30 wks testosterone Prop!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post

Because man not every man wants to have to rely on a drug to get through life . Hypothetically, If **** ever hit the fan in the world now you have something you need to worry about other then the basics. Seems a little crazy but some guy said that to me once and it stuck.

I use to think trt was great and eventually we will all most likely be on trt and some point because we are screwing with our hormones but I just rather not be dependent on something to get through life.
    I've often pondered my house with 4 feet of razored barbed wire and glass. Backyard a huge vegetable garden. Taking baths with rain water and leaving the house on foot armed with a pistol and rifle on a supply run. Cars and houses broken and looted all around me. I come back from my supply run and realize I only have one sterile syringe and a few drops left of expired Test cyp. I've been on TRT for 12 years and now will spend the next year lethargic, impotent, depressed and weak.

I probably watch Walking Dead too much...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    I've often pondered my house with 4 feet of razored barbed wire and glass. Backyard a huge vegetable garden. Taking baths with rain water and leaving the house on foot armed with a pistol and rifle on a supply run. Cars and houses broken and looted all around me. I come back from my supply run and realize I only have one sterile syringe and a few drops left of expired Test cyp. I've been on TRT for 12 years and now will spend the next year lethargic, impotent, depressed and weak. I probably watch Walking Dead too much...
    Hahaha. What.....are.....you.......tal king about?!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post

Hahaha. What.....are.....you.......tal king about?!
    . What scares me about trt. An apocalyptic event.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    exactly. You have to stock pile everything. Hit the Wal mart distribution center as soon as the balloon goes up

5. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    exactly. You have to stock pile everything. Hit the Wal mart distribution center as soon as the balloon goes up
    or just buy a couple of kgs of Raw
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Name:  funny-The-Walking-Dead-lawn-mowed.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  51.0 KB

well see here.. they seem to be able to mow their lawns so i think they got time to worry about their gainz...
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    I've been gone for a week...But over this week i have been reading a little and researching blast and cruise methods... Can someone please shed light on this? Does that mean you would NEVER come off test if I blast and cruised?? Or would it mean something like the following:

BLAST
    week 1-8 Test prop 350 week
    week 1-4 SD

CRUISE
    week 8-12 test prop 150-200 per week

BLAST
    week 12-20 test prop 350 per week with tren at 350 per week

CRUISE
    week 20-24 test prop 150 TRT dose per week

the PCT for 4-6 weeks with nolva/clomid

If doing this, how would I incorporate HCG and where in the cycle??
    why not just run a long ester cycle for 20/24 weeks?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

8. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    why not just run a long ester cycle for 20/24 weeks?
    Read the first few posts. Test prop I have 9 vials of. It was all my source had. I don't mind frequent pins. My question is would it be more beneficial in terms of keeping gains after cycle and recovery to run short cycles or long?? I've never done a long one. I just want some quality suggestions

9. Blood test came back today.

Total test = 583

Free test = 43

The free test seems odd?

Can someone explain these levels?

10. free test is unbound test or albumin bound test, which is easily converted to free test. your free test is very high, but if you are taking something to keep it from binding with SHbg that would account for the high level. your total test is in range. what all are you on right now?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

11. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    free test is unbound test or albumin bound test, which is easily converted to free test. your free test is very high, but if you are taking something to keep it from binding with SHbg that would account for the high level. your total test is in range. what all are you on right now?
    I'm on nothing. I was taking test boosters. Daa, and formastanzanol but I stopped taking it a day before the test. I got the blood work done because I was feeling down, unfocused, unmotivated and having erectile issues. Leading me to think my test levels may be low. Shouldn't my total test be higher?? I'm 30

12. Isn't a total test value of 582 low for a 30 yr old??

13. Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Isn't a total test value of 582 low for a 30 yr old??
    Nope.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Compounded Testosterone Prop Cream
    By nobel252 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 07:56 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:39 PM
  3. THE TESTOSTERONE (enan,sus,prop) CYCLY WITH A LIL PRIMO
    By sportsbro21 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 39