VentroGluteal Pins

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally-a clear TRUSTWORTHY illustration. It's pretty scary how OFF some of the alleged guru's are with regard to location. Yikes!

http://vimeo.com/m/73862611

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
It's the huge softball muscle sticking out from your hip when you squeeze your butt cheeks

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It's the huge softball muscle sticking out from your hip when you squeeze your butt cheeks
Not for me. If you sit on a chair and lift your leg sideways, the long, think muscle right under your hip bone is the target.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Not for me. If you sit on a chair and lift your leg sideways, the long, think muscle right under your hip bone is the target.
I must be lucky because mine is huge. I won't ever pin regular glutes again.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
It has glutes. It's the same spot I always pin. I like the site because they show a varity of safe spots for site injections
Yes, I've used it before, but it doesn't show the VG, which is not the same as the glutes.
[h=1][/h]

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I must be lucky because mine is huge. I won't ever pin regular glutes again.
If I look at your picture and you were to bring your arm close to your body, the spot where your wrist meets the top of your shorts if pretty close, maybe slightly forward.

druller655321

Awards
It's basically the same spot you put your hand when you do I'm a little teapot (**** all of you I have kids lol). To get the exact spot , while your hand is teapot mode, shift your weight side to side and you can feel it flexing.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure do NOT have a lot of meat there. Felt very weird to me LOL

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i love injecting VG. i always hum "i'm a little teapot"

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I'm relatively lean and for me-it's particularly lean in that area so it just plain feels weird. Internally

Even when I do Bi's and Tri's I feel ok about it. Zero issues. I just don't have any MEAT at all in that VG area. Lol. Creeps me the H out. Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Crowy Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
chocolatemilk Anabolics 25
cftcft Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10