Injury Prone

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
For the past 8 months my right elbow would kill me doing bench presses, dips and tricep extensions. I had been working up to the point where the pain became a concern that I would snap something. Today, warming up on 350, the right tricep snapped off the elbow and rolled up the arm, almost half way to the delt. I go in for surgery Tuesday. The surgeon wants me to stay off AAS for 6 months, saying it will hinder healing. We'll see. I have no plans on staying off. I'll back down to 200mgs per week, but his logic is flawed. Man, this really sucks. I guess the lesson is to pay attention to your body before it's too late.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Sorry to hear that DH...hope you a speedy recovery.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
****, well what about deca low dosed. I was under the impression it promoted tendon growth. Or is that a ligament, I get them confused. Growth hormones or peptides? U thinking about adding them.

I understand what the doc is saying, u do cruise on tren. But trt dose of test should cause any problems. I'd imagine u would have even more problems with out it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Oh and sorry about the injury. My left kidney failed 6 months ago. I lost 40lbs, I've got a log of the comeback. My pics from a little over a month ago are kind of depressing. But things are getting in gear finally

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Man, sorry to hear about your kidney. I did bloodwork yesterday and have my fingers crossed that the Apple Cider Vinegar improved my EGFR. My kidneys are stressed out to where I am below the minimum filtration rate of a normal kidney. But, it's holding there.

Yes, I am considering HGH. Deca won't help, but equip may. I will not stop my program. I plan to workout using the left arm and legs until I heal. Can't stop now.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Keep killing

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude get that healed up.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Damn DH that's rough! Hope you have a speedy recovery! I'm sure some pharma grade HGH will
Help your cause ;)

Viking23

Awards
Speedy recovery bro!! Being off aas would be a good idea because you want to speed up recovery the best you can so you can get back on asap. That being said if you know a certain aas that will help then do it. Peptides may be a good idea.

I think DECA just makes joints feel better as I have never seen any actual evidence of it having healing effects. It may I just never saw it and I like to check for those studies often.

Why wouldn't HGH be of use? I'm going to ask a few of my buddies about your condition and what will be useful . They are md's that are very pro steroid lol so it won't be any broscience haha

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Surgery completed today. Now recovery. In 3 months I start lifting; 6 months 100%. I picked up some Anavar and HGH to help speed up recovery.

TrenLvr

Awards
**** that sounds awful, hope you have a speedy recovery.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Anavar for 12 weeks after my second Achilles tendon rupture and it seems to have helped all my joints. My Achilles was replaced with my FHL tendon and it's holding up to some impressive abuse.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I used Anavar for 12 weeks after my second Achilles tendon rupture and it seems to have helped all my joints. My Achilles was replaced with my FHL tendon and it's holding up to some impressive abuse.
Just a quick note. Still in a soft cast. The day of surgery the doctor said, after the operation, that my muscles were in fantastic shape; well defined and dense, making surgery easy. So far, so good, but it gets better. Prior to surgery I had to get a stress test, the works. A three hour process. Results showed a heart in great condition, no blockage, no enlargement and very good cardio response. We'll see how quickly this heals but my point is this; four months after blasting on tren for six months, then using 500mgs of test enanthate every week plus 125mgs of test suspension every day up to three weeks before the testing my heart was not damaged, and neither was my liver.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just a quick note. Still in a soft cast. The day of surgery the doctor said, after the operation, that my muscles were in fantastic shape; well defined and dense, making surgery easy. So far, so good, but it gets better. Prior to surgery I had to get a stress test, the works. A three hour process. Results showed a heart in great condition, no blockage, no enlargement and very good cardio response. We'll see how quickly this heals but my point is this; four months after blasting on tren for six months, then using 500mgs of test enanthate every week plus 125mgs of test suspension every day up to three weeks before the testing my heart was not damaged, and neither was my liver.
Sorry about the injury big guy. You will come back fast as usual I'm sure. Very interesting on what the doctors say plus the stress test results.

What type of GH are you gunna use? Rips?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Glad surgery went well DH . Sorry to hear about that nasty injury wishing you the best bud.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How's the injury coming along DH?
Thanks for the concern... So far, so good. I'm on 200mgs of Anavar daily, HGH, 4iu daily and just 400mgs of test per week. Lifting with just my left arm, doing just leg presses for now. Hope to start lifting light in a month or so.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
How's it coming DH?? Just checking in

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How's it coming DH?? Just checking in
Thanks... I've started lifting a little. Go back to the doctors next week. He said not to lift, but I'm feeling pretty good. A lot of HGH/GHRP-6 and it seems to be helping a lot. Can't wait to get back to normal.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks... I've started lifting a little. Go back to the doctors next week. He said not to lift, but I'm feeling pretty good. A lot of HGH/GHRP-6 and it seems to be helping a lot. Can't wait to get back to normal.
Good to hear bud

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Damn man sorry to hear about the injury! But really glad to hear surgery went well, I'm injury prone as well so I feel you on that front. Sounds like you have a good plan on the road to getting healed up, I've used igf-1 to help heal injures a few times with great success. "Warming up with 350" gotta love that haha