Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

First Cycle: Anavar and Test Prop

How you doing fellas?

I am 24 years old, height: 5'7, weight: 165, body fat %: 11

If I am going to do this I want to do it right. Done the research, have gotten some advice from some of my friends, and want to get some advice from the experts (you guys). This is going to be my first time; therefore I just want honest opinions from you guys. Any help would be nice!

I was looking to run a test prop and anavar cycle for about 12 weeks. I was wondering how much gear I would need to make that possible, what type of PCT I would need, what time of day to take the test prop, and meal split for the anavar. Is there any way a staff member at your company can provide me with this type of information? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    dammit Matthersby those websites are not real. You tricked me.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

HAHA man no need to be rude, just asking for advice. If you dont wanna give it then cool.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.15%

What we are trying to say is 'do your home work first'. Also as a side note are you sure you want to do a cycle. At 5.7 and 165lbs you can gain naturally.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

gotcha my man! i have done my research and got advice from people from others, but i want to run the cycle to gain a some lean muscle and get that shredded/ripped look. Diet has already been planned out, just gotta figure out the gear now.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

After you hit somewhere around the 300th-400th hour of online steroid research (cycle plans/aas profiles/ancillaries, logs and pct's) your eyes will be completely opened about how silly and absurd it would have been for you to go and do exactly what a little muscly avatar on a forum told you was a good idea to do. Especially regarding drugs you are about to put in your body. Then, and only then, will you not see me as the rude jerk that made a smarta$$ remark to your question, but simply the first caring sweetheart of a saint to stumble upon your thread.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

HAHAHA loved the response man! I get it, my bad! appreciate it!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller2 View Post
    How you doing fellas?

I am 24 years old, height: 5'7, weight: 165, body fat %: 11

If I am going to do this I want to do it right. Done the research, have gotten some advice from some of my friends, and want to get some advice from the experts (you guys). This is going to be my first time; therefore I just want honest opinions from you guys. Any help would be nice!

I was looking to run a test prop and anavar cycle for about 12 weeks. I was wondering how much gear I would need to make that possible, what type of PCT I would need, what time of day to take the test prop, and meal split for the anavar. Is there any way a staff member at your company can provide me with this type of information? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Here's my take, since you've been such a good sport:
    1. You didn't list your goals for this cycle, (a common practice in forums), but I will assume based on these two compounds you want to drop bodyfat while putting on a bit of muscle.
    2. Most guys will use test cyp or enth if their cycles are going over 8 weeks for convenience but you can use prop if its what you want.
    3. Anavar's liver toxicity limits most users taking it to 6-8 weeks MAX.
    4. Because test prop's half-life is 90+ hours, it's unlikely the time of day you inject it will make a big difference.
    5. Your diet is something YOU develop based on your metabolism, activity level, age, size, training volume/intensity, job requirements, bodytype, etc. It shouldn't change too much on steroids....
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

man, i didnt know being a good sport was all it took! haha im just messing with you mate, i came off sounding a little silly like you said about asking people what I want to put in MY body and how to do it. I guess i was just wondering from what kind of results people got from test prop and anavar cause I was planning on running the cycle for about 12 weeks to gain some lean size and drop bodyfat % to prepare for a show in April. So you were right on about that, sorry about the confusion. Thanks for all that information man, I really do appreciate that. And yes, I have already planned out my diet and should be dialed in and ready to go. As for the Anavar, I believe i should do the meal split right? For example, split the doses, i'm gona be running 60mg a day...so 30mg at 8am and another 30mg at 5pm, or no?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

mgs per week x weeks = total needed mgs

vials = amount of mgs

total needed mgs / amount of mgs in vials
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

I read a really good article a year ago about actually trying to achieve stable blood levels on orals, and it compelled me to simply take them every day and not go all rainman setting alarms on my cellphone every half of a half-life.
    However, there seems to be two major reasons to at least split dose(as you said 8am/5pm):
    1. liver toxicity. Example 20 grams of Tylenol at once will cause liver failure, but a gram every 6-8 hours won't even start to really strain your liver for a few years.
    2. side effects. take 30 mg of SD all at once halfway through an SD run and you'll see why.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

I would run it:
    Anavar 60-70mg's a day (week 1-5(6))
    Prop: every other day @ 100mg's (350/week) This would still be an expensive cycle.

I would just run Epi and Test 400. Poor man's prop/anavar cycle
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

Alright Matthersby! thanks mate and i will definitely run the test cyp or ent with the var instead of the prop...I just plan on doing Mon/Thurs and var at about 60mgs a day then increasing to around 70 mgs like you were talking about...thanks for all the great info man. I will keep you updated on my results. God bless!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%

Hey brother. Like stated before me I think Enathate or cyp would be your best bet. 500 mg a week should work good for you. As it's your first cycle, if your looking to cut I would throw in some winny. If you want to bulk I would throw in some d bol. I ran that for my first few cycles and made seem great gains. It will give you good On the cycle experience. Make sure you have a pct lined up. Some armidex on hand for gyno. Do the research, as it's your best way to get the most bang for your buck.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

You can always run prop. I like it because it kicks in so fast. Maybe even just run it a few weeks past the var. 8 weeks total.
    Less time shutdown and less suppression=easier recovery=hypothetical minimized long term hpta damage=hypothetical higher natural test levels between cycles and into your 30s,40s,etc...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.04%

But maybe E or C for now and try Prop down the road.

Oh yea. PCT= Toremifene. Just get on the right stuff now.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

thanks fellas! I have decided to run the var at 60mgs a week and the test at 500mgs a week for a total of 8 weeks! i'll keep you guys posted! thanks for all the help once again!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

var just arrived today and the test is coming sometime later this week...last question, does it matter if i take the var with food or on an empty stomach before i work out? just wanna make sure i'm doing this right, dont wanna waste this cycle.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.01%

I like to split my dosage as much as possible to keep blood levels equal for example I'm on 50 mg winny. 25 am and 25 pm. 12 hour split. I think that would give you the best result. I like to take mine with food as well.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.51%

thanks @cleveland...much appreciated my dude

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle. Cutting with test prop
    By Pypp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. First Tbol and test prop cycle
    By Xfactor24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 12:49 AM
  3. First cycle, tbol and test prop?
    By Dchristo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 07:57 PM
  4. First cycle...pheraplex and test E..comments?
    By Schpenxel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 01:02 AM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:41 AM