CSA2179's Hulk in the Mirror tour!!!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Lol murder this sh*t brah!

2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i ran 1.2g of test with 600mg of deca, it was awesome. got some bad gyno at the end due to fake caber. i only go for the real stuff now. no short cuts on cost. i love eq at 1g +. it really does some impressive stuff. if youve never used deca you should. it can have some bad side effects but if your prepaired then you should be ok. i wouldnt go under 500mg. unless you were using it for something other than its anabolic quality's. this is the first time ive mixed winny and anavar and i got to say i really like it. the amount of vains is really getting crazy during workouts. im really looking to fill my skin back out. it feels loose, probably just from the rapid weight loss. starting to feel above normal strenght. its difficult going to the gym because i use to be one of the bigger guys. so when i walked up to something people moved on. now i feel so small , so ive been doing alot of workouts at home. once i get my confidence back up ill start hitting the gym. glad to have all yall with me. i leave for the Bahamas in a week after i return this cycle will be in full swing.i should be back up to 240 by july. going to order a back up liver off ebay, figure thats cheaper than using my health insurance
    I'm looking to run a side effect free cycle. Mainly the reason why I didn't go with Deca. I would like to keep my sex drive this time around.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

I'm looking to run a side effect free cycle. Mainly the reason why I didn't go with Deca. I would like to keep my sex drive this time around.
    Would u give npp a shot?

4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Eq is Nasty. Id rather have no boners than eq.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Would u give npp a shot?
    I've always wanted to run NPP. I think next cycle I will include that. I guess what I meant by deca is actually NPP.

Nandrolone I think will be my favorite steroid once I try it. Seems like it jus makes a mutha f@@ker nice a beefy. Anyone who knows me, understands that I like the beefy big a$$ mofo look opposed to being ripped.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

I've always wanted to run NPP. I think next cycle I will include that. I guess what I meant by deca is actually NPP.

Nandrolone I think will be my favorite steroid once I try it. Seems like it jus makes a mutha f@@ker nice a beefy. Anyone who knows me, understands that I like the beefy big a$$ mofo look opposed to being ripped.
    Lol f*ck yeah brah. I'm gonna use it when I blast after my last show in August next year.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol f*ck yeah brah. I'm gonna use it when I blast after my last show in August next year.
    Do you cruse year round?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Do you cruse year round?
    Starting 2014 I am

9. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    ever tried proviron?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    ever tried proviron?
    I haven't tried it. Now that I think about it, I probably need it.

11. eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
    How rough :/?

13. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
    What do you mean by rough?

14. how's the tren going? still at a 150mg/day?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    how's the tren going? still at a 150mg/day?
    Bumping this sh*t!

16. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Bumping this sh*t!
    I was literally thinking about this thread before I went to the gym this morning.
    I hope CSA is ok.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

17. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

I was literally thinking about this thread before I went to the gym this morning.
    I hope CSA is ok.
    Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

18. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.
    Ohhhhh yeah! Forgot he was on vacation

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Lol vaginal hemorrhaging

20. by rough i mean about week six i normally get some pretty high anxiety. it normallly goes away after a week or 2 but its like ill forget to breath. im off the tren now. i ran it for 4 weeks at 150mg. the tren i have is overdosed so i dont know what its actually at. all i know is i have never had tren cough or tren results like this brand of tren.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

21. Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 196
Size:  69.1 KBName:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  69.7 KBName:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  32.6 KB
    Christopher

22. the tren gave me some slight gyno as you can see in the picture but thats pretty normal for me. gains are coming along i havent weighed my self in a while so i dont know what im at and i havent test with the cailpers so i dont know what BF is. Test is at 1g and eq is at 1.2g. im off all orals and tren. the only thing i might add in over the next 8 weeks is mast e at 400mg. in 8 weeks ill probably start running deca along with current doses of test and eq. so this will be a long cycle of alot of test and eq. really wish i had GH but i dont so lets just see what happens
    Christopher

23. Killin it bro! Definitely seeing gains in all the right places. I saw some pretty intense anxiety and tren sides on this stuff too. I think GH really helped tho definitely with insomnia which was practically non existent thank god
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

24. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    the tren gave me some slight gyno as you can see in the picture but thats pretty normal for me. gains are coming along i havent weighed my self in a while so i dont know what im at and i havent test with the cailpers so i dont know what BF is. Test is at 1g and eq is at 1.2g. im off all orals and tren. the only thing i might add in over the next 8 weeks is mast e at 400mg. in 8 weeks ill probably start running deca along with current doses of test and eq. so this will be a long cycle of alot of test and eq. really wish i had GH but i dont so lets just see what happens
    Looking good bro! At this rate you'll definitely have your physique back in no time. Your legs are looking swole and definitely leaner on the abdominal and chest area.

How was the vacation?

25. It was good, lots of girls! I had some pics but I guess I deleted them by accident. Yeah my appurtenances is going crazy I'm eatting like 6-8 times a day, so I'd say the gains should be rolling in.

Blood work just came in today left kidney is functioning at 100%, **** yes!!! Doc was worried about the high protein diet, so I have to do weekly bloods, I was worried I pushed it to hard on the winny100mg/anavar100mg/trena150mg a day. My urine got pretty orange, so I was glad to see the kidney is doing great.

This part of the cycle is all about eatting! The next 8 weeks I should be hitting 5000kcals a day. Then I'll throw in the deca and sd, should balloon up!
    Christopher

26. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    It was good, lots of girls! I had some pics but I guess I deleted them by accident. Yeah my appurtenances is going crazy I'm eatting like 6-8 times a day, so I'd say the gains should be rolling in. Blood work just came in today left kidney is functioning at 100%, **** yes!!! Doc was worried about the high protein diet, so I have to do weekly bloods, I was worried I pushed it to hard on the winny100mg/anavar100mg/trena150mg a day. My urine got pretty orange, so I was glad to see the kidney is doing great. This part of the cycle is all about eatting! The next 8 weeks I should be hitting 5000kcals a day. Then I'll throw in the deca and sd, should balloon up!
    Bring the gains!

27. In for the re-gainz....you're already looking wayyyyy better Chris, leaner & certainly beefier than your first post pic at your shunk-down weight - you've already made a big comeback. Still haven't used that Fluoxy, but it will have its place in time. M1T was a blast, pulled 565 from the floor like it was my b*tch.

Good to see you not looped up on all the drugs post-surgery like the last time we spoke lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

28. Thanks man, I'm doing a lot better. M1t is pretty impressive stuff. I just won't use it longer than 3 weeks. It kicks my ass. Glad ur here
    Christopher

29. need some advice...

so this isnt the first time i have ran 1g of test and 1.2g of eq. but for some reason this time my abdomen seems to be bloated. ive lost all ab definition.. neither of these compounds have ever done this to me. its not as bad as 600mg of deca, but its enough that i am noticing it. i started 2mg of lectro 5 days ago, to get rid of a few small masses under my nipples. they are gone, im going to run the lectro for 2 more days then start exemestane. im also running .5mg of caber a week. imight stop the caber and start back up 2 weeks before i add deca in.

other than the little water weight things are going great. gains are coming nicely although i still haven't weighted my self. my appetite is through the roof, im at around 3500-4000kcals. next week i should be adding in another 500cals. strength is finally coming back. front squats are at 175lbs squats are at 225lbs. this was the first week ive gone past 135lbs in 6 months, pretty much since i got sick. i dont know when ill be able to get back to 400+lbs but im slowly chipping away at it. have to see my urologist tomorrow to get labs done, making sure the kidney is still good. ill try and get some pictures up this week. not much difference besides a little water weight.
    Christopher

30. whats your diet looking like man? you smashing see food or are you watching your carbs and only eating good carbs? i noticed a boat load of bloat with eq and test dosed in the same ball park.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Changes in the mirror but not on the scale
    By Im Pretty Big in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
  2. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:33 AM
  3. wife is in the clear...
    By whale in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 02:07 PM
  4. Why can't i leave the estradiol in the synovex???
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 08:36 PM
  5. A Lesson In the Proper English....
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 04:57 PM