What oral can i throw into my tren and test run?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    tcslick's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    860
    Rep Power
    166795

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Dbol. 25-50mg on training days.

    The answer is always dbol.
    Haha this is true. I like to run dbol at 50mgs before I workout.
    On the prami, yeah it sucks... I always dose it before bed along with an OTC sleep aid. I still wake up a lot but I still sleep well.

  2. Registered User
    waldini's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    To the OP's original question... Why not Anavar at ~80mg a day? I could be wrong but isn't Test/Tren/Var supposed to be a fantastic combination? MUCH less sides than things like Super and M1T.. I mean chicks can take it but it still aids greatly with burning fat via its glucocorticoid signaling inhibition and it yields nothing but lean pristine mass.

    Maybe I'm overlooking something but it sounds like a great combo if you ask me especially if it is a first cycle.
  3. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Oregon. GO BEAVS
    Posts
    523
    Rep Power
    30350

    Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post
    To the OP's original question... Why not Anavar at ~80mg a day? I could be wrong but isn't Test/Tren/Var supposed to be a fantastic combination? MUCH less sides than things like Super and M1T.. I mean chicks can take it but it still aids greatly with burning fat via its glucocorticoid signaling inhibition and it yields nothing but lean pristine mass.

    Maybe I'm overlooking something but it sounds like a great combo if you ask me especially if it is a first cycle.
    L-O-L recommending tren first cycle... 8 posts in almost a year.... Troll
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Anavar at 80mg is a great way to get wallet atrophy
    If you don't want sides then stick to test+adex. This is enough for the vast majority of gym rats. You don't *really* need anything else
  5. Registered User
    waldini's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mperkins View Post
    L-O-L recommending tren first cycle... 8 posts in almost a year.... Troll
    Really man? Thanks for all the negative reps, I would never recommend tren for a first cycle and I clearly in fact did not.. that's obviously a bad idea. The OP said he was already on tren, all I did was give a much better recommendation for which oral to add to the cycle compared to a lot of other gear thats been listed
  6. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post

    Haha this is true. I like to run dbol at 50mgs before I workout.
    On the prami, yeah it sucks... I always dose it before bed along with an OTC sleep aid. I still wake up a lot but I still sleep well.
    Right. I take it right before bed along with melatonin and 1mg etizolam... I started the etizolam 2 weeks ago and it pretty much has eliminated any of the sweating side effects which is strange. It helps you sleep too but I normally wake up after 5 hr max. Etizolam works sort of like a benzo. I have a source for it and I keep it around for anxiety but after a couple nights of getting 2 or 3 hrs sleep I decided to use it to help me sleep. Now my night sweats weren't bad to begin with but now they're totally gone and I don't sweat nearly as much during the day either..
  7. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post

    Really man? Thanks for all the negative reps, I would never recommend tren for a first cycle and I clearly in fact did not.. that's obviously a bad idea. The OP said he was already on tren, all I did was give a much better recommendation for which oral to add to the cycle compared to a lot of other gear thats been listed
    I repped you man. You're advice was just as valid if not more valid than anyone else's. I prob wouldn't recommend tren to a first timer but I've plenty of experience with pro hormones and I loved megatrn so I decided to use tren.

    And I agree with you. I'm already on plenty of gear as it is, this would just be icing on the cake. I'm thinking I shouldn't reinvent the wheel with this one and maybe run some dbol or var... Leaning toward var since I'm sort of sensitive to bloating..
  8. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    I repped you man. You're advice was just as valid if not more valid than anyone else's. I prob wouldn't recommend tren to a first timer but I've plenty of experience with pro hormones and I loved megatrn so I decided to use tren.

    And I agree with you. I'm already on plenty of gear as it is, this would just be icing on the cake. I'm thinking I shouldn't reinvent the wheel with this one and maybe run some dbol or var... Leaning toward var since I'm sort of sensitive to bloating..
    If you're sensitive to bloating, clean up diet, get leaner and use arimidex. I think you'll be completely underwhelmed with anavar unless you ran it very high indeed. But for that cost I don't know why you wouldn't just increase your test and adex. Test + dbol + adex I'd be pretty surprised if you were in the single digits and had a significant amount of bloat. Arimidex dries me out pretty rapidly. Some people prefer exemestane but whatever, just pick what works for you here
  9. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post

    If you're sensitive to bloating, clean up diet, get leaner and use arimidex. I think you'll be completely underwhelmed with anavar unless you ran it very high indeed. But for that cost I don't know why you wouldn't just increase your test and adex. Test + dbol + adex I'd be pretty surprised if you were in the single digits and had a significant amount of bloat. Arimidex dries me out pretty rapidly. Some people prefer exemestane but whatever, just pick what works for you here
    Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

    I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.
  10. Registered User
    Mperkins's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Oregon. GO BEAVS
    Posts
    523
    Rep Power
    30350

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

    I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.
    if worried about bloat run some Tbol.
    Future IFBB pro. Glory to God. "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold
  11. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Right. I have to make sure I keep salt out of my diet asuch as possible because I bloat up. Also I'm trying to take the least amount of adex. I don't mind a bit of bloat as long as its not causing other sides, but my main concern is not drying out too much because then my joints and especially knees bother me.

    I'm not single digits.. But depending on my bloat I can appear to be much higher bf or lower. Maybe I'll post some pictures for you guys to asses.
    I'm quite partial to ketogenic dieting. It may be something you want to look into. I carb up once a week and go ballistic in a 4 hour window and just eat whatever I like. When eating to gain weight I pick fatty cuts like chicken wings and sausages. Lose weight I just switch to a leaner cut of meat and eat less. The carb-up I always go nuts on however. It's not unusual for me to eat in excess of 6,000kcal in this meal

    I also find that I can take in a large amount of sodium with no effect on water retention or blood pressure. Yesterday I ate 2kg of sausages, 24 of them which gave me around 250g of protein, 5000kcal and LOADS of sodium. No water retention though and my blood pressure is pretty much perfect.
  12. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571





  13. Registered User
    waldini's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Lookin swollll bra! Got a before pic?
  14. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Here's some info. I stopped lifting for about 16 months and went from about 185-190 down to 160ish. Lost all my gains and was skinny as faurk... I've been lifting again for about 14 months now..
  15. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Here is a pic from 2/15/2013

  16. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    8924

    I don't know how you guys run var at 80 mg I have seen some big dudes like 260 plus only able to run it 50. So either mine is way overdosed or yours are under dosed. I only bring this up because same thing happened to me with tbol. Everyone said run it at 60-80 mg. Well I started at 50 and couldn't do it so I dropped down to 40 where I ran it the rest of the cycle and had great gains until an injury stopped the cycle.

    Moral of the story start slow because you don't know how your gears is dosed.

    And Alex good advice there brotha! I agree that one should try to limit the drugs they are on. Ai's are great but they are rough on lipids so if you can run a cycle without them your body and gains will thank you.
  17. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    I don't know how you guys run var at 80 mg I have seen some big dudes like 260 plus only able to run it 50. So either mine is way overdosed or yours are under dosed. I only bring this up because same thing happened to me with tbol. Everyone said run it at 60-80 mg. Well I started at 50 and couldn't do it so I dropped down to 40 where I ran it the rest of the cycle and had great gains until an injury stopped the cycle.

    Moral of the story start slow because you don't know how your gears is dosed.

    And Alex good advice there brotha! I agree that one should try to limit the drugs they are on. Ai's are great but they are rough on lipids so if you can run a cycle without them your body and gains will thank you.
    Yeah everyone on this board says var is weak. Usually var is fake because its really a much more expensive chemical to synth. Most of the time ita winstol. Guys on gh15 give legit anavar much more respect.
  18. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Yeah everyone on this board says var is weak. Usually var is fake because its really a much more expensive chemical to synth. Most of the time ita winstol. Guys on gh15 give legit anavar much more respect.
    20-30mg of legit anavar blows most orals out the water when taken daily. But the cost doesn't make it worth it.
    I think it's faked because everyone wants it because it's "mild" lol. Well dudes with AIDS take it and get pretty jacked on a very small amount
  19. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    8924

    30 mg of var is all that someone should need. You start pushing 250+ then maybe you can hut the 50-60 range but that's even doubtful. I don't know why it has such a weak rap here.
  20. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    30 mg of var is all that someone should need. You start pushing 250+ then maybe you can hut the 50-60 range but that's even doubtful. I don't know why it has such a weak rap here.
    Most likely (and as mentioned before) most var circulating is bunk. I ran var my first cycle at 100mg everyday...I really don't think I was taking anything TBH. Not to mention my test was dosed severely low.

    I might have to jump on the band wagon that of the price is too good to be true...then it is too good to be true lol.

    I would really like to hear from a veteran that has ran both winny and car and could really describe the difference.

    ...that's for another thread though.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  21. Registered User
    Viking23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    8924

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Most likely (and as mentioned before) most var circulating is bunk. I ran var my first cycle at 100mg everyday...I really don't think I was taking anything TBH. Not to mention my test was dosed severely low.

    I might have to jump on the band wagon that of the price is too good to be true...then it is too good to be true lol.

    I would really like to hear from a veteran that has ran both winny and car and could really describe the difference.

    ...that's for another thread though.
    Whats up tech! Its been a long time brotha, hope all has been well. And well said on the post!
  22. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking23 View Post
    Whats up tech! Its been a long time brotha, hope all has been well. And well said on the post!
    All is very well on my end, I've been off the forums for a while but I'm back in the swing of things.

    OP, have you decided what you're going to do?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  23. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    All is very well on my end, I've been off the forums for a while but I'm back in the swing of things.

    OP, have you decided what you're going to do?
    Yeah I upped the tren to 750mg and will keep it at that for the remainder of the cycle. No orals for now since I don't think it's necessary.

    The only other thing I was considering was lowering my test dose to 250 or 300 and then using some masterone since that helps with water retention. I don't like taking all this adex...
  24. Registered User
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    638

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Yeah I upped the tren to 750mg and will keep it at that for the remainder of the cycle. No orals for now since I don't think it's necessary.

    The only other thing I was considering was lowering my test dose to 250 or 300 and then using some masterone since that helps with water retention. I don't like taking all this adex...
    Proviron would be a better choice and cheaper
    But masteron you'll look better

    Personally, I'd lower the test dose right down to 150mg a week
  25. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    So this is strictly after you take the prami?
    Maybe try caber instead if possible. Or some other way of raising dopamine. Maybe B6 injections. I'd look into any way of allowing you to lower the dose of prami at the very least.

    Lowering the testosterone may also help, to TRT doses. Just a few options. Now removing 500mg of androgens is a lot! So you might want to replace it with something. I think equipoise would be a good choice. But minimising aromatising products will allow you to lower the prami dose.
    Yeah, after taking it I got nauseous. But I'm only only on .4mg and there's no sides anymore. Seems it takes people a few days to get over the weird feeling. And it's not just after taking it. I felt like crap the entire first 3 or 4 days. But I'm doing good on .4mg and it helps me sleep at night.
  26. Registered User
    TrenLvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    30

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Yeah, after taking it I got nauseous. But I'm only only on .4mg and there's no sides anymore. Seems it takes people a few days to get over the weird feeling. And it's not just after taking it. I felt like crap the entire first 3 or 4 days. But I'm doing good on .4mg and it helps me sleep at night.
    Yeah it takes time to get used to. I much prefer caber at .5 twice a week. No sides.
  27. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Just an update if anyone is curious. I decided against any orals for now, but I'm changing things up a bit. For the next 10 weeks I will be using
    800mg Tren E
    600mg Test Cyp
    400mg Decca
    400mg Masteron E


    Maybe I'll work some anavar into the last 6 weeks if I can gather the funds.

    Weight is at 212 now. So far I've leaned out while putting on size. Goal would be 220 at the end of next 10 weeks without much if any fat gain.
  28. Registered User
    waldini's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    How many weeks in are you? What was your starting weight? height? BF? If i missed these details sorry for making you go through them again



    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Just an update if anyone is curious. I decided against any orals for now, but I'm changing things up a bit. For the next 10 weeks I will be using
    800mg Tren E
    600mg Test Cyp
    400mg Decca
    400mg Masteron E


    Maybe I'll work some anavar into the last 6 weeks if I can gather the funds.

    Weight is at 212 now. So far I've leaned out while putting on size. Goal would be 220 at the end of next 10 weeks without much if any fat gain.
  29. Registered User
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    571

    Quote Originally Posted by waldini View Post
    How many weeks in are you? What was your starting weight? height? BF? If i missed these details sorry for making you go through them again
    12 weeks in. Started around 196. I'm 6'1. Body fat... I don't know. I have pics somewhere in this thread.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 06:51 PM
  2. what else can i throw into the mix.
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:02 PM
  3. My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs
    By Jdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 11:30 AM
  4. whats the half life of tren and test pro
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in