Jacked by summer cycle

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I also do intra workout carbs, and a lot of carbs before and a sh!tload after the gym


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    I also do intra workout carbs, and a lot of carbs before and a sh!tload after the gym
    This. 75 before 45 during and 150 post.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  3. Oxy elite pro ! Still have some of these stashed away. I ran out of jack3d like 4 weeks ago. Bummed out but I could only buy so much stock at one time. Damn SW wants an arm and a leg for it ! Keep us posted !
    •   
       


  4. Down from 14%bf to 13% on Friday. 1% in 5 days on 3000cals a day. Not bad.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  5. Gotta love the start of a cut! It blows when you don't have much to go and that stubborn fukin stuff won't leave lol. Enjoy this homie. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  6. Everything is on track. One more mm on the calipers and I'll be at 12%. This ****s Rollin fast. I've got some gyno flare up. I've never had an issue, but I've always used an ai before this run. I started oral exmestane yesterday and transdermal formestane directly to the nips. Should straighten up soon.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Everything is on track. One more mm on the calipers and I'll be at 12%. This ****s Rollin fast. I've got some gyno flare up. I've never had an issue, but I've always used an ai before this run. I started oral exmestane yesterday and transdermal formestane directly to the nips. Should straighten up soon.
    Take care of that gyno ..... Keep us posted.....

  8. 10 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  9. Correction...... I wasn't using my bf calipers in the right places. I was too far from my navel which gave me better reading than it should've. I'm at 15% after making the adjustment. This would mean I started at 16%. The gyno is subsiding. I feel like a million bucks. I feel like something kicked in this morning at the gym. All is awesome.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  10. Post wo
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  11. Good stuff bro! Glad to hear the gyno thing is getting resolved
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  12. I effin love tren. People notice it when you lift. You look up after your set and everyone in the gym is watching you.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I effin love tren. People notice it when you lift. You look up after your set and everyone in the gym is watching you.
    I pooped my pants lifting the other day. People couldn't help but stare after my set. Is that the same thing?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I pooped my pants lifting the other day. People couldn't help but stare after my set. Is that the same thing?
    It is. 100% sure.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

    It is. 100% sure.
    Ok so pooping your pants mid set is like being on tren... or maybe I'm on so much tren I sh*t myself haha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Weighed 228.5 yesterday. Waist is down 1 inch. Gyno is going down slowly. I added torem day before yesterday. Lifts are up. All is well.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Weighed 228.5 yesterday. Waist is down 1 inch. Gyno is going down slowly. I added torem day before yesterday. Lifts are up. All is well.
    Good to hear.... Torem will fix u up, lol....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Good to hear.... Torem will fix u up, lol....
    Torem turns me in to an adult film star. Lol.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  19. This is week 4. I'm down 4% total. Started at 228.5lbs. Currently at 225lbs. All lifts are up. Veins in the shoulders when I lift. I've had 2 strangers in the last 2 days say something to me about how big I am. I Effin love tren. The gyno is still moving in the right direction. All is Effin awesome.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  20. Sounding good brother. Wish I was ready to run again. I know your feeling like the man. Keep up the good work.

  21. I have bumped the mast to 600 a week. I think this is going to go down as my best cycle to date
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  22. Great training session this morning. In phase 2 of shortcut to shred. It was the high rep day today. Db lateral raise 20lb x 15reps, 4 sets.
    Front cable raises with rope. I don't recall the weight. 15rep range 3 sets
    Reverse cable fly 15lbs x 15-18 reps, 3 sets.
    Leg press. 440lbs x 30ish reps, 5 sets
    Hybrid deads. I do bent leg deads on the way up, stiff leg on the way down. 225lbs 11-15reps, 4 sets,
    Leg press calf I don't recall the weight. 30ish reps, 3 sets
    Seated calf 205lbs 12-15 reps. 3 sets
    All sets had 1 minute cardio via the elliptical between them. 25 sets, 25 mins cardio.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  23. Name:  image-2977410676.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  367.0 KB
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  24. And for the record, 400mg per ml mast e hurts like a b!tch, like several days later.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  25. I'm in for the motivation! You're looking awesome!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  26. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm in for the motivation! You're looking awesome!
    Well hello young lady. Thank you ma'am. Ur not lookin too shabby ya self
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Well hello young lady. Thank you ma'am. Ur not lookin too shabby ya self
    Thank you!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  28. Looking pretty jacked bro.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Looking pretty jacked bro.
    Thank you sir.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  30. subbed. in for results

  31. I pinched 12% the last two mornings in a row, so that puts me down 5% in five weeks. My bodyweight is hovering around 220-224. I started at 228
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I pinched 12% the last two mornings in a row, so that puts me down 5% in five weeks. My bodyweight is hovering around 220-224. I started at 228
    awesome!!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I pinched 12% the last two mornings in a row, so that puts me down 5% in five weeks. My bodyweight is hovering around 220-224. I started at 228
    Any new updates ?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Any new updates ?
    I hurt my back last week. I started lifting really liked weights after that for high reps. I did pinch 11% this morning
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I hurt my back last week. I started lifting really liked weights after that for high reps. I did pinch 11% this morning
    Take care of that back....
    Liking the fat shrinkage though...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Take care of that back.... Liking the fat shrinkage though...
    I had just left the chiropractor. I think my lower back just snapped back out of alignment. Everything seems to be fine now. Nothing actually hurt when I did it but it did feel like something moved out of place and then I kept having a "Catch" when I would move certain ways. It actually felt like someone tapped me on the left side of my lower back three times. But no pain at all. Everything seems to be all good now though. Going to give it a shot tomorrow or the next day and see what happens.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I had just left the chiropractor. I think my lower back just snapped back out of alignment. Everything seems to be fine now. Nothing actually hurt when I did it but it did feel like something moved out of place and then I kept having a "Catch" when I would move certain ways. It actually felt like someone tapped me on the left side of my lower back three times. But no pain at all. Everything seems to be all good now though. Going to give it a shot tomorrow or the next day and see what happens.
    That's good that the pain is gone...

  38. First day back at the gym after the lower back incident. Worked back, biceps, forearms and calves today. Had a banging work out without any issue with my back whatsoever. Last night I weighed 228.5 pounds. That's the exact same weight I started at five weeks ago. But instead of being 17% body fat, I'm now at 11% according to my calipers.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  39. Name:  image-3344436380.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  290.7 KB

    No filter.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I'll be jacked again by Xmas cycle
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:01 PM
  2. Summer cycle advice
    By Jblake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 04:48 PM
  3. summer cycle i'm comtemplating
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 10:44 PM
  4. upcoming summer cycle
    By Bean in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:28 PM
  5. Summer Cycle - Critique
    By Deez Nuggets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in