new idea on cycles

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So I was talking about cycle lengths with a friend and how I'm running my cycles now. If anyone follows my cycles I stopped running them with a "this dose every week" mindset.

Instead I pick a start date and an end date. I pick my doses and my dosing schedule. Wether its e2d, e3d or once a week... whatever. I write down injection days on a calender from my start date to end date.

This allows me to control my blood levels to the T. In a normal cycle here in the forums guys pick a 2x a week schedule. There are 2 flaws with this.
1. There are 7 days in a week so you have a 3day gap and a 4day gap. How can you maintain a steady level?
2. We all know what ester lengths "should" be. But my bloodwork shows different. I find to keep my test levels even keel on test E I need to dose every 5 days roughly. A 2x a week schedule gives me saw-blade looking hormone dips.

Could these side effects people have be caused by hormone inbalances rather than the actual compounds?

This all came up because its how I run cycles now and also how competitive bodybuilders run cycles to time off and on periods for shows and such. If its good enough for them and me (and works best imo) why aren't the rest using the same plan?

Lets discuss....

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Dave this is exactly how I am running my current cycle.

I print out 3 months of calendars from wincalendars.com and write when I pin down on paper along with all my ancillaries and even what body part I'm hitting in the gym.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave this is exactly how I am running my current cycle.

I print out 3 months of calendars from wincalendars.com and write when I pin down on paper along with all my ancillaries and even what body part I'm hitting in the gym.
Perfect bro! You will like it that way. No more forgetting if you pinned or not lol. Its my morning ritual.. piss, shave, brush teeth then inject steroids... then off for cardio

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Perfect bro! You will like it that way. No more forgetting if you pinned or not lol. Its my morning ritual.. piss, shave, brush teeth then inject steroids... then off for cardio
LOL! I've ran both methods. I think the method you are describing is superior but a lot of people do a mon/thurs or etc for simplicity to just make sure they don't get off schedule. And no morning sh!t? Haha, that's usually first for me

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
LOL! I've ran both methods. I think the method you are describing is superior but a lot of people do a mon/thurs or etc for simplicity to just make sure they don't get off schedule. And no morning sh!t? Haha, that's usually first for me
No morning **** comes right after I do cardio before I eat.

And as far as getting off schedule... if you can't maintain a schedule with injections. How can you be expected to eat and train on a schedule? If you can't maintain a schedule of injecting hormones.in your body you have no business using AAS. Just my thoughts

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
No morning **** comes right after I do cardio before I eat.
Damn, lucky, I'm up by 6:30 needing to take a dump, with my metabolism I keep eating until right before bed though

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Damn, lucky, I'm up by 6:30 needing to take a dump, with my metabolism I keep eating until right before bed though
Me too 7 meals a day. I am up at 445, cardio at 530ish eat at 730.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
No morning **** comes right after I do cardio before I eat. And as far as getting off schedule... if you can't maintain a schedule with injections. How can you be expected to eat and train on a schedule? If you can't maintain a schedule of injecting hormones.in your body you have no business using AAS. Just my thoughts
I hear ya, there's a lot of idiots out there tho

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
nice, I do 7-8 meals, I usually try to stay up until 11:30-12, doesn't always happen tho
Fuk that I'm sleeping by 9pm. My natty gh pulses hard at night and I need my sleep haha.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Fuk that I'm sleeping by 9pm. My natty gh pulses hard at night and I need my sleep haha.
hahaha, i'm honestly usually knocked out by 10:30. But I try to stay up to get an extra meal.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I pin eod regardless of ester...I find less side effects that way myself....runninga G of test with just Erase for an AI instead of exemestane or othe research chem is pretty good.

Also find pinning deca/tren e eod to be the same...just use vitamin B6 instead of caber/prami.

I do like long esters so if I get stuck in a hotel for a night then missing a day is no biggie...also pin first thing in the AM while the kiddos are still sleeping lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
With the tren e this makes slot of sense. Tren e is very unstable. And dosent break down at a constant rate. Tren Hex is the best ester but is very expensive. So pinning every 4 day seems to be best.

As far as test ur defiantly right but there I think 2x a week is fine for the hobbyist. If ur trying to compete the need for fine tuning and hormone control is more important.

As far as deca or eq I see no need in pinning more than on a week. I also like nedbo. I pin it once a week instead of once a week like doctors advise.

Dave I think in ur case and other serious competitors u make some excellent points but for men trying to stay in shape and people who need to be in peak physical shape for work I don't think it's nessacery.

To add more credit to ur ideas, look at my roid out burst. When I have more stable bloods I tend to have less outburst. So u can tell when I have gotten off my pinning schedule by how I post.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
To add to that, in looking at a sustanon : EQ cycle. I'll be pinning 4mls Sust on Monday and 4ml EQ (1200mg) on Thur.

I'll be relying on the cascade effect of the sust esters to do there thing, as they we designed to.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
How do you know if your blood levels are stable unless you are getting bloodwork everyday?

Honestly it's going to vary anyway unless you are 100% suppressed, which is very rare(if it happens at all). Natural T levels can fluctuate greatly throughout the day so really even bloodwork isn't accurate. I've read they can fluctuate in ranges of up to +-200ng/dl throughout a regular day.

It's mostly broscience, except that doctors prescribe enanthate to inject once per week from what I've heard, though I wouldn't be comfortable pinning it that little. Think I'll stick to the old 2x week.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How do you know if your blood levels are stable unless you are getting bloodwork everyday?

Honestly it's going to vary anyway unless you are 100% suppressed, which is very rare(if it happens at all). Natural T levels can fluctuate greatly throughout the day so really even bloodwork isn't accurate. I've read they can fluctuate in ranges of up to +-200ng/dl throughout a regular day.

It's mostly broscience, except that doctors prescribe enanthate to inject once per week from what I've heard, though I wouldn't be comfortable pinning it that little. Think I'll stick to the old 2x week.
Yes bloodwork is key. A fluctuation if 200ng/dl +/- is a very small if your levels are in the 3000 range+ Now if you are in the 700ng range then yes that fluctuation is significant.

Its actually simple to get your bloodwork on point. You get bloodwork at 2 different times. Post injection day first thing in the morning and pre injection day in the morning. Control all of the variables and they will be consistent.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For what it's worth, I know of 2 pros who do not pin like you described. It may make a slight difference but for 90% of joe blows who use AAS the difference is insignificant. For YOUR goals, IMO, your schedule is def preferred as it does keep more stable levels. How much is arguable but you're def right on.

Most sides do come from an influx in hormones like guys who take full doses of Orals pre-workout....pumps maybe better but they typically have increased sides as well and more quickly onset. It's easier to spot when dosing orals bc of their short half lives.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
For what it's worth, I know of 2 pros who do not pin like you described. It may make a slight difference but for 90% of joe blows who use AAS the difference is insignificant. For YOUR goals, IMO, your schedule is def preferred as it does keep more stable levels. How much is arguable but you're def right on. Most sides do come from an influx in hormones like guys who take full doses of Orals pre-workout....pumps maybe better but they typically have increased sides as well and more quickly onset. It's easier to spot when dosing orals bc of their short half lives.

So would you suggest splitting up 50mg of dbol?

Half pre and half later on?

I'm one of those guys taking 50mg before I workout. Figured because of the short half life it made less of a difference, but now that I think of it maybe that logic doesn't make the most sense.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So would you suggest splitting up 50mg of dbol?

Half pre and half later on?

I'm one of those guys taking 50mg before I workout. Figured because of the short half life it made less of a difference, but now that I think of it maybe that logic doesn't make the most sense.
I always split my doses of orals. 1st is 6 hours before lifting 2nd is 1hr before. If I can get low dose tabs I will split it up every 2 hours.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I always split my doses of orals. 1st is 6 hours before lifting 2nd is 1hr before. If I can get low dose tabs I will split it up every 2 hours.

So I lift at 5am. So take half before bed and other half upon rising?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So I lift at 5am. So take half before bed and other half upon rising?
Try it and see if you notice a difference. Or 1 dose pre and another a few hours after would be good too. You just want elevated levels for as loong as possible

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'd do a half upon rising and half 4 hours later

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
with the longer esters, I use 3x a week. MWF usually. Orals I usually take all prior to lifting ~2 hours

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
How do you know if your blood levels are stable unless you are getting bloodwork everyday? Honestly it's going to vary anyway unless you are 100% suppressed, which is very rare(if it happens at all). Natural T levels can fluctuate greatly throughout the day so really even bloodwork isn't accurate. I've read they can fluctuate in ranges of up to +-200ng/dl throughout a regular day. It's mostly broscience, except that doctors prescribe enanthate to inject once per week from what I've heard, though I wouldn't be comfortable pinning it that little. Think I'll stick to the old 2x week.
If they test first thing in the morning when your test levels are at the highest they will get te most accurate reading!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ok so I have low dose dbol. 15mg capsules. Spread 4 out evenly throughout the day sounds best correct?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok so I have low dose dbol. 15mg capsules. Spread 4 out evenly throughout the day sounds best correct?
Yep. I would go every 3 hours and see if there is mood swings. If so drop to every 2 hours. Dbol in large doses or spread out to far gives me wicked mood swings. Just me tho.. my other bros don't have a problem

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Dosing every 3 hours and I've noticed mood swings but meh I don't give a fuk. I'm an a$$hole most of the time anyway.

I have noticed less GI stress dosing it this way though which is awesome.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dosing every 3 hours and I've noticed mood swings but meh I don't give a fuk. I'm an a$$hole most of the time anyway.

I have noticed less GI stress dosing it this way though which is awesome.
Good on the GI stuff. Try dosing 2.5 hours or 2 to see if swings go away. You could be missing the "window" so to speak

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
For what it's worth DD when I cycle it's usually very well planned out on a calendar like yours. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to things like that, how much it helps.... ****ed if I know. Lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
How many days between pins would you recommend for Test - E?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How many days between pins would you recommend for Test - E?
For my body I like e5d. That's for my ugl brand and based on my blood work.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
For my body I like e5d. That's for my ugl brand and based on my blood work.
So then it would be dependent upon person and where they are getting it from? Would you think E4D would be more beneficial than 3 then 4?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So then it would be dependent upon person and where they are getting it from? Would you think E4D would be more beneficial than 3 then 4?
Yes. 4 is the shortest I would pin test e under normal circumstances. The manufacturer plays a very small role. I only use one lab just because I'm hard headed. My body does best with e5d because of my metabolism and how fast my body breaks down the depot. That's the big thing. Most of my buddies like it e4-6d.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
So I was talking about cycle lengths with a friend and how I'm running my cycles now. If anyone follows my cycles I stopped running them with a "this dose every week" mindset.

Instead I pick a start date and an end date. I pick my doses and my dosing schedule. Wether its e2d, e3d or once a week... whatever. I write down injection days on a calender from my start date to end date.

This allows me to control my blood levels to the T. In a normal cycle here in the forums guys pick a 2x a week schedule. There are 2 flaws with this.
1. There are 7 days in a week so you have a 3day gap and a 4day gap. How can you maintain a steady level?
2. We all know what ester lengths "should" be. But my bloodwork shows different. I find to keep my test levels even keel on test E I need to dose every 5 days roughly. A 2x a week schedule gives me saw-blade looking hormone dips.

Could these side effects people have be caused by hormone inbalances rather than the actual compounds?

This all came up because its how I run cycles now and also how competitive bodybuilders run cycles to time off and on periods for shows and such. If its good enough for them and me (and works best imo) why aren't the rest using the same plan?

Lets discuss....
With my right arm all messed up and working at the gun shop 12 hours a day, I don't get a chance to post here much, but I do read when I can... In regards to 7 days and the uneven math, it really doesn't make much difference. If someone is on a long ester, then over a couple of weeks it starts to balance out and injecting Monday and Thursday is not going to matter. As you know, I hate long esters, but see a place for them. I tend to agree with your logic but address it differently. If I'm on test/tren (my favorite blend) then I like to inject test e 100mgs and Tren e 200mgs on Sunday, then inject Tren Hex every other day regardless of the day. If it happens to fall on Sunday, then I inject the Hex along with the Enanthate. I only use the long esters as support but do not rely on them. If I am just using test, then I inject 200mgs of test e on Sunday and 100mgs of suspension everyday, 7 days a week. Sometimes I'll add another 200mgs of test e on wed, but rely on the suspension, not the enanthate, for results and leveling of serum balance.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Personally I didn't like suspension, I prefer test prop to suspension

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Anyone have an opinion about cruising on sust vs e/c?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I just cruised on sust between my cycles. Been on sust for 16ish weeks now. Its alright nothing crazy just more injections

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I just cruised on sust between my cycles. Been on sust for 16ish weeks now. Its alright nothing crazy just more injections
That's the confusing thing to me, I've heard you inject sust eod, 2x week, 1x week, nobody seems to have solid idea of how often to use it. It was originally designed to inject once a week for HRT though.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's the confusing thing to me, I've heard you inject sust eod, 2x week, 1x week, nobody seems to have solid idea of how often to use it. It was originally designed to inject once a week for HRT though.
I do e3d and according to my bloods that's on point for MY body. Its hard to say without bloodwork. I would be using test P for cut or Test E for bulking but I got Sooooo much sust so fukin cheap I am gunna use it

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm really not a fan of sust. Run it once, pinned it eod and it was really hit and miss some days were epic, strong, angry, alpha etc etc and then the next nothing at all.
Yeah the opinions vary quite a bit on the proper use of sust I would have to say pin eod due to the prop ester in it maybe e3d at the very outside.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm really not a fan of sust. Run it once, pinned it eod and it was really hit and miss some days were epic, strong, angry, alpha etc etc and then the next nothing at all.

Yeah the opinions vary quite a bit on the proper use of sust I would have to say pin eod due to the prop ester in it maybe e3d at the very outside.
I found that "hit and miss" feeling went away at a high dose past 400-500mg per inject roughly 1g a week. Obvious why imo lol.

I don't experience bloat on a gram like I would on Test E but the same positive effects are there. Its personal preference I think. My coach likes it and I had so damn much it made sense to use it instead of buying another.

Edit* I do enjoy the fact that ramping doses is very easy with sust and effects are pretty evident in a day or so. Just on observation for my body.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah Dave that's why sust is so tempting to me, it's easy to find sust 350 really cheap.

Not sure about it still though, I feel more comfortable with E which I've used, but I did have a lot of bloat on it. I've been in PCT about a month and I dropped 10lbs that I can tell just from the mirror was all bloat, I still look just as big my waist just shrunk down like 1.5 inches.

I'll probably end up trying it just to see how it goes, we'll see gonna be off cycle for awhile for now.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah Dave that's why sust is so tempting to me, it's easy to find sust 350 really cheap.

Not sure about it still though, I feel more comfortable with E which I've used, but I did have a lot of bloat on it. I've been in PCT about a month and I dropped 10lbs that I can tell just from the mirror was all bloat, I still look just as big my waist just shrunk down like 1.5 inches.

I'll probably end up trying it just to see how it goes, we'll see gonna be off cycle for awhile for now.
Stack Sust and E? It could work. I have though about it just cause I have Test E lying around. Might test it in the future and get bloods to just see what's up.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Stack Sust and E? It could work. I have though about it just cause I have Test E lying around. Might test it in the future and get bloods to just see what's up.
Hmmm that's not a bad idea. I could do something like cruise on E and blast with sust. That sounds good to me.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hmmm that's not a bad idea. I could do something like cruise on E and blast with sust. That sounds good to me.
Yep. I would keep test e right around 200mg e5d (my sweet spot) and sust 250-350mg e3d during blast. At end if week 3 bump dose .5cc and end if week 6 again then run that till week 10 and then back to cruise

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It was originally designed to be used once a month with a crazy theory about ester release and half lives. It was never meant to be used for performance enhancements. It is the absolute worst blend to put in your body unless you have nothing else to use. If you insist on using it, then inject based on the shortest ester.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yep. I would keep test e right around 200mg e5d (my sweet spot) and sust 250-350mg e3d during blast. At end if week 3 bump dose .5cc and end if week 6 again then run that till week 10 and then back to cruise
What do you use to control estro at that high of doses? And what do you dose it at? If my math is right thats around 1.2-1.5g test ew after week 6 depending on whether you do 250 or 350 on the sust.

And DH what you said makes sense, I hear such mixed reviews on it is all. Some say it's awesome and they love it, others say it sucks don't touch it.