What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 7 weeks into my first injectable cycle. Ive been on 500mg test and 400mg tren e for the first 4 weeks and now the last 3 weeks I've been on 600mg tren e. Using adex at .5mg 3x week and I juat started using pramipexole but so far its making me feel like **** so I might drop it soon. Anyways I'm making good gains. I'm up about 14 lbs in weight and I've even leaned out some I think thanks to the tren. I'm thinking about using an oral or maybe a ph. I have access to everything so I'm juat looking for suggestions and the reason behind the suggestions. Thanks

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm about 7 weeks into my first injectable cycle. Ive been on 500mg test and 400mg tren e for the first 4 weeks and now the last 3 weeks I've been on 600mg tren e. Using adex at .5mg 3x week and I juat started using pramipexole but so far its making me feel like **** so I might drop it soon. Anyways I'm making good gains. I'm up about 14 lbs in weight and I've even leaned out some I think thanks to the tren. I'm thinking about using an oral or maybe a ph. I have access to everything so I'm juat looking for suggestions and the reason behind the suggestions. Thanks
What are you looking for? Is this a bulk or recomp?

I would suggest superdrol. Run it low, 10mg everyday for 6 weeks. You'll keep drying out, put on quality maintainable mass, and it would think it would compliment tren nicely, super f**king strong!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
What are you looking for? Is this a bulk or recomp?
Well I.planned on a recomp by keeping calories the same but after 2 or 3 weeks my mindset switched to bulk mode.

I don't want to use anything like winny that can dry me out. It doesn't have to be wet, just not something dry.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 10mgs of Superdrol with similar doses of Test and Deca, it compliments very well.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol. 25-50mg on training days.

The answer is always dbol. ;)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well I.planned on a recomp by keeping calories the same but after 2 or 3 weeks my mindset switched to bulk mode. I don't want to use anything like winny that can dry me out. It doesn't have to be wet, just not something dry.
I know I said dry but I guess I mis-spoke, superdrol won't dry you but rather give you dry gains. Quality, LBM. 10mg for 6 weeks I think would be your best option since you're bulking.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Superdrol or dbol man. Anadrol is pretty great too. Fuk it I love all mass orals

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Abombs at 100mg a day. Just be prepared the combo can really **** with ur nipples

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The "****" feeling
what feeling is it like?
a lethargy or a flu?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
The "****" feeling
what feeling is it like?
a lethargy or a flu?
The pramipexole? Yeah man as soon as I take it I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach and then the next say my appetite is trashed . I worked up from .1mg to .4mg over 4 days and it hasn't been getting better. So for the past 2 days I only used .2 and I've been fine. So maybe I juat need to ramp up more alowly.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I've got a lot of experience with superdrol. Kind of wanna take a break from it. I have used superdrol at 10 or 20 mg with dbol at 30mg and I felt amazing on it. Maybe I'll try do that but I won't run it more than 4 weeks. Maybe that or so a short two weeks of m1t.. I'm up from 196 to 210 already if I run m1t people are going to know something is up. Lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I prefer Abombs to m1t, I get more lean mass and less sides with androl

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Abombs to m1t, I get more lean mass and less sides with androl
Never took anadrol, what dose would you recommend and should I bump my arimidex dose up with them?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Never took anadrol, what dose would you recommend and should I bump my arimidex dose up with them?
Start at 50mg and after a week maybe bump up to 75mg. I get appetite suppression at 75mg plus but it can be a good thing. In a cut its great because you can add strength, a little size but mainly lose fat and not feel like your starving lol.

I wouldn't mess with AI dose unless needed honestly bro.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The pramipexole? Yeah man as soon as I take it I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach and then the next say my appetite is trashed . I worked up from .1mg to .4mg over 4 days and it hasn't been getting better. So for the past 2 days I only used .2 and I've been fine. So maybe I juat need to ramp up more alowly.
So this is strictly after you take the prami?
Maybe try caber instead if possible. Or some other way of raising dopamine. Maybe B6 injections. I'd look into any way of allowing you to lower the dose of prami at the very least.

Lowering the testosterone may also help, to TRT doses. Just a few options. Now removing 500mg of androgens is a lot! So you might want to replace it with something. I think equipoise would be a good choice. But minimising aromatising products will allow you to lower the prami dose.

Big Gains

Big Gains

Awards
Adding an oral at this late into a cycle is redundant, and probably will give next to nothing in terms of gains. Myostatin levels peak around week 8 of a cycle, and further muscle gain beyond that point is few and far between unless you run a high dose of something extremely anabolic which can give you a pound or two of muscle at most. But since you are on Tren, there is no other compound on the planet that can compete with it, so you will be fighting a losing battle my friend. I'm not sure why you would have ran Tren for a first injectible cycle anyways, but that's a whole other topic. Also Prami is a terrible choice. There are too many sides with it. Caber is much much better

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is strictly after you take the prami? Maybe try caber instead if possible. Or some other way of raising dopamine. Maybe B6 injections. I'd look into any way of allowing you to lower the dose of prami at the very least. Lowering the testosterone may also help, to TRT doses. Just a few options. Now removing 500mg of androgens is a lot! So you might want to replace it with something. I think equipoise would be a good choice. But minimising aromatising products will allow you to lower the prami dose.
Pramiplexole makes me nauseous as h3ll. Caber ftw

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Pramiplexole makes me nauseous as h3ll. Caber ftw
Yeah I have used caber in the past when I used methoxy and mega trn and it gave me terrible stomach aches and I couldn't eat so I figured in would try prami. I think slowly ramping up will do the trick.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have used caber in the past when I used methoxy and mega trn and it gave me terrible stomach aches and I couldn't eat so I figured in would try prami. I think slowly ramping up will do the trick.
Are you actually getting estrogen/prolactin/progesterone related side effects without the caber or prami?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are you actually getting estrogen/prolactin/progesterone related side effects without the caber or prami?
No but I figure using 600mg of tren I should be on the safe side.

And for adex yeah I bloat up pretty bad so I prefer to keep it in check.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get a hormone, lipid, hepatic and blood cell count blood work in a week or 2. Maybe I'll do that and then decide if I'll use an oral.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't think you should second guess this at all man.
Maybe take the prami out completely and lower the testosterone. This is a hell of a first cycle for sure, stick to one compound. High testosterone and high tren will really cause a lot of sides in a lot of people. You have the androgens from tren and the progestin sides, then from the test you have those androgens, the androgens from the DHT it converts to and then estrogen thrown into the mix as well lol. That's a lot going on. High test or high tren will keep things cool. By all means throw an oral into this

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Maybe take the prami out completely and lower the testosterone. This is a hell of a first cycle for sure, stick to one compound. High testosterone and high tren will really cause a lot of sides in a lot of people. You have the androgens from tren and the progestin sides, then from the test you have those androgens, the androgens from the DHT it converts to and then estrogen thrown into the mix as well lol. That's a lot going on. High test or high tren will keep things cool. By all means throw an oral into this
Well said bro. I'm running 600+ tren, 400 mast, 1.5g test plus gh ew week and sides are crazy if I don't time my ancillaries. This is far from my first cycle. OP err on the side of caution and if you need help reading your blood panels or got questions hit me up.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Right well I'll keep using the prami at low dose just to be safe since I don't think its giving me problems anymore. I think I'm going to run 2 weeks of 12.5mg m1t in a couple weeks or so. My source has a minimum order of 200 dollars and they're out of stock on everything else I want lol. Also maybe I'll get bloods done before I start the m1t. I'm good on reading the results I get blood work done a lot just for my own price of mind. But I'll post the results up here too.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Right well I'll keep using the prami at low dose just to be safe since I don't think its giving me problems anymore. I think I'm going to run 2 weeks of 12.5mg m1t in a couple weeks or so. My source has a minimum order of 200 dollars and they're out of stock on everything else I want lol. Also maybe I'll get bloods done before I start the m1t. I'm good on reading the results I get blood work done a lot just for my own price of mind. But I'll post the results up here too.
You're best off running **** that doesn't make you need to run other drugs
If you get sides from deca, don't take more drugs... just don't take deca. Or whatever drug is giving you the sides. If taking testosterone at a dose more than 500mg only increases bloat and acne :D then don't take testosterone over 500 instead of adding in accutane and aldactone

You'll find there is 1 or 2 drugs you can push high with no sides. Just stick to them. Boldenone is a good bet but you need to run a high dose of it for a long time and it takes a while. But if you're OK with that then it's a good choice. You might find that other 19-nors give you great resutls and it's just tren you have problems with. That's OK, you will get a very similar look running a high dose of testosterone with some arimidex and masteron. Trenbolone isn't some magical steroid that's for sure

Plenty of options here. I think an AI is the only "accessory" that I'd ever use. I don't really consider it an accessory for that reason, it's a legitimate product in it's own right lol.

TRTDetroit

TRTDetroit

Awards
I'll probably get a hormone, lipid, hepatic and blood cell count blood work in a week or 2. Maybe I'll do that and then decide if I'll use an oral.
Good call. Ride this one out and ramp up for a spring cycle?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
i vote wait till next but if ya come back g2g then i think it should be dbol>>>anadrol>>>then super. m1t is gross in my book youll get less sides with dbol and super but same mass.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Good call. Ride this one out and ramp up for a spring cycle?
Well I'm going to be blasting and cruizing so I'm doing pretty good with my dose now. No sides at all just some night sweats and maybe a bit of insomnia but I have trouble sleeping half the time anyways. I'll probably run these doses for like 12 more weeks. Then probably cruize on some test for a while. But honestly o don't have any plans of coming off so as long as blood work is good and gains are still coming I will continue with that I'm doing.

The only other thing I was considering is running masteron... Like maybe cut the test to 300 and use 300 mast prop a week along with keeping the tren at 600.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
You're best off running **** that doesn't make you need to run other drugs
If you get sides from deca, don't take more drugs... just don't take deca. Or whatever drug is giving you the sides. If taking testosterone at a dose more than 500mg only increases bloat and acne :D then don't take testosterone over 500 instead of adding in accutane and aldactone

You'll find there is 1 or 2 drugs you can push high with no sides. Just stick to them. Boldenone is a good bet but you need to run a high dose of it for a long time and it takes a while. But if you're OK with that then it's a good choice. You might find that other 19-nors give you great resutls and it's just tren you have problems with. That's OK, you will get a very similar look running a high dose of testosterone with some arimidex and masteron. Trenbolone isn't some magical steroid that's for sure

Plenty of options here. I think an AI is the only "accessory" that I'd ever use. I don't really consider it an accessory for that reason, it's a legitimate product in it's own right lol.
Yeah so far I've only used sust and test e and tren e. I'm interested in using DECA but boldenone kind if scares me with the anxiety it supposedly gives people.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so far I've only used sust and test e and tren e. I'm interested in using DECA but boldenone kind if scares me with the anxiety it supposedly gives people.
Well deca is nandrolone, not boldenone. Boldenone is equipoise. It gives some people anxiety but I think a lot of people are just expecting it and set themselves up. It's very popular in strongman and PL and I've never really heard any of my friends talking about it. Bang for buck, if you want growth then just ramp the testosterone and dianabol up as high as possible. When you start needing to take a lot of arimidex, lower the test to a managable level and introduce nandrolone into the mix. By the time you're approaching a gram total on your blasts, you're going to be pretty ****ing huge. This will last you so long and get youvery far.

If you want to get into "shape", not big or overly lean, just want to annihilate vagina, when you have the size you want harden up with test + winstrol + arimidex

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
dont listen to alex lol hes talking about BLASTING youre not pro bro im not even pro dont listen to him if he recommends blasting and cruising then tell him to F off lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't have to be pro to blast and cruise...

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
You don't have to be pro to blast and cruise...
but recommending it who isnt national level, pro, or big time anything is silly its the kids FIRST cycle.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's regular gym rats that blast and cruise.

National level, pro, amateur doesn't matter. It's a CHOICE. That's not even the point.

Alex said "blasts", and I'm assuming he means the context it's in.. Which is just that, when he's "on" and taking copious amounts of aas. Blast, then pct.

Do not think he meant traditional "blast and cruise/ never come off cycle"

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
OP already said he is going to blast and cruise
Keep your wig on

There is nothing wrong with it anyway. Staying on year round is perfectly healthy. The only bad thing is sperm count but get your sperm frozen and it's no problem. 250mg of testosterone a week long term never hurt anyone. When you're ready for growth just add in a cc or two for a few months then go back down. If you're serious about this hobby then you need to discard the idea of 'cycling' altogether. cycling is something you do in spin class with other 40 year old housewives. If you're not serious then why are you taking hormones? Think about that for a moment and make sure your priorities are right

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
OP already said he is going to blast and cruise
Keep your wig on

There is nothing wrong with it anyway. Staying on year round is perfectly healthy. The only bad thing is sperm count but get your sperm frozen and it's no problem. 250mg of testosterone a week long term never hurt anyone. When you're ready for growth just add in a cc or two for a few months then go back down. If you're serious about this hobby then you need to discard the idea of 'cycling' altogether. cycling is something you do in spin class with other 40 year old housewives. If you're not serious then why are you taking hormones? Think about that for a moment and make sure your priorities are right
tyga even knows i thought about blasting and cruising just not now. you think im doing this for a hobby? ok.. lol im done

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
If it's not a hobby then what is it?

Mperkins

Mperkins

Awards
AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
my future, and my lifestyle. now that i bodybuild i cant see myself living any other way
Right, then you're serious about it and need to give up on the idea of coming off for extended periods of time. I'm sure you know this
I don't see the point in someone that isn't serious taking exogenous hormones. It's a colossal event in the body and you'll never be the same again when you come off. And if you can keep it naturally then why couldn't you gain it naturally? Two years of consistent use will have most people bigger than they can keep naturally

Honestly, if you're not serious about this hobby / sport / lifestyle / whatever you want to call it then stay the **** away from hormones lol

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well deca is nandrolone, not boldenone. Boldenone is equipoise. It gives some people anxiety but I think a lot of people are just expecting it and set themselves up. It's very popular in strongman and PL and I've never really heard any of my friends talking about it. Bang for buck, if you want growth then just ramp the testosterone and dianabol up as high as possible. When you start needing to take a lot of arimidex, lower the test to a managable level and introduce nandrolone into the mix. By the time you're approaching a gram total on your blasts, you're going to be pretty ****ing huge. This will last you so long and get youvery far.

If you want to get into "shape", not big or overly lean, just want to annihilate vagina, when you have the size you want harden up with test + winstrol + arimidex
Right I know what DECA and eq is. I could have worded my post better I guess. I'm not just trying to get in shape for ***** I'm plenty in shape for that already. I lobe bodybuilding and I've done a bunch of pro hormone cycles already so I'm familiar with the ****ty feeling of having no test and then losing gains in pct. I'm in this for the long haul.

Im 25 now but I've had low testosterone since I went to see an endo when I was 20. I have varicoceles on both my yesticals which has caused atrophy and I've had surgery for it already. But they came back and I don't have natty test over 350

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Right I know what DECA and eq is. I could have worded my post better I guess. I'm not just trying to get in shape for ***** I'm plenty in shape for that already. I lobe bodybuilding and I've done a bunch of pro hormone cycles already so I'm familiar with the ****ty feeling of having no test and then losing gains in pct. I'm in this for the long haul.

Im 25 now but I've had low testosterone since I went to see an endo when I was 20. I have varicoceles on both my yesticals which has caused atrophy and I've had surgery for it already. But they came back and I don't have natty test over 350
I think you should consider a permanent solution tbh. 350ng/dl isn't too good for health and puts you at a higher risk of pretty much every age related disease. I would not be surprised at all if a years worth of testosterone at 250mg a week put you in a better situation strength and physique wise than coming on and off all the time! If you need a boost, throw in a CC or 2 of something or take some orals for a few months

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
but recommending it who isnt national level, pro, or big time anything is silly its the kids FIRST cycle.
Hey man I've been doing research on this stuff for 10 years now. I'm not some yoler looking to gain size for the beach. Blasting and cruising is the most effective way if youre serious about bodybuilding. Seems a much better option Than playing yoyo with your endocrine system. Coming off you won't be able to maintain an unnatural amount of mass and you'll lose gains. I'm not trying to just be big I'm trying to be a monster. I would have done this earlier but now that I have a well paying job I can afford to take whatever I want.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think you should consider a permanent solution tbh. 350ng/dl isn't too good for health and puts you at a higher risk of pretty much every age related disease. I would not be surprised at all if a years worth of testosterone at 250mg a week put you in a better situation strength and physique wise than coming on and off all the time! If you need a boost, throw in a CC or 2 of something or take some orals for a few months
I don't know if Ive been clear in my previous posts but I have no plans to come off. I'll be running at least 250mg in my cruises.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Right now my living situation is kind of iffy. I eat well but I don't get to control my diet as strickly as I would like. I have a bachelors degree in nutritional sciences so once I get into my new apt my diet will be spot on.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Good lad

technique88

technique88

Awards
If you are blasting and cruising then i think you should just ride this wave you're on now with out orals. Get all the gains you could possibly get from the hormones you're on now, and maybe trying a blast with an oral shortly down the road.

If this is you life style then you are in for a glorious ride, but you should still apply some life principles, don't by a Ferrari for your first car, then you have nothing to look forward too.

Try different things individually or in respectively and thought out blasts. You're going to have plenty of time to try almost every steroid out there.

In doing this, you'll see exactly what everything does, so down the road when you need some serious contest prep and off season bulking you'll know exactly how to strategically put things together.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
If you are blasting and cruising then i think you should just ride this wave you're on now with out orals. Get all the gains you could possibly get from the hormones you're on now, and maybe trying a blast with an oral shortly down the road.

If this is you life style then you are in for a glorious ride, but you should still apply some life principles, don't by a Ferrari for your first car, then you have nothing to look forward too.

Try different things individually or in respectively and thought out blasts. You're going to have plenty of time to try almost every steroid out there.

In doing this, you'll see exactly what everything does, so down the road when you need some serious contest prep and off season bulking you'll know exactly how to strategically put things together.
Solid as always brosef.

thatboyjezzo

thatboyjezzo

Awards
I desperately need winstrol, I don't trust certain websites, and I have no connects on who I can get it from.. I've tired everything that GNC has to offer and told myself I have to take it to the next level.. NEED HELP ..