Forma Sanzol or Arimidex?

Football8

Awards
I have both Forma stanzol and arimidex and was curious when I should use each? Should I use the arimidex .5mg EOD during the cycle and then run the stanzol during pct and continue use after, or would the arimidex hinder gains? Or should I use the arimidex when i bump to 500mg of test c or just when i see bloat/gyno symptoms?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I personally like to run a pharma grade anti e my entire cycle. But you could always use the forma on cycle and if you start to see estro signs than drop the forma and start the arimidex

Football8

Awards
wouldnt forma prevent estrogen sides, just curious? ill probally just run the anti e when I bump up my dosage to 500 and save to forma for pct and continue use a month after pct tapering down? Also bro is torem+forma stanzol+OTC pct enough?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
You need clomid. Forma and an OTC would be perfect along with clomid.

I tried forma as my only anti e on cycle and it didn't work for me. I had to drop the forma and add nolva

Football8

Awards
why not torem just wondering? Also yeah im wanna save my forma and just get some anti e as there cheaper and effective and how many weeks can i run forma before cycling and how long of a break should I take?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cuz clomid is king at restoring your hpta and boosting LH which raises test levels.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
What's stanzol?
full name

nevermind, I got it
formestane

$50 for 60 days worth?
would rather get arimidex I think

Football8

Awards
thanks bro and yea i got arimidex on hand but im using the forma for 10 weeks tapering down at the end just to try to to lean and hardening as well as increase my test