Regular Dbol Inj with small crystals in it,can I drink it?

W

weownyourbses

Awards
If I have a bottle of Dbol and it is a normal injectable in a vial with crystals in it. Can I just heat it up a little to help the crystals dissolve and drink it instead of injecting it? Wasn't sure because all the other forums talk about the liquid dbol, this is just meant to be used strictly as an injectable. I dont want to shoot it and it to crash in my muscle. Would it be ok to just take the dosage and drink it? Thanks. Its oil based btw

W

weownyourbses

Awards
wasent sure

Yeah wasent sure, I kept reading that you could drink dbol since its derived from an oral but just wanted some opinions of others. I was able to get almost all of the crystals to dissolve after heating it up

M

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah wasent sure, I kept reading that you could drink dbol since its derived from an oral but just wanted some opinions of others. I was able to get almost all of the crystals to dissolve after heating it up
You can prolly just pin it after it's all dissolved if it stays in solution after it's cooled.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If I have a bottle of Dbol and it is a normal injectable in a vial with crystals in it. Can I just heat it up a little to help the crystals dissolve and drink it instead of injecting it? Wasn't sure because all the other forums talk about the liquid dbol, this is just meant to be used strictly as an injectable. I dont want to shoot it and it to crash in my muscle. Would it be ok to just take the dosage and drink it? Thanks. Its oil based btw
I would not drink it. Just try to heat it a little so it can dissolve and you may be able to inject it, I would question your source, however, temperature changes may create these smal crystals, who knows, it may be g2g but try to do some research first.

The only injectable steroid that you may be able to drink is winstrol since it is water based. as for injectable dbol I really dont think so.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reheat it and wait a few days to see if it stays clear. If it doesn't crystallize again, you can pin it.

W

weownyourbses

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I'll just try to inject it

W

weownyourbses

Awards
there is no reason that it cant be taken orally. all it is, is oil or ethyl oleate, benzyl alcohol and dianabol. people take injectable winny orally all of the time. it will have to be dosed throughout the day just like tablets. its gonna taste like hell so put it in an empty capsule and swallow it.
injected dianabol may exert a slightly different pharmacological effect compared to oral dianabol. in general, 17aa steroids have a higher anabolic effect when taken orally, however some undesirable side effects may be limited by injecting them.
personally, i believe that since you will get 100% bio-availability of injected dianabol vs higher anabolic activity of the oral, the overall result will likely be the same.
This is what I was thinking after doing more research. Since the injectable is derived from the oral pill it should be the same. I just pinned it, however not looking forward to pinning everyday (want to avoid scar tissue) so ill prob get capsules and do what you said. I'll post on this form at the end of my cycle and let you know how it went

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can as well just measure it with syringe and drink it. It doesn't taste that bad. It's like a shot of cheap vodka.

W

weownyourbses

Awards
It taste like crap. Probably because I put it on food and had to chew it lol made it way worse. But everything seemed ok no stomach aches or anything at all.

M

Mystere3

Awards
It taste like crap. Probably because I put it on food and had to chew it lol made it way worse. But everything seemed ok no stomach aches or anything at all.
Lol dbol sauce?

Just shoot that sh1t. Use a shot glass if it makes you feel better lol.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Can you please describe the taste? just curious..... I think it cannot taste worse than ethyl alcohol........... srs (dont ask why i know how ethyl alcohol taste) :p

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
i guess your kidding? most people know what ethyl alcohol tastes like. i've even drank everclear more than once, although i dont recommend it. it even says on the bottle to not drink it straight. i've seen people do it though.
Lol not kidding, it was a mistake actually, most ethyl alcohol bottles have a benzoate compound added that taste horrible (this compound is added to avoid human consumption I believe).... I was preparing an injection and had a glass of water, and I decided to clean my earrings in another glass with alcohol, so before I put the earrings in the glass I took the wrong glass and .............. :/ well it is the worst thing Ive ever tasted!!!!!!!!! I wonder how dbol taste LOL

M

Mystere3

Awards
Denatured alcohol has methanol, you'll go blind if you drink it.

W

weownyourbses

Awards
It didn't taste like any kind of alcohol, just tasted like a nasty crushed up pill. I've been putting it in capsules now. Seems to be working so far, I'm only taking 20mg a day though but also am taking it 400mg/w test e

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Denatured alcohol has methanol, you'll go blind if you drink it.
My mom used to say that about something.........can't remember what though.....

W

weownyourbses

Awards
Ok so taking this injection orally is making me bloat like a mofo. I think I found the draw back but not sure might just be because I'm eating a lot more too