Dave's Newest bulk into cut for show. AAS, SLIN and GH

Page 3 of 130 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    (((((((((( ĦQue triste!
    Baxter you know I don't speak Spanish.

    <3
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Bump
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Bump
    Did DD disappear again?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Did DD disappear again?
    I hope not too much slin

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Did DD disappear again?
    Probably out sexcapacing again

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Probably out sexcapacing again
    This is what I am thinking...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    This is what I am thinking...
    Same lol

  8. this thread is great. You guys are funny as hell. In for the lolz

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Probably out sexcapacing again
    ^^^^^^this most defiantly this. Looking forward to the story. If its not up to par...im am unsubbing!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CaptForest View Post
    this thread is great. You guys are funny as hell. In for the lolz
    Stick around, it should get more exciting. Only problem is we might not hear from him for 2 months.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Stick around, it should get more exciting. Only problem is we might not hear from him for 2 months.
    Haha! This is very true! Dave disappears for a while and then returns with awesome stories of slaying ransom girls.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

    Haha! This is very true! Dave disappears for a while and then returns with awesome stories of slaying ransom girls.
    Lol some orgy with Brazilian models

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol some orgy with Brazilian men
    Fixed
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Fix me up!
    Fixed*
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. Holy sh*t bros... I am back. Not dead from slin and I prolly need a STD test lol. I am sitting close to 215 and I look leaner.

    Updates coming tomorrow after work since its an off day.

    No brazillians but she was hispanic lol.. one of em.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Holy sh*t bros... I am back. Not dead from slin and I prolly need a STD test lol. I am sitting close to 215 and I look leaner.

    Updates coming tomorrow after work since its an off day.

    No brazillians but she was hispanic lol.. one of em.
    Nice to hear you're more than alright! Gettin' it!

    Better be throwin' up some nudez sounds like you gettin swole bro.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

    Nice to hear you're more than alright! Gettin' it!

    Better be throwin' up some nudez sounds like you gettin swole bro.
    I am posting last weeks tomorrow. I got an app on my tablet to edit them so I can post them.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Ok so I will share a part of my "disappearance". So I am out by myself (my bros were out if town). I go to a local sports bar that the chefs make foid for me that fit my diet (one if em juices lol). So I am sitting there and this skank sits by me and we start talking. I am being an a$$ as usual and pickin on her and made a few "working girl" jokes. She invites me back to her place and the games begin. This girl goes down on me and after stops at the bottom (she deepthroated like a pro).... she comes up quick and looks at me. "Are you on steroids?" Me.. "fuk yeah, why?". I apparently have the smallest nuts she had seen hahaha. This b*tch is actually a "working girl" haha and so I did some serious work. Let me tell you Tren, Mast, lots of test tons of caber and growth made me a pornstar because this girl was wore out. Like weak at the knees wore out. If I had been a paying customer she wouldn't have charged me a dime.

    So to sum it up.. a hooker picked me up, made fun of my little balls, got her uterus bruised up and didn't even ask for a dime. Fukin legit haha. Check in the box for my bucket list
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  19. I f*cking applaud u brah. That's some alpha sh*t.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ok so I will share a part of my "disappearance". So I am out by myself (my bros were out if town). I go to a local sports bar that the chefs make foid for me that fit my diet (one if em juices lol). So I am sitting there and this skank sits by me and we start talking. I am being an a$$ as usual and pickin on her and made a few "working girl" jokes. She invites me back to her place and the games begin. This girl goes down on me and after stops at the bottom (she deepthroated like a pro).... she comes up quick and looks at me. "Are you on steroids?" Me.. "fuk yeah, why?". I apparently have the smallest nuts she had seen hahaha. This b*tch is actually a "working girl" haha and so I did some serious work. Let me tell you Tren, Mast, lots of test tons of caber and growth made me a pornstar because this girl was wore out. Like weak at the knees wore out. If I had been a paying customer she wouldn't have charged me a dime. So to sum it up.. a hooker picked me up, made fun of my little balls, got her uterus bruised up and didn't even ask for a dime. Fukin legit haha. Check in the box for my bucket list
    And this is why we follow

    Lol
    Independent

  21. Well it's going to be tough to one up that.... But it'll be fun to try!!

  22. By the way please tell me you got her real name?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I f*cking applaud u brah. That's some alpha sh*t.
    Yo Doc! Clear your PM box.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    By the way please tell me you got her real name?
    Ha yeah it was Stephanie. Her slut name was something else lol. I will see if she will send me a pic. This b*tch was in love or maybe she just likes short yoked ass dudes with abs I dunno. She hit me up asking if I was busy tonight.... round 2?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  25. Did I mention she's like 32 or some sh*t? Haha. Fukin tight body for her age. I love sluts soooo much

    Name:  IMG952013092495051903.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  8.1 KB

    I am still on a quest to get a girl to pose with some vials on her ass or something
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ok so I will share a part of my "disappearance". So I am out by myself (my bros were out if town). I go to a local sports bar that the chefs make foid for me that fit my diet (one if em juices lol). So I am sitting there and this skank sits by me and we start talking. I am being an a$$ as usual and pickin on her and made a few "working girl" jokes. She invites me back to her place and the games begin. This girl goes down on me and after stops at the bottom (she deepthroated like a pro).... she comes up quick and looks at me. "Are you on steroids?" Me.. "fuk yeah, why?". I apparently have the smallest nuts she had seen hahaha. This b*tch is actually a "working girl" haha and so I did some serious work. Let me tell you Tren, Mast, lots of test tons of caber and growth made me a pornstar because this girl was wore out. Like weak at the knees wore out. If I had been a paying customer she wouldn't have charged me a dime.

    So to sum it up.. a hooker picked me up, made fun of my little balls, got her uterus bruised up and didn't even ask for a dime. Fukin legit haha. Check in the box for my bucket list
    I like the way you roll bro, that's the main reason I follow your logs, debauchery stories first, getting fuking beefy a very close second.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I like the way you roll bro, that's the main reason I follow your logs, debauchery stories first, getting fuking beefy a very close second.
    Check that pic above your post bro.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Check that pic above your post bro.
    Very nice! She's sexy as hell with them tats too.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    So to sum it up.. a hooker picked me up, made fun of my little balls, got her uterus bruised up and didn't even ask for a dime. Fukin legit haha. Check in the box for my bucket list
    OMG ....that's funny **** bro...lmao

  30. Is that a Fukin tattoo of a ninja turtle on her back? Hahaha god that would be awesome. I'd be blasting her with jizz screaming cowabunga if it was haha

    Well done sir

    Well done.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Is that a Fukin tattoo of a ninja turtle on her back? Hahaha god that would be awesome. I'd be blasting her with jizz screaming cowabunga if it was haha

    Well done sir

    Well done.
    Haha thats too funny bro. It was some tree design shiat with vines an sh*t. I wasn't paying much attention... her ass was too phenomenonal to not stare at.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Haha thats too funny bro. It was some tree design shiat with vines an sh*t. I wasn't paying much attention... her ass was too phenomenonal to not stare at.
    Lol did u f*ck up her spine brah?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol did u f*ck up her spine brah?
    Prolly man. She is small like MAYBE 110 and short like 5'6" ish I was throwing all 215lbs of me into that sh*t. She was screaming like crazy. Her tubes mighta been twisted when I left hahahahaha
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  34. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Prolly man. She is small like MAYBE 110 and short like 5'6" ish I was throwing all 215lbs of me into that sh*t. She was screaming like crazy. Her tubes mighta been twisted when I left hahahahaha
    Hahahahaha if I ever meet u in real life I'm buying u some tren brah. U deserve it

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Hahahahaha if I ever meet u in real life I'm buying u some tren brah. U deserve it
    Haha buy me an std panel. I might need it. Its like russian roulette with my dick over here. Lol. I might roll down to florida for a show next year.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  36. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Haha buy me an std panel. I might need it. Its like russian roulette with my dick over here. Lol. I might roll down to florida for a show next year.
    Lol tren cures all STDs brah, thought u knew haha. Yeah brah just let me know, just PM me. I live in Tampa

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    And this is why we follow

    Lol
    Exactly

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol tren cures all STDs brah, thought u knew haha. Yeah brah just let me know, just PM me. I live in Tampa
    I forgot that man. Might be why I have yet to get somethin... you are on to something here
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  39. This thread is far superior to the last. Epic in the first few pages.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Did I mention she's like 32 or some sh*t? Haha. Fukin tight body for her age. I love sluts soooo much

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=93 286"/>

    I am still on a quest to get a girl to pose with some vials on her ass or something
    That's tight for a 22 year old let alone 32.... Gotta say Dave you did well bro! Getting picked up by a hooker has always been on my list of things to get done.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. For Sale: P-Slin and Divanex for trade or sale (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:24 AM
  3. Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM
  4. cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
  5. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Log in
Log in