Dave's Newest bulk into cut for show. AAS, SLIN and GH

Page 2 of 130 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Ok I understand why you use pre workout I'm not considering but really interested in learning more on slin use


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pro520roost View Post
    Ok I understand why you use pre workout I'm not considering but really interested in learning more on slin use
    No problem bro. Ask away if you got questions.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  3. Look who the cat drug in....this guy
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  4. Dave I'm sure you've shared this and I've missed it but I'll ask anyways cuz I don't give a fook.

    What are your goals?

    Body weight?
    Bf %
    Off season versus in season?
    Short term?
    Long term?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Dave I'm sure you've shared this and I've missed it but I'll ask anyways cuz I don't give a fook.

    What are your goals?

    Body weight?
    Bf %
    Off season versus in season?
    Short term?
    Long term?
    Goals for show? Around 3% and in 190s.

    Off season i want to bulk into the 230s to put me in 212 class in season.

    Long term probably sitting in the 230s. I don't think my frame could handle more but with slin and growth who knows.

    Short term... compete in this show and learn all I can. I want to see how I stand on stage and learn my body and how it acts in a prep. Placing wise I don't care. If I do everything I can and learn a ton I win in my eyes. The following season I will be deadly after plenty of off season work and if course the rebound growth from my cut along with all I learn.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  6. What show are you planning to compete in?

  7. I'm in this bitch bro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bigman4 View Post
    What show are you planning to compete in?
    Carolina state in April
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Carolina state in April
    Sweet. I'm doing the Europa in April, in Orlando I only live an hour away.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Sweet. I'm doing the Europa in April, in Orlando I only live an hour away.
    Sweet bro. I might try and hold for may and do one more show in june that's about an hour away.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sweet bro. I might try and hold for may and do one more show in june that's about an hour away.
    That may not be a bad thought. Maybe touch up on what the judges call weak
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    That may not be a bad thought. Maybe touch up on what the judges call weak
    Yeah that's never a bad idea. I might do one in august too, Florida state its a qualifier in Orlando too.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    That may not be a bad thought. Maybe touch up on what the judges call weak
    Yeah its only a 40ish day gap so condition might not be hard to hold and I could come in harder for the second if me and my coach time it right.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yeah its only a 40ish day gap so condition might not be hard to hold and I could come in harder for the second if me and my coach time it right.
    Yeah I'd go for it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Yeah I'd go for it
    We will try. He is pretty convinced he can bring me in at a better package for show 2. I believe him so we will wait and see.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. i shot slin straight into my dick. thats why the bitchs love me
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  17. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    i shot slin straight into my dick. thats why the bitchs love me
    Slin dick huh? Is it like the opposite of deca dick? Haha you are a fukin nut bro
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  18. Natty dik here broski.

    Just c0ck stretches and c0ck push-ups.

    Usually 4-6 set 8-12 reps.

    Superset-sets of course!!!

  19. It just burns when I pee, is that the tren?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    It just burns when I pee, is that the tren?
    No. You need penicillin
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    No. You need penicillin
    On the bright side, you don't have to drop the tren. Might even bump it up and see if that cures it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    On the bright side, you don't have to drop the tren. Might even bump it up and see if that cures it.

    Sound logic!

    I heard enough tren will cure aids and ugly.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post

    Sound logic!

    I heard enough tren will cure aids and ugly.
    That's actual science right there.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Noods.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's actual science right there.
    It's really is. More tren=more muscle=Better looking=more sluts. Facts are facts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Noods.
    here's one. end of the first week of clen. 194lbs

    Name:  11rzkud.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  66.7 KB
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  27. Why are you naked?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Why are you naked?
    i'm not. i'm wearing some black dots.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  29. Speaking of sluts I slam danced this wild broad last night.

    My bed is on this platform and lo and behold she's riding me like a damn maniac, arms flailing head bobbing everywhere, some real exorcist type ****. And guess what happens?

    My ceiling fan smokes her ass from the Elbows up mid ride. It had to have hurt like all hell.

    Like a true sloot she says "ouch" giggles and proceeds with her job.

    Thought you'd appreciate that story Dave.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Speaking of sluts I slam danced this wild broad last night.

    My bed is on this platform and lo and behold she's riding me like a damn maniac, arms flailing head bobbing everywhere, some real exorcist type ****. And guess what happens?

    My ceiling fan smokes her ass from the Elbows up mid ride. It had to have hurt like all hell.

    Like a true sloot she says "ouch" giggles and proceeds with her job.

    Thought you'd appreciate that story Dave.
    Lmao she's a trooper

  31. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Speaking of sluts I slam danced this wild broad last night.

    My bed is on this platform and lo and behold she's riding me like a damn maniac, arms flailing head bobbing everywhere, some real exorcist type ****. And guess what happens?

    My ceiling fan smokes her ass from the Elbows up mid ride. It had to have hurt like all hell.

    Like a true sloot she says "ouch" giggles and proceeds with her job.

    Thought you'd appreciate that story Dave.
    You might need to marry that one ha. She's all business. What a champ.

  32. Ok meatheads.. pics were taken. I am sending them to my coach soon and then I will edit my face and post some here.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  33. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Speaking of sluts I slam danced this wild broad last night.

    My bed is on this platform and lo and behold she's riding me like a damn maniac, arms flailing head bobbing everywhere, some real exorcist type ****. And guess what happens?

    My ceiling fan smokes her ass from the Elbows up mid ride. It had to have hurt like all hell.

    Like a true sloot she says "ouch" giggles and proceeds with her job.

    Thought you'd appreciate that story Dave.
    This is why I am subbing....no offense DD but we need to hear the weekend exploits of using massive amounts of aas, gh, and slin and how this effects random banging of smoking hot whores!

  34. Actually I'm in it for the noodz

  35. Quote Originally Posted by spinyvegeta View Post
    Actually I'm in it for the noodz
    Seconding this haha

  36. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ok meatheads.. pics were taken. I am sending them to my coach soon and then I will edit my face and post some here.
    i hope i didn't scare you off with my untanned sexiness.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  37. Ok my computer sh*t the bed last week so I am stuck using my tablet. I just can't get the pictures edited to post them. Trying again tonight.

    Been stupid busy. This food prep really sucks up my evenings lol. I eat soooo fukin much.

    I am at 15iu of slin prewo and growth will be bumping to 4iu on sunday. My pumps have been pretty vicious. This tren is whooping my azz... Csa knows lol. Night sweats like a mofo.

    Other than that I feel good. Should be bringing in exemestane next week and dropping adex. The adex just doesn't control estrogen long enough imo. Feels like 6-7 hours after a dose I start putting on water again and I hate having to dose it a couple times a day.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  38. In buddy! Can't believe I am this late!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    In buddy! Can't believe I am this late!
    Out.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  40. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Out.
    (((((((((( ĦQue triste!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. For Sale: P-Slin and Divanex for trade or sale (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:24 AM
  3. Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM
  4. cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
  5. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Log in
Log in