LOW DOSE TEST PROP CYCLE! - AnabolicMinds.com

LOW DOSE TEST PROP CYCLE!

  1. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    LOW DOSE TEST PROP CYCLE!


    This will be my 4th cycle. My thoughts this time is to run a long, low dosed test prop cycle. Probably 200 mg a week from March to August, throwing in tren ace starting in May at 50 mg per day and masteron at 50 my per day.

    What are your opinions on running the test this long? Would this protocol be ok since dose will be low?

    Thoughts & suggestions please!

  2. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Bump for suggestions
  3. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Why are you running prop when you can run enanthate for half the price
    •   
       

  4. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    I think the masteron, are you competing? if not, maybe run an aromatase inhibitor instead
    what are your goals for the cycle? this isn't clear

    arimidex or aromasin is poor mans masteron, well middle class mans masteron lol
    unless you plan on competing, or serious photo shoot I would not bother with the masteron. It is one of the best steroids no doubt and if the hair stays on it, it was meant to stay forever lol.

    I personally, would dose the testosterone at 500mg for a while and not worry about the adex. Then when you have a bit of size, drop test completely and take the tren at whatever dose. 350mg, nice round number why not

    When you feel like you're losing size, insert test back in at 200 and some arimidex, you won't need a lot and your bones will let you know if you have taken too much for sure.

    This is assuming you're pretty lean, single digits, and after that "recomp" and "hardening" with a bit of size which seems common for the test/tren/mast cycle. But it's an expensive and inefficient way of doing it, in my opinion
  5. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    I think the masteron, are you competing? if not, maybe run an aromatase inhibitor instead what are your goals for the cycle? this isn't clear arimidex or aromasin is poor mans masteron, well middle class mans masteron lol unless you plan on competing, or serious photo shoot I would not bother with the masteron. It is one of the best steroids no doubt and if the hair stays on it, it was meant to stay forever lol. I personally, would dose the testosterone at 500mg for a while and not worry about the adex. Then when you have a bit of size, drop test completely and take the tren at whatever dose. 350mg, nice round number why not When you feel like you're losing size, insert test back in at 200 and some arimidex, you won't need a lot and your bones will let you know if you have taken too much for sure. This is assuming you're pretty lean, single digits, and after that "recomp" and "hardening" with a bit of size which seems common for the test/tren/mast cycle. But it's an expensive and inefficient way of doing it, in my opinion
    Thanks. I ran test prop/tren/masteron last summer for 10 weeks with great results. It was a blend of all 3 50/50/50. My goals are the same as last summer. To add some mass but mainly get shredded. Money isn't an issue for me. And yes I have a full head of thick hair so I guess I'm good there? Haha. But mainly I was wondering about running test solo for about 2 months before my test/ tren cycle which starts in May. If I did then I would run the test low at 250-300 a week. Again, not concerned with swelling up. Just hardening and adding "some" mass. Can I run everything this long? Basically March through August. But at low dose.

    Thoughts??
  6. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    well a gram total isn't a low dose
    if you want to get as dry as possible, I'd remove the test or keep it as low as possible. 50mg prop 3x a week. But get the size with testosterone first
    the lower the testosterone, the higher you will be able to push the trenbolone and masteron. I'd leave the masteron out as long as possible and also do this cycle longer than 10 weeks taking your time with it
  7. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    well a gram total isn't a low dose if you want to get as dry as possible, I'd remove the test or keep it as low as possible. 50mg prop 3x a week. But get the size with testosterone first the lower the testosterone, the higher you will be able to push the trenbolone and masteron. I'd leave the masteron out as long as possible and also do this cycle longer than 10 weeks taking your time with it
    I never said I was running a gram. I said 250 mg a week of test for about 2 months then adding in tren for 10 weeks. I guess what I'm asking is how long can I really run tren & test for assuming I run tren at 50mg per day and test at 250 per week?? And are you saying I should run test lower than that if I'm running tren with it?
  8. MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post

    I never said I was running a gram. I said 250 mg a week of test for about 2 months then adding in tren for 10 weeks. I guess what I'm asking is how long can I really run tren & test for assuming I run tren at 50mg per day and test at 250 per week?? And are you saying I should run test lower than that if I'm running tren with it?
    You're going to be shut down completely regardless of the amount of gear you use. If you're asking if recovery will be easier since the dose is low to start i don't think Its going to make a difference. At a certain amount of exogenous hormones your body will shut down natty production the same as a larger amount.
  9. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    I never said I was running a gram. I said 250 mg a week of test for about 2 months then adding in tren for 10 weeks. I guess what I'm asking is how long can I really run tren & test for assuming I run tren at 50mg per day and test at 250 per week?? And are you saying I should run test lower than that if I'm running tren with it?
    250 test + 350 tren + 350 mast = 950g/week, just going by what you were saying in the original post
    I would run the test lower personally, maybe even take it out completely. If not, 50mg 3x/week is fine

    Having the test at 250, you'll get a bit of aromatisation and conversion to DHT, not a lot but in combo with the tren you'll get a fair amount of androgen related sides compared to lowering the testosterone. Especially if you plan on adding masteron as well, pretty much DHT

    How long can you run it for? 8 weeks of tren is plenty. Maybe see what low test, highish tren will do in 8 weeks. After that, bump the test up drop the tren and put in equipoise HIIIGH with some masteron, I think that would be good
  10. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    250 test + 350 tren + 350 mast = 950g/week, just going by what you were saying in the original post I would run the test lower personally, maybe even take it out completely. If not, 50mg 3x/week is fine Having the test at 250, you'll get a bit of aromatisation and conversion to DHT, not a lot but in combo with the tren you'll get a fair amount of androgen related sides compared to lowering the testosterone. Especially if you plan on adding masteron as well, pretty much DHT How long can you run it for? 8 weeks of tren is plenty. Maybe see what low test, highish tren will do in 8 weeks. After that, bump the test up drop the tren and put in equipoise HIIIGH with some masteron, I think that would be good
    Now I see what you mean about the gram. Gotcha!! Thxnks for the suggestions. So basically running it for 20 weeks won't bs any worse. Ok so here is what I'm planning.

    Starting march 1st:
    8 weeks test only at 250 wk

    May 1st:
    Throw in the tren at 50-75 mg ED and lowering test a bit and run that till July or August.

    Pct:

    Clomid/nolvadex
    Hcgenerate
    Unleashed/post cycle

    How does this look?
  11. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Now I see what you mean about the gram. Gotcha!! Thxnks for the suggestions. So basically running it for 20 weeks won't bs any worse. Ok so here is what I'm planning.

    Starting march 1st:
    8 weeks test only at 250 wk

    May 1st:
    Throw in the tren at 50-75 mg ED and lowering test a bit and run that till July or August.

    Pct:

    Clomid/nolvadex
    Hcgenerate
    Unleashed/post cycle

    How does this look?
    ya looks good
    maybe add some winstrol and adex in the test only bit if you're not after too much growth with great condition
    will be very similar to using masteron, if the hair stays, well it was meant to stay :P
  12. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    ya looks good maybe add some winstrol and adex in the test only bit if you're not after too much growth with great condition will be very similar to using masteron, if the hair stays, well it was meant to stay :P
    Well my hair stayed my last 4 cycles. Girls are alwAys complimenting my hair haha. So i guess It's meant to stay. The last time I ran oral winstrol I broke out sooooo freaking bad in acne. It was the worst thing to ever happen to me, I'm staying the hell away from that stuff. That's why I was only gonna keep the test low. Should I run test E for the first 8 week test only part? I don't mind pinning every day with prop though
  13. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Well my hair stayed my last 4 cycles. Girls are alwAys complimenting my hair haha. So i guess It's meant to stay. The last time I ran oral winstrol I broke out sooooo freaking bad in acne. It was the worst thing to ever happen to me, I'm staying the hell away from that stuff. That's why I was only gonna keep the test low. Should I run test E for the first 8 week test only part? I don't mind pinning every day with prop though
    ester doesn't really matter
    but 8 weeks, you'll want a shorter ester just so your blood levels get up a week earlier and drop faster when you introduce the tren
    maybe see if you can get testosterone acetate, that is very good for daily injections. Maybe increase dose to 500mg as well and make sure to use adex. keep total mg roughly the same
  14. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    ester doesn't really matter but 8 weeks, you'll want a shorter ester just so your blood levels get up a week earlier and drop faster when you introduce the tren maybe see if you can get testosterone acetate, that is very good for daily injections. Maybe increase dose to 500mg as well and make sure to use adex. keep total mg roughly the same
    What do you mean keep total mg roughly the same?
  15. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    mg of drug in system
    so you're starting at 250, then bumping it up to 500 when you decrease the test and introduce the tren
    well maybe try 500mg of test, then decrease that to 150mg and introduce tren at 350/week and you're at 500 still

    The growth from the test + adex would be good as well.
    Before, I suggested 250 + orals, making it around 500 still. So there is that option.

    I think going from 250 > 500, you'd notice a very big boost, you can easily run 500 the whole time here and grow a bit more initially. 250 is maybe a bit low for just 8 weeks, wouldn't notice much. I am taking just 250 and it's more a tonic effect for training which is what I am after. 250 + dbol + adex would be good also. whatever really
  16. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    mg of drug in system so you're starting at 250, then bumping it up to 500 when you decrease the test and introduce the tren well maybe try 500mg of test, then decrease that to 150mg and introduce tren at 350/week and you're at 500 still The growth from the test + adex would be good as well. Before, I suggested 250 + orals, making it around 500 still. So there is that option. I think going from 250 > 500, you'd notice a very big boost, you can easily run 500 the whole time here and grow a bit more initially. 250 is maybe a bit low for just 8 weeks, wouldn't notice much. I am taking just 250 and it's more a tonic effect for training which is what I am after. 250 + dbol + adex would be good also. whatever really
    Thank you for the suggestions. I just finished a beastdrol cycle January 1st. Would I be ok to start this by march 1st?
  17. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Sure
  18. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Sure
    Sure, as in you think recovery would be enough?
  19. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nc5590 View Post
    Sure, as in you think recovery would be enough?
    There is no way I can accurately gauge this over the internet for a complete stranger
    Get some blood tests instead of second-guessing, or just stay on year round with low doses. Your choice.
  20. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    I would like more feed back or suggestions on this thread.. Mainly in regards to recovery from such a long cycle. But also what if I did more of a blast and cruise protocol? such as:

    BLAST
    Weeks 1-8 at 500mg test
    Week 1-4 SD (optional)

    CRUISE
    Weeks 8-12 at 200 mg test or hrt dose with hcg

    BLAST
    WEEKS 12-20 with the test and tren.

    The CRUISE 2 weeks tapering test down.

    Then hit PCT.

    Would this make recovery easier?
  21. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    no.
  22. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    no.
    Why not?
  23. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Because there is nothing that makes recovery any easier than any other 20 week cycle
  24. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Because there is nothing that makes recovery any easier than any other 20 week cycle
    So then is it better to just stick with several short and powerful cycles Throughout the year?? Also are shorter cycle better for keepable gains?
  25. AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    639

    Reputation

    Cycles are 52 weeks of the year
    This is how you get keepable gains

    If you come off you'll go back to whatever you can hold naturally
  26. Nc5590's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Cycles are 52 weeks of the year This is how you get keepable gains If you come off you'll go back to whatever you can hold naturally
    I've thought about this. But I'm 30. Im a little hesitant to start TRT so early. Are you on all year?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 48 yr old - Low dose test + deca cycle
    By baitslinger in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Low dose Test/Dbol cycle?
    By spirall08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. long low dose test e / hgh cycle
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  4. PCT for low dose Test cycle
    By KellysGymCarver in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
  5. Low dose Test (prop)
    By wildman536 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 04:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in