Prop or Sust or maybe something else

  1. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Prop or Sust or maybe something else


    Alright so right now I just came off a rotator cuff injury and I'm running a low dose test cycle(250mg/week) with an SD kicker(20/20/30/30). Keeping test low to see if I'll respond at all to a low dose.

    This run will end in January(~12wks) and I am considering blasting a higher dose of prop or sust(400-600mgs probably) or a similar compound at the end and trying to cut up without losing any of the mass I've gained while working so hard at bulking. This would also be nice to see how I respond to short esters and a little higher dose of test in a relatively short amount of time.

    Also I have Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex all on hand as well as some D-Pol powder and straight DAA before anyone asks about all that. I've ran a few cycles before Hdrol, SD/Stano, and an SD/Test I had to cut short because I blew my rotator cuff and then subsequently lost 25lbs over about 3 months of being out of the gym.

    EDIT: Maybe shouldn't have said "just" came off rotator cuff injury, I did train natty again for a couple months and about +10lbs before I started my current cycle.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  2. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I wouldnt "cut up" at the end of a bulk. You need to maintain and let your body adjust to the new weight if you want to keep it. Now drying out before pct is different and thats why guys run winny the last few weeks.

    Bulk all out and gain what you can. Pct and work to keep those gains. Then start cutting natty. About 2-3 weeks into a natty cut start your gear and roll into a hard cut cycle.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I wouldnt "cut up" at the end of a bulk. You need to maintain and let your body adjust to the new weight if you want to keep it. Now drying out before pct is different and thats why guys run winny the last few weeks.

    Bulk all out and gain what you can. Pct and work to keep those gains. Then start cutting natty. About 2-3 weeks into a natty cut start your gear and roll into a hard cut cycle.
    Makes sense, I wasn't 100% sure about it honestly that's why I posted. I was also thinking of maybe extending the cycle 2-3 months and running some deca with the test e. Thought this might be good for my joints as well. Maybe would be better to just up the test e dose though since I don't have too much experience with test?
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8404
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    25.04%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'd do your bulk as planned , do a 200/week cruise, then go into a cutter.

    Test is a great multi tool....diet mostly dictates the outcome, but I've gotten the biggest and leanest on a test blend @ 900/week.....dosed EOD and no AI needed.....

    Ran tren, deca, mast, and eq, in various doses and combos, but lots of test is hard to beat IMO.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  5. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Honestly my advice for a cycle you could run and help heal up some of the joint issues is this.

    Test Weeks 1-12 500mg EW
    Deca Weeks 1-10 @400-500mg EW
    Adex Weeks 1-13 .75-1mg EW split up
    Caber Weeks 1-13 1mg EW split in 2 doses

    You can sub out the Deca for NPP like this-
    NPP Weeks 1-8 150mg M/W/F

    The up side of NPP is most guys get less bloat and if for some reason you need to stop it clears your system faster than deca. They are the same compound just different esters but its night and day for some guys. BUT both lube up your joints nicely.

    PCT is basic stuff. You know how to do that. Just remember you gotta run Clomid if you used a 19-nor.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  6. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Honestly my advice for a cycle you could run and help heal up some of the joint issues is this.

    Test Weeks 1-12 500mg EW
    Deca Weeks 1-10 @400-500mg EW
    Adex Weeks 1-13 .75-1mg EW split up
    Caber Weeks 1-13 1mg EW split in 2 doses

    You can sub out the Deca for NPP like this-
    NPP Weeks 1-8 150mg M/W/F

    The up side of NPP is most guys get less bloat and if for some reason you need to stop it clears your system faster than deca. They are the same compound just different esters but its night and day for some guys. BUT both lube up your joints nicely.

    PCT is basic stuff. You know how to do that. Just remember you gotta run Clomid if you used a 19-nor.
    This sounds perfect actually, already have enough clomid on hand for a PCT and a decent amount of Adex. If I'm gonna continue bulking, which is probably best anyway since my shorter term goal is to hit 190-200 lean in the next 2 years, this is definitely what I want to do. You're the man Dave.

    So I will continue bulking, and either go with this test/deca cycle, or higher dose test. But thinking test/deca right now, always good to think things over for awhile first though.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  7. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

    This sounds perfect actually, already have enough clomid on hand for a PCT and a decent amount of Adex. If I'm gonna continue bulking, which is probably best anyway since my shorter term goal is to hit 190-200 lean in the next 2 years, this is definitely what I want to do. You're the man Dave.

    So I will continue bulking, and either go with this test/deca cycle, or higher dose test. But thinking test/deca right now, always good to think things over for awhile first though.
    Yes think it over. that is a very conservative cycle but will also give you a feel for both those compounds at the same time. I am an advocate of trying everything and finding what works. For example my buddy gets FREAKY on 1g of Sust but Test E is a different story, just crazy sides. Everyone is different and if you try proven doseages that work you can bump up in the future and keep milking gains. No need to switch stuff up unless its not working.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So here's what's been going on in case anyone had any interest:

    Was on Test 250mg/wk and SD 20/20/30 from Oct 30 to Nov 20th, decided to only do SD for 3 weeks since that's where I've gotten most my gains from it in the past and the back pumps get pretty ridiculous for me at 30mg(but good for milkin' last bit of gains). Then test 250/wk for the week after that, and now I'm going to bump up to 500mg/wk for another 10 weeks and cut the cycle off there. Just did first shot of 250mg today. Also I had to add in Adex .5 eod this last week started getting a lot of nipple sensitivity but in check now.

    It's a lot more conservative than what I was thinking before, but given my low experience with injectables I think this is a good idea. This makes it a 14wk cycle.

    Also I tried Nolva at first to control nip sensitivity since I had heard around the ever reliable internet that some people prefer it over Adex/Aromasin for estro control on cycle, but after using it for around 4 days at 10mg ed I felt no change so went to Adex which worked right away(both from same lab).

    EDIT: Lol forgot to say I'm up about 12lbs since start of cycle, weighed in at 187 this morning. Puts me at about 20lbs gained since coming back to gym after recovery from injury. Also I'm leaner and more muscular than last time I was at this weight
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  9. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,483
    Rep Power
    1861626
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    So here's what's been going on in case anyone had any interest:

    Was on Test 250mg/wk and SD 20/20/30 from Oct 30 to Nov 20th, decided to only do SD for 3 weeks since that's where I've gotten most my gains from it in the past and the back pumps get pretty ridiculous for me at 30mg(but good for milkin' last bit of gains). Then test 250/wk for the week after that, and now I'm going to bump up to 500mg/wk for another 10 weeks and cut the cycle off there. Just did first shot of 250mg today. Also I had to add in Adex .5 eod this last week started getting a lot of nipple sensitivity but in check now.

    It's a lot more conservative than what I was thinking before, but given my low experience with injectables I think this is a good idea. This makes it a 14wk cycle.

    Also I tried Nolva at first to control nip sensitivity since I had heard around the ever reliable internet that some people prefer it over Adex/Aromasin for estro control on cycle, but after using it for around 4 days at 10mg ed I felt no change so went to Adex which worked right away(both from same lab).

    EDIT: Lol forgot to say I'm up about 12lbs since start of cycle, weighed in at 187 this morning. Puts me at about 20lbs gained since coming back to gym after recovery from injury. Also I'm leaner and more muscular than last time I was at this weight
    Just FYI nolva doesn't actually control estrogen, the reason it's recommended for nip sensitivity is due to the fact that it specifically targets breast tissue growth in men.
  10. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Just FYI nolva doesn't actually control estrogen, the reason it's recommended for nip sensitivity is due to the fact that it specifically targets breast tissue growth in men.
    Ah I see. So it makes more sense then to use the nolva with arimidex or aromasin when you get problems like that? Then taper off the nolva after a bit I guess.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,483
    Rep Power
    1861626
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

    Ah I see. So it makes more sense then to use the nolva with arimidex or aromasin when you get problems like that? Then taper off the nolva after a bit I guess.
    I'd just run aromasin and If you start getting sensitivity add in nolva, start up around 20mg until it subsides then drop to 10mg. In saying that tho at your dosages aromasin will be more than sufficient to control estrogen. If you start to develop lumps under your nips there's a few options 1) letrozole therapy ( which sucks as it absolutely obliterates estrogen effecting libido and joints ) or 2) raloxifene and nolvadex combo which imo is more efficient and less painful.
  12. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    I'd just run aromasin and If you start getting sensitivity add in nolva, start up around 20mg until it subsides then drop to 10mg. In saying that tho at your dosages aromasin will be more than sufficient to control estrogen. If you start to develop lumps under your nips there's a few options 1) letrozole therapy ( which sucks as it absolutely obliterates estrogen effecting libido and joints ) or 2) raloxifene and nolvadex combo which imo is more efficient and less painful.
    I'm using arimidex now and its working fine at .5 ed, but in the future hoping I can use aromasin less than ed (unless I do a higher dose of course then ed would be fine).
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  13. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,483
    Rep Power
    1861626
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

    I'm using arimidex now and its working fine at .5 ed, but in the future hoping I can use aromasin less than ed (unless I do a higher dose of course then ed would be fine).
    Yeah I'm sure Adex will treat you well. My last cycle I ran 750mg test and 12.5mg aromasin eod was too much and dried me up like a mutha****er.
    I wouldn't use nolva with Adex tho I read an article a while back proving that nolvadex will reduce blood plasma levels of Adex.
  14. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure Adex will treat you well. My last cycle I ran 750mg test and 12.5mg aromasin eod was too much and dried me up like a mutha****er.
    I wouldn't use nolva with Adex tho I read an article a while back proving that nolvadex will reduce blood plasma levels of Adex.
    I'll probably run 750 at least next time I run test. I think I want to find out how I respond to different levels of test before I start adding in other injectables. So whenever I do that cycle I'll definitely be gettin some aromasin.

    Good to know about the nolva with Adex, that doesn't sound good.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 09:54 AM
  2. Recomp Stack: X-factor and ? Or something else?
    By papapumpsd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 12:52 AM
  3. Modified HST or something else?? Need advice
    By sfearl1 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 01:01 PM
  4. Masterdrol, Phera-Plex, or something else?
    By Cutter in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 01:38 PM
  5. Prostate issue or something else?...
    By silverSurfer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in