Dave's Newest bulk into cut for show. AAS, SLIN and GH

Page 152 of 208 First ... 150151152153154 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Something about being around water makes me hungry as heck. Not even when I'm swimming, but you put me on the beach or on a riverbank chillin' & I get ravenous - maybe it's the downtime & I just think about food lol ALWAYS pack food for beach/float trips/river fun. Part of relaxing is not starving
    Happens to me as well, hot dogs, burgers, brew, and starcrunch. I never eat starcrunch unless I'm floating or camping.


  2. Hey Dave got a question for you. I've got to go under the knife next week for a muscular issue with my lower back. My guy is out of GH so I can't use that.
    I was thinking about running low dose test and var to help the healing process. Do you think that would help recovery??
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Hey Dave got a question for you. I've got to go under the knife next week for a muscular issue with my lower back. My guy is out of GH so I can't use that. I was thinking about running low dose test and var to help the healing process. Do you think that would help recovery??
    Yes! 200-300mg test e or c and 25-50mg var. Try to dose the var seperate from any pain meds and you are golden.

    Edit* also you could look at MGF PEG. If you are interested I could pull the dose age up. I used that for injury to help repair
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  4. I said I would get a pic for you guys of the girl at my gym. This is the only one I can post and not get banned. WOOT! I love being big



    Name:  image-422577666.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  540.9 KB
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yes! 200-300mg test e or c and 25-50mg var. Try to dose the var seperate from any pain meds and you are golden. Edit* also you could look at MGF PEG. If you are interested I could pull the dose age up. I used that for injury to help repair
    Ok cool as I'll get some var on the way! MGF PEG? I'll have to see if I can get my hands on some, usually peps are order in but I'll have to try and find some locally. Cheers Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I said I would get a pic for you guys of the girl at my gym. This is the only one I can post and not get banned. WOOT! I love being big <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****10 1511"/>
    Damn Dave that's nice. Very nice!
    •   
       


  6. Rib script tats. Love that shiit
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Rib script tats. Love that shiit
    Werd! I love inked girls, and non inked girls. Fuk I just like hot women tattooed or not. But a. 7 with a full sleeve tat goes up a a point. 2 if it's really good artwork
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yes! 200-300mg test e or c and 25-50mg var. Try to dose the var seperate from any pain meds and you are golden. Edit* also you could look at MGF PEG. If you are interested I could pull the dose age up. I used that for injury to help repair
    Hey do you mind pulling the mgf dose page up? I can get it easily enough. How much did you use for injury recovery?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Werd! I love inked girls, and non inked girls. Fuk I just like hot women tattooed or not. But a. 7 with a full sleeve tat goes up a a point. 2 if it's really good artwork
    x100
    "if there's one thing women love, it's a vascular man" - stewie griffin

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I said I would get a pic for you guys of the girl at my gym. This is the only one I can post and not get banned. WOOT! I love being big

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****10 1511"/>
    Gad DAYUM!!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Gad DAYUM!!
    Yeah man. You been following this thread for awhile? If you go back in the front to middle I was on a stupid streak for awhile. Smoke show girls love big dudes.

    This girl is hot as hell but the way she works out... I want to ravage her in the gym. Yoga pants, tank top, hair up smashing out 185 for 20 reps in the squat rack... Then starts super setting RDLs and lunges. This girl goes just as ham on weights like me and my workout partner. It's by far the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Almost... Hahaha

    I have been lifting with another bodybuilder. He's also a heavyweight and is doing the same shows as me. We will go at it on stage. He is helping me grow my back and I'm helping him focus on his legs. We literally have taking eachother to complete and utter failure these last 3 weeks. I am never not sore. We train out glutes harder than people train thier arms. We are trying to get striations in our glutes... The true sign of leanness and superb conditioning.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    Yeah man. You been following this thread for awhile? If you go back in the front to middle I was on a stupid streak for awhile. Smoke show girls love big dudes.

    This girl is hot as hell but the way she works out... I want to ravage her in the gym. Yoga pants, tank top, hair up smashing out 185 for 20 reps in the squat rack... Then starts super setting RDLs and lunges. This girl goes just as ham on weights like me and my workout partner. It's by far the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Almost... Hahaha

    I have been lifting with another bodybuilder. He's also a heavyweight and is doing the same shows as me. We will go at it on stage. He is helping me grow my back and I'm helping him focus on his legs. We literally have taking eachother to complete and utter failure these last 3 weeks. I am never not sore. We train out glutes harder than people train thier arms. We are trying to get striations in our glutes... The true sign of leanness and superb conditioning.
    I did jump in awhile back but have read through the whole log. I need to get some pics up of the hotties in my gym at 5am! The thing with working out at that time of day is how dedicated everyone is...And it shows! Yoga pants is a blessing and a curse...depending on who thinks they should be wearing them. I do seem to find a little extra intensity with my lifts when the hotties are around lol
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I said I would get a pic for you guys of the girl at my gym. This is the only one I can post and not get banned. WOOT! I love being big <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****10 1511"/>
    hahaha my boy!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I have been lifting with another bodybuilder. He's also a heavyweight and is doing the same shows as me. We will go at it on stage. He is helping me grow my back and I'm helping him focus on his legs. We literally have taking eachother to complete and utter failure these last 3 weeks. I am never not sore. We train out glutes harder than people train thier arms. We are trying to get striations in our glutes... The true sign of leanness and superb conditioning.
    This is AWESOME to hear, a great training partner is a huge advantage

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hurdlemaker View Post
    This is AWESOME to hear, a great training partner is a huge advantage
    Yeah but it's more for motivation. A good partner knows you and your weaknesses and will be straight up and brutal honest with you. He pushes me to the point I literally puked mid set of deads last week and swallowed it back down because he wouldn't let me stop. While I was reppin it and gagging he brought me a trash can and I blew chunks and never let go if the bar. Totally a true moment of bodybuilder love



    Name:  image-1324321871.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  495.0 KB

    My training partner's lat spread
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  16. OMG! He's freaking huge!!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yeah but it's more for motivation. A good partner knows you and your weaknesses and will be straight up and brutal honest with you. He pushes me to the point I literally puked mid set of deads last week and swallowed it back down because he wouldn't let me stop. While I was reppin it and gagging he brought me a trash can and I blew chunks and never let go if the bar. Totally a true moment of bodybuilder love <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****10 1543"/> My training partner's lat spread
    That's a VERY nice lat spread!!!!!

  18. He pushes me to the point I literally puked mid set of deads last week and swallowed it back down because he wouldn't let me stop. While I was reppin it and gagging he brought me a trash can and I blew chunks and never let go if the bar. Totally a true moment of bodybuilder love
    Fking badass man.

  19. Damn that's some solid motivation trying to walk in his shadow ha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Damn that's some solid motivation trying to walk in his shadow ha.
    Haha yeah. He's got 10lbs on me. I'm as wide as him but my legs RUIN his lol. My spread for lats is his width but he has the drop and tie in of his lower lats. He has a 28" waist which helps. We give eachother **** because he has a Phil Heath physique that's all aesthetic while I have a short blocky Branch Warren style or a Jay going on.

    The other day a guy compared our workouts to how Jackson and Branch lift. Balls to the wall aggression and constant volume of heavy weight to utter and complete failure in every set. It's vicious. We hit 225lb squats for 40 reps last week followed by 315 deads for 40 reps to START our workout. That was when I puked.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  21. That's ridiculous I don't even think I can hit 135 for a set of 40. For that matter I don't think I could do 40 reps in a set of anything.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    That's ridiculous I don't even think I can hit 135 for a set of 40. For that matter I don't think I could do 40 reps in a set of anything.
    You'd be amazed at what you can do. 40 reps of anything just hurts though lol.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You'd be amazed at what you can do. 40 reps of anything just hurts though lol.
    For like a week after ha. I did a program that had sets of squats and shoulder presses superset.
    50/40/30/20/10/5/5/10/20/30/40/50 reps. The doms were insane the first few workouts but I'll be damned if it doesn't build your cardio and recovery to epic levels in like 2 weeks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    For like a week after ha. I did a program that had sets of squats and shoulder presses superset. 50/40/30/20/10/5/5/10/20/30/40/50 reps. The doms were insane the first few workouts but I'll be damned if it doesn't build your cardio and recovery to epic levels in like 2 weeks.
    DTP... Done that...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  25. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    DTP... Done that...
    What'd you think? I enjoyed it at the end of my cut (I did the entire body by design 12 week plan and the last 3 weeks are DTP). Its definitely something different and brutal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 11:39 PM
  2. For Sale: P-Slin and Divanex for trade or sale (Muscle Builders)
    By crzyyoungn in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 08:24 AM
  3. Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 06:20 PM
  4. cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
  5. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Log in
Log in