Finalizing (off season) Winter Bulk Protocol.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Finalizing my winter bulk cycle, I am an experienced user and have been competing the last couple years.

Originally I wanted to Run
Test 1-12 600mgs/week
EQ 1-12 400mgs/week
Primo 1-12 400mgs/week
Dbol 40mgs first 30 days.

(followed by proper PCT)

My coach suggested I switch the Primo for Deca.

I’ve never used Primo before so I was looking forward to trying it! I also have some NPP I could throw in the first month?

Advice/suggestions…?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Double the EQ. primo is expensive so save it to when cutting. I'm assuming ur bulking with the dbol, than cutting later with primo.

Idk what primo would do in a bulking phase. Mayb it works great, I've never used primo, but the eq needs to b higher for any noticible results.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
okay thanks for the feedback.

I decided to add in the 500mgs deca a week. So with that in mind would it still be good to increase the EQ to say 600mgs a week.

Also, any reason to kickstart with some NPP?

Thanks!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay thanks for the feedback.

I decided to add in the 500mgs deca a week. So with that in mind would it still be good to increase the EQ to say 600mgs a week.

Also, any reason to kickstart with some NPP?

Thanks!
Npp over deca any day of the week and finish w masteron prop

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay thanks for the feedback. I decided to add in the 500mgs deca a week. So with that in mind would it still be good to increase the EQ to say 600mgs a week. Also, any reason to kickstart with some NPP? Thanks!
Cycling is very simple and KISS rules apply.

Skip the deca all together, kick start with NPP

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even bother with the eq.......I don't get much out of it myself....

Viking23

Awards
Save the primo until you can get enough to run it at 600-800 mg ew for 12-16 weeks .

Viking23

Awards
400 a week is good, just best when cutting bc the zip aromotizing. Best used when cutting imo
I agree that 400 is a good place to start but it seems that a lot of guys have great success at a higher dose and still have little to no sides. I would pyramid it 400 first month, 500 second month , and 600 for the third month . However, I would have started at 500 and do the same thing up to 700 . That way I could find the sweet spot and will know for future cycles.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I wouldn't even bother with the eq.......I don't get much out of it myself....
I haven't personally used it, but I've heard it causes some crazy BP issues and I once read an article claiming it's the most overrated steroid. That's just heresay but thought I'd throw it in.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oh I agree!! Ran 600/week of it and didn't do anything except raise my blood pressure....shoulda stuck with just test/tren lol at least I know now!!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
The eq is a love/hate for me.

Pros: when u have eq kicking in at high doses and tren as well the effects on ur body are phenomenal. It's mostly the tren but the eq really
Helps.

Cons: What eq does is increase red blood cells Rbcs. It's a very good performance enhancing drug as u can see why u would want +Rbcs. But at same
Time it
Can make ur blood very thick.....and that is a problem. Way too much pressure on heart.

If u wanna grow get pharma grade deca, it's pretty much like eq but for humans. For cutting the eq is the better choose , it's poor mans primo.

First fime eq I got from a popular chef and ran 900/week but I was ~15%. I didnt like it
Much cuz my heart would pound but I was sculpted when I cut down. The second time I ran 1000/week from a high quality source. I was leaner and I jus loved it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The eq is a love/hate for me. Pros: when u have eq kicking in at high doses and tren as well the effects on ur body are phenomenal. It's mostly the tren but the eq really Helps. Cons: What eq does is increase red blood cells Rbcs. It's a very good performance enhancing drug as u can see why u would want +Rbcs. But at same Time it Can make ur blood very thick.....and that is a problem. Way too much pressure on heart. If u wanna grow get pharma grade deca, it's pretty much like eq but for humans. For cutting the eq is the better choose , it's poor mans primo. First fime eq I got from a popular chef and ran 900/week but I was ~15%. I didnt like it Much cuz my heart would pound but I was sculpted when I cut down. The second time I ran 1000/week from a high quality source. I was leaner and I jus loved it.
For sure!

To reap full benefit of EQ, being lean is very helpful. Vascularity and fullness are great. Higher BF and it's not as prominent and the LBM gains aren't earth shattering so many feel it's doing nothing. When your 6-8% bf 5-7lbs is VERY noticeable