Test Cyp/ Prop stack

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
My doc has had me on TRT for about a year and a half now. On this go around, he put me on a Cypionate/ Propionate blend. It is 200mg cyp/ 50 mg Prop. (Per ml). His instructions to me are to take .75ml injections twice weekly. I guess this equals 300mg Cypionate/ 75mg Propionate per week = 375mg total per week. My injection schedule will be Mondays and Thursday's. I know that Propionate is a short ester with a short half life....That being said, here are my questions: 1. What do you guys think of that blend (Cypionate and Propionate) with that injection schedule? How effective do you all think that will be in terms of keeps test levels stable? 2. With that dose per week, will I be able to maximize my muscle mass or put on more? Of course, I always train hard and eat plenty of calories as well. I really would like to add more muscle mass with the help of this TRT as he has prescribed it. Thanks for your assistance.

13bret

13bret

Awards
Wish my doc was that generous, sounds like a low dose cycle more than trt. Should be able to build some muscle on that dose. Should keep steady levels(should be steady high levels). Make sure he scripts you some aromasin or get some online in case your estro jacks up too

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Thanks for your comments bro. Appreciate the input.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
375mg per week as the test p is at 75mg weekly but nonetheless, that's a lot more than a regular trt dose. You should be able to put on some mass with that dose.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even with the lower dose of Prop I'd hit .5mL M-W-F to keep blood levels a little more stable.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My doc has had me on TRT for about a year and a half now. On this go around, he put me on a Cypionate/ Propionate blend. It is 200mg cyp/ 50 mg Prop. (Per ml). His instructions to me are to take .75ml injections twice weekly. I guess this equals 300mg Cypionate/ 75mg Propionate per week = 375mg total per week. My injection schedule will be Mondays and Thursday's. I know that Propionate is a short ester with a short half life....That being said, here are my questions: 1. What do you guys think of that blend (Cypionate and Propionate) with that injection schedule? How effective do you all think that will be in terms of keeps test levels stable? 2. With that dose per week, will I be able to maximize my muscle mass or put on more? Of course, I always train hard and eat plenty of calories as well. I really would like to add more muscle mass with the help of this TRT as he has prescribed it. Thanks for your assistance.
I'll be honest with you , it sucks. I explained this in a recent thread so I won't repeat it here, but essentially it sucks because within the depot you will have a mix of prop and cyp. It's not as if the prop will enter the blood stream and cleave off while the cyp waits its turn. On any given day, minute, hour, the depot will release any combination of pro/cyp. Or think of it this way. If you injected just prop, you would get probably 98% cleaved off, in your system in two days. The way you're doing it you will still be releasing prop on day 5. Your best bet is to inject prop every two days and in another location inject cyp as a stand alone. A much better option would be 100mgs of test every Monday and 75mgs prop every other day. Seriously, it's not a good program. Plus your dose is so small it's on the low TRT side. You won't grow one iota.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
I can't it inject separately. A compounding pharmacy mixed it into a blend. I didn't get them in separate bottles.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I can't it inject separately. A compounding pharmacy mixed it into a blend. I didn't get them in separate bottles.
I know, I was just saying that the way to do it would be to inject separately.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You live around Kingwood Tx by any chance?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also that much test will have your level over 2k.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Yes, the woodlands. So you think I can grow on it?

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
DetroitHammer that's not a low TRT dose, it's more like low cycle dose

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
If Montego is saying my level will be 2k on that dose, then yeah I'll grow

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Montego is saying my level will be 2k on that dose, then yeah I'll grow
Yeah I'm pretty sure we go to the same Dr. I had the 200/50 blend running 1ml a week and my levels were 1861. 3/4 was 1300

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
1ml a week? So, did you have 2 injections a week at .50? And how did it work for you?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
DetroitHammer that's not a low TRT dose, it's more like low cycle dose
I guess I'm a little confused. You're using ml's when I think you mean mgs. So in one cc you have 200mgs of test and 50mgs of prop? If so that's an odd number for test. I would suspect then that you have 250mgs of test per mL? So ok, if you gross 300mgs of test per week then yes, it's a mild cycle dose. I do not believe you will yield 2k on that dose unless you tested a couple of hours after you injected. And even at that it's highly improbably. But you'll grow some. Because the prop is so unpredictable in that blend, your levels can vary greatly depending on when you were tested. You will not grow anymore than if you were to inject 300mgs per week and in a separate injection site inject 75mgs of prop. At 500mgs per week you'll grow quite a bit. So you'll probably be happy with your results, but it's still a crappy blend.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Why is that an odd number? You say "test" they are both test, but one is Cyp and the other is Prop, and 200mg per 1ml of Cyp isn't odd dude. That's pretty standard. Why do you day it's crappy? Have you tried it or know someone who has in this particular blend with milligram combinations? I guess I'm asking for opinions, but opinions backed with facts.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Why is that an odd number? You say "test" they are both test, but one is Cyp and the other is Prop, and 200mg per 1ml of Cyp isn't odd dude. That's pretty standard. Why do you day it's crappy? Have you tried it or know someone who has in this particular blend with milligram combinations? I guess I'm asking for opinions, but opinions backed with facts.
Ok, think about it first... You have one cc. In that one cc you say you have 200mgs of test c and 50mgs of prop. So do the math. How much test c would you have without the prop? Perhaps 250mgs? But when you factor in the esters, it won't be 250mgs, but some odd number. Like I said, you are confusing mgs with mls. Why do I think it's crappy? Man, I tried to explain it as best I can. Re-read what I said. It's all as factual as it gets. If you don't understand what I said, then just ignore it and have fun with the blend. You asked if it was good and I was just telling you why it's not good. You'll still grow and I guess that's all that matters.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
One injection a week. Works just fine.
So, if you had 1ml a week work just fine for you and if I inject .75 twice a week, that gives me 1.5ml = 375mgs per week. I should see some nice gains then. Because of the prop, I'm actually considering 3 injections a week at .50 3x. How do you think that will work? By the way, did the prop in your blend leave you really sore?

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Ok, think about it first... You have one cc. In that one cc you say you have 200mgs of test c and 50mgs of prop. So do the math. How much test c would you have without the prop? Perhaps 250mgs? But when you factor in the esters, it won't be 250mgs, but some odd number. Like I said, you are confusing mgs with mls. Why do I think it's crappy? Man, I tried to explain it as best I can. Re-read what I said. It's all as factual as it gets. If you don't understand what I said, then just ignore it and have fun with the blend. You asked if it was good and I was just telling you why it's not good. You'll still grow and I guess that's all that matters.
I see what you are saying. Thanks for your input. We just got our lingo crossed up. You're right, the bottom line is that I will grow and that's what I'm after. How much? Well, not sure, I shall find out. Of course, as you know everybody is different and everyone's body responds differently at time. Thanks again brother.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I see what you are saying. Thanks for your input. We just got our lingo crossed up. You're right, the bottom line is that I will grow and that's what I'm after. How much? Well, not sure, I shall find out. Of course, as you know everybody is different and everyone's body responds differently at time. Thanks again brother.
Good luck man. Hope you enjoy the gear. And the prop is in oil so I doubt you will feel sore. It should all go in smoothly and painlessly. And your idea of 3 times per week is a good one. By the looks of you, you don't need any help!

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah, I think I will go with the 3 injections per week. I'll see how it works out. Thanks again.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man. Hope you enjoy the gear. And the prop is in oil so I doubt you will feel sore. It should all go in smoothly and painlessly. And your idea of 3 times per week is a good one. By the looks of you, you don't need any help!
Him and I have the same Dr and the same blend. At 1ml per week my levels were 1861 three days post injection.

hcontreras68

hcontreras68

Awards
Him and I have the same Dr and the same blend. At 1ml per week my levels were 1861 three days post injection.
Hey Montego, have you ever tried multiple injections per week on this dose before? I know you said it's worked well for you on one injection per week, but I'm just curious. Seems like that dose gets your test level nice and high at 1,800

Viking23

Awards
I agree with dh with the blends but if I had to use it I would use .8 ml m/w/f ew. So you would be on 600 mg a week.

Maybe go .6 m/w/f because its your first cycle. So it will be more around 450 a week.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Montego, have you ever tried multiple injections per week on this dose before? I know you said it's worked well for you on one injection per week, but I'm just curious. Seems like that dose gets your test level nice and high at 1,800
Never have no. I don't notice any peaks and valleys and its basically a cruise dose.

Now if I upped the dose I would spread injections out yes. But at my current dose I don't feel the need.

Viking23

Awards
Next time just get test e or c if you are running one shot a week. I understand it works for you but you are paying extra for the short ester and you aren't getting anything out of it . I mean at the e d of the day do what you want but at 1 injection the prop is useless .