new idea on cycles

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I just cruised on sust between my cycles. Been on sust for 16ish weeks now. Its alright nothing crazy just more injections
    That's the confusing thing to me, I've heard you inject sust eod, 2x week, 1x week, nobody seems to have solid idea of how often to use it. It was originally designed to inject once a week for HRT though.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

That's the confusing thing to me, I've heard you inject sust eod, 2x week, 1x week, nobody seems to have solid idea of how often to use it. It was originally designed to inject once a week for HRT though.
    I do e3d and according to my bloods that's on point for MY body. Its hard to say without bloodwork. I would be using test P for cut or Test E for bulking but I got Sooooo much sust so fukin cheap I am gunna use it
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone have an opinion about cruising on sust vs e/c?
    I'm really not a fan of sust. Run it once, pinned it eod and it was really hit and miss some days were epic, strong, angry, alpha etc etc and then the next nothing at all.
    Yeah the opinions vary quite a bit on the proper use of sust I would have to say pin eod due to the prop ester in it maybe e3d at the very outside.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm really not a fan of sust. Run it once, pinned it eod and it was really hit and miss some days were epic, strong, angry, alpha etc etc and then the next nothing at all.

Yeah the opinions vary quite a bit on the proper use of sust I would have to say pin eod due to the prop ester in it maybe e3d at the very outside.
    I found that "hit and miss" feeling went away at a high dose past 400-500mg per inject roughly 1g a week. Obvious why imo lol.

I don't experience bloat on a gram like I would on Test E but the same positive effects are there. Its personal preference I think. My coach likes it and I had so damn much it made sense to use it instead of buying another.

Edit* I do enjoy the fact that ramping doses is very easy with sust and effects are pretty evident in a day or so. Just on observation for my body.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah Dave that's why sust is so tempting to me, it's easy to find sust 350 really cheap.

Not sure about it still though, I feel more comfortable with E which I've used, but I did have a lot of bloat on it. I've been in PCT about a month and I dropped 10lbs that I can tell just from the mirror was all bloat, I still look just as big my waist just shrunk down like 1.5 inches.

I'll probably end up trying it just to see how it goes, we'll see gonna be off cycle for awhile for now.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah Dave that's why sust is so tempting to me, it's easy to find sust 350 really cheap.

Not sure about it still though, I feel more comfortable with E which I've used, but I did have a lot of bloat on it. I've been in PCT about a month and I dropped 10lbs that I can tell just from the mirror was all bloat, I still look just as big my waist just shrunk down like 1.5 inches.

I'll probably end up trying it just to see how it goes, we'll see gonna be off cycle for awhile for now.
    Stack Sust and E? It could work. I have though about it just cause I have Test E lying around. Might test it in the future and get bloods to just see what's up.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Stack Sust and E? It could work. I have though about it just cause I have Test E lying around. Might test it in the future and get bloods to just see what's up.
    Hmmm that's not a bad idea. I could do something like cruise on E and blast with sust. That sounds good to me.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm that's not a bad idea. I could do something like cruise on E and blast with sust. That sounds good to me.
    Yep. I would keep test e right around 200mg e5d (my sweet spot) and sust 250-350mg e3d during blast. At end if week 3 bump dose .5cc and end if week 6 again then run that till week 10 and then back to cruise
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Answers

It was originally designed to be used once a month with a crazy theory about ester release and half lives. It was never meant to be used for performance enhancements. It is the absolute worst blend to put in your body unless you have nothing else to use. If you insist on using it, then inject based on the shortest ester.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yep. I would keep test e right around 200mg e5d (my sweet spot) and sust 250-350mg e3d during blast. At end if week 3 bump dose .5cc and end if week 6 again then run that till week 10 and then back to cruise
    What do you use to control estro at that high of doses? And what do you dose it at? If my math is right thats around 1.2-1.5g test ew after week 6 depending on whether you do 250 or 350 on the sust.

And DH what you said makes sense, I hear such mixed reviews on it is all. Some say it's awesome and they love it, others say it sucks don't touch it.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post

It was originally designed to be used once a month with a crazy theory about ester release and half lives. It was never meant to be used for performance enhancements. It is the absolute worst blend to put in your body unless you have nothing else to use. If you insist on using it, then inject based on the shortest ester.
    Yeah that ester theory us bullsh*t. I injected based on the short ester and then after bloodwork timed my doses out at about the 72hr mark. I just had so much it was a waste to spend a couple hundred on new test. I'm using this up and then will use test E and prop for the foreseeable future.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

It's just a personal preference. I prefer test cyp to test e. But I run nebido, and it's my favorite of all. It's my base most of the year. The caster oil makes the high doses so much smoother
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    It's just a personal preference. I prefer test cyp to test e. But I run nebido, and it's my favorite of all. It's my base most of the year. The caster oil makes the high doses so much smoother
    How are you dosing the Nebido on blast?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

i dont include it when i talk about my cycle. that would just confuse people. i use 1cc which is 500mg every 2 weeks. the ester takes up so much wieght that its only like 300mg of test. so im blasting on top of that with 1g of teste/testc per week plus 1.2g of eq. but i always dose my nebido the same. i would recommend everyone who plans on being on full time to get some. its a life saver, it gives me a very stable base line
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. new idea on cattle pellet conversion.
    By porch monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:50 PM
  2. New ideas on chest
    By lamonster14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. New to site and need sugg on cycle
    By dragonarm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 07:13 AM
  4. New help on my first real cycle