Any old threads on test e/anadrol

DREA_25

Awards
Are their any old threads that log a test e/anadrol stack or had results? If so can somebody bump it or post a link on here, I can't find any myself

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
I'm about three weeks in. 50mg/day. Cycle with test e 400, deca 300. Strength is crazy nice. Got 405lb on a 1 rep max military press this week. Packed on around 8 lbs of clean mass. Very vascular. Libido is off the charts.That's the good news. The bad news is the sides are almost unbearable. Super anxious/irritable. Can't sleep, very edgy, super high blood pressure, bloody nose, headaches. Irregular heartbeats, skin looks volcanic.
I only recommend taking drol if you are an experienced user. You must take with test also. The sides are way worse if you take drol by itself. Keep AI on hand as well. Take a NAC also, or else you will lose your apatite while on. I blasted half way through my cycle (week 6). I recommend kick starting. I hope this helps

DREA_25

Awards
I'm about three weeks in. 50mg/day. Cycle with test e 400, deca 300. Strength is crazy nice. Got 405lb on a 1 rep max military press this week. Packed on around 8 lbs of clean mass. Very vascular. Libido is off the charts.That's the good news. The bad news is the sides are almost unbearable. Super anxious/irritable. Can't sleep, very edgy, super high blood pressure, bloody nose, headaches. Irregular heartbeats, skin looks volcanic. I only recommend taking drol if you are an experienced user. You must take with test also. The sides are way worse if you take drol by itself. Keep AI on hand as well. Take a NAC also, or else you will lose your apatite while on. I blasted half way through my cycle (week 6). I recommend kick starting. I hope this helps
I was planning on going 500 test e 16 weeks and kick starting with drol the first 4 weeks. Obvi doing pct. was unsure on the drol from the get go but my buddy who hooked me up with the gear connection seams to think I'm over thinking it and won't get sides from the drol since I'm a first timer and not taking a high dosage. But he's 6'5 270 huge so maybe he's better equipped naturally to handle the drol. I'm 5'8 175-180, bf around 11-12%. Bench 315 squat 405 deadlift 455 and have been stuck around the same numbers for about two years now so I figured now or never to attempt a good solid cycle

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
Drol is definatly a game changer. Be sure to keep diet in check too.

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
Yes, that is fine. Be sure to get a NAC for liver support and maybe some melatonin to help sleep at night. I take iron dream at night which helps. I would also stay away from caffine or any other stimulants while on drol.

DREA_25

Awards
Yes, that is fine. Be sure to get a NAC for liver support and maybe some melatonin to help sleep at night. I take iron dream at night which helps. I would also stay away from caffine or any other stimulants while on drol.
so no pre-workout? And no morning can of mt dew?! Hah it's like an addiction I have one every morning

DREA_25

Awards
I also smoke a little weed at night before bed so sleeping shouldn't be a problem

DREA_25

Awards
Also I don't go crazy on the preworkout I just use ON amino energy that's enough for me

jackedkahuna

jackedkahuna

Awards
ON pre workout should be fine. It's not loaded like most others. Not sure about the weed. Weed + Drol may have you up all night thinking about some crazy sh'* haha. My head was spinning like crazy, especially when I increased the dose of drol.

DREA_25

Awards
ON pre workout should be fine. It's not loaded like most others. Not sure about the weed. Weed + Drol may have you up all night thinking about some crazy sh'* haha. My head was spinning like crazy, especially when I increased the dose of drol.
how much were you able to increase your split? Did you hit everything twice a week?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Are their any old threads that log a test e/anadrol stack or had results? If so can somebody bump it or post a link on here, I can't find any myself
If you can access it I would suggest injectable adrol. I've used both oral and inj and I would choose inj any day. But I also ran inj when I was running prop so I was already injecting ED.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Anadrol was great for me. Felt way better then dbol or any other oral I've taken. Which isn't that many. Great strength. Awesome bloating. Along with test E, it's great. Why 16 weeks though?

DREA_25

Awards
Anadrol was great for me. Felt way better then dbol or any other oral I've taken. Which isn't that many. Great strength. Awesome bloating. Along with test E, it's great. Why 16 weeks though?
my buddy who's run the same seamed really adamant that I do 16. He's 6'5 270 and runs 1000mg a week tho

DREA_25

Awards
If you can access it I would suggest injectable adrol. I've used both oral and inj and I would choose inj any day. But I also ran inj when I was running prop so I was already injecting ED.
unfortunately I must get oral. I don't live near any major cities so I'm limited on resources and like minded people

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
unfortunately I must get oral. I don't live near any major cities so I'm limited on resources and like minded people
Oral adrol is the **** also! Your going to blow up on that cycle. I'm also at my strongest on adrol or dbol

DREA_25

Awards
Oral adrol is the **** also! Your going to blow up on that cycle. I'm also at my strongest on adrol or dbol
that's good to hear i haven't made any huge gains or anything in the last year or two. I'm hoping to keep 15 solid pounds from this at least, that's my goal. That'd put me at 190-195 and I'm barely 5'8 so I think that is an accomplishable goal

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
that's good to hear i haven't made any huge gains or anything in the last year or two. I'm hoping to keep 15 solid pounds from this at least, that's my goal. That'd put me at 190-195 and I'm barely 5'8 so I think that is an accomplishable goal
Yeah man 195 at 5'8 is getting up there

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is that a little too lofty of a goal?
Fck no! 295, maybe! Maybe you won't get 15 dry pounds off of one cycle, but it's a marathon and not a sprint.

DREA_25

Awards
Fck no! 295, maybe! Maybe you won't get 15 dry pounds off of one cycle, but it's a marathon and not a sprint.
true. Gonna see how I do these 16 weeks and go from there. If I'm happy with it then maybe get back on the horse real quick

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true. Gonna see how I do these 16 weeks and go from there. If I'm happy with it then maybe get back on the horse real quick
Marathon, not a sprint. Time On + PCT = Time Off

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
is that a little too lofty of a goal?
Not at all. I always set my goals high. But if you don't make it to your goal be happy with the gains you made and keep on pushing for your goals. But it really depends on where you started. For example, 5 years ago I was 6ft at 145lbs. In the first 2 yrs I went from 145lbs to to 175lbs with only training, diet, pre workouts and weight gainers. I only started AAS and pro hormones 2 years ago and sine then I have gained about 25lbs at my heaviest. You get to a point where your gains really slow and it is harder to keep what you gain. Because you are above your generic potential. But I still am pushing my ultimate goal is to be 50lbs heavier and like the other posts said its not a race it's slow progress.

DREA_25

Awards
image-1694435814.jpg

This is me now at 173, maybe be at 170 by my first pin in two weeks