new idea on cycles

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

new idea on cycles

So I was talking about cycle lengths with a friend and how I'm running my cycles now. If anyone follows my cycles I stopped running them with a "this dose every week" mindset.

Instead I pick a start date and an end date. I pick my doses and my dosing schedule. Wether its e2d, e3d or once a week... whatever. I write down injection days on a calender from my start date to end date.

This allows me to control my blood levels to the T. In a normal cycle here in the forums guys pick a 2x a week schedule. There are 2 flaws with this.
    1. There are 7 days in a week so you have a 3day gap and a 4day gap. How can you maintain a steady level?
    2. We all know what ester lengths "should" be. But my bloodwork shows different. I find to keep my test levels even keel on test E I need to dose every 5 days roughly. A 2x a week schedule gives me saw-blade looking hormone dips.

Could these side effects people have be caused by hormone inbalances rather than the actual compounds?

This all came up because its how I run cycles now and also how competitive bodybuilders run cycles to time off and on periods for shows and such. If its good enough for them and me (and works best imo) why aren't the rest using the same plan?

Lets discuss....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Dave this is exactly how I am running my current cycle.

I print out 3 months of calendars from wincalendars.com and write when I pin down on paper along with all my ancillaries and even what body part I'm hitting in the gym.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Dave this is exactly how I am running my current cycle.

I print out 3 months of calendars from wincalendars.com and write when I pin down on paper along with all my ancillaries and even what body part I'm hitting in the gym.
    Perfect bro! You will like it that way. No more forgetting if you pinned or not lol. Its my morning ritual.. piss, shave, brush teeth then inject steroids... then off for cardio
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Perfect bro! You will like it that way. No more forgetting if you pinned or not lol. Its my morning ritual.. piss, shave, brush teeth then inject steroids... then off for cardio
    LOL! I've ran both methods. I think the method you are describing is superior but a lot of people do a mon/thurs or etc for simplicity to just make sure they don't get off schedule. And no morning sh!t? Haha, that's usually first for me
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    LOL! I've ran both methods. I think the method you are describing is superior but a lot of people do a mon/thurs or etc for simplicity to just make sure they don't get off schedule. And no morning sh!t? Haha, that's usually first for me
    No morning **** comes right after I do cardio before I eat.

And as far as getting off schedule... if you can't maintain a schedule with injections. How can you be expected to eat and train on a schedule? If you can't maintain a schedule of injecting hormones.in your body you have no business using AAS. Just my thoughts
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

No morning **** comes right after I do cardio before I eat.
    Damn, lucky, I'm up by 6:30 needing to take a dump, with my metabolism I keep eating until right before bed though
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, lucky, I'm up by 6:30 needing to take a dump, with my metabolism I keep eating until right before bed though
    Me too 7 meals a day. I am up at 445, cardio at 530ish eat at 730.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Me too 7 meals a day. I am up at 445, cardio at 530ish eat at 730.
    nice, I do 7-8 meals, I usually try to stay up until 11:30-12, doesn't always happen tho
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

No morning **** comes right after I do cardio before I eat. And as far as getting off schedule... if you can't maintain a schedule with injections. How can you be expected to eat and train on a schedule? If you can't maintain a schedule of injecting hormones.in your body you have no business using AAS. Just my thoughts
    I hear ya, there's a lot of idiots out there tho
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

nice, I do 7-8 meals, I usually try to stay up until 11:30-12, doesn't always happen tho
    Fuk that I'm sleeping by 9pm. My natty gh pulses hard at night and I need my sleep haha.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Fuk that I'm sleeping by 9pm. My natty gh pulses hard at night and I need my sleep haha.
    hahaha, i'm honestly usually knocked out by 10:30. But I try to stay up to get an extra meal.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I pin eod regardless of ester...I find less side effects that way myself....runninga G of test with just Erase for an AI instead of exemestane or othe research chem is pretty good.

Also find pinning deca/tren e eod to be the same...just use vitamin B6 instead of caber/prami.

I do like long esters so if I get stuck in a hotel for a night then missing a day is no biggie...also pin first thing in the AM while the kiddos are still sleeping lol
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

With the tren e this makes slot of sense. Tren e is very unstable. And dosent break down at a constant rate. Tren Hex is the best ester but is very expensive. So pinning every 4 day seems to be best.

As far as test ur defiantly right but there I think 2x a week is fine for the hobbyist. If ur trying to compete the need for fine tuning and hormone control is more important.

As far as deca or eq I see no need in pinning more than on a week. I also like nedbo. I pin it once a week instead of once a week like doctors advise.

Dave I think in ur case and other serious competitors u make some excellent points but for men trying to stay in shape and people who need to be in peak physical shape for work I don't think it's nessacery.

To add more credit to ur ideas, look at my roid out burst. When I have more stable bloods I tend to have less outburst. So u can tell when I have gotten off my pinning schedule by how I post.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Rule of thumb: half of a half life.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

To add to that, in looking at a sustanon : EQ cycle. I'll be pinning 4mls Sust on Monday and 4ml EQ (1200mg) on Thur.

I'll be relying on the cascade effect of the sust esters to do there thing, as they we designed to.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

How do you know if your blood levels are stable unless you are getting bloodwork everyday?

Honestly it's going to vary anyway unless you are 100% suppressed, which is very rare(if it happens at all). Natural T levels can fluctuate greatly throughout the day so really even bloodwork isn't accurate. I've read they can fluctuate in ranges of up to +-200ng/dl throughout a regular day.

It's mostly broscience, except that doctors prescribe enanthate to inject once per week from what I've heard, though I wouldn't be comfortable pinning it that little. Think I'll stick to the old 2x week.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    How do you know if your blood levels are stable unless you are getting bloodwork everyday?

Honestly it's going to vary anyway unless you are 100% suppressed, which is very rare(if it happens at all). Natural T levels can fluctuate greatly throughout the day so really even bloodwork isn't accurate. I've read they can fluctuate in ranges of up to +-200ng/dl throughout a regular day.

It's mostly broscience, except that doctors prescribe enanthate to inject once per week from what I've heard, though I wouldn't be comfortable pinning it that little. Think I'll stick to the old 2x week.
    Yes bloodwork is key. A fluctuation if 200ng/dl +/- is a very small if your levels are in the 3000 range+ Now if you are in the 700ng range then yes that fluctuation is significant.

Its actually simple to get your bloodwork on point. You get bloodwork at 2 different times. Post injection day first thing in the morning and pre injection day in the morning. Control all of the variables and they will be consistent.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

For what it's worth, I know of 2 pros who do not pin like you described. It may make a slight difference but for 90% of joe blows who use AAS the difference is insignificant. For YOUR goals, IMO, your schedule is def preferred as it does keep more stable levels. How much is arguable but you're def right on.

Most sides do come from an influx in hormones like guys who take full doses of Orals pre-workout....pumps maybe better but they typically have increased sides as well and more quickly onset. It's easier to spot when dosing orals bc of their short half lives.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    For what it's worth, I know of 2 pros who do not pin like you described. It may make a slight difference but for 90% of joe blows who use AAS the difference is insignificant. For YOUR goals, IMO, your schedule is def preferred as it does keep more stable levels. How much is arguable but you're def right on. Most sides do come from an influx in hormones like guys who take full doses of Orals pre-workout....pumps maybe better but they typically have increased sides as well and more quickly onset. It's easier to spot when dosing orals bc of their short half lives.

So would you suggest splitting up 50mg of dbol?

Half pre and half later on?

I'm one of those guys taking 50mg before I workout. Figured because of the short half life it made less of a difference, but now that I think of it maybe that logic doesn't make the most sense.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So would you suggest splitting up 50mg of dbol?

Half pre and half later on?

I'm one of those guys taking 50mg before I workout. Figured because of the short half life it made less of a difference, but now that I think of it maybe that logic doesn't make the most sense.
    I always split my doses of orals. 1st is 6 hours before lifting 2nd is 1hr before. If I can get low dose tabs I will split it up every 2 hours.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I always split my doses of orals. 1st is 6 hours before lifting 2nd is 1hr before. If I can get low dose tabs I will split it up every 2 hours.

So I lift at 5am. So take half before bed and other half upon rising?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

So I lift at 5am. So take half before bed and other half upon rising?
    Try it and see if you notice a difference. Or 1 dose pre and another a few hours after would be good too. You just want elevated levels for as loong as possible
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'd do a half upon rising and half 4 hours later
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Answers

with the longer esters, I use 3x a week. MWF usually. Orals I usually take all prior to lifting ~2 hours
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

How do you know if your blood levels are stable unless you are getting bloodwork everyday? Honestly it's going to vary anyway unless you are 100% suppressed, which is very rare(if it happens at all). Natural T levels can fluctuate greatly throughout the day so really even bloodwork isn't accurate. I've read they can fluctuate in ranges of up to +-200ng/dl throughout a regular day. It's mostly broscience, except that doctors prescribe enanthate to inject once per week from what I've heard, though I wouldn't be comfortable pinning it that little. Think I'll stick to the old 2x week.
    If they test first thing in the morning when your test levels are at the highest they will get te most accurate reading!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so I have low dose dbol. 15mg capsules. Spread 4 out evenly throughout the day sounds best correct?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so I have low dose dbol. 15mg capsules. Spread 4 out evenly throughout the day sounds best correct?
    Yes
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yep. I would go every 3 hours and see if there is mood swings. If so drop to every 2 hours. Dbol in large doses or spread out to far gives me wicked mood swings. Just me tho.. my other bros don't have a problem
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Dosing every 3 hours and I've noticed mood swings but meh I don't give a fuk. I'm an a$$hole most of the time anyway.

I have noticed less GI stress dosing it this way though which is awesome.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Dosing every 3 hours and I've noticed mood swings but meh I don't give a fuk. I'm an a$$hole most of the time anyway.

I have noticed less GI stress dosing it this way though which is awesome.
    Good on the GI stuff. Try dosing 2.5 hours or 2 to see if swings go away. You could be missing the "window" so to speak
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Good on the GI stuff. Try dosing 2.5 hours or 2 to see if swings go away. You could be missing the "window" so to speak

Ahhhh got it. Thanks broham
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

For what it's worth DD when I cycle it's usually very well planned out on a calendar like yours. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to things like that, how much it helps.... ****ed if I know. Lol
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

How many days between pins would you recommend for Test - E?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    How many days between pins would you recommend for Test - E?
    For my body I like e5d. That's for my ugl brand and based on my blood work.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

For my body I like e5d. That's for my ugl brand and based on my blood work.
    So then it would be dependent upon person and where they are getting it from? Would you think E4D would be more beneficial than 3 then 4?
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post

So then it would be dependent upon person and where they are getting it from? Would you think E4D would be more beneficial than 3 then 4?
    Yes. 4 is the shortest I would pin test e under normal circumstances. The manufacturer plays a very small role. I only use one lab just because I'm hard headed. My body does best with e5d because of my metabolism and how fast my body breaks down the depot. That's the big thing. Most of my buddies like it e4-6d.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

So I was talking about cycle lengths with a friend and how I'm running my cycles now. If anyone follows my cycles I stopped running them with a "this dose every week" mindset.

Instead I pick a start date and an end date. I pick my doses and my dosing schedule. Wether its e2d, e3d or once a week... whatever. I write down injection days on a calender from my start date to end date.

This allows me to control my blood levels to the T. In a normal cycle here in the forums guys pick a 2x a week schedule. There are 2 flaws with this.
    1. There are 7 days in a week so you have a 3day gap and a 4day gap. How can you maintain a steady level?
    2. We all know what ester lengths "should" be. But my bloodwork shows different. I find to keep my test levels even keel on test E I need to dose every 5 days roughly. A 2x a week schedule gives me saw-blade looking hormone dips.

Could these side effects people have be caused by hormone inbalances rather than the actual compounds?

This all came up because its how I run cycles now and also how competitive bodybuilders run cycles to time off and on periods for shows and such. If its good enough for them and me (and works best imo) why aren't the rest using the same plan?

Lets discuss....
    With my right arm all messed up and working at the gun shop 12 hours a day, I don't get a chance to post here much, but I do read when I can... In regards to 7 days and the uneven math, it really doesn't make much difference. If someone is on a long ester, then over a couple of weeks it starts to balance out and injecting Monday and Thursday is not going to matter. As you know, I hate long esters, but see a place for them. I tend to agree with your logic but address it differently. If I'm on test/tren (my favorite blend) then I like to inject test e 100mgs and Tren e 200mgs on Sunday, then inject Tren Hex every other day regardless of the day. If it happens to fall on Sunday, then I inject the Hex along with the Enanthate. I only use the long esters as support but do not rely on them. If I am just using test, then I inject 200mgs of test e on Sunday and 100mgs of suspension everyday, 7 days a week. Sometimes I'll add another 200mgs of test e on wed, but rely on the suspension, not the enanthate, for results and leveling of serum balance.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Personally I didn't like suspension, I prefer test prop to suspension
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone have an opinion about cruising on sust vs e/c?
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone have an opinion about cruising on sust vs e/c?
    I just cruised on sust between my cycles. Been on sust for 16ish weeks now. Its alright nothing crazy just more injections
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new idea on cattle pellet conversion.
    By porch monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:50 PM
  2. New ideas on chest
    By lamonster14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. New to site and need sugg on cycle
    By dragonarm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 07:13 AM
  4. New help on my first real cycle