MENT / Test E / Winnie / Var cycle - and maybe log...

boosydoosy1

Awards
Howdy AM members. It's been a while. I'm back and some of you that won't recognize me, no worries, my style is pretty obvious.

So anyhow, here are my stats :

I'm 27 years old
205 lbs
11% BF
Bench, 400 max
Squat , 525 max
Dead, 625 max

I've been lifting for well over 10 years and have done 6 cycles (and logs :) )

My lovely grocery store started stocking Ment, so I got some!

Here is what I'm thinking and keep in mind, I've taken a bit of Ment in the past, but not like what I'm planning now. I'm gyno prone and ancillaries will be important to me.

50 mg Ment EOD
200 mg Test EOD
75 mg Var ED
100 mg winnie EOD

My goal will be to put 9-12 lbs of muscle back on and take 3-5 lbs of fat off leaving my final weight at 215 and dropping me to 8% body fat or so. I aim to get stronger, but my emphasis will not be beating the book everyday, just making sure I hit it hard and tear a muscle group down efficiently (no neccesarrily with tons of weight everyday).

10 weeks and then back into a 150mg / week cuise (I don't come off and havent for a while). I have enough test to last past the zombie apocalyse.

I workout 4-6 times a week with a 3 day split - I try to squat OR dead Twice a week (not both twice a week, just one or the other and the second time is purely a range of motion lift on the lighter side, puts NO strain on my CNS lifting light. My core is as solid as I could hope for and my lifting routine has worked well for years.

I'll post up some starter pics and keep in minds, I'm sloppy right now and I'm not at my Max Lifts - I'm about 80% or those right now. Truthfully though, I won't max out while on gear anymore. I almost tore my shoulder pulling all that weight off the ground one day...not smart. Gear makes you feel invincible but your tendons can only take so much.

Thoughts? Anybody else run anything like this? I hate Prami becasue it makes me sick, but with Ment at that does, I may need to.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
be careful on the cholesterol with this
especially if arimidex is used to control estrogen

boosydoosy1

Awards
be careful on the cholesterol with this
especially if arimidex is used to control estrogen
Good call.

I won't be using arimidex. Only letro and very little if any. I have access to arimidex if needed, but I see no need.

Ment ran like this is going to AWESOME. I should have gotten 2 free bottles of it instead of 1.....dumb me.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it will be interesting to see the results, especially with the moderate dose of testosterone thrown in there

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That's a lot of pills, I've stacked winny and var and liked it. I ran 100mg of both Ed. IMHO i would run the winny every day it will keep it more stable. I don't know much about ment, I have seen the profile but just have no experience. I would imagine u would get better results if u ran it Ed as well. With the test u could just give ur self one big shot 1x a week rather than eod. Ur averaging 700mg a week. If u did on 3cc shot it would be 600mg. Feels about the same.