30 wks testosterone Prop!

Nc5590

Awards
30 yrs old. 200lbs 6'1"

This will be my 5 cycle. I have enough test prop to run till August . My question is could I get away with running a low dose test prop like 300mg a week for 30 weeks? Never ran one that long. Was also gonna throw tren ace in the last 8 wks.

What are your thoughts?
Only experienced people respond please.

Thank you

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
ummmm lol please be kidding? sooo many reasons why im laughing

1. 30 weeks?!?! you will not recover!
2. you know if you actually read stuff prop is EOD or ED... 30 straight weeks of that ish would be a BITCH!
3. at 6'1 youd think youd be over 200 at your 5th cycle. because ive never cycled and im 200+ at 5'10-11.
4. 300mg of prop isnt that low as you think yeah its low in the sense that its a newbie level but you know 300mg is 225 of pure test and at 30weeks say bye to your balls... just overall dumb if youre not on TRT and even if you were 30WEEKS?! youll only gain for about 10 of it max!

how about this run
1-6300mg of test prop
7-10 or 12 400mg of test prop
so then the extra test will increase gains by a small amount. im not a a guru on tren so ill let someone else chime in. but that seems more educated than 30weeks. maybe add some SD or dbol your first few weeks and run test at 250mg or something then shooting it up to 400 would be pretty solid.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Go for it if you can deal with the pip. Prop ed would be miserable for that long. You ought to consider test c or e at that dose indefinitely. With higher 6-8 week blasts with the prop at like 700 a week.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah why prop if you're running so long? You're gonna be a human pincushion! I hope you know how to properly use hcg if considering any cycle over 12 weeks

Nc5590

Awards
ummmm lol please be kidding? sooo many reasons why im laughing 1. 30 weeks?!?! you will not recover! 2. you know if you actually read stuff prop is EOD or ED... 30 straight weeks of that ish would be a BITCH! 3. at 6'1 youd think youd be over 200 at your 5th cycle. because ive never cycled and im 200+ at 5'10-11. 4. 300mg of prop isnt that low as you think yeah its low in the sense that its a newbie level but you know 300mg is 225 of pure test and at 30weeks say bye to your balls... just overall dumb if youre not on TRT and even if you were 30WEEKS?! youll only gain for about 10 of it max! how about this run 1-6300mg of test prop 7-10 or 12 400mg of test prop so then the extra test will increase gains by a small amount. im not a a guru on tren so ill let someone else chime in. but that seems more educated than 30weeks. maybe add some SD or dbol your first few weeks and run test at 250mg or something then shooting it up to 400 would be pretty solid.
Wow, made a mistake! I meant 20 wks. And the reason for prop is because it's all I have. I just happen to have a **** load of it. And I don't mind pinning every day. As for previous cycles. They've been spread out over the years and all were very small cycles

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
That's much more reasonable. Do you know how to use hcg? If not double the dose and do 10 weeks.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Wow, made a mistake! I meant 20 wks. And the reason for prop is because it's all I have. I just happen to have a **** load of it. And I don't mind pinning every day. As for previous cycles. They've been spread out over the years and all were very small cycles
more reasonable just rotate your pinning! geez you sound like you have a gallon of prop or something!

Nc5590

Awards
more reasonable just rotate your pinning! geez you sound like you have a gallon of prop or something!
Haha. I do lol. Seriously though that's all my source had so I bought it up. I mean I of course could just make several cycles from if but I was curious how a 20 weeker would be at like 250-300 per week? Ya know. Was gonna maybe kick start the beginning with dbol or SD. Then the last 6-8 weeks low dose tren. But mainly I was curious how likely I'd recover. I've always used clomid or nolva for PCT. Never used HCG but I can get it. What are your thoughts?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
Haha. I do lol. Seriously though that's all my source had so I bought it up. I mean I of course could just make several cycles from if but I was curious how a 20 weeker would be at like 250-300 per week? Ya know. Was gonna maybe kick start the beginning with dbol or SD. Then the last 6-8 weeks low dose tren. But mainly I was curious how likely I'd recover. I've always used clomid or nolva for PCT. Never used HCG but I can get it. What are your thoughts?
HCG HCG HCG HCG HCG. as 300 says THIS. IS. H.C.G!!!!! yeah its needed biiigg time! id run full blown PCT i cant be of much help with hcg i knowhow to run it simplebut with this long idk.

heres the other goodies
Clomid 50,50,25,25
nolva 20,20,20,10 (20 has been known to actually work pretty well)
DAA 3g,3,3,3
OG erase 0,0,3,3,3,3 (if you cant find OG erase with the Ari. look into nolvadrenXT by mansports erase is better by NOLVAxt has Ari also.
VitaC high dosing has been known tohelp

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I typically do hcg at 500mcgs once a week or every two weeks, I always do some arimidex with it because it can cause gyno. It's basically signaling your natural system to work a little so u don't remained suppressed as long. My ideal post would be nolvadex, igf-1 and optimum alpha. I personally hate the way clomid makes me feel. The igf-1 is amazing for post because it is suppressed by nolvadex, which is why a lot of guys lose a lot during post. Igf-1 greatly improves protein synthesis

Nc5590

Awards
So back to my question on 20 wks low dose test prop with dbol kick start & tren ending. Is that too much or doable?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
So back to my question on 20 wks low dose test prop with dbol kick start & tren ending. Is that too much or doable?
doable

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't bother with the dbol kick start. I feel a test prop shot 4-5 hours after I take it, it kicks in pretty fast. The dbol will produce a little more initial weight gain but will be a lot of bloat. Plus in order to correctly take dbol u need to be taking some every 4-5 hours since the half life is 4-6 hours. Personally if I were to take any oral at the beginning it would be oral turinabol at 40mg a day. That's if you can get it. Its basically dbol minus the bloat with a 4x longer half life. Take 20mg in the morning and 20mg 12 hours later.

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
I personally wouldn't bother with the dbol kick start. I feel a test prop shot 4-5 hours after I take it, it kicks in pretty fast. The dbol will produce a little more initial weight gain but will be a lot of bloat. Plus in order to correctly take dbol u need to be taking some every 4-5 hours since the half life is 4-6 hours. Personally if I were to take any oral at the beginning it would be oral turinabol at 40mg a day. That's if you can get it. Its basically dbol minus the bloat with a 4x longer half life. Take 20mg in the morning and 20mg 12 hours later.
yeah prop kicks in but dbol is the breakfast of champions! OP i agree tbol if you can get some, Superdrol, epistane could work, oh and msten has a place in my heart its legal actually and its good stuff. maybe if you feel like a BA do some anadrol

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
OR M1t if you feel a little crazy. gosh so many good options now. arnold liked mild stuff and i feel likke he would have loved epistane.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I typically do hcg at 500mcgs once a week or every two weeks, I always do some arimidex with it because it can cause gyno. It's basically signaling your natural system to work a little so u don't remained suppressed as long. My ideal post would be nolvadex, igf-1 and optimum alpha. I personally hate the way clomid makes me feel. The igf-1 is amazing for post because it is suppressed by nolvadex, which is why a lot of guys lose a lot during post. Igf-1 greatly improves protein synthesis

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
But when do you start the HCG? Do you run whole cycle or last 4 weeks or so to prepare for pct or just in pct? I've heard so many different protocols
I usually wouldn't start it until after a month at least, you don't really need it until uve been shut down for a little bit. Personally if I were doing a 20 week cycle I'd start hcg after the first month and at least do a shot every two weeks, prob once a week. Then towards the end I would do hcg every 4th day or so at 500mg for the few weeks before you start ur pct.

Logman

Awards
I just did 24 weeks Test E starting at 500mg. Then added NPP at 450mg then upped Test to 750mg (briefly at 900mg) then down to 375mg and upped the NPP to 600mg. Now cruising on 125mg E10D.

Would I do the above blast again - no. Just because there are too many plateaus. In the fall when I bulk again I will do shorter 10 week blasts with shorter esters and small 8 week cruises in between.

Viking23

Awards
You can def get away with that cycle. You should use hcg on cycle (starting week 4) like stated earlier and you should run Nolva /comid together for pct. Plus ai on cycle.

You should bump the dose or toss something else in around week 10-12 because after being on that long the gains start really slow down and the body just maintains. So weeks 12-20 bump to 400 or toss in another compound or oral. If you want to bulk then throw in dbol/ M1T/ superdrol/ abombs. If a cut run var/ tbol/ winni .

I personally would run tbol or var for 6-8 weeks . I think the milder compounds are the best but I react very well to them . But if you choose all out bulk id go with 6 weeks of dbol .

Nc5590

Awards
I've been gone for a week...But over this week i have been reading a little and researching blast and cruise methods... Can someone please shed light on this? Does that mean you would NEVER come off test if I blast and cruised?? Or would it mean something like the following:

BLAST
week 1-8 Test prop 350 week
week 1-4 SD

CRUISE
week 8-12 test prop 150-200 per week

BLAST
week 12-20 test prop 350 per week with tren at 350 per week

CRUISE
week 20-24 test prop 150 TRT dose per week

the PCT for 4-6 weeks with nolva/clomid

If doing this, how would I incorporate HCG and where in the cycle??

Nc5590

Awards
Why are you cruising weeks 8-12,??
I'm not 100% sure haha. That's why I'm seeking advice on blasting & cruising, I've never done it. I had a few guys tell me on a different forum That it's better for your htpa to blast 8 wks cruise 4 wks then blast again for 8. And to take HCG during the cruise along with test. And that by doing this it would help recovery to be easier. Is that not the case? Basically can anyone explain more on how this works and is it better to blast and cruise this way then to run the 20wks I was planning straight through?? What is blast and cruise basically??

Viking23

Awards
I'm not 100% sure haha. That's why I'm seeking advice on blasting & cruising, I've never done it. I had a few guys tell me on a different forum That it's better for your htpa to blast 8 wks cruise 4 wks then blast again for 8. And to take HCG during the cruise along with test. And that by doing this it would help recovery to be easier. Is that not the case? Basically can anyone explain more on how this works and is it better to blast and cruise this way then to run the 20wks I was planning straight through?? What is blast and cruise basically??
Cruising is usually for people that are on trt. Then they blast after they give their body a break. Since you are trying to recover after cycle cruising isn't needed. So I would just run the same dose for 10 weeks and bump up the dose for the last 10 weeks (weeks 10-20).

Nc5590

Awards
Cruising is usually for people that are on trt. Then they blast after they give their body a break. Since you are trying to recover after cycle cruising isn't needed. So I would just run the same dose for 10 weeks and bump up the dose for the last 10 weeks (weeks 10-20).
Gotcha, well I was going to add in tren the last half. Is 30 too young to go on hrt? I mean to me that sounds like it would be good. To always have your T levels at the highest end of the scale. Isn't that what every man wants? So why wouldn't everyone just go on trt?

Nc5590

Awards
I've read where some protocols for blast and cruise people do actually come off eventually and go into pct. Like more for ppl who run longer cycles, I've read that it's optimal to blast for 8 wks or so then cruise for 4-8 wks then blast again, cruise and taper into pct.. Is that not true??

Anyone with blast and cruise experience please chime in.

Viking23

Awards
Gotcha, well I was going to add in tren the last half. Is 30 too young to go on hrt? I mean to me that sounds like it would be good. To always have your T levels at the highest end of the scale. Isn't that what every man wants? So why wouldn't everyone just go on trt?
Because man not every man wants to have to rely on a drug to get through life . Hypothetically, If **** ever hit the fan in the world now you have something you need to worry about other then the basics. Seems a little crazy but some guy said that to me once and it stuck.

I use to think trt was great and eventually we will all most likely be on trt and some point because we are screwing with our hormones but I just rather not be dependent on something to get through life.

Reactions: n87
PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've read where some protocols for blast and cruise people do actually come off eventually and go into pct. Like more for ppl who run longer cycles, I've read that it's optimal to blast for 8 wks or so then cruise for 4-8 wks then blast again, cruise and taper into pct.. Is that not true??

Anyone with blast and cruise experience please chime in.
HeavyIron I believe writes about cycles like that. To combat the rise in myostatin by either reducing the dose for a period of time, then bringing it back up, or ramping the doses up throughout. I don't know that I would call it blasting and cruising though, that usually refers to trt.

I don't have blast/cruise experience, but that ^ may give you some keywords to do some research on.

Edit* although I don't think I've read him suggest tapering down into PCT.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Because man not every man wants to have to rely on a drug to get through life . Hypothetically, If **** ever hit the fan in the world now you have something you need to worry about other then the basics. Seems a little crazy but some guy said that to me once and it stuck.

I use to think trt was great and eventually we will all most likely be on trt and some point because we are screwing with our hormones but I just rather not be dependent on something to get through life.
I've often pondered my house with 4 feet of razored barbed wire and glass. Backyard a huge vegetable garden. Taking baths with rain water and leaving the house on foot armed with a pistol and rifle on a supply run. Cars and houses broken and looted all around me. I come back from my supply run and realize I only have one sterile syringe and a few drops left of expired Test cyp. I've been on TRT for 12 years and now will spend the next year lethargic, impotent, depressed and weak.

I probably watch Walking Dead too much...

Nc5590

Awards
I've often pondered my house with 4 feet of razored barbed wire and glass. Backyard a huge vegetable garden. Taking baths with rain water and leaving the house on foot armed with a pistol and rifle on a supply run. Cars and houses broken and looted all around me. I come back from my supply run and realize I only have one sterile syringe and a few drops left of expired Test cyp. I've been on TRT for 12 years and now will spend the next year lethargic, impotent, depressed and weak. I probably watch Walking Dead too much...
Hahaha. What.....are.....you.......talking about?!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
exactly. You have to stock pile everything. Hit the Wal mart distribution center as soon as the balloon goes up
or just buy a couple of kgs of Raw

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
;). What scares me about trt. An apocalyptic event.
funny-The-Walking-Dead-lawn-mowed.jpg

well see here.. they seem to be able to mow their lawns so i think they got time to worry about their gainz... ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've been gone for a week...But over this week i have been reading a little and researching blast and cruise methods... Can someone please shed light on this? Does that mean you would NEVER come off test if I blast and cruised?? Or would it mean something like the following:

BLAST
week 1-8 Test prop 350 week
week 1-4 SD

CRUISE
week 8-12 test prop 150-200 per week

BLAST
week 12-20 test prop 350 per week with tren at 350 per week

CRUISE
week 20-24 test prop 150 TRT dose per week

the PCT for 4-6 weeks with nolva/clomid

If doing this, how would I incorporate HCG and where in the cycle??
why not just run a long ester cycle for 20/24 weeks?

Nc5590

Awards
why not just run a long ester cycle for 20/24 weeks?
Read the first few posts. Test prop I have 9 vials of. It was all my source had. I don't mind frequent pins. My question is would it be more beneficial in terms of keeping gains after cycle and recovery to run short cycles or long?? I've never done a long one. I just want some quality suggestions

Nc5590

Awards
Blood test came back today.

Total test = 583

Free test = 43

The free test seems odd?

Can someone explain these levels?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
free test is unbound test or albumin bound test, which is easily converted to free test. your free test is very high, but if you are taking something to keep it from binding with SHbg that would account for the high level. your total test is in range. what all are you on right now?

Nc5590

Awards
free test is unbound test or albumin bound test, which is easily converted to free test. your free test is very high, but if you are taking something to keep it from binding with SHbg that would account for the high level. your total test is in range. what all are you on right now?
I'm on nothing. I was taking test boosters. Daa, and formastanzanol but I stopped taking it a day before the test. I got the blood work done because I was feeling down, unfocused, unmotivated and having erectile issues. Leading me to think my test levels may be low. Shouldn't my total test be higher?? I'm 30

Nc5590

Awards
Isn't a total test value of 582 low for a 30 yr old??