What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.54%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Most likely (and as mentioned before) most var circulating is bunk. I ran var my first cycle at 100mg everyday...I really don't think I was taking anything TBH. Not to mention my test was dosed severely low.

I might have to jump on the band wagon that of the price is too good to be true...then it is too good to be true lol.

I would really like to hear from a veteran that has ran both winny and car and could really describe the difference.

...that's for another thread though.
    Whats up tech! Its been a long time brotha, hope all has been well. And well said on the post!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Whats up tech! Its been a long time brotha, hope all has been well. And well said on the post!
    All is very well on my end, I've been off the forums for a while but I'm back in the swing of things.

OP, have you decided what you're going to do?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    All is very well on my end, I've been off the forums for a while but I'm back in the swing of things.

OP, have you decided what you're going to do?
    Yeah I upped the tren to 750mg and will keep it at that for the remainder of the cycle. No orals for now since I don't think it's necessary.

The only other thing I was considering was lowering my test dose to 250 or 300 and then using some masterone since that helps with water retention. I don't like taking all this adex...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Yeah I upped the tren to 750mg and will keep it at that for the remainder of the cycle. No orals for now since I don't think it's necessary.

The only other thing I was considering was lowering my test dose to 250 or 300 and then using some masterone since that helps with water retention. I don't like taking all this adex...
    Proviron would be a better choice and cheaper
    But masteron you'll look better

Personally, I'd lower the test dose right down to 150mg a week
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    So this is strictly after you take the prami?
    Maybe try caber instead if possible. Or some other way of raising dopamine. Maybe B6 injections. I'd look into any way of allowing you to lower the dose of prami at the very least.

Lowering the testosterone may also help, to TRT doses. Just a few options. Now removing 500mg of androgens is a lot! So you might want to replace it with something. I think equipoise would be a good choice. But minimising aromatising products will allow you to lower the prami dose.
    Yeah, after taking it I got nauseous. But I'm only only on .4mg and there's no sides anymore. Seems it takes people a few days to get over the weird feeling. And it's not just after taking it. I felt like crap the entire first 3 or 4 days. But I'm doing good on .4mg and it helps me sleep at night.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.9%

Yeah, after taking it I got nauseous. But I'm only only on .4mg and there's no sides anymore. Seems it takes people a few days to get over the weird feeling. And it's not just after taking it. I felt like crap the entire first 3 or 4 days. But I'm doing good on .4mg and it helps me sleep at night.
    Yeah it takes time to get used to. I much prefer caber at .5 twice a week. No sides.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

Just an update if anyone is curious. I decided against any orals for now, but I'm changing things up a bit. For the next 10 weeks I will be using
    800mg Tren E
    600mg Test Cyp
    400mg Decca
    400mg Masteron E

Maybe I'll work some anavar into the last 6 weeks if I can gather the funds.

Weight is at 212 now. So far I've leaned out while putting on size. Goal would be 220 at the end of next 10 weeks without much if any fat gain.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.12%

How many weeks in are you? What was your starting weight? height? BF? If i missed these details sorry for making you go through them again

Just an update if anyone is curious. I decided against any orals for now, but I'm changing things up a bit. For the next 10 weeks I will be using
    800mg Tren E
    600mg Test Cyp
    400mg Decca
    400mg Masteron E

Maybe I'll work some anavar into the last 6 weeks if I can gather the funds.

Weight is at 212 now. So far I've leaned out while putting on size. Goal would be 220 at the end of next 10 weeks without much if any fat gain.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.02%

Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post
    How many weeks in are you? What was your starting weight? height? BF? If i missed these details sorry for making you go through them again
    12 weeks in. Started around 196. I'm 6'1. Body fat... I don't know. I have pics somewhere in this thread.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:51 PM
  2. what else can i throw into the mix.
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 11:02 PM
  3. My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs
    By Jdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. whats the half life of tren and test pro