 100mg per week, I'll have blood work on the 6-7 day and test level most every time 900.

http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always heard test cyp half-life 7-8 days. I've been taking for several years now, trt with blasts and cruises. When I go for labs I'm cruising on a 100mg per week, I'll have blood work on the 6-7 day and test level most every time 900.

http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php
Consider yourself lucky. I test higher than most based on labs posted and when I was on 100mg (1 shot ew), I'd be in the 600s by day 6-7.

fasttaker

Awards
Wondering if an AI would do much to solve my problem.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
A better more knowledgable doctor will solve ur problem

Logman

Awards
300mg Test should be giving you levels of 1000+ after 10 days. Especially as you've been on for a while. I've said before that "pharma" grade Test is underdosed as I see these types of threads all the time. Basically 300mg should be 3000ng/dl above baseline on good gear. With a 10 day half-life, work out the math. I tested at 8000ng/dl a few days after a shot on 750mg/week (split into 3 doses of 250mg).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well since you said so, it must be true. Pharma grade test is under dosed. Better go to the compound pharm to get the real stuff.