Consequences of year round blast and cruise

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    640
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Maybe it's the confusion on how half lives work. This is from a post below. My friend, who is a professor in chemistry, provided the response.

    "The material you read on half lives were probably referring to exponential decay, such as is usual with radioactive materials and true, it follows that fixed rate pattern; however, in your case, you have a pharmaceutical non exponential decay and YES, it is dependent on the original quantity you began with as well as how much is left. It is very conceivable and probable that each phase of the substances' half- life shortens as it continues to be eliminated or lose effectiveness. Other factors such as accumulation in the body, metabolism etc., influences the rate, as well.To sum it up, you are correct..."

    At the half life, you have half (in vitro) the amount. Your next half life is 25% of the first. The next is 5% of the first. So after 10 days, you are pretty much at the end of your dose. If 10 days represents the half, then at maybe 13 days, it's over. If you inject 250mgs do you really believe that you will get an even distribution of molecules released into the blood stream over 14 days? Impossible. You will get the most within the first five days. After that the levels start falling off. After 10 days it's usually at the bottom of the chart, near zero.
    Yeah I know that.... the calculator accurately depicts this. I didn't say that you'd get an even distribution of test released into the system. Again the calculator shows this. Not sure what you're trying to debate here but you seem to be agreeing with me

  2. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    Yeah I know that.... the calculator accurately depicts this. I didn't say that you'd get an even distribution of test released into the system. Again the calculator shows this. Not sure what you're trying to debate here but you seem to be agreeing with me
    Probably... If you have a friend who is a doctor, an endo is the one to have. I would love to talk to him if I lived in Australia. My doctor prescribes 200mgs of test per week for me as TRT. Of course, that's not what I do, but it's his prescription. I would be interested why he prescribes 250 every two weeks. It may be the standard protocol in Australia as you said so he is just in line with the others. Over here there is no standard. It's every doctor doing something different. 100 a week seems to be the norm, although I know some who prescribe 100mgs ever 3-4 weeks. Pure insanity.

    But I better understand why you feel that 250mgs per week would be a good cruising dose. And as I said, I agree with that unless the man is in his 20s.
  3. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    640
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    200 a week pharma test you're one lucky bastard
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,211
    Rep Power
    20688
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    200 a week pharma test you're one lucky bastard
    Yeah, I know!
  5. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    761017
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I have assumed nothing and only posted what is fairly obvious. Rather than take it personal, just take a step back and try to understand what is being said. Unless you run lab ranges that are completely different and 900-1200 is near the bottom of the range for Australia, then there is no debate. They are running well above normal range almost all the time.

    Also, who cares who the doctor is? 2 weeks simply is a hormonal rollercoaster and not a good protocol. Look around here and see why so many people move to an e3.5d type schedule.
    I'm 120 divided Tuesday/Friday
  6. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    It's good to see you are doing your own research. Keep in mind that at the end of PCT, your body may not be back to normal. PCT is not a science either. It's very possible that you would recover in the same amount of time once you stop with or without PCT, we don't know for sure. PCT is a rule of thumb that makes sense on paper and most guys swear by it, but we don't know really how effective it is or is it necessary. It sure doesn't hurt to follow a program that helps re-start your normal activities. I say this because if you wait 6 weeks while on PCT, then do nothing for two weeks, your body hasn't really re-calibrated. If it were me, I'd wait at least four weeks, get a blood panel to see if everything is back to normal, then decide whether to jump back on. You may be able to blast for 4 months, come off for 2, then back on for 4. That would give you 8 months out of the year that you are on. Just run blood work while you are on, off and see what's going on. Don't rely on how you feel. That way you're making informed decisions and not playing Russian Roulette.
    I've cycles on and off with pct a few years , but came off a tren cycle 10 months ago , done pct got tested n test was 1.4 .,, in uk. So low everything else fsh levels ok though . Then 3 months ago I tested again after yet another clomid nolva pct test was 5.3 so increased . Had blood test results yesterday so 3 months on and is 5.7

    So still low , but doctors want to perscribe gel only
    But I also would like to cycle again and I'm pretty sure my test levels are nearly at the max at only 5.7 10 months after the cycle
    Confusing and worrying at same time as I'm 28 . Either the gel or blast n cruise myself or lastly eurologist advice
  7. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8402
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    Holy hell...I'm 38, youngest is 7 and I can't imagine having another baby at my age.

    Good luck to you, sir. You're more patient than I!
    Lol it was definitely more my wife's idea!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  8. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    How old are you? Almost all the salient points have been covered, so I'll just add a few of my own... When you say "blast and cruise" that's usually a phrase used to describe guys like me on lifetime TRT. We can't get off TRT because our natural test is so low, so we cruise to maintain normal levels. (On a side note, I consider my cycles to be blast and blast harder so I never really do true TRT.) So if you have the capability of coming off and producing normal levels of test, then you don't need a cruise phase because it'd be moot plus why compete with the same levels your body can produce naturally? If this is the case, then I'd just blast and come off during the time you propose TRT (cruise). If, however, you want to cruise at higher levels, like maybe 900ng/dl, then you take certain risks. The vast majority of guys can recover after years, even decades, of non-stop AAS. But, you have the very, very few who shut down after a short cycle of nandralone, or even Proscar. I would say that if you are in your 20's, come off and let your body normalize. If you're in your 30's, and you don't really care about kids (not saying that it's a high risk anyway) then go for it. My concern at your age would be the availability of AAS in years to come. It may not always be as easy as it is now. So your source of supply has to be solid. And, after competition, will you still want to do injections at least once a week? To me it's no problem, since I inject ED, 365 days a year. Look at Ronnie Coleman; he hasn't been off his blasting phase for what, 25 years?
    Ive been put on trt, I'm 28 and kid on the way ... However I was hoping to blast say tren 600 test 400 long esters for like 12-14 weeks then go back to trt dose for 12-14 wks then blast again.
    To keep me fertile for example if is like another kid in say 2 years time will I have to use hcg guys?? During blasts ... Confusing stuff really
  9. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Listen to DH, the man knows his ****. I vary the lengths of my blast and I cruise at 250mg which is higher than I'm prescribed. Hcg is really only cosmetic, if u make te choice to be on trt or hrt u should be aware that u probably won't be able to have kids. It does happen but chances are severally reduced. If u end up wanting kids u can try a blast of hcg followed by clomid. I have seen studies where this works. But again it's not a guaranty. The longer u are on trt the more damage u do being **** down. I made the choice at about ur age and feel like it was the right choice. I wanted kids but have come to terms that I probably won't have my own.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  10. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Listen to DH, the man knows his ****. I vary the lengths of my blast and I cruise at 250mg which is higher than I'm prescribed. Hcg is really only cosmetic, if u make te choice to be on trt or hrt u should be aware that u probably won't be able to have kids. It does happen but chances are severally reduced. If u end up wanting kids u can try a blast of hcg followed by clomid. I have seen studies where this works. But again it's not a guaranty. The longer u are on trt the more damage u do being **** down. I made the choice at about ur age and feel like it was the right choice. I wanted kids but have come to terms that I probably won't have my own.
    Really? You not even gunna try?
    Thing is the doctor didn't really say anything about no kids ? If like to have more kids one day tho !! Think I'll have to read up abit more mate
  11. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,466
    Rep Power
    1861615
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Listen to DH, the man knows his ****. I vary the lengths of my blast and I cruise at 250mg which is higher than I'm prescribed. Hcg is really only cosmetic, if u make te choice to be on trt or hrt u should be aware that u probably won't be able to have kids. It does happen but chances are severally reduced. If u end up wanting kids u can try a blast of hcg followed by clomid. I have seen studies where this works. But again it's not a guaranty. The longer u are on trt the more damage u do being **** down. I made the choice at about ur age and feel like it was the right choice. I wanted kids but have come to terms that I probably won't have my own.
    It's not all doom and gloom Chris you know that. There's ways around everything these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Really? You not even gunna try? Thing is the doctor didn't really say anything about no kids ? If like to have more kids one day tho !! Think I'll have to read up abit more mate
    There's always options is you want more kids. There's medications that mimic all three hormones required for spermatogenesis. It can get expensive however but it's becoming increasing more prevalent in today's society. I would stress bro that's what fertility doctors are paid for.
  12. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Then the question is whether it is worth toying with hormones for a couple years to possibly struggle to have a child down the road. Knowing several people that face this, it is not something to take lightly and just assume that you'll be able to fix it, if it occurs.
  13. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    640
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    sperm bank
  14. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    yay, AlexPowell saves the day again.
  15. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    640
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    The hero that AnabolicMinds deserves
  16. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    wasnt trying to be depressing, there are ways around it. just have to know that chances are significantly decreased. they were already low thats why im on trt. but i have 2 friends that are on year round and both got there girls pregnant. all though ryan had a black child... and they are both white.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  17. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    Rep Power
    700184
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    There is alot of science not being mentioned here regarding shutdown and leydig cell damage.

    The damage comes through oxidation and shutdown. Science points to the fact that leydig cells do have the ability to stop production and later resume activity however this is highly variable from man to man on exactly what extent.
    My suggestion is to run a low dose of hcg EOD to mitigate leydig cell desensitization from said oxidative damage. For good measure, throw in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night because all of these reduce leydig cell damage via different ways.

    When ready to try for pregnancy, jump on Clomid for 3-4 weeks @ a moderately low dose (<50mg/day). Should work fine. But as with anything, no guarantee.
  18. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Hahaha! Nice
  19. New Member
    AlexPowell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    452
    Rep Power
    640
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    I know several guys that have got their girl pregnant on 3-5g cycles. Single 5000ui shot of hCG did it. One of them needed another shot a week later

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    There is alot of science not being mentioned here regarding shutdown and leydig cell damage.

    The damage comes through oxidation and shutdown. Science points to the fact that leydig cells do have the ability to stop production and later resume activity however this is highly variable from man to man on exactly what extent.
    My suggestion is to run a low dose of hcg EOD to mitigate leydig cell desensitization from said oxidative damage. For good measure, throw in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night because all of these reduce leydig cell damage via different ways.

    When ready to try for pregnancy, jump on Clomid for 3-4 weeks @ a moderately low dose (<50mg/day). Should work fine. But as with anything, no guarantee.
  20. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    There is alot of science not being mentioned here regarding shutdown and leydig cell damage. The damage comes through oxidation and shutdown. Science points to the fact that leydig cells do have the ability to stop production and later resume activity however this is highly variable from man to man on exactly what extent. My suggestion is to run a low dose of hcg EOD to mitigate leydig cell desensitization from said oxidative damage. For good measure, throw in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night because all of these reduce leydig cell damage via different ways. When ready to try for pregnancy, jump on Clomid for 3-4 weeks @ a moderately low dose (<50mg/day). Should work fine. But as with anything, no guarantee.
    Hcg could get expensive if not perscribed ... I'm on trt now .. But havnt asked about anything else I should take ..
    If I'm blasting with tren should I use low dose hgc until I go back to cruise on trt dose ?? Could this be a possibility to help ?
    NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night this I need to research
  21. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Hcg could get expensive if not perscribed ... I'm on trt now .. But havnt asked about anything else I should take .. If I'm blasting with tren should I use low dose hgc until I go back to cruise on trt dose ?? Could this be a possibility to help ? NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night this I need to research
    Hcg #
  22. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    Rep Power
    700184
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Hcg #
    Hcg isnt too expensive IMO. Run 150mcg EOD or 100mcg ED. You want to simulate normal Test pulsation so take in the morning when natural T is highest.

    I mean, 2000iu's is what..$15-20 Maybe? Plus shipping too though but still a 2000iu vial would last u 3-4 weeks.
  23. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Hcg isnt too expensive IMO. Run 150mcg EOD or 100mcg ED. You want to simulate normal Test pulsation so take in the morning when natural T is highest. I mean, 2000iu's is what..$15-20 Maybe? Plus shipping too though but still a 2000iu vial would last u 3-4 weeks.
    Would you do this whilst on trt cruise and blast or just blasting bro ?
  24. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    Rep Power
    700184
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Would you do this whilst on trt cruise and blast or just blasting bro ?
    Either is fine. Taking while cruising is best though. Keeps the leydig cells stimulated to some degree and helps boatloads when you decide to come off. You can either do as I mentioned or just take 250iu twice weekly or E4D or so.

    That should be enough to keep em stimulated to some degree.
  25. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Either is fine. Taking while cruising is best though. Keeps the leydig cells stimulated to some degree and helps boatloads when you decide to come off. You can either do as I mentioned or just take 250iu twice weekly or E4D or so. That should be enough to keep em stimulated to some degree.
    If it helps maybe keeping less chance of permenant infertility then I'll add hcg 250iu twice weekly and I'll look into in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin on my cruises

    Is it ok to up doctors perscribed trt dose slightly . Instead of 250mg test e every 2 weeks up it to 250mg weekly ? Or just play it safe
  26. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    Rep Power
    700184
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

    If it helps maybe keeping less chance of permenant infertility then I'll add hcg 250iu twice weekly and I'll look into in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin on my cruises

    Is it ok to up doctors perscribed trt dose slightly . Instead of 250mg test e every 2 weeks up it to 250mg weekly ? Or just play it safe
    He needs to give u 100-150mg/wk and given in twice weekly dosing schedule minimum. Once every two weeks is more harm than good.
  27. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    He needs to give u 100-150mg/wk and given in twice weekly dosing schedule minimum. Once every two weeks is more harm than good.
    As of next week he's letting me self inject so ill do it weekly on my own mate . Is that a good cruise dose Aswel then 250mg so 125mg weekly
  28. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    A cruise dose that is likely going to keep you out of trouble with RBC, e2, and BP will be in the 120 range, split twice weekly- so 60 e3.5d.
  29. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    A cruise dose that is likely going to keep you out of trouble with RBC, e2, and BP will be in the 120 range, split twice weekly- so 60 e3.5d.
    Yea so basically test e 250 he perscribes me every 2 weeks , when I start self injecting it will be 125 weekly .
    I'll do hcg on cruise also but blast with tren and test
    12 on 12trt, 12 on , 12 trt etc if that's ok .
    Do any one else blast and cruise similar? What's your cycles like
  30. New Member
    jack_black's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    102833
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    97.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexPowell View Post
    The homo that AnabolicMinds deserves
    Fixed
  31. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    54.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've never seen test e 250 that was prescribed. My doc only prescribes up to 200mg a week. At 200 I'm in the 1200-1300 range. Now I have been known to cruise at 300mg per week but 150mg is good for maintence with so lean gains.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  32. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I've never seen test e 250 that was prescribed. My doc only prescribes up to 200mg a week. At 200 I'm in the 1200-1300 range. Now I have been known to cruise at 300mg per week but 150mg is good for maintence with so lean gains.
    It's 250mg ever other week mate giving me at the moment , I've just had another blood test yesterday. This was 2 weeks after my last jab. So he's jabbed me twice altogether
    So 250 jab , 2 weeks later another 250mg jab and 2 weeks after a blood test
    . . I'll wait a week to get results.
    I'm guessing I'll be in normal range
    But I can't wait to start my tren lol
  33. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    761017
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

    It's 250mg ever other week mate giving me at the moment , I've just had another blood test yesterday. This was 2 weeks after my last jab. So he's jabbed me twice altogether
    So 250 jab , 2 weeks later another 250mg jab and 2 weeks after a blood test
    . . I'll wait a week to get results.
    I'm guessing I'll be in normal range
    But I can't wait to start my tren lol
    Injections every 2 weeks will give you a front row seat on the hormone rollercoaster. I shoot every 4 days
  34. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Injections every 2 weeks will give you a front row seat on the hormone rollercoaster. I shoot every 4 days
    Didn't have a choice as doctor prescribed . But I'm pushing for own injections next week so ill do it Monday n Fridays . But I got a funny feeling it's 250mg 1ml amps so not sure how to divide it ?
  35. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You just have to do some math once you know. For those of us on test cyp, 1ML equals 200mg. So I take around .3ml e3.5d which would be about 60mg
  36. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    You just have to do some math once you know. For those of us on test cyp, 1ML equals 200mg. So I take around .3ml e3.5d which would be about 60mg
    I
    Get that but If it's 1ml amps then I have to chuck it away once lid snapped off . It's not vials 10ml where u can take what u need mate
  37. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ah, I gotcha. Another option would be to prefill your pins once it is opened.
  38. New Member
    craigydar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    9517
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ah, I gotcha. Another option would be to prefill your pins once it is opened.
    Good idea,
    Isit wrong that I'm excited about trt? Lol can't wait to blast and cruise sensibly .
  39. Senior Member
    threeFs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    761017
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    18.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

    Good idea,
    Isit wrong that I'm excited about trt? Lol can't wait to blast and cruise sensibly .
    I never knew how good good can be until I got on trt. So many years of bad, I began to feel that was normal. I get excited for every injection because I know how good it makes me feel
  40. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,589
    Rep Power
    1317144
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I never knew how good good can be until I got on trt. So many years of bad, I began to feel that was normal. I get excited for every injection because I know how good it makes me feel
    Me too. To know that I control how I feel is a great feeling. I do have to say that the only thing that has come close to TRT is adding Preg and DHEA to my protocol. Now I feel unstoppable.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:34 PM
  2. Blast and cruise help needed
    By JohninAZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:06 AM
  3. TRT blast and cruise question
    By Mikey851 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 03:39 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 06:47 PM
  5. Who likes to blast and cruise?
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in