Will 200ml of testosterone raise

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
everyone T level the same? & will it last the same amount of time in everyone's body?
Plz help?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
100mg of testosterone suspension will raise people's blood levels the same
I suspect different people have different amount of enzymes in the body that cleave off esters, which is why people will like one ester over another and it's completely unlike everyone else

This is 100% broscience btw, I have no idea if it's true but it's all I can think of

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
100mg of testosterone suspension will raise people's blood levels the same
I suspect different people have different amount of enzymes in the body that cleave off esters, which is why people will like one ester over another and it's completely unlike everyone else

This is 100% broscience btw, I have no idea if it's true but it's all I can think of
It's true that the amount of test injected will be the same, but when you say the unestered test will raise serum test at the same levels in every person then that's a little misleading. If you inject 100mgs of suspension the amount that is bound to the ARs is not consistent from individual to individual. The vast majority of test, something like 98% as I recall, is bound to the SHBG, with some binding to albumin. The remaining test is free test and is available to bind to the AR, which is what we want. We want the SHBG number to be as low as possible in order to free up the "free" test for binding to the ARs. There are many factors that affect the distribution of free test to the targeted AR. Ph balance is one of them, but that mainly affects estered test... Keep in mind that the small amount of free test that is available to bind to the AR still meets stiff competition. Conversion to DHT has a greater affinity to the AR than Test and so on. So the hormone response to the receptor faces many challenges and those challenges are not the same in each individual. To get a more complete picture of where your test is going, you need to know what your SHBG, IGF-1 and E2 are, at a minimum, to better understand your body's distribution priorities.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
DH answered perfectly as usual, different for everyone.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff DH!

How do YOU keep your SHBG suppressed year round? Proviron? Eventually, the body will compensate and increase SHBG even more. :(

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff DH!

How do YOU keep your SHBG suppressed year round? Proviron? Eventually, the body will compensate and increase SHBG even more. :(
I am taking stanodrol, 200mg a day and it seems to be working well so far. I don't adjust my doses, just 250mg of test forever. No raise in globulin yet. It's been maybe 8 weeks so far though so who knows if it will increase given enough time. Normally 8 weeks you would see an increase though. I guess I'll know for sure in 6 months

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
I am taking stanodrol, 200mg a day and it seems to be working well so far. I don't adjust my doses, just 250mg of test forever. No raise in globulin yet. It's been maybe 8 weeks so far though so who knows if it will increase given enough time. Normally 8 weeks you would see an increase though. I guess I'll know for sure in 6 months
Why do you have to wait 6 months to know? I was under the impression that you knew everything about everything .

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Why do you have to wait 6 months to know? I was under the impression that you knew everything about everything .
haha, you're so passive aggressive it's hilarious. The best part is that you honestly believe my posts are bad for the forum (which is fine, you can think whatever you want) but then respond by further ****ting up the forum with useless posts. Keep up the great work!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
haha, you're so passive aggressive it's hilarious. The best part is that you honestly believe my posts are bad for the forum (which is fine, you can think whatever you want) but then respond by further ****ting up the forum with useless posts. Keep up the great work!
You're never going away, are you?
:(

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff DH!

Testosterone will increase the production of IGHF-1. IGHF-1 will decrease the SHBG. I had blood work a week ago. My IGF-1 was high at 237 (54-194 ng/mL). My SHBG was 13.1 (19.3-76.4 nmol/L). My test was 1500 (348-1197 ng/dL). My E2 was 30 (3-70 pg/mL). This was using 400mgs a week and no E2 controls.

I had reduced the test 3 weeks prior because I wanted to drive the test down for my blood work. Prior to that I had been using 500mgs per week of Enanthate and 125mgs per day of test suspension. Liver looked fantastic. RBC just slightly high, very slight.

So Test will drop you SBHG, which is how your body does it naturally when you are younger.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks DH

I would have guessed more test, more SHBG?!?!

Testosterone will increase the production of IGHF-1. IGHF-1 will decrease the SHBG. I had blood work a week ago. My IGF-1 was high at 237 (54-194 ng/mL). My SHBG was 13.1 (19.3-76.4 nmol/L). My test was 1500 (348-1197 ng/dL). My E2 was 30 (3-70 pg/mL). This was using 400mgs a week and no E2 controls. I had reduced the test 3 weeks prior because I wanted to drive the test down for my blood work. Prior to that I had been using 500mgs per week of Enanthate and 125mgs per day of test suspension. Liver looked fantastic. RBC just slightly high, very slight. So Test will drop you SBHG, which is how your body does it naturally when you are younger.