Jacked by summer cycle

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. You look great!!!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    You look great!!!!
    Thanks girl! I'm loving that last pic you posted. That donk!!!!
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
    •   

3. Looking good brother. Body is shaping up ! Keep up the good work.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cleveland1 View Post
    Looking good brother. Body is shaping up ! Keep up the good work.
    Thank you sir.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

5. More filter pics.

Name:  image-812199290.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  483.9 KB

Name:  image-195982149.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  492.2 KB

Name:  image-1460656284.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  481.9 KB
    •   

6. All is well except my bodies reaction to ethyl olate. It's starting to make me sore as hell in the injected muscle for several days after injection. Plain old oil from here on out.

7. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    All is well except my bodies reaction to ethyl olate. It's starting to make me sore as hell in the injected muscle for several days after injection. Plain old oil from here on out.
    Warm the spot before then inject. Take Advil liquigels a couple times during the day to prevent inflammation. Usually works for me and my bros. I pin right after a really hot shower then heat pad my injection site 30min after.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

8. How have you been brother. Haven't heard from ya for. While. Hope all is going well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cleveland1 View Post
    How have you been brother. Haven't heard from ya for. While. Hope all is going well.
    All is well. Still chugging along. Results have slowed but all is well

10. How's the progress going, since summer is around the corner, lol.....

11. Hey Mags!!! I thought I replied to this already, but apparently something went wrong. Everything is still on track. Progress has slowed drastically like I knew it would. I had to take the tren out for psychological and gyno reasons. I've added var at 75mg and I bumped the mast up to 800 mg. started doing 3 minutes of hiit between exercises. It seems to be kickin things in again. Waist is down 2.5 inches, biceps and quads up .5, calves up an inch.

12. Name:  image-3647715716.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  565.0 KB

Abs starting to show up.

13. I got hurt and had to abandon the log, if anyone wonders what happened to me. I had a severe pulled muscle. My lower abs. It affected everything I did. I'm recovered. Ready to jam.

14. That suck to hear man glad your feeling better.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    That suck to hear man glad your feeling better.
    Thanks bro. I had a double inguinal hernia in the late 90 ' s. I have mesh and coils inside me attached to my abdominal wall. It restricts what I can do. But I make it work, I guess
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'll be jacked again by Xmas cycle
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:01 PM
  2. Summer cycle advice
    By Jblake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 04:48 PM
  3. summer cycle i'm comtemplating
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics