Masteron shrunk my gyno.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Ow I know people will argue with me forever saying that masteron isn't an AI and it won't reverse gyno. But I have had puffy, sensitive nipples for several months now. A couple weeks ago I started some masteron prop and within a week there was little to no sensitivity and the lumps had begun to shrink. Now they are at least half the size of what they were. The only thing I have changed is adding mast. I was on/am currently on test prop 400/week. I know I will likely get flamed but I'm not saying that mast is a cure for gyno, just what it did for me. My nipples are in better shape now than they have been in years, never seen them so small, not even with letro.

Keep an open mind, mast works for me. Also keep in mind masteron was originally a breast cancer drug, not unlike our gyno fighting friend nolvadex.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ow I know people will argue with me forever saying that masteron isn't an AI and it won't reverse gyno. But I have had puffy, sensitive nipples for several months now. A couple weeks ago I started some masteron prop and within a week there was little to no sensitivity and the lumps had begun to shrink. Now they are at least half the size of what they were. The only thing I have changed is adding mast. I was on/am currently on test prop 400/week. I know I will likely get flamed but I'm not saying that mast is a cure for gyno, just what it did for me. My nipples are in better shape now than they have been in years, never seen them so small, not even with letro.

Keep an open mind, mast works for me. Also keep in mind masteron was originally a breast cancer drug, not unlike our gyno fighting friend nolvadex.
You are correct bro. No flaming from me. Masterone has known anti estrogen properties (AE) but it does not have the properties of a Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). Everytime I use mast my nipples look great lol. Same with winny (almost same properties just smaller scale).

I cruise on Mast E with my Test E year round unless I am blasting or running full cycles. It is purely for its AE properties and helps me avoid using an AI while cruising on 3-400mg if test e.

Glad it worked for you. The best way to keep that is run exemestane through post cycle to help control estrogen and prevent a rebound as the long esters clear and your body reaches homeostasis.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I love Mast. I'm on it now again. Don't think I'll ever cycle without it.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I'm running 400/week test prop and 400/week mast prop. Awesome vascularity and zero bloat.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm considering running it, it seems like a good way to add some umph to my cycle without giving me gyno. I always get gyno lol.

I don't care about vascularity or whatever, I've probably got too much chub anyways. How are the strength gains? Negligible?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Well the aggressiveness I feel it adds in the gym makes it worth it even if the strength is mostly from the test! And the fact that I'm not bloating is awesome too because I'm not gonna lie, I don't have the cleanest diet. Never really have had the best diet. But I make sure I get tons of protein, but I also eat lots of carbs and calories. Normally I bloat up pretty easily from all the carbs but I'm staying under 12% bodyfat whilst gaining muscle! I'm more than impressed with masteron, think I will use it in all my future cycles!

A nice plus is the added energy throughout the day and the crazy number of random woodies!! Lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I see Mast as more of an ancillary type compound in my cycles. Its profile is very interesting plus the fact it isn't faked easily usually guarantees its legit. Only down side is it is expensive to make so I have seen some crappy dosed vials so make sure your source is a nice dude lol.

For Mast E- great in long ester cycles at around 200-400mg ew. Anything over that is a waste imo because you should be bumping the other compounds. (Unless you are running 2g of test then maybe 600mg mast would be good).

For cruising (I use it like this). I cruise on 300-450mg of test E between cycles at that dose I have to control estrogen slightly. A dose of Mast E at about 100-200mg ew is enough to control my estrogen and keep me from using an expensive AI ed or every couple days. A dose at 200mg ew keeps my waist dry and veins popping but my dht and lipids don't suffer. Plus a 10ml vial is 10 weeks roughly at that dose.. not bad and cheaper than 10 weeks of an AI. BUT YOU MUST WATCH YOUR PROSTATE.

Mast P- this is versatile and can be used in bulks or cuts and is awesome. Downside is if you are prone to hairloss this sh*t WILL thin you out. Great estrogen control and any gains are solid and dry.

Dosed at 300-800mg ew is best. I feel its to expensive to run past 800 and effects are diminishing because of saturation of the cells. You need to be careful of your prostate tho at higher doses (past 400mg) for cycles longer than 6 weeks in my experience but nothing some proscar can't fix.

We should move the topic of this thread into questions and discussion of Masterone if the OP diesnt mind. Its a compound overlooked for a lot of cycles.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
BUT YOU MUST WATCH YOUR PROSTATE... You need to be careful of your prostate tho at higher doses (past 400mg) for cycles longer than 6 weeks in my experience but nothing some proscar can't fix.
Agree with everything you said. The debate in medical circles as to whether it's E2 or DHT that causes an enlarged prostrate is evenly split. I had a long conversation with a well known doctor, an expert in TRT/AAS and he explained how DHT does not cause an enlarged prostrate but in fact it's E2. I wish I had saved his comments. Since I have an enlarged prostrate I have to be very careful about it. I would err on the side of caution and suspect both, E2 and DHT to be antagonistic to the prostrate. I can add to the argument of E2 being the cause, but tend to think DHT may bear some cause and effect.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Agree with everything you said. The debate in medical circles as to whether it's E2 or DHT that causes an enlarged prostrate is evenly split. I had a long conversation with a well known doctor, an expert in TRT/AAS and he explained how DHT does not cause an enlarged prostrate but in fact it's E2. I wish I had saved his comments. Since I have an enlarged prostrate I have to be very careful about it. I would err on the side of caution and suspect both, E2 and DHT to be antagonistic to the prostrate. I can add to the argument of E2 being the cause, but tend to think DHT may bear some cause and effect.
I agree with you 100% and I believe we spoke of this in one of my threads. Controlling both should be a top priority especially if you are prone to prostate problems.