Need help!

Kylifter07

Kylifter07

Awards
Be been lifting around 6 years. I weigh 170 pounds 5 foot 9. 340 bench 475 dead 235 clean. I've never used anabolic before but I have some dbol and masteron on hand. Would it do any good to take it? And if so how should I dose?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
If you weigh 170 and are benching 340, that's great.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
What are you looking for out of this cycle? Are you a competitive powerlifter? Looking to maintain your current weight class?

Masteron can have a nice hardening/cutting effect while Dbol will give you some fast wet gains. Seems a little counterproductive to me. I'd prefer to see Test in the mix somewhere but I'm still learning the ropes myself.

Kylifter07

Kylifter07

Awards
What are you looking for out of this cycle? Are you a competitive powerlifter? Looking to maintain your current weight class? Masteron can have a nice hardening/cutting effect while Dbol will give you some fast wet gains. Seems a little counterproductive to me. I'd prefer to see Test in the mix somewhere but I'm still learning the ropes myself.
I would like strength gains and to shed some water weight. Like you said taking both would be counter productive. What if I took the dbol then follow up with mast? I'm not competing currently.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I would like strength gains and to shed some water weight. Like you said taking both would be counter productive. What if I took the dbol then follow up with mast? I'm not competing currently.
As a preface I must say I've never done Masteron, so I'm no expert but after doing a little reading at a couple other boards, I've seen others say that Masteron actually works quite well with Dbol. Most people tend to prefer adding testosterone in the mix but some people believe there is a decent synergy with Mast and Dbol. It may not be an optimal cycle but it could net you some decent gains.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
prop 300-500 1-10/12
tbol 1-6 50mgs

good first cycle without much water. you don't always gain water, but I was going to suggest test e + drol so yeah lol.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Be been lifting around 6 years. I weigh 170 pounds 5 foot 9. 340 bench 475 dead 235 clean. I've never used anabolic before but I have some dbol and masteron on hand. Would it do any good to take it? And if so how should I dose?
How does a person who has never touched anabolics have Dbol and Masteron on hand? Lol just kind of a weird thing to have on hand ya know

Kylifter07

Kylifter07

Awards
How does a person who has never touched anabolics have Dbol and Masteron on hand? Lol just kind of a weird thing to have on hand ya know
Haha, that's a fair question. I get it for my friends all the time and one of them wanted to have me front it but I know he's not good for it so it's mine now.

Kylifter07

Kylifter07

Awards
As a preface I must say I've never done Masteron, so I'm no expert but after doing a little reading at a couple other boards, I've seen others say that Masteron actually works quite well with Dbol. Most people tend to prefer adding testosterone in the mix but some people believe there is a decent synergy with Mast and Dbol. It may not be an optimal cycle but it could net you some decent gains.
Thanks! That kinda surprises me! I think I'll give it a go!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the makings of a decent strength cycle but would be better served as a recomp or lean bulker. Masteron kicks up my aggression and that is great in the gym while Dbol imparts some astounding strength increases. Dbol is one of the few steroids you can use without Test and still have good gains, it was the second HRT drug oral produced. I like shorter cycles since blasting too long for strength is flirting with injury in my case.

Week 1-8: 300mgs Masteron
Week 1-8: 10-15mgs D-bol 2x daily, any more than this and sides go up for me too much.

It's hard to recommend an AI dose since the lower dose of Dbol will be less problematic and Masteron has some AI qualities. Make sure you have a solid PCT lined up.

oldbuffone

Awards
I don't think for your purposes and desires if Dbol is going to be beneficial for you...your just going to lose the strength gains as soon as you cycle off.... and you'll be right back in the same spot u were ...just with a lil water weight... and that might just fk with your head...
Personally...and this is only my opinion... I would do the Masteron with Trenbolone cycle... you wont put on much size but you'll have a better chance of keeping the lil bit of muscle and strength you've gained ...and I think mentally will get you over that hump you need to get over

go 12 weeks minimum on this cycle .... and make sure to start your pct immediately afterward

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I don't think for your purposes and desires if Dbol is going to be beneficial for you...your just going to lose the strength gains as soon as you cycle off.... and you'll be right back in the same spot u were ...just with a lil water weight... and that might just fk with your head...
Personally...and this is only my opinion... I would do the Masteron with Trenbolone cycle... you wont put on much size but you'll have a better chance of keeping the lil bit of muscle and strength you've gained ...and I think mentally will get you over that hump you need to get over

go 12 weeks minimum on this cycle .... and make sure to start your pct immediately afterward
This is some pretty sort advice. First off its his first cycle, he doesn't know how he responds to anything let alone Tren. Secondly your in for a pretty miserable time running Tren without a test base. Thirdly why won't he gain much or Tren? I've personally run Tren as a bulking compound and had fantastic results.

oldbuffone

Awards
This is some pretty sort advice. First off its his first cycle, he doesn't know how he responds to anything let alone Tren. Secondly your in for a pretty miserable time running Tren without a test base. Thirdly why won't he gain much or Tren? I've personally run Tren as a bulking compound and had fantastic results.
"first" its only my opinion given on what he seem to want out of it...which to get a little stronger and lose water weight.... tren and anavar give "me" those results... I'm not a doctor or a scientist ...I give my advice on 23 years of intermitten use experience.... "secondly" I shoot tren by itself at times and never had a "miserable time"...I don't even know what u mean by that actually..... "thirdly"...Ive never gotten big gains from tren or have known anyone that has and I live in the steroid capital of the world....so unless you're doing massive amounts which is pretty toxic on your liver...and in conjunction with other compounds ...I cant see that happening ... and I've been shooting tren since the early 90's when it was only made in france and they only made one batch a year

now I understand there're some real science to this stuff.....but biological science is not an absolution....and everyone reacts different to juice...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
"first" its only my opinion given on what he seem to want out of it...which to get a little stronger and lose water weight.... tren and anavar give "me" those results... I'm not a doctor or a scientist ...I give my advice on 23 years of intermitten use experience.... "secondly" I shoot tren by itself at times and never had a "miserable time"...I don't even know what u mean by that actually..... "thirdly"...Ive never gotten big gains from tren or have known anyone that has and I live in the steroid capital of the world....so unless you're doing massive amounts which is pretty toxic on your liver...and in conjunction with other compounds ...I cant see that happening ...I personal don't do bulking cycles...cause naturally I can get big.... 230-240 on a 5'7 frame and I can do that with zero help...no nutrition supplements at all...so ive always used tren in a cutting cycle and that's what works for "me"

now I understand there're some real science to this stuff.....but biological science is not an absolution....and everyone reacts different to juice...
Ok we'll first suggesting Tren as a first cycle is stupid. It's the hardest steroid out there and comes with the most potential side effects. It's not for beginners. Period. Especially someone who hasn't done a great deal of research.

Second trenbolone completely shuts down your natural testosterone production. So I you still want to feel like a man and have sex with your wife or husband then you need a test base. You might be one of the lucky ones but most aren't.

Third any steroid and the results are determined by diet. While Tren might not be the most beneficial compound for bulking its still the king of AAS and has the potential to yield awesome results whether bulking or cutting.

oldbuffone

Awards
will just chalk it up to engineer and builder thinking.....
you know the book knowledge and I know the applied knowledge

I've never had an erectile disfunction from steroid use.... and shoot tren just on its own! and I never pct afterwards and I have sex...everyday!
... so has that happened to you...or did u read it somewhere? probably read it somewhere and the cause.. could have been something else....you don't know... your just speculating on someone elses information...correct...or did your pee pee not work cause u naturally have low test?
and since u insist on insulting me.....I will say this in my defense... if that's you in your avatar.... and those are the results u get from the juice.... I would never listen to a word you said...cause what your doing ...is not working...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
will just chalk it up to engineer and builder thinking.....
you know the book knowledge and I know the applied knowledge

I've never had an erectile disfunction from steroid use.... and shoot tren just on its own! and I never pct afterwards and I have sex...everyday!
... so has that happened to you...or did u read it somewhere? probably read it somewhere and the cause.. could have been something else....you don't know... your just speculating on someone elses information...correct...or did your pee pee not work cause u naturally have low test?
and since u insist on insulting me.....I will say this in my defense... if that's you in your avatar.... and those are the results u get from the juice.... I would never listen to a word you said...cause what your doing ...is not working...
So you inject Tren by itself and don't do a pct? An you say I don't know what I'm talking about. Everything I comment on I've read studies on, read threads on, read more studies, seen bloodwork etc etc. not just speculating, have scientific backing to most things I say.
Erectile disfunction from an increase in prolactin is a common side effect from 19nor compounds like Tren and deca.
And FYI I wasn't insulting you I was simply stating that your advice is terrible and shouldn't be followed so not really insulting you, only your intelligence.
Another FYI I don't train to be big i train to get a big total so I don't give a **** what I look like, in saying that I'm over 60lb heavier than when I started so it clearly is working.

oldbuffone

Awards
that's what I do...I don't pct personally....Ive never had to...I guess i'm just lucky that way
.....but my advice to him...was to pct immediately...so read my post thoroughly before u post up against it! and call me "stupid"

and yes "I" believe that u should do the hardest juice on your liver first...while your liver is its strongest....not after you've beat it up for a few year...your liver doesn't get stronger in time...it gets weaker...so why subject it to hard drugs when its at a weaker state? and that's just my opinion

FYI...calling my post "stupid" and my advice "sort" is offensive to me... I just told u the truth and look how aggregated you got...so don't throw rocks...cause I throw back boulders of truth

If you don't train to get big...why do you do a bulking cycle? then u brag about putting on 60lbs.? ur obviously just a walking contradiction of other peoples knowledge and that's all you know is book knowledge....but that information does not always pertain to everyone...btw...if you are commenting on someone elses information...yes that is just speculation...cause there's no absolute validity to it! All the information your reading will be contradicted in time it always does... other wise there would be no new information ...there will only be an encyclopedia and that would be absolute...

I wasn't referring to the fact that u don't look big.... u just look like you're retaining a bunch of water.....that's all I was saying....so your advice on a water retention issues seems a lil out of your wheel house!.....lol

I'm not going to comment back...you and I have thread jacked this enough and now any information to this young man is just a cluster ****...good luck to you!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
that's what I do...I don't pct personally....Ive never had to...I guess i'm just lucky that way
.....but my advice to him...was to pct immediately...so read my post thoroughly before u post up against it! and call me "stupid"

and yes "I" believe that u should do the hardest juice on your liver first...while your liver is its strongest....not after you've beat it up for a few year...your liver doesn't get stronger in time...it gets weaker...so why subject it to hard drugs when its at a weaker state? and that's just my opinion

FYI...calling my post "stupid" and my advice "sort" is offensive to me... I just told u the truth and look how aggregated you got...so don't throw rocks...cause I throw back boulders of truth

If you don't train to get big...why do you do a bulking cycle? then u brag about putting on 60lbs.? ur obviously just a walking contradiction of other peoples knowledge and that's all you know is book knowledge....but that information does not always pertain to everyone...btw...if you are commenting on someone elses information...yes that is just speculation...cause there's no absolute validity to it! All the information your reading will be contradicted in time it always does... other wise there would be no new information ...there will only be an encyclopedia and that would be absolute...

I wasn't referring to the fact that u don't look big.... u just look like you're retaining a bunch of water.....that's all I was saying....so your advice on a water retention issues seems a lil out of your wheel house!.....lol

I'm not going to comment back...you and I have thread jacked this enough and now any information to this young man is just a cluster ****...good luck to you!
So your not aware that your liver is the one organ that regenerates itself? It doesn't actually get weaker for extended periods of time unless you do irreparable damage. ds/phs will cause liver stress but not to the point that it won't be able to repair itself unless you had a prior liver condition.

I wasn't bragging whatsoever simply stating that what I am doing does work considering that it wasn't actually my goal to put on size.

I didn't even state anything re water retention....
Studies are exactly that an ill take the word of a study over some jumped up old man any day of the week.
Like you I'm done with this conversation.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Do a low dose test 350/week 12 weeks and finish it with var 60-80 for the last 4 weeks then 80 a week for two weeks alone as ester clears (unless you choose prop) then pct. Don't use mast. It's not useful for your goals.