Jacked by summer cycle

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Oh ur suppose to get bloods, I had no idea. I guess I'm just a monkey taking random compounds. I made it through school running many cycles of tren. All sides are manageable u just have to learn how. It sounds like u were running to much test with ur tren. But again what dj I know I'm just a monkey taking compounds.
    It's all good Chris I'm just a monkey that takes compounds and I'm cool with that lol

2. I lol'd. Your horrible lipids aren't from tren bro. Maybe the insomnia but the "temper" people get on tren is from unsteady hormones not the individual compound. I get bloods regularly and don't know what terrible lipids you speak of. I had worse lipids from test and winny than tren by far. Look at DH and his tren use... his lipids are great. That's the myth of tren. Just because you had bad lipids doesn't mean is associated with one compound. It could be your diet for all I know. Gh is no cure to sides but it can help. It can also cause some nasty sides andd damage if used improperly too

Oh yeah I would be happy if I died in my 40s with a pro card and the body to make a greek god jealous.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   

3. I wasn't referring to you particularly. I was just sayings know a lot of guys who just want to add as many compounds as possible. When I see them at the gym, and I ask them hey bro. Your running a gram of test with 4 other compounds ? How's your lipids look ? And I get a blank stare, like what is a lipid. I'm like really bro ? I didn't mean to come across as a sick directing it towards you. It was just in reference to the point I was trying to make. Huge doesn't always equal healthy.

4. I want to die old as **** having maintained a fantastic physique my whole life

5. I dont want to steal Stankeylegs thread here. My bottom line is. Yes tren is absolutely amazing, but for some people, including myself I think it's a hard substance. Someday will I take it again, more than likely. I agree there are a lot of myths along with tren, but for me the ones I experienced were applicable to me.

In other notes, when's this cycle starting bro ? I know it's coming soon. Lol
    •   

6. The 24th
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

7. I changed my mind, the 17th, this Monday, 2 days from right now.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I changed my mind, the 17th, this Monday, 2 days from right now.
    I'm pumped for u!!
    I will b watching ur progress from the sidelines...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I'm pumped for u!! I will b watching ur progress from the sidelines...
    Hey hey! Welcome aboard Mags

10. We're about 12 hours from kick off. I'm so moist I can't stand it.

11. Kicked off this morning. Gear had a little pip, but it was expected at this concentration. I'm using Jim stoppani's shortcut to shred, diet and program. I've modified the program to include more leg work. First session will be later tonight. Weighed 227lbs and pinched 14% on the 3 point caliper test. I'm taking life support from ai, 1gm raspberry ketones, 2gms l carnitine l tartrate, 6gm Bcaa pre and post workout, .5mg caber per week.

12. day 2. Nothing worthy of note. Workout was good. I feel great on this diet.

13. Give it a week, u'll feel the juice
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

14. Workout number three in the books today. Worked out on an oxy elite Pro and 6 g of branched-chain amino acids. I thought I was going to vomit by the end of it. As soon as I got home I had three whole eggs, three egg whites, 25 gummy bears, and a half of a grapefruit. Down 3 pounds to 225.

15. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Workout number three in the books today. Worked out on an oxy elite Pro and 6 g of branched-chain amino acids. I thought I was going to vomit by the end of it. As soon got home I had three whole eggs, three egg whites, 25 gummy bears, and a half of a grapefruit. Down 3 pounds to 225.
    Gummy bears!!!!!!! Yes! I love me some gummy bears haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Gummy bears!!!!!!! Yes! I love me some gummy bears haha
    The diet for shortcut to shred actually calls for Gabby bears or pixie sticks post work out for an insulin spike. It's a welcome relief from no sweets for a junkfood junkie like me

17. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    The diet for shortcut to shred actually calls for Gabby bears or pixie sticks post work out for an insulin spike. It's a welcome relief from no sweets for a junkfood junkie like me
    Yeah I've read it. I have a definite sweet tooth also buddy. I'll take gummy bears over pixie sticks any day haha. I have a friend figuring out how to infuse thc in gummy bears, which would be great for the drive home from the gym haha.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Yeah I've read it. I have a definite sweet tooth also buddy. I'll take gummy bears over pixie sticks any day haha. I have a friend figuring out how to infuse thc in gummy bears, which would be great for the drive home from the gym haha.
    Lol.

19. I dont know how you got your cals set up but have you thought of a intra workout carb drink? My workouts were so intense I was draining and losing my pump plus feeling sick before I was done. 5g Glutamine, 5g taurine and 45g of carbs (gatorade usually) fixed my issue.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I dont know how you got your cals set up but have you thought of a intra workout carb drink? My workouts were so intense I was draining and losing my pump plus feeling sick before I was done. 5g Glutamine, 5g taurine and 45g of carbs (gatorade usually) fixed my issue.
    I'm gonna need to do something. I think if I eat my oatmeal before wo, I'll be good to go.

21. I also do intra workout carbs, and a lot of carbs before and a sh!tload after the gym

22. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    I also do intra workout carbs, and a lot of carbs before and a sh!tload after the gym
    This. 75 before 45 during and 150 post.

23. Oxy elite pro ! Still have some of these stashed away. I ran out of jack3d like 4 weeks ago. Bummed out but I could only buy so much stock at one time. Damn SW wants an arm and a leg for it ! Keep us posted !

24. Down from 14%bf to 13% on Friday. 1% in 5 days on 3000cals a day. Not bad.

25. Gotta love the start of a cut! It blows when you don't have much to go and that stubborn fukin stuff won't leave lol. Enjoy this homie. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

26. Everything is on track. One more mm on the calipers and I'll be at 12%. This ****s Rollin fast. I've got some gyno flare up. I've never had an issue, but I've always used an ai before this run. I started oral exmestane yesterday and transdermal formestane directly to the nips. Should straighten up soon.

27. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Everything is on track. One more mm on the calipers and I'll be at 12%. This ****s Rollin fast. I've got some gyno flare up. I've never had an issue, but I've always used an ai before this run. I started oral exmestane yesterday and transdermal formestane directly to the nips. Should straighten up soon.
    Take care of that gyno ..... Keep us posted.....

28. 10 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

29. Correction...... I wasn't using my bf calipers in the right places. I was too far from my navel which gave me better reading than it should've. I'm at 15% after making the adjustment. This would mean I started at 16%. The gyno is subsiding. I feel like a million bucks. I feel like something kicked in this morning at the gym. All is awesome.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'll be jacked again by Xmas cycle
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:01 PM
  2. Summer cycle advice
    By Jblake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 05:48 PM
  3. summer cycle i'm comtemplating
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics