Test C and Hairloss?

Football8

Awards
Im going to be running a test c cycle as so and wanted to know if it will affect my hairline that bad or will it take more than one cycle to see any hair loss effects? Im going to be using Toco8 and nizoral shampoo 2%
week 1-6=250mg
week 7-12=500mg

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually with any gear you could experience hair loss, more likely with high dosed DHT compounds .

Football8

Awards
okay with nizoral and toco 8 do you think that should be good considering im not running a high dose?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are going to have hair loss especially at 500. Increased but nothing too noticeable at 250. Even with toco 8 and nizoral. They will help though

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hairloss is really only a concern if you are predisposed to male pattern balding. If not don't worry. It might thin a bit but after pct it will be back to its lusciousness. Haha.

I am predisposed to MPB and just don't give a fuk anymore. If I lose it oh well, I will be jacked so who cares.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Hairloss is really only a concern if you are predisposed to male pattern balding. If not don't worry. It might thin a bit but after pct it will be back to its lusciousness. Haha.

I am predisposed to MPB and just don't give a fuk anymore. If I lose it oh well, I will be jacked so who cares.
This seems to be true for me. My predecessors on my mom's side gave tendency to recede ever so slowly from the front. Mine speeds up a bit on cycle but seems to stop pretty much off cycle

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
listen careful onne date miss Am
to miss us etc muy friend i do not like waist time nor hyours

your read fizgerald i do but even befor thaat realize whiles the women

my friend be you who you are these others they like to say you lool like this that reality is women they only respect those men respect them
What?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
listen careful one date miss Amer.
to miss US etc my friend i do not like waist time nor yours

you read fizgerald i do but even before that realize whiles the women

my friend be you who you are these others they like to say you lool like this that reality is women they only respect those men respect them
What the fuk? How drunk are you? That's not even english hahaha

Touey

Touey

Awards
LO>. \7.L soorry tiny was a mess

onlhy truly to say ony if fitgerald have realize in 30's what he lnmoknow in 40[s would have been one more wise may be happy 0f men

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
LO>. \7.L soorry tiny was a mess

onlhy truy to say on;;lhy if fitgerald have realize in 30's what he lnmoknow in 40[s would have been one more wise may be happy 0f men
You banging your head off the keyboard?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Touey

Touey

Awards
Man I'm confuzzed
why confuse Mack his logs deleted and he leave off posting Mack my bro

you confuzzed have more to with you then no matjtere I aM i KNOW woh I am who wyou cuzk

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
why confuse Mack his logs deleted and he leave off posting Mack my bro

you confuzzed have more to with you then no matjtere I aM i KNOW woh I am who wyou cuzk
Bro stop mixing pot and alcohol. It's bad for your intelligent sound

Touey

Touey

Awards
Bro stop mixing pot and alcohol. It's bad for your intelligent sound
:toofunny: luv tiny my bro you make me laugh only more dumb then owl shyte other touey try on listen

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I went bald at 24? Had riduclous thinning and a receding hairline.