Consequences of year round blast and cruise

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Me too. To know that I control how I feel is a great feeling. I do have to say that the only thing that has come close to TRT is adding Preg and DHEA to my protocol. Now I feel unstoppable.
    Preg dhea? Option google lol

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

It is becoming the new standard to add in for a lot of doctors- mine included. OnlyChevy mentioned it and how it worked for him and the very next day, my doc brought it up. He wanted me in the top of the range and said even being in mid range is very noticeable. In the matter of a day, it was like a light switch was turned on. Energy through the roof from wake up at 6am until I go to sleep at 10-11, all anxiety gone, and mood elevation like never before. I look at it now like TRT is the foundation and DHEA and preg pulled all the pieces together to complete the house.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Me too. To know that I control how I feel is a great feeling. I do have to say that the only thing that has come close to TRT is adding Preg and DHEA to my protocol. Now I feel unstoppable.
    @ what dosage? I'm still tweaking my protocol. Any help is appreciated...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

60mg test cyp e3.5d
    25mg DHEA sublingual
    50mg Pregnenolone sublingual
    2000IU vit D
    9mg Boron

I also take ashwagandha, bocapa, and Alpha GPC, but that is just part of my daily and not anything to do with TRT.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.16%

60mg test cyp e3.5d
    25mg DHEA sublingual
    50mg Pregnenolone sublingual
    2000IU vit D
    9mg Boron

I also take ashwagandha, bocapa, and Alpha GPC, but that is just part of my daily and not anything to do with TRT.
    What brand dude. I'm gettin those asap! Sublinguals sound more legit, lol.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

I just picked up one my doctor suggested. The brand is called Superior Source. I found that you need to soften them up under your tongue and then you can bite it and it dissolves.

Keep in mind that I have no idea if there are better brands out there, but it is working for me no question. I have labs next month, so the numbers will tell.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

I just picked up one my doctor suggested. The brand is called Superior Source. I found that you need to soften them up under your tongue and then you can bite it and it dissolves. Keep in mind that I have no idea if there are better brands out there, but it is working for me no question. I have labs next month, so the numbers will tell.
    Does your doctor prescribe all this ? I'll have to search all this as I've never heard of this protocol.
    I'm new to trt .
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

He prescribes the test. No need for a prescription for anything else- it is all OTC.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.16%

He prescribes the test. No need for a prescription for anything else- it is all OTC.
    Yeah I hope it helps me. There are so many ways to tackle hormonal imbalances and its all just a guessing game as to which is the culprit.

But @ 180mg/wk of T, I'm definitely anabolic, lol. Sex drive is not terrific though so I need to address all the peripherals like DHEA and Preg before playing w/ T doses for that vitality and energy.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Ah ok thanks I'll look it all up . So I guess u feel even better with all this on top of the trt dose
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Let's put it this way- I feel complete. I knew I felt really good on test alone, but there was something missing and I could not figure it out. e2 was right and everything was in range, but I would still get a little anxiety, libido was decent, mood was good, but I knew it could be better. Reading up Dr Crisler and so many others that are going this route, along with my own doctor recommendation based on my labs that want us in the top of the range, it made sense.

Don't just take my word for it because you may not need it. But if you do, it is incredible.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Let's put it this way- I feel complete. I knew I felt really good on test alone, but there was something missing and I could not figure it out. e2 was right and everything was in range, but I would still get a little anxiety, libido was decent, mood was good, but I knew it could be better. Reading up Dr Crisler and so many others that are going this route, along with my own doctor recommendation based on my labs that want us in the top of the range, it made sense. Don't just take my word for it because you may not need it. But if you do, it is incredible.
    So it won't do any harm then mate , what's your views on hcg when blasting and cruising also
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Well, I just don't want to tell anyone to use it just because it works for me. They are powerful hormones.

I hate HCG and it wrecked me when I first started a few years ago. I see no positives about it, so I am probably not the right person to ask.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Well, I just don't want to tell anyone to use it just because it works for me. They are powerful hormones. I hate HCG and it wrecked me when I first started a few years ago. I see no positives about it, so I am probably not the right person to ask.
    How did it wreck you .
    I just want everything in order now I've started trt. Blasting 12wks tren n test then 12 wks trt and repeat. So got caber adex multi vitamins etc ... Just still confused about hcg etc or unsure if I should run it etc
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Well, I went against what my docs told me (they advised against HCG) and it shot my e2 through the roof, caused bloating, irritability, and I was really tired. Assuming this was because of e2, I took care of that with an AI and I still felt like ****. Add on top of that, it was expensive and another thing I had to inject. I did it for pure vanity because I was nervous of atrophy and once I got over that, I realized my nuts didn't shrink up that much anyway.

Oh, important to note is that I already have my kids and got snipped. I had no real reason to run it.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Well, I went against what my docs told me (they advised against HCG) and it shot my e2 through the roof, caused bloating, irritability, and I was really tired. Assuming this was because of e2, I took care of that with an AI and I still felt like ****. Add on top of that, it was expensive and another thing I had to inject. I did it for pure vanity because I was nervous of atrophy and once I got over that, I realized my nuts didn't shrink up that much anyway. Oh, important to note is that I already have my kids and got snipped. I had no real reason to run it.
    Well this is the thing ... I want more kids in a year or 2 ... So do I run hcg before I want to try or just run it on my cruises to get them ticking over? It's such a big topic . Struggling to understand it .
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Gotta talk to a doc, man- or someone that really knows about this. I am only providing my experience information.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Gotta talk to a doc, man- or someone that really knows about this. I am only providing my experience information.
    True , but can't really tell him I'm blasting tren lol
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

My doc knows about my steroid use.

To the guy using dhea, I was under the impression that dhea converted at a high rate to e. Or is that just for high doses of dhea?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I've never seen test e 250 that was prescribed. My doc only prescribes up to 200mg a week. At 200 I'm in the 1200-1300 range. Now I have been known to cruise at 300mg per week but 150mg is good for maintence with so lean gains.
    So 125-150mg test E a week is good to keep gains from blasts? Say cruising trt at that dose 12 on 12 cruise 12 on 12wk blast etc
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

Yeah 125 keeps me higher than most. But everyone is different
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Yeah 125 keeps me higher than most. But everyone is different
    As I'm new to trt etc , I just had a thought mate, in uk our summer is June July and August .
    If I start my bulk cycle now for 14 weeks that leaves me finishing in beginning of May . Lol . I've timed it wrong . Unless I maintain in may at trt then start a cut cycle June July and August?.... . Or stay on test addition weeks 14-20weeks at say 600 mg cutting phase ,Then to trt in mid June . Carry on cutting July on trt dose
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.16%

Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

As I'm new to trt etc , I just had a thought mate, in uk our summer is June July and August .
    If I start my bulk cycle now for 14 weeks that leaves me finishing in beginning of May . Lol . I've timed it wrong . Unless I maintain in may at trt then start a cut cycle June July and August?.... . Or stay on test addition weeks 14-20weeks at say 600 mg cutting phase ,Then to trt in mid June . Carry on cutting July on trt dose
    There are ways to do this then there are better ways to do this. Lets take this dicussion to the PM's.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.58%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    There are ways to do this then there are better ways to do this. Lets take this dicussion to the PM's.
    Ok pm you
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Been thinking more and more about cruising. I'll be starting a four year degree program in 2015 and I'd like to be at over 200lbs lean, or more, by the time I'm done with it. I think it's realistic with gear since I'm about 204 right now(not lean though I'm 15-16%bf right now), but not sure if cycles would be better or running low doses long term. Probably won't have the money for huge blasts either. Thoughts?

Really my goal is get as big as I can long term, would like to be pro BB status.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Test is cheap....high doses pack on mass and burn fat pretty damn well...above 1k at least.

CraigyDar.....I like to cruise on test/tren 100/100 each a week....I stay strong and stay lean......that small amount can be run 3-4 mos without wrecking cholesterol and/or blood pressure, etc. Just a thought...
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.16%

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    Test is cheap....high doses pack on mass and burn fat pretty damn well...above 1k at least.

CraigyDar.....I like to cruise on test/tren 100/100 each a week....I stay strong and stay lean......that small amount can be run 3-4 mos without wrecking cholesterol and/or blood pressure, etc. Just a thought...
    Yeah I'm looking to donthe same with Test and Trest.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post

What was the cholesterol like on this? And of course, "Mr. Waynaferd Jr."
    These are the main too issues for me at the end of the day, at least the most important
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Low doses of test also pack on mass and burn fat very well.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No exact cholesterol numbers off the top of my head but remember my doc said to cut back on the red meat as it was on the higher range but not too very high lol....

And Jr worked just fine, sometimes just took awhile longer to kapow, I guess
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Testosterone or any steroid isn't going to burn fat in any considerable amount. There was a study done on 600mg/week and it amounted to an average of something like 40 grams of fat loss over 6 months
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Yeah it is weird how most guys that get on TRT lose fat and gain muscle mass along with the same workouts they were doing when they had low test. All the articles supporting it are coincidental too. I found this weird one in one sec.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16210377
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.16%

Yeah it is weird how most guys that get on TRT lose fat and gain muscle mass along with the same workouts they were doing when they had low test. All the articles supporting it are coincidental too. I found this weird one in one sec.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16210377
    To what degree varies greatly based on diet and cardio, too.

I havnt been burning any fat mass for months now. Saw initial fat burning maybe the first 2 months but afterwards all the progression has waned. Granted, I eat lots more now too.

So I'd say it does a great job gettin u bigger without lettin u get to freggin fat.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Right
    What is the actual amount of fat lost here? This study is just showing the mechanism of action.
    Here is an actual study done with treatment and the amount of fat lost:
    http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/conten...nt_2/S142.full

"There was a significant (analysis of variance, P = .006) decrease in intra-abdominal fat volume at the 125-mg (18 ± 41 cm3 decrease) and 600-mg (46 ± 39 cm3 decrease) doses."
    Fat is 0.9g/cm3 btw.

It goes into more detail here:
    http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...jc.2003-031492

You can see that the 600mg/week over 20 weeks resulted in an average of 1.8kg total full body fat loss which is tiny. And this is a pretty high dose for a long period of time. At TRT dose the difference was tiny, 0.1kg ± 0.4 over the trunk and appendages, plus 2cm3 of fat lost from the thighs

In layman terms, less than a weeks worth of hard dieting
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    To what degree varies greatly based on diet and cardio, too.

I havnt been burning any fat mass for months now. Saw initial fat burning maybe the first 2 months but afterwards all the progression has waned. Granted, I eat lots more now too.

So I'd say it does a great job gettin u bigger without lettin u get to freggin fat.
    You are agreeing with me but just breaking down the fact that it does burn fat. Of course if you take care of diet it has a big role. That will always be the case. But, as anyone on TRT will attest to is that it is very easy to keep fat off and not have the cleanest diet.

Bottom line is that it helps burn fat.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

You said that a low dose of test would burn fat "very well".
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

Dude, you have shown time after time that you are a moron. Now you are trying to be a pain in the ass.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Dude, you have shown time after time that you are a moron. Now you are trying to be a pain in the ass.
    If I am such a moron, why is it me challenging your statements and you making personal attacks and not the other way around?
    Low dose of testosterone burning fat very well? Good luck with that. I'll go with putting down the fork personally
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%

That's good since diet hasn't been mentioned yet. Genius.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Don't need to burn fat if you are gaining muscle at a good ratio. When you add muscle to your body it lowers your bf% because your ratio of lean mass to fat changes. I think this is what people experience.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:34 PM
  2. Blast and cruise help needed
    By JohninAZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
  3. TRT blast and cruise question
    By Mikey851 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:39 PM