Dave's Newest bulk into cut for show. AAS, SLIN and GH

Page 51 of 114 First ... 46495051525356 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    whats your e2 at bro? you cut it off at the bottom there..
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!

  2. Registered User
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    63167

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    whats your e2 at bro? you cut it off at the bottom there..
    It's listed 58.9
  3. Registered User
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,650
    Rep Power
    234597

    Holy **** some of you guys run so much gear haha, I've never even gone over 600mg a week of anything. I've always been about low doses tho.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  5. Registered User
    mountainman33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,804
    Rep Power
    378449

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    OMFG! I saw that, and others, years ago. I forgot about those and how funny they are.
    Getting my "figure" back:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  6. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    Holy **** some of you guys run so much gear haha, I've never even gone over 600mg a week of anything. I've always been about low doses tho.
    I'm such a natty small guy my coach advocates large test doses low everything else. I totally agree with it but fuk it. If I was to run 1 cycle a year like Tech you better believe its gunna be 20 weeks and totally insane.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    On another note. Holding off on peptide discussion until tomorrow. I keep finding stuff and reading like a mofo. I'm gunna melt your fukin brains with some knowledge on healing.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm such a natty small guy my coach advocates large test doses low everything else. I totally agree with it but fuk it. If I was to run 1 cycle a year like Tech you better believe its gunna be 20 weeks and totally insane.
    Exactly! And to be honest, I only cycle once every 2 to 3 years. I would like to do this the rest of my life, so I want to keep my cycles short.

    Hurdle: you can blame DD for my gram of test and EQ He said don't be a bi*ch and do it!

    What do ou guys think, AI is completely unnecessary at this point...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  9. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I'm not that retarded
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  10. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Exactly! And to be honest, I only cycle once every 2 to 3 years. I would like to do this the rest of my life, so I want to keep my cycles short.

    Hurdle: you can blame DD for my gram of test and EQ He said don't be a bi*ch and do it!

    What do ou guys think, AI is completely unnecessary at this point...
    Hold off but you need to get bloods around week 6. EQ aromatizes slow. If your number has doubled by then you need to low dose an AI to be safe. Even if for 2-4 weeks then retest to be sure.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  11. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    Anyone ever mess with occlusion training? Thinking that may be the ticket for my calves and bi's
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  12. Registered User
    NattyForLife's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Southern USA
    Posts
    1,479
    Rep Power
    413116

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Anyone ever mess with occlusion training? Thinking that may be the ticket for my calves and bi's
    Ive seen some people online do it with great success!
  13. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hold off but you need to get bloods around week 6. EQ aromatizes slow. If your number has doubled by then you need to low dose an AI to be safe. Even if for 2-4 weeks then retest to be sure.
    Sh*t, sorry guys, I forgot to mention what week I'm on,

    These bloods were taken 2 days ago which is smack in the middle if week 8.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  14. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Sh*t, sorry guys, I forgot to mention what week I'm on, These bloods were taken 2 days ago which is smack in the middle if week 8.
    Very interesting. Thanks for posting bud. I'm a bit shocked that liver enzymes are so low.
    Independent
  15. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Very interesting. Thanks for posting bud. I'm a bit shocked that liver enzymes are so low.
    Iron liver I used to abuse many drugs in the past. Haha...

    http://youtu.be/gaeg2W_dyIY
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037229

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Very interesting. Thanks for posting bud. I'm a bit shocked that liver enzymes are so low.
    They're over blown concerns, IMO. 5-15mg M1T back in the day with no supports only got mine to like 43? Raised about 20points and back to normal 2 weeks after I was done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    300 in 3d... Bad fuking ass. Definitely worth going to watch.
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  18. Registered User
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,454
    Rep Power
    2016730

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    300 in 3d... Bad fuking ass. Definitely worth going to watch.
    Good stuff. I wasn't sure if it'd live up to the first which was awesome.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  19. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Good stuff. I wasn't sure if it'd live up to the first which was awesome.
    Yeah I had my worries too. It's hard to be as good as the original. I was actually mad when it was over...
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  20. Registered User
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,650
    Rep Power
    234597

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Exactly! And to be honest, I only cycle once every 2 to 3 years. I would like to do this the rest of my life, so I want to keep my cycles short. Hurdle: you can blame DD for my gram of test and EQ He said don't be a bi*ch and do it! What do ou guys think, AI is completely unnecessary at this point...
    lol, it's more jealously than anything fellas
  21. Registered User
    hurdlemaker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,650
    Rep Power
    234597

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hold off but you need to get bloods around week 6. EQ aromatizes slow. If your number has doubled by then you need to low dose an AI to be safe. Even if for 2-4 weeks then retest to be sure.
    i second this, eq takes about 6 weeks to kick In, Nevermind just read u were on week 8 haha. Glad to hear that new 300 was good, might have to check that out
  22. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    They're over blown concerns, IMO. 5-15mg M1T back in the day with no supports only got mine to like 43? Raised about 20points and back to normal 2 weeks after I was done.
    I knew the typical concern was over blown I just figured they'd be elevated a little.
    Independent
  23. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    I never really paid much attention to my liver values. As long as I drink lots of water and eat clean they arent anything crazy. I just say eff it and pay attention to the other stuff
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  24. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    Hahaha, that mother ****ers test said 7000+, I wanna see the docs face when he reads that...
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  25. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Hahaha, that mother ****ers test said 7000+, I wanna see the docs face when he reads that...
    I can see it now... "Uh... This guys Fsh and lh are 0. How the fuk does he have 7000 test levels"
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  26. Registered User
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    63167

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Hahaha, that mother ****ers test said 7000+, I wanna see the docs face when he reads that...
    Doubt a doc sees those results but if he did, he'd be like get out of my office!
  27. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    The troll rep has entered the old school section, hopefully he will avoid posting any any of the really threads.

    I'm interested to hear what I've found Dave, if I've been on dats site u can literally get lost I the info
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  28. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    OK, so I literally just did my first injection today (Test E), no issues with it at all, no PIP so far or anything like that (I watched a few videos on how to without pain and whatnot before I decided to start).

    I'm only running 500mg a week (for 15 weeks) and had planned on doing .5mg Adex on both inject days and the day in between, what do you guys think? Should I nix the Adex unless I need it or use it just to avoid any issues just in case because it's my first cycle?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  29. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    OK, so I literally just did my first injection today (Test E), no issues with it at all, no PIP so far or anything like that (I watched a few videos on how to without pain and whatnot before I decided to start). I'm only running 500mg a week (for 15 weeks) and had planned on doing .5mg Adex on both inject days and the day in between, what do you guys think? Should I nix the Adex unless I need it or use it just to avoid any issues just in case because it's my first cycle?
    I'm pretty estro sensitive. I always always always use an AI. On bigger doses I'll use a bit of nolva or I've recently discovered ralox. The best bet would be to get bloods done around week 4 to see where estro is at and adjust accordingly.

    This is your first cycle? I thought you had used before. Enjoy it!
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  30. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    I'm pretty estro sensitive. I always always always use an AI. On bigger doses I'll use a bit of nolva or I've recently discovered ralox. The best bet would be to get bloods done around week 4 to see where estro is at and adjust accordingly.

    This is your first cycle? I thought you had used before. Enjoy it!
    Would you not use the AI for those first 4 week's before the blood test and decide afterwards?

    Yeah lol, I've set up a few cycles for guys while I was in the Army but never used myself. I even have a bunch of DS that I bought during various intro sales (and ban sales) that I figure I'll get around to using eventually.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  31. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,314
    Rep Power
    2377104

    Because of my e2 sensitivity I'd use it from the start. You could try to not use it at first and if you need if bring it in
    Orbitnutrition.com for all your supplement needs! Any questions about our products? Ask me! I can help!
  32. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    well jim its your first cycle this is where you start learning when to an ai. i wouldnt use it until its obvious you need it. then you will know if you are estro sensitive or not. thats why its important your first real cycle to stick to just test. good luck, stay close everyone in this thread will give you solid advice.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  33. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,421
    Rep Power
    7237674

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Would you not use the AI for those first 4 week's before the blood test and decide afterwards?

    Yeah lol, I've set up a few cycles for guys while I was in the Army but never used myself. I even have a bunch of DS that I bought during various intro sales (and ban sales) that I figure I'll get around to using eventually.
    I hope you grow tit taaaays
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,612
    Rep Power
    2037229

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    OK, so I literally just did my first injection today (Test E), no issues with it at all, no PIP so far or anything like that (I watched a few videos on how to without pain and whatnot before I decided to start). I'm only running 500mg a week (for 15 weeks) and had planned on doing .5mg Adex on both inject days and the day in between, what do you guys think? Should I nix the Adex unless I need it or use it just to avoid any issues just in case because it's my first cycle?
    Jim lower your test dose. 1st cycle doesn't need to be that high. I've seen plenty of guys grow from only 250/week. As far as the AI goes, you've kind of got to learn when and wear to use it. If your lower your dose you could probably get away with no AI. Other wise a .5 Adex E3D is probably fine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. Registered User
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179617

    I'm all natty baby!

    DD, this thread fuking rocks! It's seriously like a super thread of DD turning into the sickest looking monster and tons of random other things. Spot on for AMs greatest thread in history.

    The mods probably spark up some popcorn and just read our discussions.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  36. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,161
    Rep Power
    6628018

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Jim lower your test dose. 1st cycle doesn't need to be that high. I've seen plenty of guys grow from only 250/week. As far as the AI goes, you've kind of got to learn when and wear to use it. If your lower your dose you could probably get away with no AI. Other wise a .5 Adex E3D is probably fine.
    Isn't 500mg a pretty standard dose for a first cycle?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  37. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Isn't 500mg a pretty standard dose for a first cycle?
    Yeah for younger guys. If your older then 250mg will make you 18 again. That's kinda make sense?

    On another note... anyone else have wicked aggression with var? My last cycle I didn't really have any and this cycle is identical except the var addition. I never experienced it from the var I used in the past but it wasn't this high or this quality. Its the only thing I can think of. My temper has just been really short. Not over little things but stuff that would piss me off REALLY piss me off now lol.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  38. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    it is standard for the new generations of users. but 10 years ago the cycles i run were unheard of. people can get great gains of 250mg, but not many people are willing to do that. 200mg of test cyp will put me at a test serm of around 1200. which is high. so 250 would i guess put you around 1300-1400 which is way higher than that of an 18 year old. my trt dose puts me at 900ng which is what i crusie at and is a little higher than most people my age have naturally.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  39. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah for younger guys. If your older then 250mg will make you 18 again. That's kinda make sense?

    On another note... anyone else have wicked aggression with var? My last cycle I didn't really have any and this cycle is identical except the var addition. I never experienced it from the var I used in the past but it wasn't this high or this quality. Its the only thing I can think of.
    yeah especially at that dose, you should notice some serious aggression and strength. at least i did. i was running 100/100/150 anavar/winny/trenace, its my new favorite blast
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  40. Registered User
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234809

    haha we posted that **** at the same time about newer users
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
  2. For Sale: P-Slin and Divanex for trade or sale (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:24 AM
  3. Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:20 PM
  4. cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
  5. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in