fun thread on creating the best performance cycle?

Viking23

Awards
This is just a question for fun and money is not an issue. I just want to see what you more experienced guys would use if you were cycling for muscle building and performance enhancement !

What would be best for a tested athlete that wants to enhance performance , build maintainable muscle and maintains a great cardio?

Test prop would be the base IMO.
Deca is obviously out of question. Would low dose tren be good? How about high dose primo? Eq and tbol will be the two most ideal as long as eq is stopped in time to pass a drug test imo. What about a lower dose dbol or abombs? So anyone have experience with this kind of training and goals? If so what would you guys use? This is just for fun so throw in your thoughts/ opinions!

I was thinking test prop 12 weeks with 4 weeks of low dose abombs or dbol to kickstart. And have tbol or var (preferably would be tbol ) as a finisher the last 4 weeks.
What else would you guys use?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Run what we call the "Robert Wilks Special" here in Australia

25/25/25 test suspension, tren suspension, dianabol each day
Stop use 14 days out from the drug test

Cardio might be issue on the tren, but maybe not. you can get boldenone no ester btw, so maybe look into that
basically you're probably going to have to buy raws and cook your own blend here

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I vote for as much test as you can handle!!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Bold with no ester is the most painful thing I have ever used. Eq is a horrible choice, it would take to long to clear. I'd run testp/trena/mastp for 8 weeks at 25/100/100 then 4 weeks of test suspension and tren suspension. Stop a couple weeks before test. An oral really wouldn't be needed it could actually cause appetite suppression Rendering it counter productive. U will lose a lot of strength coming off and they test for pct drugs too. So depending on what u train for it might not be worth it

Viking23

Awards
Bold with no ester is the most painful thing I have ever used. Eq is a horrible choice, it would take to long to clear. I'd run testp/trena/mastp for 8 weeks at 25/100/100 then 4 weeks of test suspension and tren suspension. Stop a couple weeks before test. An oral really wouldn't be needed it could actually cause appetite suppression Rendering it counter productive. U will lose a lot of strength coming off and they test for pct drugs too. So depending on what u train for it might not be worth it
I never thought of using suspension before until this thread although I should have because of a-roid. What is better test suspension or test no ester? Ones oil and ones water I believe right?

And even a low dose oral or a weaker oral like tbol? I think tbol or anavar would be ideal for something like this. And this is exactly why I made this thread I just wanted to see what the guys here would recommend as it is evident everyone has a different opinion to a certain extent.

Viking23

Awards
I would have to try tren I guess before I can comment but I can't see it being to ideal if it crushes cardio.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It doesn't crush cardio u just have to sac up and adjust. Anavar goes well with tren.

TNE is test suspended in oil. I would use that over test suspended in water because the oil will slow the absorption rate a tad a loosing for a ~4 hour window. Test in water hits fast hard and I tend to only fell it for an hour.

I'm going to go pop 100mg of TNE, I haven't used any in like 6 months. U have to becareful with it seems to convert at a rapid rate. I normally get small knots under my nipples after using 100mg.

TrenLvr

Awards
For me it would be 1000mg primo, 600mg mast, 150mg test and 3-4iu GH a day

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I never thought of using suspension before until this thread although I should have because of a-roid. What is better test suspension or test no ester? Ones oil and ones water I believe right?

And even a low dose oral or a weaker oral like tbol? I think tbol or anavar would be ideal for something like this. And this is exactly why I made this thread I just wanted to see what the guys here would recommend as it is evident everyone has a different opinion to a certain extent.
TNE or suspension makes no difference
Do you get tested out of competition? Then you'll need to avoid esters completely. So no prop, or primo or anything like that at all!
You get a few hours notice for a test usually but they can come knocking at any time. With test suspension it will already be out your system whenever they come unless they happen to arrive right when you're training and even then I have no idea if they would notice anything from a piss test- only blood

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I would have to try tren I guess before I can comment but I can't see it being to ideal if it crushes cardio.
trens a bronchial constrictor and that's why it effects your cardio. Like Chris said you just have to adjust and change it up a bit to suit.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Or add clen/albutetol
Personally I prefer a low dose of Clen. Like 50mcg. It helps greatly it dosent do anything for boosting metabolism but it's really not worth it in my opinion for that. But to help with cardio it's great. Is also add 25-50mcg of t3. Some people including my self have been known to use high doses of Clen and T3 while using tren, I personal after playing with the stuff a lot don't see a point in going over 50mcg. Albuterol is good too just a lot more expensive and u have to dose frequently.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Test 500mg e5d
Primo 200mg e3d
Mast P 100mg e3d
Anavar 100mg ed
OR
Winny 75mg ed

Throw in 3-5iu gh ed and you will be a monster

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Test 500mg e5d Primo 200mg e3d Mast P 100mg e3d Anavar 100mg ed OR Winny 75mg ed Throw in 3-5iu gh ed and you will be a monster

Thanks for laying out my late spring/summer stack bro. ;)

jake3137

Awards
This is just a question for fun and money is not an issue. I just want to see what you more experienced guys would use if you were cycling for muscle building and performance enhancement ! What would be best for a tested athlete that wants to enhance performance , build maintainable muscle and maintains a great cardio? Test prop would be the base IMO. Deca is obviously out of question. Would low dose tren be good? How about high dose primo? Eq and tbol will be the two most ideal as long as eq is stopped in time to pass a drug test imo. What about a lower dose dbol or abombs? So anyone have experience with this kind of training and goals? If so what would you guys use? This is just for fun so throw in your thoughts/ opinions! I was thinking test prop 12 weeks with 4 weeks of low dose abombs or dbol to kickstart. And have tbol or var (preferably would be tbol ) as a finisher the last 4 weeks. What else would you guys use?
There is only one thing out there that nobody has mention to my surprise that blows any and all anabolics out the water and that is...... LEGIT KIGTROPIN.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks for laying out my late spring/summer stack bro. ;)
You are welcome my friend. That is CLEAN gains for pure performance. No bloat, great fat loss and dry clean muscle.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
There is only one thing out there that nobody has mention to my surprise that blows any and all anabolics out the water and that is...... LEGIT KIGTROPIN.
Too bad these don't exist any more lol.
Most I know run hyge and rips now

Viking23

Awards
Test 500mg e5d
Primo 200mg e3d
Mast P 100mg e3d
Anavar 100mg ed
OR
Winny 75mg ed

Throw in 3-5iu gh ed and you will be a monster
This is exactly what I was thinking. Only thing different was I was going to up the primo and lower the var.

I can't use more than 50 mg of var. Idk if its just me or my source but that's my limit before pumps kill me. So I would run prolly 40-50 of var ed and I was going to up primo to 300 e3d's. Granted I haven't used primo yet but I heard great things at 500-600 . So maybe I would pyramid it to see how my body reacts to it.

Def good input as usual DD

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This is exactly what I was thinking. Only thing different was I was going to up the primo and lower the var.

I can't use more than 50 mg of var. Idk if its just me or my source but that's my limit before pumps kill me. So I would run prolly 40-50 of var ed and I was going to up primo to 300 e3d's. Granted I haven't used primo yet but I heard great things at 500-600 . So maybe I would pyramid it to see how my body reacts to it.

Def good input as usual DD
Yeah some guys get retarded pumps from var past 50mg. You aren't the only one. You could always go with winny to avoid pumps.

The problem with primo is it can be painful as hell and comes is either 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml. If you can get the 200 then 300mg e3d wouldn't be bad but if you got the 100... fuk pushing 3mls every 3 days haha. With 100 I would pin it 1cc ed to make is easy and prevent pip and huge depots

Viking23

Awards
Yeah some guys get retarded pumps from var past 50mg. You aren't the only one. You could always go with winny to avoid pumps.

The problem with primo is it can be painful as hell and comes is either 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml. If you can get the 200 then 300mg e3d wouldn't be bad but if you got the 100... fuk pushing 3mls every 3 days haha. With 100 I would pin it 1cc ed to make is easy and prevent pip and huge depots
True didn't think about the 3 mls. I will be doing 1ml ed then or just try 400 to start and bump as needed.

Its funny Cuz most people say var and tbol are mild but they are my favorite orals and I can't run either above 50 mg. I have run dbol as well and tbol works so much better for me. Dbol gave me a slight bloat, itchy nips, and slightly better strength gains. Only nice thing is the gains come quicker . And winni is out of question because i already have joint issues .

I would start with var and take a 4 week break and run tbol for the rest of cycle

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Now we gotta pass a drug test? Well test suspension and sublingual test. No deca or eq. If it's sports performance there's stuff you won't want to use do to the "pump" effect. DHT has been my go to product. You get that cocky swagger that athletes need. Esp with some test on board. HGH OF COURSE.. Proviron stacked with test but not sure how fast it clears. DHT cream maybe the hit. Anavar, primo won't get you bloated and bulky. Not helpful to an athlete. But if you just want to get bigger and biggest and pass a test.... skip the contest and do the untested one. Lol!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Now we gotta pass a drug test? Well test suspension and sublingual test. No deca or eq. If it's sports performance there's stuff you won't want to use do to the "pump" effect. DHT has been my go to product. You get that cocky swagger that athletes need. Esp with some test on board. HGH OF COURSE.. Proviron stacked with test but not sure how fast it clears. DHT cream maybe the hit. Anavar, primo won't get you bloated and bulky. Not helpful to an athlete. But if you just want to get bigger and biggest and pass a test.... skip the contest and do the untested one. Lol!
Very true stuff. The tests they use at contests aren't that invasive and only detect compounds a short distance out. Its the tests at labs (i forget the name) that will detect stuff like deca 12+ months after use is stopped. Not the contest ones. And those mainly are looking for the "last minute" cut compounds because chances are if you are using them you are using gear too.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Too bad these don't exist any more lol. Most I know run hyge and rips now
this is one if the know it all snags I was bitching about last week. Go back to the ph section where oeolle listen to ur bs

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
this is one if the know it all snags I was bitching about last week. Go back to the ph section where oeolle listen to ur bs
Haha get em bro. I hate that sh*t