CSA2179's Hulk in the Mirror tour!!!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751


  2. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
    How rough :/?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    eq is rough, this is only my second time using it. i dont plan on making it a staple. but i responded to it very well
    What do you mean by rough?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  4. how's the tren going? still at a 150mg/day?
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    how's the tren going? still at a 150mg/day?
    Bumping this sh*t!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Bumping this sh*t!
    I was literally thinking about this thread before I went to the gym this morning.
    I hope CSA is ok.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

    I was literally thinking about this thread before I went to the gym this morning.
    I hope CSA is ok.
    Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.
    Ohhhhh yeah! Forgot he was on vacation
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yeah he's good guys. I talked to jin the other day. Tearin it up as usual. He is in the Bahamas right now probably struttin around the beaches and bruising uterus all over the island lol.
    Lol vaginal hemorrhaging

  10. by rough i mean about week six i normally get some pretty high anxiety. it normallly goes away after a week or 2 but its like ill forget to breath. im off the tren now. i ran it for 4 weeks at 150mg. the tren i have is overdosed so i dont know what its actually at. all i know is i have never had tren cough or tren results like this brand of tren.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  11. Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 177
Size:  69.1 KBName:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 183
Size:  69.7 KBName:  photo 3.JPG
Views: 170
Size:  32.6 KB
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  12. the tren gave me some slight gyno as you can see in the picture but thats pretty normal for me. gains are coming along i havent weighed my self in a while so i dont know what im at and i havent test with the cailpers so i dont know what BF is. Test is at 1g and eq is at 1.2g. im off all orals and tren. the only thing i might add in over the next 8 weeks is mast e at 400mg. in 8 weeks ill probably start running deca along with current doses of test and eq. so this will be a long cycle of alot of test and eq. really wish i had GH but i dont so lets just see what happens
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  13. Killin it bro! Definitely seeing gains in all the right places. I saw some pretty intense anxiety and tren sides on this stuff too. I think GH really helped tho definitely with insomnia which was practically non existent thank god
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    the tren gave me some slight gyno as you can see in the picture but thats pretty normal for me. gains are coming along i havent weighed my self in a while so i dont know what im at and i havent test with the cailpers so i dont know what BF is. Test is at 1g and eq is at 1.2g. im off all orals and tren. the only thing i might add in over the next 8 weeks is mast e at 400mg. in 8 weeks ill probably start running deca along with current doses of test and eq. so this will be a long cycle of alot of test and eq. really wish i had GH but i dont so lets just see what happens
    Looking good bro! At this rate you'll definitely have your physique back in no time. Your legs are looking swole and definitely leaner on the abdominal and chest area.

    How was the vacation?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. It was good, lots of girls! I had some pics but I guess I deleted them by accident. Yeah my appurtenances is going crazy I'm eatting like 6-8 times a day, so I'd say the gains should be rolling in.

    Blood work just came in today left kidney is functioning at 100%, **** yes!!! Doc was worried about the high protein diet, so I have to do weekly bloods, I was worried I pushed it to hard on the winny100mg/anavar100mg/trena150mg a day. My urine got pretty orange, so I was glad to see the kidney is doing great.

    This part of the cycle is all about eatting! The next 8 weeks I should be hitting 5000kcals a day. Then I'll throw in the deca and sd, should balloon up!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  16. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    It was good, lots of girls! I had some pics but I guess I deleted them by accident. Yeah my appurtenances is going crazy I'm eatting like 6-8 times a day, so I'd say the gains should be rolling in. Blood work just came in today left kidney is functioning at 100%, **** yes!!! Doc was worried about the high protein diet, so I have to do weekly bloods, I was worried I pushed it to hard on the winny100mg/anavar100mg/trena150mg a day. My urine got pretty orange, so I was glad to see the kidney is doing great. This part of the cycle is all about eatting! The next 8 weeks I should be hitting 5000kcals a day. Then I'll throw in the deca and sd, should balloon up!
    Bring the gains!

  17. In for the re-gainz....you're already looking wayyyyy better Chris, leaner & certainly beefier than your first post pic at your shunk-down weight - you've already made a big comeback. Still haven't used that Fluoxy, but it will have its place in time. M1T was a blast, pulled 565 from the floor like it was my b*tch.

    Good to see you not looped up on all the drugs post-surgery like the last time we spoke lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

  18. Thanks man, I'm doing a lot better. M1t is pretty impressive stuff. I just won't use it longer than 3 weeks. It kicks my ass. Glad ur here
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  19. need some advice...

    so this isnt the first time i have ran 1g of test and 1.2g of eq. but for some reason this time my abdomen seems to be bloated. ive lost all ab definition.. neither of these compounds have ever done this to me. its not as bad as 600mg of deca, but its enough that i am noticing it. i started 2mg of lectro 5 days ago, to get rid of a few small masses under my nipples. they are gone, im going to run the lectro for 2 more days then start exemestane. im also running .5mg of caber a week. imight stop the caber and start back up 2 weeks before i add deca in.

    other than the little water weight things are going great. gains are coming nicely although i still haven't weighted my self. my appetite is through the roof, im at around 3500-4000kcals. next week i should be adding in another 500cals. strength is finally coming back. front squats are at 175lbs squats are at 225lbs. this was the first week ive gone past 135lbs in 6 months, pretty much since i got sick. i dont know when ill be able to get back to 400+lbs but im slowly chipping away at it. have to see my urologist tomorrow to get labs done, making sure the kidney is still good. ill try and get some pictures up this week. not much difference besides a little water weight.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  20. whats your diet looking like man? you smashing see food or are you watching your carbs and only eating good carbs? i noticed a boat load of bloat with eq and test dosed in the same ball park.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Are you running the same gear from the same source as you did last time? Maybe this gear is more potent, at the end of the day your running 2g a week of hormones that will definitely cause bloat, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  22. Same source different blend. The test is test 500, 250 test e and 250 test c. The eq is the same. Come to think of it last time I ran eq it was with only 500mg of test. It was my deca run that I ran a gram of test with. I'm not eating much seafood, tuna 2-3 times a week. Sushi 1 time a week.

    I bet it's the test being so high. Not too concerned just something I noticed. I'm carb cycling so I'm not really getting that many carbs. I'll have estro levels tomorrow. Will see if it's hormones or food.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  23. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Same source different blend. The test is test 500, 250 test e and 250 test c. The eq is the same. Come to think of it last time I ran eq it was with only 500mg of test. It was my deca run that I ran a gram of test with. I'm not eating much seafood, tuna 2-3 times a week. Sushi 1 time a week. I bet it's the test being so high. Not too concerned just something I noticed. I'm carb cycling so I'm not really getting that many carbs. I'll have estro levels tomorrow. Will see if it's hormones or food.
    Now that I am on 1g of test I'll see how much of a ballon I turn into....still waiting for my EQ to arrive so unfortunately I won't get a full 20 week cycle....damn US customs and border control!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. i'm on my second week of eq 800mg / sust 750mg, and it seems like i've added some water already.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    i'm on my second week of eq 800mg / sust 750mg, and it seems like i've added some water already.
    Its the sust bro. Cut sodium back for a day or 2 and drink an extra half gallon. That should flush some water bloat off from sodium retention. I clean up nice like that unless its purely estrogen bloat. But onley 2 weeks in I doubt it.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. seems to not be as bad today, im guess i just had eatten to much or something. i dont normally bloat of test or eq. instead of running deca i think im goign to run npp. it will shave off 4 weeks of the cycle. goign to try and keep it around 20 weeks. then drop down to trt doses and start lowering cals for the summer. i weighted my self at the gym to day and ether the scale is off or i lost 14 pounds in a week. it said i weight 196lbs. which couldnt be right. im not really worried about weight but its kind of a blow to the ego to be under 200lbs. got bloods from the doc, everything is going strong. she advised me to not take oral steroids. which i understand her concern. i told her i would not take high doses anymore. i probably wont use androl any more, no promises. i am still planning on throwing in SD with the npp starting mid march. i like sd at 30 for 4-5 weeks so im not sure how ill run it. sd is one of my favorite roids. coupled with a **** load of test and you feel amazing. i ran it up to 50mg for like 6 weeks and that was pretty rough, but at 30mg its awesome. sd and tren is pretty awesome too but i can never tell whats doing all the work. they are both strong so it might be pointless to run them together. its like running abombs and tren. i love it but i think i get the same results just running high dosed tren,
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  27. so on leg day the other day. i drank some prework out with 420mg of caffeine. now ive been off caffeine for months, and let me tell you my legs are ****ing sore as ****. i dont how many sets i did but it was the first time ive gone above 135lbs in a long time. i forgot how much caffeine makes you not realize how much work your doing.

    id really like to put size back on my legs, thats where i lost most of my weight, im down over an inch on both my legs. thats alot of lbs
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  28. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    so on leg day the other day. i drank some prework out with 420mg of caffeine. now ive been off caffeine for months, and let me tell you my legs are ****ing sore as ****. i dont how many sets i did but it was the first time ive gone above 135lbs in a long time. i forgot how much caffeine makes you not realize how much work your doing.

    id really like to put size back on my legs, thats where i lost most of my weight, im down over an inch on both my legs. thats alot of lbs
    Hell yeah man. I thrash tge fuk outta my legs. I neglected them for so long in the past. Now I look forward and dread leg days. There is nothing better than being in pain from a brutal leg day.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  29. Bumping this sh*t! What are them gainzZ like bro?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Bumping this sh*t! What are them gainzZ like bro?
    ^^^^ this

  31. Sorry I got some pictures but I've been working 4 am to 4pm on the ambulance. I'll get it updated asap
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  32. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Sorry I got some pictures but I've been working 4 am to 4pm on the ambulance. I'll get it updated asap
    I know how it is dude
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  33. whats up, id like to thank everyone for the support they have given me. it really has helped alot. its really hard after all the surgeries but i hit the gym 6 days aweek cuz i know i got people supporting me.

    nothing big to report, you'll notice the water bloat in some of the pictures. it changes day to day depending on what i eat. thanks to one of the members they have me adding in about 50-60grams of carbs during my work out, to help fuel me through some of the hardest workout outlines have ever done. its a **** load of volume with very little time to recover. like 10-30seconds of rest between sets. i started yesterday and i **** you not i have never felt this good, the pump is almost unbearable. so i figure in the next week or two i should be seeing some crazy results. my big focus is shoulders, im trying to get a deep cut between my medial delt and my bi-tri's. also legs getting hit hard, i hold alot of mass in my legs and while i was sick it all went away.

    currently running 1g of supertest, 1.2g of EQ and 600mg of mast e per week. i take .5mg of lectro every day and .5mg of caber. i dont know if im going to run SD mid-cycle or not, just kind of depends on how the gains are coming.

    i would really appreciated it if everyone would post some pics of females that have next to no clothes on. dont get me banned but lets see some whores!!! its for motivation. i ****ing deleted all of my pics by accident. im pretty sure everyone in this thread is on cycle right now, which is how it should be. man there are some bad bitches at my gym, shes one of the managers. im going to try and get her slut pics up her for yall to see.

    as for diet goign strong, due to the super bowl i ate a bunch of junk food sunday and alot of now & laters. but other than that everything been on point. i guess it doesnt really matter im bulking. im at 4500 cals a day. i havent check my weight but i will next time i go to the other gym. bf, dont really know cant tell if its up or its water. i am squishier than i was a few weeks ago.

    slin and gh but i just cant justify it unless i compete. i may run them one day when im rich and still banging 20year old bitches. if i tag the manager chick she will be the oldest bitch ive banged. shes 27. perviously the oldest was 25, making my average 22 years old. so that would raise my average to 22.2 years old. i dont know how i feel about banging some one so old.
    any way on to the dic pics
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  34. I'm in man. Glad to see such a comeback after all the health issues.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. None of yo pics after the first two showed up brohemoth! I wanna see Steve (who doesn't lift) lol

    On cycle again btw

  36. Nice sh*t bro. Chase that crazy ass pump! Trust me its the missing key. Your shoulders will pop like girls gstrings in no time and be more cut than an emo kids wrists. Here is some motivation for you... girl I am talking too... and one if the others. Girl in the gym is amazing bro



    Name:  ForumRunner_20140204_200747.png
Views: 1156
Size:  153.7 KB



    Name:  IMG952561.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  49.1 KB
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  37. god damn, that ass is fat as ****!!

    idknow what happened with the pics ill try and re submit
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  38. Adding pics again, first are non flexedName:  photo 3 (1).JPG
Views: 109
Size:  111.6 KBName:  photo 1 (2).JPG
Views: 106
Size:  67.4 KB
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  39. from a few weeks backName:  photo 2 (1).JPG
Views: 105
Size:  65.1 KB
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  40. working on separating my shoulders from my bi's and tri'sName:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  64.9 KB
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Changes in the mirror but not on the scale
    By Im Pretty Big in forum Bulking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
  2. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:33 AM
  3. wife is in the clear...
    By whale in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 02:07 PM
  4. Why can't i leave the estradiol in the synovex???
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 08:36 PM
  5. A Lesson In the Proper English....
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2002, 04:57 PM
Log in
Log in