Jacked by summer cycle

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I'm planning my summer recomp. I usually do a form of carb cycling. I eat 100-150gm of carbs on lift days(4). Under 50gm on non lift.
Compounds will include
Transdermal tren 1gm/week 1-16
Trans test 500mg/week 1-14
Anavar 75mg/day 8-16
Hgh 4iu/day, 5 days a week 1-14.
Inj mast 400mg/week 1-16

What do you all think? I'm thinking about bumping the mast to 600.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or trade the mast for primo at 600mg a week?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What bout adding tren ace?
I'm already using tren daily via transdermal at 1gm. That should equate to 300mg a week or more. Honestly, I don't want to pin IM everyday.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm already using tren daily via transdermal at 1gm. That should equate to 300mg a week or more. Honestly, I don't want to pin IM everyday.
I'm curious, how did this transdermal Tren work?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious, how did this transdermal Tren work?
I used it last summer. Good stuff. I use it with phlojel. I figure on 30-40% absorption. You can also control it on a day to day basis.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I used it last summer. Good stuff. I use it with phlojel. I figure on 30-40% absorption. You can also control it on a day to day basis.
At what rate did you gain mass/shred etc compared to injectable?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what rate did you gain mass/shred etc compared to injectable?
I've never used inj tren. I also can't give you any figures as far as progress went. I can say that it was the most rapid physique change I've ever experienced. I've got some tren e on standby, but I want to get "better at it" first. If you've got access to raws, trans is affordable and easy.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Hey guys. I'm planning my summer recomp. I usually do a form of carb cycling. I eat 100-150gm of carbs on lift days(4). Under 50gm on non lift.
Compounds will include
Transdermal tren 1gm/week 1-16
Trans test 500mg/week 1-14
Anavar 75mg/day 8-16
Hgh 4iu/day, 5 days a week 1-14.
Inj mast 400mg/week 1-16

What do you all think? I'm thinking about bumping the mast to 600.
be conscious of hair loss and prostate enlargement with an elevated mast does. but other than that you should be g2g. i too, am interested in trans tren. i don't think i've ever heard of that before.

as far as the gh, why only use it for 14 weeks? i know you know, the rule of thumb with that stuff. no flames, just questions.

everything else looks legit. var/mast/tren is a classic cut. i wish you an epic cut my friend :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
be conscious of hair loss and prostate enlargement with an elevated mast does. but other than that you should be g2g. i too, am interested in trans tren. i don't think i've ever heard of that before. as far as the gh, why only use it for 14 weeks? i know you know, the rule of thumb with that stuff. no flames, just questions. everything else looks legit. var/mast/tren is a classic cut. i wish you an epic cut my friend :)
Cool. Thanks for the reply. I take saw palmetto at 1.5gms a day. That should cover the prostate. I use nirozol shampoo for the hairline. I'm actually staying on gh for 24 weeks. I'm just dropping it for a week or two for water retention purposes. Thanks all. I'll do a small log with this run.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Basically, week 16 of this is my family vacation at the beach. I want to be hard as 6x9 when I get there.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh you'll b slamming p*ssy like crazy. Shredded as fuarrrkkk
I'd be happy if I could get my wife to hold still for a couple minutes. Lol.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
or dart her with pt-141 while she's sleeping.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Interested in seeing the log for this, haven't seen any logs with trans tren.

You said you are dropping GH dose? Just out of curiosity what is your "normal" dosing for GH? I'm not planning on running anytime soon but figure I eventually will since I'd like to eventually be a competing bodybuilder(just want to be much bigger before I start).

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in seeing the log for this, haven't seen any logs with trans tren. You said you are dropping GH dose? Just out of curiosity what is your "normal" dosing for GH? I'm not planning on running anytime soon but figure I eventually will since I'd like to eventually be a competing bodybuilder(just want to be much bigger before I start).
To be honest, I'm a gh virgin. I had a high level competitor tell me to drop the gh and test 1.5 weeks out and throw in some mhp xpel at the same time. I'm a semi professional musician so I know I have to watch my gh dosage regarding carpel tunnel

Mako100

Mako100

Awards
Cool. Thanks for the reply. I take saw palmetto at 1.5gms a day. That should cover the prostate. I use nirozol shampoo for the hairline. I'm actually staying on gh for 24 weeks. I'm just dropping it for a week or two for water retention purposes. Thanks all. I'll do a small log with this run.
A little off topic but why not pin Tren E once a week?

Also how does the Nirozol work for protecting the hair line when using tren and mast?

Mako100

Mako100

Awards
To be honest, I'm a gh virgin. I had a high level competitor tell me to drop the gh and test 1.5 weeks out and throw in some mhp xpel at the same time. I'm a semi professional musician so I know I have to watch my gh dosage regarding carpel tunnel
That CTS with GH sucks.......other that that I love it

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little off topic but why not pin Tren E once a week? Also how does the Nirozol work for protecting the hair line when using tren and mast?
Nirozol, I thought, was for dht based hair loss. I'm considering running the tren inj. I just cant control it as easy if I start experience sides. I'm so stoked about this. I've already started the gh. :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
A little off topic but why not pin Tren E once a week?

Also how does the Nirozol work for protecting the hair line when using tren and mast?
Why would you pin it once a week? Anything with an enanthate ester attached has to be pinned twice a week to maintain stable blood levels. Your opening yourself up for sides pinning once a week.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd have to pin twice cause of the volume alone.

Mako100

Mako100

Awards
Why would you pin it once a week? Anything with an enanthate ester attached has to be pinned twice a week to maintain stable blood levels. Your opening yourself up for sides pinning once a week.
I was guessing he had to rub the cream on everyday and yes 2X a week would probably be better but what is 1/2 life of enanthate..............10-14 days?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I was guessing he had to rub the cream on everyday and yes 2X a week would probably be better but what is 1/2 life of enanthate..............10-14 days?
5-7 days. It has 7 atoms of carbone so theoretically it should be 7 days but to keep levels stable you should pin at half or so of your half life.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-7 days. It has 7 atoms of carbone so theoretically it should be 7 days but to keep levels stable you should pin at half or so of your half life.
Mon and Thursday is how I like to do it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I did Monday/Thursday first cycle with test but this time I'm doing Wednesday/Saturday and I think I prefer it.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've changed the plan a bit. I've got everything in order. Here It is. Should I kick start with something? First 4 weeks?
1-16 Injecting
gh 4iu's per day
Test c @120mg /wk
tren a @112.5mg
Tren e @112.5mg
mast e @ 300-400mg
Var 50-100mg per day weeks 8-16.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a kick start I could do methylsten, sd, dbol, or dmz. Or I could just go like it is.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
For a kick start I could do methylsten, sd, dbol, or dmz. Or I could just go like it is.
i wouldn't really think you'd need a kicker with tren ace thrown in the mix. It kicks quite quickly and will overpower any oral by far.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldn't really think you'd need a kicker with tren ace thrown in the mix. It kicks quite quickly and will overpower any oral by far.
Right on.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man nothing else needed. The test won't kick in for a few weeks, but the tren will very quickly.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
HOW THE FUK DID I MISS THIS!!!! NO INVITE!! I forgive you. Kill it stanky. Looks solid. I might have missed it but what type of GH you running? Is it generic or HG?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
You guys are making me wanna cycle bad, I should've never downloaded this damn phone app and started talking on here again lol

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HOW THE FUK DID I MISS THIS!!!! NO INVITE!! I forgive you. Kill it stanky. Looks solid. I might have missed it but what type of GH you running? Is it generic or HG?
Right on bro. The invite must have got lost in the mail. I'm running rips. Technically generic, but the best damn generic I know of.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Right on bro. The invite must have got lost in the mail. I'm running rips. Technically generic, but the best damn generic I know of.
Nice man. I got hyges but saw tests on my guys rips and might switch.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice man. I got hyges but saw tests on my guys rips and might switch.
Amen. All the teSts I've seen on rips showed 12-14iu's per vial. I use 1/3 vial a day, but call it 4iu instead of 3.33. Whatever it is, my Effin hands are numb as sh!t

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Have you ran GH concurrent with AAS in the past ? The reason I ask is I'm coming up on my like 6 th cycle and I'm thinking of adding GH instead of 6-8 weeks of tren hell. What are you results/ feelings of how you felt overall and the type of gains you made running just AAS or combined.... I have never did a lot of research on GH, I was always scared of the accelerated growth of cancer if it's present in the body. Along with GH gut. From there I decided it wasn't for me, but anyhow... Thoughts.. And I'm really looking forward to following this log to see the results. I think you have a great stack going..

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I'd kinda like to hear some on this also. I still haven't ever touched hgh, I've played with some igf-1 tho. Haha

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first go with GH. I've been on it since about Christmas, maybe a little bit before. I'm looking forward to running it with some AAS too. The first month I was on it, I went from 17% to 14% body fat with no change in diet or routine. I've been told by several people who have more experience in this field than I that what I am about to do is the absolute magic combo. I am stoked. Should start my log in this thread or start a new one?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This is my first go with GH. I've been on it since about Christmas, maybe a little bit before. I'm looking forward to running it with some AAS too. The first month I was on it, I went from 17% to 14% body fat with no change in diet or routine. I've been told by several people who have more experience in this field than I that what I am about to do is the absolute magic combo. I am stoked. Should start my log in this thread or start a new one?
Just keep this log running bro. I wouldn't say GH is a missing ingredient. More like another ingredient. It hits a completely new angle that aas doesn't. I see it as a necessary compound for a competing person. It allows you to recover and stay lean inbetween blasts of gear. You can maintain size on gh with low dose test allowing you to bridge between bulks and cuts. For a non competitor where that level of fitness isn't necessary aas works fine.