Jacked by summer cycle

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

HOW THE FUK DID I MISS THIS!!!! NO INVITE!! I forgive you. Kill it stanky. Looks solid. I might have missed it but what type of GH you running? Is it generic or HG?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

You guys are making me wanna cycle bad, I should've never downloaded this damn phone app and started talking on here again lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Looks killer. Get gains bro!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    HOW THE FUK DID I MISS THIS!!!! NO INVITE!! I forgive you. Kill it stanky. Looks solid. I might have missed it but what type of GH you running? Is it generic or HG?
    Right on bro. The invite must have got lost in the mail. I'm running rips. Technically generic, but the best damn generic I know of.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post

Right on bro. The invite must have got lost in the mail. I'm running rips. Technically generic, but the best damn generic I know of.
    Nice man. I got hyges but saw tests on my guys rips and might switch.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Nice man. I got hyges but saw tests on my guys rips and might switch.
    Amen. All the teSts I've seen on rips showed 12-14iu's per vial. I use 1/3 vial a day, but call it 4iu instead of 3.33. Whatever it is, my Effin hands are numb as sh!t
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Have you ran GH concurrent with AAS in the past ? The reason I ask is I'm coming up on my like 6 th cycle and I'm thinking of adding GH instead of 6-8 weeks of tren hell. What are you results/ feelings of how you felt overall and the type of gains you made running just AAS or combined.... I have never did a lot of research on GH, I was always scared of the accelerated growth of cancer if it's present in the body. Along with GH gut. From there I decided it wasn't for me, but anyhow... Thoughts.. And I'm really looking forward to following this log to see the results. I think you have a great stack going..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I'd kinda like to hear some on this also. I still haven't ever touched hgh, I've played with some igf-1 tho. Haha
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

This is my first go with GH. I've been on it since about Christmas, maybe a little bit before. I'm looking forward to running it with some AAS too. The first month I was on it, I went from 17% to 14% body fat with no change in diet or routine. I've been told by several people who have more experience in this field than I that what I am about to do is the absolute magic combo. I am stoked. Should start my log in this thread or start a new one?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

This is my first go with GH. I've been on it since about Christmas, maybe a little bit before. I'm looking forward to running it with some AAS too. The first month I was on it, I went from 17% to 14% body fat with no change in diet or routine. I've been told by several people who have more experience in this field than I that what I am about to do is the absolute magic combo. I am stoked. Should start my log in this thread or start a new one?
    Just keep this log running bro. I wouldn't say GH is a missing ingredient. More like another ingredient. It hits a completely new angle that aas doesn't. I see it as a necessary compound for a competing person. It allows you to recover and stay lean inbetween blasts of gear. You can maintain size on gh with low dose test allowing you to bridge between bulks and cuts. For a non competitor where that level of fitness isn't necessary aas works fine.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cleveland1 View Post
    Have you ran GH concurrent with AAS in the past ? The reason I ask is I'm coming up on my like 6 th cycle and I'm thinking of adding GH instead of 6-8 weeks of tren hell. What are you results/ feelings of how you felt overall and the type of gains you made running just AAS or combined.... I have never did a lot of research on GH, I was always scared of the accelerated growth of cancer if it's present in the body. Along with GH gut. From there I decided it wasn't for me, but anyhow... Thoughts.. And I'm really looking forward to following this log to see the results. I think you have a great stack going..
    Can some one explain to me what tren hell is? And what are u only going to run GH for 6-8? Tren and GH do two totally different things. U wouldn't us GH to replace tren, u use them together. U probably should do ether one, have u ever injected? Because u asked for his results on AAS. Some one 6 cycles in would know what kind of results u get from AAS and some one 6 cycles in wouldn't refer to running tren as hell. They'd tell u it's the greatest **** in the ****ing known universe.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Kill that **** son, GH and tren **** the what. I'm jealous. Slowly been stocking up on primo, thinking about running a 24 week cycle with primo and GH. It will be way off.

U thought about mixing in a little slin?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Kill that **** son, GH and tren **** the what. I'm jealous. Slowly been stocking up on primo, thinking about running a 24 week cycle with primo and GH. It will be way off. U thought about mixing in a little slin?
    I'm scared of slin. I have been using slin sane with every meal, and will continue through the end. I'm thinking of using Jim stoppani's shortcut to shred program. Or at least base my training on some of the concepts found in it. It looks pretty serious and well thought out. 24 weeks of primo and gh. You'll look like an Effin god by the end.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, it's my pay day cycle. If I get my dream job I'm running it. My boys got rips and they have him at 26 on the last test. There are some good rips right now.
    Christopher
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, it's my pay day cycle. If I get my dream job I'm running it. My boys got rips and they have him at 26 on the last test. There are some good rips right now.
    Rips are, IMO, the best generics out. If I take 1/3 of a vial a day, my hands puff up like a damn allergic reaction. I'm thinking about going back down to 1/4 per day. I am a repair tech so fine motor skills come in handy.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

5iu is the dose that normally u start to notice ur hands going numb. So I'd imagine urs are mislabeled or overdosed. If u run test higher u can run GH higher without hands going numb
    Christopher
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Can some one explain to me what tren hell is? And what are u only going to run GH for 6-8? Tren and GH do two totally different things. U wouldn't us GH to replace tren, u use them together. U probably should do ether one, have u ever injected? Because u asked for his results on AAS. Some one 6 cycles in would know what kind of results u get from AAS and some one 6 cycles in wouldn't refer to running tren as hell. They'd tell u it's the greatest **** in the ****ing known universe.
    I asked because I know what AAS does, the question I was asking was have you ran both together and what were the exemplified results of running it with GH. More muscle gains,anxiety, motivation, overall well being, blood results. The important stuff. Any monkey could take compounds, but to be able to successfully be healthy and productive is another thing. That is what I was getting to... No where did I say replace tren with GH. Your mixing up my thread and this thread. I refer to tren hell meaning 1. The mental side effects induced.2. The horrible lipid panels that I had( hopefully you do blood testing ). The nights awake when I had 8 hours of class and papers to write. Yes, my physique changed but at a huge cost to my health. What's the point of being ripped and dying from a heart attack at age 40.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta post some before pics bro !
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta post some before pics bro !
    Will do bro
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I asked because I know what AAS does, the question I was asking was have you ran both together and what were the exemplified results of running it with GH. More muscle gains,anxiety, motivation, overall well being, blood results. The important stuff. Any monkey could take compounds, but to be able to successfully be healthy and productive is another thing. That is what I was getting to... No where did I say replace tren with GH. Your mixing up my thread and this thread. I refer to tren hell meaning 1. The mental side effects induced.2. The horrible lipid panels that I had( hopefully you do blood testing ). The nights awake when I had 8 hours of class and papers to write. Yes, my physique changed but at a huge cost to my health. What's the point of being ripped and dying from a heart attack at age 40.
    Oh ur suppose to get bloods, I had no idea. I guess I'm just a monkey taking random compounds. I made it through school running many cycles of tren. All sides are manageable u just have to learn how. It sounds like u were running to much test with ur tren. But again what dj I know I'm just a monkey taking compounds.
    Christopher
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh ur suppose to get bloods, I had no idea. I guess I'm just a monkey taking random compounds. I made it through school running many cycles of tren. All sides are manageable u just have to learn how. It sounds like u were running to much test with ur tren. But again what dj I know I'm just a monkey taking compounds.
    It's all good Chris I'm just a monkey that takes compounds and I'm cool with that lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I lol'd. Your horrible lipids aren't from tren bro. Maybe the insomnia but the "temper" people get on tren is from unsteady hormones not the individual compound. I get bloods regularly and don't know what terrible lipids you speak of. I had worse lipids from test and winny than tren by far. Look at DH and his tren use... his lipids are great. That's the myth of tren. Just because you had bad lipids doesn't mean is associated with one compound. It could be your diet for all I know. Gh is no cure to sides but it can help. It can also cause some nasty sides andd damage if used improperly too

Oh yeah I would be happy if I died in my 40s with a pro card and the body to make a greek god jealous.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I wasn't referring to you particularly. I was just sayings know a lot of guys who just want to add as many compounds as possible. When I see them at the gym, and I ask them hey bro. Your running a gram of test with 4 other compounds ? How's your lipids look ? And I get a blank stare, like what is a lipid. I'm like really bro ? I didn't mean to come across as a sick directing it towards you. It was just in reference to the point I was trying to make. Huge doesn't always equal healthy.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I want to die old as **** having maintained a fantastic physique my whole life
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I dont want to steal Stankeylegs thread here. My bottom line is. Yes tren is absolutely amazing, but for some people, including myself I think it's a hard substance. Someday will I take it again, more than likely. I agree there are a lot of myths along with tren, but for me the ones I experienced were applicable to me.

In other notes, when's this cycle starting bro ? I know it's coming soon. Lol
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

The 24th
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I changed my mind, the 17th, this Monday, 2 days from right now.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Answers

I changed my mind, the 17th, this Monday, 2 days from right now.
    I'm pumped for u!!
    I will b watching ur progress from the sidelines...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    I'm pumped for u!! I will b watching ur progress from the sidelines...
    Hey hey! Welcome aboard Mags
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

We're about 12 hours from kick off. I'm so moist I can't stand it.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Kicked off this morning. Gear had a little pip, but it was expected at this concentration. I'm using Jim stoppani's shortcut to shred, diet and program. I've modified the program to include more leg work. First session will be later tonight. Weighed 227lbs and pinched 14% on the 3 point caliper test. I'm taking life support from ai, 1gm raspberry ketones, 2gms l carnitine l tartrate, 6gm Bcaa pre and post workout, .5mg caber per week.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

day 2. Nothing worthy of note. Workout was good. I feel great on this diet.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Give it a week, u'll feel the juice
    Christopher
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Workout number three in the books today. Worked out on an oxy elite Pro and 6 g of branched-chain amino acids. I thought I was going to vomit by the end of it. As soon as I got home I had three whole eggs, three egg whites, 25 gummy bears, and a half of a grapefruit. Down 3 pounds to 225.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Workout number three in the books today. Worked out on an oxy elite Pro and 6 g of branched-chain amino acids. I thought I was going to vomit by the end of it. As soon got home I had three whole eggs, three egg whites, 25 gummy bears, and a half of a grapefruit. Down 3 pounds to 225.
    Gummy bears!!!!!!! Yes! I love me some gummy bears haha
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Gummy bears!!!!!!! Yes! I love me some gummy bears haha
    The diet for shortcut to shred actually calls for Gabby bears or pixie sticks post work out for an insulin spike. It's a welcome relief from no sweets for a junkfood junkie like me
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

The diet for shortcut to shred actually calls for Gabby bears or pixie sticks post work out for an insulin spike. It's a welcome relief from no sweets for a junkfood junkie like me
    Yeah I've read it. I have a definite sweet tooth also buddy. I'll take gummy bears over pixie sticks any day haha. I have a friend figuring out how to infuse thc in gummy bears, which would be great for the drive home from the gym haha.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Yeah I've read it. I have a definite sweet tooth also buddy. I'll take gummy bears over pixie sticks any day haha. I have a friend figuring out how to infuse thc in gummy bears, which would be great for the drive home from the gym haha.
    Lol.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I dont know how you got your cals set up but have you thought of a intra workout carb drink? My workouts were so intense I was draining and losing my pump plus feeling sick before I was done. 5g Glutamine, 5g taurine and 45g of carbs (gatorade usually) fixed my issue.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I dont know how you got your cals set up but have you thought of a intra workout carb drink? My workouts were so intense I was draining and losing my pump plus feeling sick before I was done. 5g Glutamine, 5g taurine and 45g of carbs (gatorade usually) fixed my issue.
    I'm gonna need to do something. I think if I eat my oatmeal before wo, I'll be good to go.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'll be jacked again by Xmas cycle
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 04:01 PM
  2. Summer cycle advice
    By Jblake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 03:48 PM
  3. summer cycle i'm comtemplating
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics