2% Transdermal Test/dbol cycle

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Hey, I'm thinking about running transdermal Test (10mg/6pumps per day) along with 35mg dbol. I also am trying the phase8 protein too. I was just wondering if anyone has ran the topical test? Any hints?? I've cycled test/dbol before, just not dermal delivery. Thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'm thinking about running transdermal Test (10mg/6pumps per day) along with 35mg dbol. I also am trying the phase8 protein too. I was just wondering if anyone has ran the topical test? Any hints?? I've cycled test/dbol before, just not dermal delivery. Thanks
Transdermal test? Like andro-gel or some sort of home made concoction?

Either way its probably a waste of money. Unless you have some kind of cheap source for it, It's most likely much more expensive than running injectable? Is there a reason you don't want to inject?

I see no point in tranadermal teat especially since you have experience with the injectable stuff already.

But if you're dead ****ing set on running transdrrmal you can always add some 99 percent DMSO over the application site to help more test abaoprtion.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Its the fortesta gel and I got it dirt cheap. What's this DMSO stuff?? Is it an OTC??? I'd like some injectable but I lost my connect and there's a lot of bunk $#!↑ going around. I talked to a guy that's getting great results on 6 pumps per day tho.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I myself am not a fan of transdermal test either but with the dbol you will probably see results. The test will probably only allow you to come up to just above normal levels so I doubt you will be making any gains from that part of the cycle.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Its the fortesta gel and I got it dirt cheap. What's this DMSO stuff?? Is it an OTC??? I'd like some injectable but I lost my connect and there's a lot of bunk $#!? going around. I talked to a guy that's getting great results on 6 pumps per day tho.
Dimethylsulfoxide, its a carrier uses to pass drugs tranadermally. You can find it on eBay or amazon at 99.9 pure. Try to find the pharmaceutical grade stuff. Do some reading on it if you consider it. If you use the pure stuff it sometimes irritates the skin since its a solvent and it can make your breath and sweat smell like garlic.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absorption rate of a transdermal test is 30-50% (50 being the very high end, and I don't even believe it could be that high). So 10mg per days is equivalent to 3-5mg absorbed test or 21-35mg per week ( an adult have 6-7mg of test naturally) . This is more a trt dose rather than cycle dose. But with Dbol you could possibly see some results.

If you want to try DMSO I would suggest usp grade DMSO. DMSO make your skin very permeable. So any impurity on your skin, solution or your DMSO can get absorbed.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
*DMSO make your skin very permeable. So any impurity on your skin, solution or your DMSO can get absorbed.
If I only put the DMSO on my inner thighs (where I apply the fortesta) would it make my upper body skin more permeable? I work on cars and am covered in oil and grease on my arms and hands.....I'd rather not add large amounts of 10w30 and trans fluid in my body unless it'll add 40lbs to my bench. Thanks for the info!!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, only where it is applied. However as it is a solvent any impurity that would be on your hand (even if your hands look clean) could possibly be absorbed.

Personally I don't like DMSO because of this and possible side effects (research on DMSO as a medical treatment was halted because of worries about its safety, particularly in regard to vision. But this was probably in regard to long term use).

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Never ran topical test. But I have ran dbol I prefer 50mgs ED for 4 weeks. Anything lower doesn't donut for me. Also Phase8 is some great stuff! It taste great and your getting a full spectrum of your proteins in a couple of scoops.