Pre workout drugs? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pre workout drugs?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    Been falling your post here and there, and your on point my man. So stick around cause this place needs you for reals bro!
    Haha thanks man I really appreciate it!

  2. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    It doesn't just make your dick hard. It's a vaso dialator. So it increased blood flow in areas stimulated. If you stimulate muscle that's the place blood goes and stays . If you take it and go to the gym and get turned on by all the dudes walking around in tank tops then you are trouble...
    Lmao
  3. Banned
    Peppers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    LMAO its not so bad bro. Even if you are 100% normal functioning down there it still improves sexual performance. It's fun haha. I stop taking it every once in a while for a few weeks just to make SURE I'm not making myself dependent on it and I've never had a problem at all. The thing is is that the fact that they make your dick hard is really just a side effect. From wikipedia:
    Don't get me wrong, I use tada. I'm using it now lol

    I've just never upped the dosage and went to the gym. If I go over 10-15mg I can't put my pants on. I've upped the dosage once on accident and ended up in the ER lol

    It makes sense as far as how it works, thanks for the explanation. I'll be following along on your posts.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,391
    Rep Power
    10150619

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    I'm gunna follow up with this tomorrow and then start trolling recent threads in an effort to deceminate some real information from people who have actually really used and abused steroids.
    did you mean disseminate?
    pehaps you should invest in spell check app before you embark on your quest of educating others..
    safe travels
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    did you mean disseminate?
    pehaps you should invest in spell check app before you embark on your quest of educating others..
    safe travels
    Says the guy who doesn't use proper capitalization and punctuation. OOHHHH burn lol, give me a break.

    Thank you for the correction.
  6. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    383189

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    Says the guy who doesn't use proper capitalization and punctuation. OOHHHH burn lol, give me a break. Thank you for the correction.

    He's right bro. When you come on here yelling and telling everyone how great you are and how much more knowledgable you are than everyone (even if you DO know a lot ) else people will naturally pick apart other things and rightfully so.

    Doesn't matter what I say or that you should give 2 fuk's but still.....
  7. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    He's right bro. When you come on here yelling and telling everyone how great you are and how much more knowledgable you are than everyone (even if you DO know a lot ) else people will naturally pick apart other things and rightfully so.

    Doesn't matter what I say or that you should give 2 fuk's but still.....
    I'm not saying that I know more than everyone. I'm saying that I see a lot of BS on here, that's all. My apologies if I came across as a little brash.

    To be honest I'm a little pissed off at a lot of the bull**** information I got starting out a few years ago. I see a lot of people on here repeating information that they've read and not relaying experiences. It's irritating.
  8. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Advice is that. You can really only give two versions of advice for gear. The text book application or your personal experience. No two bodies are the same, what works for one might not for another. It's everyone's job to sift through the BS and find what works for them . What does the textbook say, what do people experience firsthand? Take that info and make your educated guess and try it out and see if it works for you. It's not rocket science. People just want to be told "what should I use?" "How much should I take?" "What should I use for pct ?" THAT is BS. That's someone that is too weak and feeble minded to make a decision and wants to be told what to run. I don't answer this questions.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  9. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Advice is that. You can really only give two versions of advice for gear. The text book application or your personal experience. No two bodies are the same, what works for one might not for another. It's everyone's job to sift through the BS and find what works for them . What does the textbook say, what do people experience firsthand? Take that info and make your educated guess and try it out and see if it works for you. It's not rocket science. People just want to be told "what should I use?" "How much should I take?" "What should I use for pct ?" THAT is BS. That's someone that is too weak and feeble minded to make a decision and wants to be told what to run. I don't answer this questions.
    There are definitely a lot of people here who are very knowledgeable! I am not 100% but I seem to recall you being one of those brother, and this is very true.
  10. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    There are definitely a lot of people here who are very knowledgeable! I am not 100% but I seem to recall you being one of those brother, and this is very true.
    Thanks man. I know a little but will be the first to say I don't know enough. I constantly ask questions to my circle of friends that are serious competitors, my coach, and others that have been doing this longer. I hear their experiences and read lots of studies and books. If there is one thing I know... There are more fukin idiots out there than geniuses and more BS theories than actual evidence. I find more retarded " Internet gurus" that you will never see a pic of ( I assume they are some fat online certified trainer that tried dbol from legal steroids. C o m and thinks he's a pro). It just boils down to research and testing to see what your body responds too.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Thanks man. I know a little but will be the first to say I don't know enough. I constantly ask questions to my circle of friends that are serious competitors, my coach, and others that have been doing this longer. I hear their experiences and read lots of studies and books. If there is one thing I know... There are more fukin idiots out there than geniuses and more BS theories than actual evidence. I find more retarded " Internet gurus" that you will never see a pic of ( I assume they are some fat online certified trainer that tried dbol from legal steroids. C o m and thinks he's a pro). It just boils down to research and testing to see what your body responds too.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    That **** is ****in hilarious! I agree bro hahaha.
  12. New Member
    babycakes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    37
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    976

    Reputation

    For some reason people around here have a hard time believing what it takes to go to the next level, perhaps thats because most of them have done prohormone/DS cycles and the people who have stepped it up aren't entirely honest about their level of use. Whatever the reason is, if you have the time and inclination by all means preach on..
  13. Advanced Member
    hewhoisripped's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    226797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Didn't read the whole thread, but in case no one mentioned it: trest oral makes for a pretty decent pre-workout boost, endurance & pumps are great with 20mg pre-workout
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  14. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    For some reason people around here have a hard time believing what it takes to go to the next level, perhaps thats because most of them have done prohormone/DS cycles and the people who have stepped it up aren't entirely honest about their level of use. Whatever the reason is, if you have the time and inclination by all means preach on..
    I'm honest about my level of use. But I agree most people aren't.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    For some reason people around here have a hard time believing what it takes to go to the next level, perhaps thats because most of them have done prohormone/DS cycles and the people who have stepped it up aren't entirely honest about their level of use. Whatever the reason is, if you have the time and inclination by all means preach on..
    You hit the NAIL ON THE MOTHER****ING HEAD BRO.


    I've dug deep enough and starting making enough real world successful "acquaintances" to testify that that is absolutely the MOTHER****ING TRUTH. I just started running "real" doses after I was able to work up slowly after the point I finally realized that PCT is BULL**** (IF your athletic goals are what you LIVE AND DIE for) maybe about six months ago and my transformation has been absolutely ****ing insane.

    Now that said I cycled A LOT before that, enough to learn about my body so that I could respond and adapt and adjust drugs and dosages on the fly if needed to keep from ****ing myself up. I'm being monitored by a dr. and I never have to worry about being too broke to be able to have any ancillaries on hand that I might need, etc.

    A lot of guys tread lightly because they know that most of the young guys aren't really gunna be lifting in 20 years and they aren't really gunna be happy about making the decision to blast and cruise, take measured risks, etc.

    As for me, I waisted time with people trying to "protect me". **** that.

    We are all grown ass men, if we can choose to take an oath of enlistment and be sent off to kill mother****ers and be shot at, then we can shoulder the responsibility of our decisions about **** like this.

    I read many books and cycled for years and have been training since I was a boy. I had a mother****ing cage squat rack in my bedroom when I was in eigth-grade.

    I'm not advocating that everybody ABUSE AAS. I'm just acknowledging the reality. Some of us have no choice. We would rather die than lose.
  16. New Member
    babycakes's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    37
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    976

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    You hit the NAIL ON THE MOTHER****ING HEAD BRO.


    I've dug deep enough and starting making enough real world successful "acquaintances" to testify that that is absolutely the MOTHER****ING TRUTH. I just started running "real" doses after I was able to work up slowly after the point I finally realized that PCT is BULL**** (IF your athletic goals are what you LIVE AND DIE for) maybe about six months ago and my transformation has been absolutely ****ing insane.

    Now that said I cycled A LOT before that, enough to learn about my body so that I could respond and adapt and adjust drugs and dosages on the fly if needed to keep from ****ing myself up. I'm being monitored by a dr. and I never have to worry about being too broke to be able to have any ancillaries on hand that I might need, etc.

    A lot of guys tread lightly because they know that most of the young guys aren't really gunna be lifting in 20 years and they aren't really gunna be happy about making the decision to blast and cruise, take measured risks, etc.

    As for me, I waisted time with people trying to "protect me". **** that.

    We are all grown ass men, if we can choose to take an oath of enlistment and be sent off to kill mother****ers and be shot at, then we can shoulder the responsibility of our decisions about **** like this.

    I read many books and cycled for years and have been training since I was a boy. I had a mother****ing cage squat rack in my bedroom when I was in eigth-grade.

    I'm not advocating that everybody ABUSE AAS. I'm just acknowledging the reality. Some of us have no choice. We would rather die than lose.
    Word!! Can't say that is me, but I'm not ignorant to the fact either. And for the same reasons is why I have accepted the blast and cruise.
  17. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babycakes View Post
    Word!! Can't say that is me, but I'm not ignorant to the fact either. And for the same reasons is why I have accepted the blast and cruise.
    You know bro, I've already had all the kids I want. I got so ****ing tired of losing all my ****ing gains.

    Then I thought about it. If I "take too much steroids" then I might have to "stay on steroids my whole life". And I was like, ****, WHERE DO I ****ING SIGN UP???? hahaha, **** PCT, lmao.

    I'm also not 18 years old and trying to get laid / been doing cross-fit for two years "brah" haha



    You new guys NEED to cycle and PCT for a few years until you know that something like this is what you want. It's a HUGE ****ing decision, don't take it lightly.
  18. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,880
    Rep Power
    3744475

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I hear Macho Man Randy Savage's voice when I read your posts lol
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  19. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    I hear Macho Man Randy Savage's voice when I read your posts lol


    hahahahaha I'll take that as a compliment lmfao. FYI you are ****ing jacked bro and thank you for your service mother****er! I know for a fact you're always having to get your neck and waist measured because of that BMI bull**** hahaha, I remember how hilarious that was lol. YOU'RE TOO JACKED SOLDIER! LMFAO
  20. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    hahahahaha I'll take that as a compliment lmfao. FYI you are ****ing jacked bro and thank you for your service mother****er! I know for a fact you're always having to get your neck and waist measured because of that BMI bull**** hahaha, I remember how hilarious that was lol. YOU'RE TOO JACKED SOLDIER! LMFAO
    I hate that waist measuring shiat. I'm 42 lbs over my max but taped out at 6%. ( their standards not real, I was 4% on a caliper). The military standards are hilarious but they don't say **** to me. I'm a Poster boy Marine hahahaha.

    I started cruising and bursting over 1.5 years ago and it's been uphill ever since. If you are a competitor it's the only way you can grow between shows properly.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  21. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I hate that waist measuring shiat. I'm 42 lbs over my max but taped out at 6%. ( their standards not real, I was 4% on a caliper). The military standards are hilarious but they don't say **** to me. I'm a Poster boy Marine hahahaha.

    I started cruising and bursting over 1.5 years ago and it's been uphill ever since. If you are a competitor it's the only way you can grow between shows properly.
    **** son...hahaha. That bf% and weight is ****ing insane. When people ask you tell them "dat der creatine" I bet hahahaha
  22. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    **** son...hahaha. That bf% and weight is ****ing insane. When people ask you tell them "dat der creatine" I bet hahahaha
    Haha I tell them I just eat a lot and take some basic supplements. Which is true. But I have my skeptics. It's hard being 220ish and being 6% at only 5' 8" without someone making a steroid comment. Not because they have proof. It's more of a way to convince themselves that they couldn't get bigger without doing something illegal. It's a cop out for weak minded little people, a way to discredit your success like you didn't work hard but just took something. It's pure ignorance at it's finest. I just shrug it off.

    Had a dude see me the other day in a tank top and he said "steroids" to my face. I said "f@ggot" back at him. When he gave me a mean look I said "oh I though we were judging eachother based on looks..." He didn't say a word and walked away.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  23. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha I tell them I just eat a lot and take some basic supplements. Which is true. But I have my skeptics. It's hard being 220ish and being 6% at only 5' 8" without someone making a steroid comment. Not because they have proof. It's more of a way to convince themselves that they couldn't get bigger without doing something illegal. It's a cop out for weak minded little people, a way to discredit your success like you didn't work hard but just took something. It's pure ignorance at it's finest. I just shrug it off.

    Had a dude see me the other day in a tank top and he said "steroids" to my face. I said "f@ggot" back at him. When he gave me a mean look I said "oh I though we were judging eachother based on looks..." He didn't say a word and walked away.
    Hahahahahahaha **** YEAH!!!!!!!!!
  24. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Power
    5898

    Reputation

    Any hormone suspension is fukn strong.
    Test no ester, aqua tren suspension, are both very powerful. Also inj dbol is very strong.

    Tbh I'm not big fan of them, other than once in a while to destroy a chick I like.
  25. New Member
    JJB1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    45932

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha I tell them I just eat a lot and take some basic supplements. Which is true. But I have my skeptics. It's hard being 220ish and being 6% at only 5' 8" without someone making a steroid comment. Not because they have proof. It's more of a way to convince themselves that they couldn't get bigger without doing something illegal. It's a cop out for weak minded little people, a way to discredit your success like you didn't work hard but just took something. It's pure ignorance at it's finest. I just shrug it off.

    Had a dude see me the other day in a tank top and he said "steroids" to my face. I said "f@ggot" back at him. When he gave me a mean look I said "oh I though we were judging eachother based on looks..." He didn't say a word and walked away.
    Hahahaha that's awesome!!!
    Synerbolics.com - Anabolic Matrix, Nootropics, Somatostatin Inhibitors and more!
    Use CODE JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off at WWW.SYNERBOLICS.COM
  26. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    383189

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Haha I tell them I just eat a lot and take some basic supplements. Which is true. But I have my skeptics. It's hard being 220ish and being 6% at only 5' 8" without someone making a steroid comment. Not because they have proof. It's more of a way to convince themselves that they couldn't get bigger without doing something illegal. It's a cop out for weak minded little people, a way to discredit your success like you didn't work hard but just took something. It's pure ignorance at it's finest. I just shrug it off. Had a dude see me the other day in a tank top and he said "steroids" to my face. I said "f@ggot" back at him. When he gave me a mean look I said "oh I though we were judging eachother based on looks..." He didn't say a word and walked away.

    Jealousy and envy are both love and hate ....
  27. Elite Member
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,880
    Rep Power
    3744475

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart56 View Post
    hahahahaha I'll take that as a compliment lmfao. FYI you are ****ing jacked bro and thank you for your service mother****er! I know for a fact you're always having to get your neck and waist measured because of that BMI bull**** hahaha, I remember how hilarious that was lol. YOU'RE TOO JACKED SOLDIER! LMFAO
    Hahaha thanks bro! OHHHHHH YEEUUUUHHHHH!!!!

    Yup, guaranteed every weigh in I have to get taped.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I hate that waist measuring shiat. I'm 42 lbs over my max but taped out at 6%. ( their standards not real, I was 4% on a caliper). The military standards are hilarious but they don't say **** to me. I'm a Poster boy Marine hahahaha.

    I started cruising and bursting over 1.5 years ago and it's been uphill ever since. If you are a competitor it's the only way you can grow between shows properly.
    Guaranteed man. Every year without fail I have to stand with the people that walked our PT test and get taped for being overweight. It's odd, instead of being in shape being looked upon as a good thing it brings more animosity than anything else lol. I ran my 2 mile in 14 min (down from my 13) and while I have to go in and take my shirt off, I get dirty looks hahaha.

    Meh, such is life. Glad to see you made it back safe brother
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. New Member
    dboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I got throw out of the army because I was too big, long story.. But anyways I have read everything in here I have been lifting heavy for the past 6 months and want to go to the next level... I don't know a lot about supplements I eat great a lot of protein any suggestions?? I have a job that I get drug tested a lot so steroids is not good.. Lol but need an edge something to get me to the next level!!!! Help
  29. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,391
    Rep Power
    10150619

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dboston View Post
    I have a job that I get drug tested a lot so steroids is not good..
    what kind of job, and what do they test for?
    not to make assumptions here, but a lot of ppl who get drug tested for work think such test is all inclusive for every drug imaginable (yes inc steroids), when that is simply not the case....most jobs in fact test only for illicit narcotic drugs and/or alcohol, and are not concerned about steroidal compounds
    not that I am advocating you should go on steroids, just saying for clarity sake..

    Lol but need an edge something to get me to the next level!!!! Help
    when I see ppl say "I eat great" this more often than not ends up being far from the case...perhaps you can expound on these eating habits

    also: when you say "I have been lifting heavy for the past 6 months and want to go to the next level... " -- what does that mean?
    so you been lifting for 6mo.............okay? do you view that as some magical time marker or something?
    comparatively speaking, if you have such limited experience in training, simply continuing to train and concurrently making proper food selections (and overall total caloric intake) will enable you to accrue muscle in further endeavors

    I would not look to a "magical pill" or however you view this "something to help" you are looking for..
    just continue doing what you are doing, 6mo makes you a babe in the woods in the grand scheme of lifting & training
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  30. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    Six months?

    lol get the **** out of here

    On second thought, 1200mg tren e Every week for four weeks, you will be JACKED broseph. Make sure you take lots of nolvadex with it and stay away from test.
  31. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    hahahaha don't do that hahahaha
  32. New Member
    LionHeart56's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    3793

    Reputation

    dBoston make another thread, you will get better responses.

    You seriously got discharged for being a fatty?

    Anyway...include your age, weight, training experience, and give us some background info on what you are doing in the gym. Then explain why you think this would be a good idea.

    Most likely people are going to say you haven't proven yourself serious enough to warrant this and that in the long run you will most likely regret getting yourself involved with all that this entails. And then they will give you some info on a basic first cycle since you are gunna do whatever the **** you wanna do anyway, and at least from a harm-reduction stand-point you won't totally **** yourself up with some good guidance.


    I'm not normally one to discourage a guy, but six months? Seriously? Six months? And you're ready for "the next level". Seriously bro? I'm pro AAS abuse like a mother****er but that is the most ****ing ridiculous **** I have ever heard.
  33. New Member
    dboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I have been lifting in and off year after year, but this six months I have been in gym 5 days a week. Hitting goal after goal in lifting I just hit my major goal which was benching 350 putting up times three sets, some people here May not think it's a lot but it's a good goal, I use to weight like 180 7 months ago now I am at 250 not saying it's all muscle but my lifting goals are going up every month.. Let me simplify my question so I can get help, from you guys.. I eat chicken, fish, eggs, oatmeal, veg, everyday.. No junk good, taking fish oil pills, and I do protein shakes, that's all u know to do!!! I don't know any more supplements to help me get bigger, list more!!
  34. New Member
    dboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Lift more
  35. Senior Member
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,072
    Rep Power
    383189

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    180 to 250 in 7 months isn't chicken oats fish and peanut butter my friend.

    I think you should take an honest look in the mirror and be real about where you're at and how you got there and where you want to be.
  36. New Member
    dboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I was on a low carb diet before I started lifting, I am thinking that now my body is storing my carbs, the only carbs I eat are from oatmeal and veg..
  37. Advanced Member
    hewhoisripped's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    226797

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dboston View Post
    I have been lifting in and off year after year, but this six months I have been in gym 5 days a week. Hitting goal after goal in lifting I just hit my major goal which was benching 350 putting up times three sets, some people here May not think it's a lot but it's a good goal, I use to weight like 180 7 months ago now I am at 250 not saying it's all muscle but my lifting goals are going up every month.. Let me simplify my question so I can get help, from you guys.. I eat chicken, fish, eggs, oatmeal, veg, everyday.. No junk good, taking fish oil pills, and I do protein shakes, that's all u know to do!!! I don't know any more supplements to help me get bigger, list more!!
    sounds like you dreamer bulked my friend, at your age that's no joke. time for a cutty methinks
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  38. New Member
    dboston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    What you mean, I need to start cutting carbs???
  39. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049559

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dboston View Post
    What you mean, I need to start cutting carbs???
    You need to get unfat not cut carbs. Pretty much your saying you gained 70lbs in 7 months.., 10lbs a month? No possible way you did that without putting on 30lbs of fat and water. Be real your bodyfat assuming it was 15% at 180 puts you close to 30% now. The human body naturally with the CLEANEST diet and best lifting program can gain 1-2lbs per week starting out but gains diminish fast. You started lifting, ate everything like a hungry hippo and got fat. No way to sugar coat that... You would prolly eat that too
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  40. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,391
    Rep Power
    10150619

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    You would prolly eat that too
    swear to gawd I just fell out of my fckn chair
    wow, that was funny
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 07:31 AM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 02:56 PM
  3. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 08:54 PM
  4. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 03:49 PM
  5. Pre-Employment Drug Screening! Any Worries?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in